Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Valentines 2020 ... Sim Love Stories

Post by itsjulie »

Valentines 2020
Sim Love Stories

As it says on the tin .... Sim Love stories
so get prepared to do some writing!! ^^

We have a little sim writing challenge for you!!!

The love story challenge .....

Take any game premade sim couple from whichever version of the sims you play, and write them a back story.
How do you imagine they met? How do you think they fell in love, or out of it, because not all couples work out.
Does their relationship end in heartbreak, or do they get their happy ever after.

Use your imagination and write them a love story!!

alternatively .....

I am sure, over the years of playing sims, that most of us have a sim couple with a love story to tell.
Whether you have created your couples love through your story telling, or the couple have come together during game play.
We want you to share your sims love stories!!!

This challenge will be open until the 28th February.
Screen shots can and should be added into your love stories ... it is always nice to put a face to a name!!
You are not limited to one sim couples love story .... you can do as many as you want to!!

and of course you can earn yourself stars, house points and lottery tickets for completing this challenge.

Participating in at least 5 events will earn you the Valentine 2020 medal.Image
PM a Moderator with the links to your five posts to claim it!

Spoiler:
Currently all on hiatus
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Completed
LuckyDuck

Post Counts

Re: Valentines 2020 ... Sim Love Stories

Post by LuckyDuck »

Ooh, this is a fun challenge actually.
Back when I played TS2 more, I always used to stick Johnny Smith and Ripp Grunt together, and I guess the story I had in mind is...
Spoiler:
I like to think that Ripp meeting Johnny (probably met at the start of secondary school or something) was always going to be hard for them both, being friends, since I see it that his father Buzz hated the aliens and everything about them. I like to think Tank is brainwashed and hates them too, but Ripp is cool with them, and he tries to make sure Buck doesn't turn out to be anti-alien as well. I like to think when they become friends and Johnny invites him over, he sees the Smith place as more of a home than his own, and PT9 is probably much more hospitable than General Buzz is. I like to think that Ripp, not used to being treated with respect, falls in love with him for what he sees as a grand gesture, even though it's just basic human kindness. In my games, I'd break Johnny up with Ophelia because Johnny would feel that Ripp needed his company more than she did (which is kind of cruel of me to do, but hey, it's the Sims. : P )

I imagine their relationship wouldn't be long-lasting though. I imagine the feud between Buzz and the aliens would worry Ripp so much that he would be anxious that Buzz would start on him, or act with violence towards PT9 again. Also Johnny would worry that if Buzz found it, he might be abusive towards Ripp for it. I imagine that they would stay friends, but no longer go romantic, just in case they get noticed by Buzz and things spiral out of control.
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

My best story:
Spoiler:

Eirene Reed, my Quest for Peace tenth gen heir and her vampire lover Fricorith Tricou (Cori). These two met when Eirene was kidnapped as a baby by a jealous Derek, the second son of my legacy guardian Reias and Roxie. Derek was obsessed with my ninth gen heiress Theia and hated Hex for taking her away from him. He wanted Eirene to be his daughter with Theia and not Hex's so he stole her after she was born and delivered her to my main villain Xylen to corrupt. Unfortunately for them, Cori didn't want to see her corrupted so he did his best to treat her with love so she would know that at least someone loved her growing up. Cori was convinced that Eirene would never love a monster like him who had been Xylen's underling and because he was told to obey Derek while they were in college, so under Derek's orders he killed one of the ninth gen spares that Derek had a problem with. Eirene grew up and remembered how kind Cori was to her when she needed someone and the two of them fell in love. She never hated Cori for what he did under Xylen and Derek's orders. The two of them are my perfect A lister couple but this paltry summary does nothing to really express how truly meant for one another Cori and Eirene were. To learn their full stories, see my Quest for Peace legacy in the Completed Sims 2 Story section and my Apocalypse, Where Angels Fear to Tread also in the same section.
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

Mine is:
Spoiler:
Titania and Obers=on Summerdream
I think Titania was born into an artiscorat family of elves, but she just didn't fit in. You had the Monty and Capps have their feuds. But nothing got really told about the summderdream. I think Titania met Oberon at a fair when their were teenaged elves. Oberon seems free spirted elf and fell in love with this beautiful rose, an elf with white porcelain skin, a forbidden love, a mixed race couple (Veronaville always make me think that this was in the olden days), and mixed race couples were not allowed. They also had children out of wedlock too. And have been in love ever since.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

I'm going to go the alternate and tell the love story of one of my favorite TS2 couples. I did not intend this story to go the way it did, but I'm happy they convinced me.

