Academy

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
108sims
Origin ID: 108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Academy

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
I can't imagine what Jacob's been through being trapped in a pod this whole time. I'm hoping Brielle can be trusted, but she could be leading him into further danger.
[align=center]Image
ImageImageImageImage[/align]
SimCave

Post Counts

Post by SimCave »

LuckyDuck wrote:
Spoiler:
Oh god, I'm an idiot- in the last chapter, the last picture of Jacob in the pod? I was reading it on my phone on low brightness, and I mistook it for an alien in a pod. Now I know it was actually Jacob though it's more horrifying. Like I can picture a sort of Matrix-style array of these pods somewhere...
Honestly I love how this CEA has such a dark and eerie tone to it. I really love the suspense and intrigue, and I do like the sense of horror surrounding the impending alien child as well. I can only imagine how horrible it must have been stuck in that pod the whole time, poor guy. Love the wham reveal as to why he tells us his name in every chapter as well...because he's trying to hang on to it so he doesn't forget it. Love it.
Amazing work, I'm really enjoying following your story and playthrough :heart:
Your comments are always a delight to read. Thankyou for being encouraging and supportive to my attempt at story creation.
Spoiler:
Jacob has had a very traumatic experience. And its not quite over yet.
ciyrose wrote:Woo, I finally "caught up" on your story. Great job so far! Very interesting. I do like the level of dark you went to. There is plenty to take away and question about what is going on. I'm excited to see what happens next!
Thankyou dear! It encourages me to know that the darkness of my story is appreciated and not too much. I will be revealing a little bit as I go. My desire is to answer questions but still leave the reader wanting to read more. I am delighted that you like my story attempt.

108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
I can't imagine what Jacob's been through being trapped in a pod this whole time. I'm hoping Brielle can be trusted, but she could be leading him into further danger.
Spoiler:
Jacob has dealt with much. I like to think its made him stronger. As for Brielle, we'll see. :hmm:
[align=center]Image
Spoiler:
[/align]
SimCave

Post Counts

Post by SimCave »

I don't feel the same Jacob that I had been, but that is still my name. Part of me dreamed that I would wake up when I jumped through the wormhole generator and it would all have been some terrible nightmare. I would look around and see what I'd come to recognize as home. Reality was not so kind. I was not waking up at 'home'. It had not been a dream. My belly was still-- I could not think of that right now. I was still in shock I think. Everything felt unreal. My surroundings were not as they had been before. They called it a safe house. My hood was gently removed and I was given a bathrobe to wear. I stood in what was to be my safe-house kitchen and just stared and tried to answer their questions as best I could. I'm not sure who it was that asked the questions. The house itself seemed to speak. Or maybe it was another voice in my head. I don't know.

A few of the questions they asked poked my consciousness awake a little. The flicker of curiosity passed like a quiet wave to briefly interrupt the darkness I felt within.

"What is your name?"

"Jacob."

"Very good. You have retained identity. Do you know what it is that they called you?"

"X-cea09-3" I replied with no emotion.

"Yes, you were the 9th of our brightest hopefuls they chose to steal from us. They-- Wait. Did you say 09-3?"

"Yes." I answered with exhaustion, clearing my throat. Unused to speaking. "3." The faintest flicker of curiosity was sparked at the strangeness of their question and subsequent silence afterwards. It was gone again by the time they spoke.

Blasted S-Clan. They've gone too far. If you've really been deemed a 3 that means that you-- No, the vial you drank was not enough. Please drink this and rest. We'll be in contact again. You must not go outside. If you are a 3, you are not safe out there. You will be appointed a Guardian to watch out for you. It will be someone you have already come to know.

Another strange liquid materialized and I did not question the order to drink this too. What were they talking about? Not safe, being a 3, having a guardian. I just wanted to run. I knew I wasn't safe. I don't think I'll ever be safe again, if I ever was.

I did not run. I just walked around my new home in a daze. Finding clothing that was my size, I dressed and even tied on the boots that I had found there. Normal, human clothing. It made me feel something. Not safe but a sense of the familiar was good. I continued my wandering around the home.

