Greenmere Peaks - A (DIY) BACC

All sims 2 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
simnights
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob

Post Counts

Greenmere Peaks - A (DIY) BACC

Post by simnights »

Oops, I signed up for SimNaNo with this challenge and never posted it! Well, here we go! :shrug:
It's called a DIY BACC because I'm making up my own rules and livin' life on the edge :woot:
Welcome to Greenmere Peaks!
The City Initiative (or, why Build a City HERE?!)
Spoiler:
There have been a few attempts to settle the mountainous lakeside area known as Greenmere Peaks in the past, but all have failed miserably due to famine, disease, and blood feuds that were exhacerbated by the settlement's remote location. But the population of SimState is growing too rapdidly to not expand into every nook, cranny, mountain, and valley of the land within its borders. For this reason, the government of SimState has created the Build A City Initiative (or just the City Initiative), which provides grants to qualified, adventurious applicants who wish to try their luck in remote locations with no exectricity, running water, or sufficient contact with the outside world.

As you can probably imagine, the program wasn't exactly adept at enticing many qualified Sims to apply.

Eventually, the SimSenate received enough applications to begin piloting the Initiative. Greenmere Peaks was one of the first round of areas granted to the care of three hand-picked applicants who, due to numerical constraints, weren't very qualified or even prepared for the task that lay before them.
The Rounds
Spoiler:
[align=center]My name is Lauren, I play TS2 & TS3
The Peters Legacy | Wacky Watson's Double Wide - A TPC | Greenmere Peaks BACC
ImageImage[/align]
simsterlyrock
Steam ID: cclimer94
Origin ID: simsterlyrock
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Greenmere Peaks - A (DIY) BACC

Post by simsterlyrock »

Just read all the updates on your tumblr. LOVE IT. Can't wait for more. :)
apocalypticautumn
Steam ID: attackonautumn
Origin ID: attackonautumn

Post Counts

Re: Greenmere Peaks - A (DIY) BACC

Post by apocalypticautumn »

Your game is wow beautiful. :melting: Love your settlers!
Autumn, Lv26 Magikarp✰
[spoiler]Currently Playing
TS2 - A B Chester: A Giekey Alphabetacy [May 31]
TS3 - The Spectrum's Rainbow Roulette

Elsewhere

Apocalyptic Sims :plumbob: Magikarp Wow
Tweeter&Backloggery[/spoiler]

Return to “Sims 2 Stories”