Ame Marzena's story started off sad. He is from my Breeze Point prosperity family and when their story began he had just lost his parents and was having to raise his little brother Denis all by himself in a new town. Life wasn't easy, but Ame worked hard every day to provide for Denis. He had very little time for friends because he had to work after school to have money to pay for the nanny, and then he would come home and help Denis with homework (after he became a child), make dinner, get Denis tucked into bed and then start on his homework. So, when one day, he brought home a boy from school I was happy for him. It was, however, Ricky Cormier, who is typically considered one of the hoods most infamous and hated kids. Ricky saw a boy who needed a friend, and they went off to college together. There, despite my initial misgivings, Ricky grew on me. Ame found the support and love that he needed, and a partner for life. After that, things began to look up. He and Ricky managed 4.0's in college, which in part was due to Ame's work ethic, and they moved back to the small house Ame and Denis first live in determined to build a loving family. Ricky took a job as a manager at their friend's business and Ame succeeded at career after career. They adopted a boy who had been abandoned and was able to provide him with a home and all the love they could. Then, both Ame and Ricky were abducted by aliens and came home with additional bundles of joys. Each having a set of twins, pretty close in age, and each having a boy and a girl. They are happily raising their alien offspring, having become successful in business, and finding happiness in joy in what was only pain and sorrow. They are one of Breeze Point's most successful families, and still love each other very much to this day, and are very devoted to all five of their children.

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
108sims
Origin ID: 108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Here's my favorite couple
Spoiler:

Andi and Silas are my main couple right now in my EPIC, though I have played them in other saves before (posted here in my Asylum Challenge).

In their story they are destined to be together in every timeline. Sometimes they have a happy ending, sometimes things don't work out well, but they always find each other.
Currently in my EPIC, Andi and Silas grew up together as kids. Andi was born into a noble family, and Silas's dad worked as security for their family. Andi always snuck away to play with him as kids, and as they got older, they still got up to a lot of trouble. Andi wanted to learn more in addition to traditional "wifely" duties, so Silas taught her woodworking and potions since she loves making things, and she taught him how to paint. Andi gave up her status as nobility and ran away with Silas to get married. They made a little home together and have a daughter, Yelena.

In their original timeline, they met in college. Andi was constantly looked down on, sometimes even by her own family, and Silas is one of the few people who always believed in her. She's always there for him and is patient since he's not the best around people and has a hard time trusting them due to his childhood. They both would do anything to protect the other.

In any save I've placed them in, one of them will always initiate flirting without any interference from me. In my current just for me save, Silas asked Andi to be his girlfriend autonomously. They just make me happy because they believe in each other, and they are willing to fight for each other and have each other's back.

[align=center]Image
ImageImageImageImage[/align]
CeresIn
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Argentina

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by CeresIn »

My Story:

My favorite couple is my sim Dánae Ragnum and Christopher Steel, I created her to be my founder in an Immortal Dynasty Challenge and chose Christopher for her because he's easy :lol: but to my surprise they both fell hard in love with each other. In the game they automatically looked for each other to have romantic interactions all the time until his death. It was very common to see Chris massage Dánae o her kissing him. Once he died, he was the ghost that appeared the most and always looked for his wife, something very common too was to see her looking at his portrait. It was bittersweet. As for the story that I created with them, it grew slowly until he became her support to carry out the tasks she had ahead, they were a good blend of friendship and love.
Now I rewriting their story in Ragnum but Dánae is just a teenager in my game so there isn't time for them to meet yet.
Spoiler:

Return to “Valentine Archive”