It took me three hours before I could reconnect with my own emotions. Connecting to reality was a shock and what had happened to me was not a dream. I knew that now and I laughed bitterly and then screamed with clenched fists. My Guardian that watched from a place I did not see, was encouraged and saddened at the same time. Reconnecting with my reality was a good first step to recovery. Adjusting from what I'd been through was going to be a rough journey and the hardest shock of all was about to strike. They knew what was coming. I had no clue.

It was early morning only a few days later, that I was struck by a great pain. An aura of light and a keen sense of stuttered emotions from someone other than myself. It was as if it was telling me. [Its Time-ime-ime.]

Time for what?

Brielle, I felt glad to see. Even if she was sporting strange colored skin and a wig. She was my guardian? Yes. Brielle was not to be messed with when it came to protecting those under her watch. Coming into my place of residence when she saw the obvious signs she helped me to dress in warmer clothing. I wondered why. I found out its because there was snow on the ground. Snow had been on the ground when I'd been taken. How long had I been gone? They never said. Following me closely she led me outside, alert and on guard as she took me to a strange human-looking habitation. A hospital? Why? Standing guard as I was instructed to go inside and follow the doctors' instructions, Brielle waited outside and guarded the door. I did not see the moment she closed her eyes and hoped that I would live to see the morning.

Why did she hope that? I learned soon enough. There was no expression change on my face but deep inside my inner self began to cry.

I was going to be a-- Sire. A parent. A dad? Hours later with the sounds from my hoarse throat echoing in the small room. I realized what the 3 in the name I'd been given during my captivity really meant and when all was finally complete I closed my eyes.

When I woke from passing out I was alone. Still aching and feeling even more dazed, I wandered down the hall and out the doors into the cold. I did not see, I did not hear. I did not feel the cold. I just wandered.

It wasn't until I felt a strange oddly familiar sensation that I snapped out of my daze. NO!! Not again!

I was not greeted with harshness this time. Instead it was Brielle's worried face that started to give serious vent to her worry when I'd disappeared from the recovery room. I'd been abducted by Brielle because she was worried? The irony of this along with what I'd just experienced being a 3, kicked in and caused me to crack my first smile in forever.

Dropping me off at home, where the 3 now slept, she gave me a hug and told me to stay inside. Now that I was no longer 'growing', I could be at risk for a second attempt. I took a deep breath and agreed with a nod of my head. I would obey.

The 3. Zayden, Zion and Zach. --Wow.

Behind the scenes:
Spoiler:
As soon as Jacob spawned in to his front walkway from leaving the hospital after birth, I could see that his triplets were hungry and one had a dirty diaper. Before I could even click on one of them to get Jacob to take care of them, before he could even take one step towards the house, he was abducted again! I was so shocked! Also I'd known he was having triplets for several updates now and that was also shocking. I hope you've enjoyed this latest update. S-Clan, I imagined being short for Strangerville Clan, a rough group of Aliens that did not approve of the kind, ask-them-first, lets-be-nice approach when it came to repopulating their species. They felt that route took too long. In a previous update I mentioned that some of the CEA cadets had gone missing. This is why. Jacob was the ninth. (X-cea09-3)
[align=center]Image
Spoiler:
[/align]
LuckyDuck

Post Counts

Post by LuckyDuck »

Spoiler:
Oh man I’m loving all the gradual reveals and the cryptic parts, and I love how you made the physicalities of the alien birth a mystery- sometimes it makes it more horrorlike not knowing so it was real creepy. I love the reasoning for the three as well...Can’t believe you got lucky enough to get triplets, and also to get immediately abducted again XD Also I love the explanation of who the S-Clan actually are as well...Another amazing chapter ! I wonder if Jacob will get lucky enough to be a ‘3’ again : p
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
Oh wow triplets! It seems like, for now, Brielle can be trusted. I wonder how long Jacob was gone? It makes me worried that other CEA members have been taken. Hopefully Jacob won't go missing again.
[align=center]Image
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Oh man, another very fun update!!!
Spoiler:
Obviously I had seen the triplets in discord and knew, but I had no idea his "number" actually meant anything, hadn't paid attention to that, great job adding all those little details in. I love it! The tripplets are really cute, and thank goodness the abduction wasn't the S-Clan again. If everyone was that worried about Jacob, what happened to the other 8? What did they have him drink? How long was he actually gone? Still so many questions. Wonderful update agai!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
SimCave

Post Counts

Post by SimCave »

Thankyou for your encouraging and beautiful comments. I fear my story might be fizzling at this point but I will do my best to keep it interesting.

[hr]

My name is Jacob. I know this now. There had been doubt for a while after I'd been rescued. I'm still not over that experience. I still fear for myself. But now I fear also for my sons. I know much more now than I did when I first came home from the S-Clan's base. It was a time of revealing to me what exactly had taken place. They answered many of my questions. This was done in one of the academy counseling rooms. It was very hard to listen to. I hated every truth they told me. I felt bitter at the life that had been stolen. My own. But it was good that I'd not been kept in the dark.

This is what I'd learned.

Beyond the dunes near Strangerville was a Genetic's Facility. The blueprint of which mirrored the academy's scientific division perfectly. Except for the basement levels. One of which housed the cage they'd put me in. There had been eight CEA top cadets that had been captured before me. Most did not survive their birthing, one had not survived even to that point. I was the only surviving one that was a 3 though. So me still being alive was incredible.

The 'growing' unit they placed me in, where I nearly lost my identity, not only sped up the growth of the infants inside me but also sped up me too. I aged way too fast. What only passed as weeks on the outside, became months for my babies and years for me. It was told to me that my body, if I survived the birthing process would die soon after. If not prevented. If I had not been rescued, I would no longer be alive. I would have died an old man hearing the infant cries of my boys as they would have been taken away.

If not rescued-- But I was. So what now? I lived. But my body had still aged too much, too quickly. That is what the medicine had been for, that I had drunk. It was an attempt to halt the aging speed back to normal. To hopefully reverse some of the damage my body had undergone. The S-Clan had not cared about the 'container' they grew their kind in. That was clear. The CEA though, did everything they could to prolong whatever life I had left. To let me care for my offspring as a father should.

The suit I had to wear wasn't terribly comfortable. The heart monitor and sensors and the medicine cast in the suit kept me alive. As a result, I got to see my boys grow. It had been hard at first to even look upon them when I got home from the hospital. But it wasn't long before my parental instincts kicked in and love began to grow and overwhelm me.

Even with the suit though, there were a few times when I'd had an 'episode' and blacked out. When I came aware, I'd always see Brielle's smiling face comforting me as she gently stroked my sweated forehead and assure me my boys were okay.

Dizzy spells would come and extreme fatigue would grip me hard. Naps helped but I felt so useless sometimes.

To help with my self worth, they set up a wormhole generator in a room in my home and connected it to the one at the science facility, locking out all other frequencies for my own protection. For a few hours each day, if I was up to it, I was given the chance to hold down a job doing what I loved. Science. It made me proud to achieve promotions when reviews came.

It was after a particularly bad 'episode' where I felt chilled to the bone that I woke again to Brielle's gentle comfort.

Only this time, her quiet smile was from a face much older than it should have been. That's when I realized. She'd been giving me her life essence every time I'd pass out. She was keeping me alive by sacrificing her own time. I grew angry out of fear for her. How could she do that?! Didn't she realize how important she was to me? I'd been hoping she'd care for my boys when it came my time. Now it looked like she had less time than I did. It made me heartbroken and afraid.

Didn't she know? I loved her.
[align=center]Image
Spoiler:
[/align]
LuckyDuck

Post Counts

Post by LuckyDuck »

Spoiler:
I think this has to be one if my favourite chapters so far, in that it’s cool to see how recent events have shaped Jacob’a character. It’s sweet to see him talk about how much he loves his sons, and the ending part was so sweet. It’s also nice to see Jacob talk about someone that he trusts, since he hasn’t known many who he can trust. The description of the birthing pods as eerie and I like how they were a catalyst for the babies’ growth- I can only imagine how painful that would be, feeling triplets growing inside you so fast. I like your implication that not everyone survives the birth, and that Jacob doing so is some kind of a miracle; in my headcanon alien births don’t always have a great survival rate.
Love this so far!
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
What the S-Clan was doing was very creepy. I'm glad Jacob did make it out alive, even if he aged too fast. The end was so sad that Brielle was passing her essence on to him, so he can live longer. I hope they can enjoy what time they have left together.
[align=center]Image
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Awww, what a good chapter.
Spoiler:
Such a sad sweet ending. I really like how you've captured everything that has happened and to try and write it all in to make sense. Too bad about Brielle growing old, but it worked into the story marvelously. A sweet, if unknown, expression of love. I also like that he is starting to love his boys, they are so sweet and so scary to think about what really happened to him. I'm glad he survived.

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
SimCave

Post Counts

Post by SimCave »

LuckyDuck wrote:
Spoiler:
I think this has to be one if my favourite chapters so far, in that it’s cool to see how recent events have shaped Jacob’a character. It’s sweet to see him talk about how much he loves his sons, and the ending part was so sweet. It’s also nice to see Jacob talk about someone that he trusts, since he hasn’t known many who he can trust. The description of the birthing pods as eerie and I like how they were a catalyst for the babies’ growth- I can only imagine how painful that would be, feeling triplets growing inside you so fast. I like your implication that not everyone survives the birth, and that Jacob doing so is some kind of a miracle; in my headcanon alien births don’t always have a great survival rate.
Love this so far!

Thankyou for you encouraging comments. I might have something for Dylan in this next update. Either a mention or a message. I'm not sure yet.
Spoiler:
It felt like months for the infants. It felt like years for him. He did not feel them growing inside him because for him it took 'years'.

108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
What the S-Clan was doing was very creepy. I'm glad Jacob did make it out alive, even if he aged too fast. The end was so sad that Brielle was passing her essence on to him, so he can live longer. I hope they can enjoy what time they have left together.
Spoiler:
Yes. The S-Clan do not care about humans only the furtherance of their own species. I'm glad Jacob made it too. I was sad when I saw Brielle had turned into an elder and wanted to add this into the story somehow. I hope they can enjoy their time together too but its hard to say if this will happen.

ciyrose wrote:Awww, what a good chapter.
Spoiler:
Such a sad sweet ending. I really like how you've captured everything that has happened and to try and write it all in to make sense. Too bad about Brielle growing old, but it worked into the story marvelously. A sweet, if unknown, expression of love. I also like that he is starting to love his boys, they are so sweet and so scary to think about what really happened to him. I'm glad he survived.
Thankyou dear!
Spoiler:
I hope the info-dump wasn't painful. I wasn't sure how else to add it and I knew Jacob would have had questions when he was well enough mentally to ask them. I was sad about Brielle growing old. I'd hoped they could have gotten married. I'm encouraged that you liked how it was handled. I'm glad he survived too. Its sad that he didn't get impregnated until he was so old. The game was cruel to Jacob.

[hr]

Jacob is the name given to me by my parents. Daddy is the name my sons call me. It usually warms my heart whenever I hear it. There is one moment I heard "Daddy" and it was filled with uncertainty and a touch of fear. I also felt concerned and knowing the evil that could exist in the world, I also felt a measure of fear. There had been a concussive boom sound and the ground trembled below our feet. The lights turned off and a thick cloud of smoke and ash began to clog the air outside the window. I hurried to grab my oldest and was about to usher all three boys and myself to the safety of the basement room when the safe house's speakers played a quiet announcement tone. I looked at the closest speaker, wondering what horrors would be revealed.

The academy dean themselves came on the air, not only to my house but the whole campus. Evidently the home my sons and I lived in was not the only one to have experienced the blackout.

[Announcement -- To all residents of CEAcademy, the sound you heard and subsequent loss of power was due to a malfunctioning experiment attempt by one of our brightest students. There were no casualties. The power will be returned as soon as possible. There is no danger associated with this event. You may carry on with your tasks as normal. Have a good day.]

I almost started laughing. Not only was I relieved but I was highly amused too. For the first time in a long time I recalled a CEA Forum friend that had invented a device before I'd been taken. Dylan, I think his name was. I wondered if he was trying to invent something else. He wasn't the only student to have blown something up in their attempts to further science. I was one of them. Twice actually. Caught myself on fire the second time. As I wondered how he was doing, I tried to take my sons' mind off of the darkness by playing games. Taking bubblebaths. And learning skills with the Academy-appointed nanny present because of my growing fatigue. It seemed to have worked. They did not seem to be worried anymore.

Not too long after that, our power was restored. I breathed easier, not having liked the darkness much. It reminded me of what I wished I could forget. I did remember one thing about my abduction. I remember the garbled message I'd tried to send out to Dylan. Getting the okay from Brielle a few days later, who had a strange expression on her face when she agreed to it, I send Dylan a message. To my surprise Brielle suggested I place it in the forums instead of private message. I had a feeling I knew why. I hesitated only a moment before doing so. With Brielle looking over my shoulder, I wrote.

[Reply to Dylan, from 'Jacob']
[I am alive. I was taken by the S-Clan, a rival group opposed to the CEA's humanitarian efforts to unite us. I have aged far beyond my years because of being made a 3 by them. If anyone should try to abduct you by force, fight with every breath you have in you. I hope you haven't been taken by them already. Be safe my friend.]

After this message was posted to the forums, I listened as Brielle outlined the plan the guardians had for me. Bait. I was, according to them, the only known living 3 that had escaped the S-Clan. If nothing else, they'd want to reclaim my Sons. Thankfully they would be with Brielle in the safe room for a while as I stayed behind upstairs in the main part of the house.

As the Guardians, including Brielle, had suspected. It was that very night that I received some 'visitors'. To my shock and dismay, the one that seemed to be leading the two that came, was the Academy-appointed nanny. The whole right side of his face was one giant bruise. He stood there as still as a board but shook his head. No, he refused to let them into the home. He would die before betraying me and my boys to them. He'd done bad enough just leading them to my door. I felt sorry for him. For some reason though they let him walk away. Run-stumbling was more like it. They did not want him.

Several hours later, in the same night, the strange lights came to taunt me. Right in front of my door they came. With my suit having a tracking device, and my own knowledge that a troop of guardians were hovering invisibly nearby, I took a deep breath to steady my nerves and opened the door.

I was immediately pulled upwards in a beam of bright light.

Back in the safe room two of my sons shared the knowledge that everything would be good now. Daddy had not been taken by the bad men. Daddy had felt great relief when he'd gotten onto the ship.

The first ship that had tempted me with the lights was tagged and captured by the Encounter Intelligence Agency of the academy. The occupants of which would be interrogated. Hopefully the S-Clans' secrets would be revealed and they could shut it down. For good.

When I got home to the night time house, I immediately when to my sons and gave them all tight hugs. I could not imagine life without them now. They were my whole world.

I was also glad to see that their Nanny was also in the safe house now. He was still shaken up and sore and felt bad about leading them to my door but he had proved his loyalty to me this night that he wouldn't save himself by sacrificing me or my kids. Maybe when it came my time he could-- There was time to think about that still. I just wanted to enjoy my sons' hugs for now. I could think about the future tomorrow.
Last edited by SimCave on January 23rd, 2020, 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[align=center]Image
Spoiler:
[/align]
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Spoiler:
Oh man, I can't believe the nanny almost gave them up. I'm glad he refused to let them in. What a horrible situation to be put in. I'm glad he proved himself after. The boys sure are cute. I hope things continue to be positive for Jacob now. What a rough time.

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
LuckyDuck

Post Counts

Post by LuckyDuck »

I always look forward to reading your story updates before I have to go to work in the mornings ^u^
Spoiler:
Thanks for the reply and mention with Dyl as well! I’ll have him reply next chapter! I like that the nanny didn’t sacrifice Jacob or his kids and I loved seeing the scene where he’s playing with the kid. Despite the darkness of the situation he’s still trying to give his kids the best life and I love that.
Another amazing chapter ^u^
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
The kids are so cute! I'm glad the nanny protected Dylan and his family. I hope the manage to stay safe.
[align=center]Image
SimCave

Post Counts

Post by SimCave »

Thank you for this delightful surprise. Seeing this award made my heart happy.

[align=center]Image
Spoiler:
[/align]

Return to “Sims 4 Stories”