Valentines 2020 ... Love Letters

Nevermore
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Location: Hanging out with the voices in Harley Quinn's head.

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Valentines 2020 ... Love Letters

Post by Nevermore »

Valentines 2020
LOVE LETTERS

Love is in the air! Now is a time for love letters and valentines.
What about your favourite sim couples? What love letters do they send to one another?
How about one of your sims finally plucking up the courage to confess their love to their
crush through a secret valentine?
Share them with us! We can keep a secret. We won't tell them we read it. :shhh:

Participating in at least 5 events will earn you the Valentine 2020 medal.Image
PM a Moderator with the links to your five posts to claim it!

Do what you love and the happiness follows.
The reasons you want to stay can blind you to the realisation you don't love it anymore.
xoxo

LuckyDuck

Post Counts

Re: Valentines 2020 ... Love Letters

Post by LuckyDuck »

Ooh, this sounds like fun. So this 'love letter' is between a couple in a challenge I'm doing. I think if the character wrote a love letter, it'd be something like...
Spoiler:
Jack,

I didn't want to say this in person because I'm too scared to, but then again I guess you can read my emotions anyway...Whatever. I guess it's no secret, is it, how I feel about you? I don't really get close to people, especially not to guys, but there's something different about you, you know? You're always so funny and kind to me, and I always feel safe around you. I know you're probably not into me at all, but I wanted to be honest with you. It's been on my chest too long. I hope this doesn't sound weird or anything, I know it's a odd thing to hear from your own roommate. But even if we just stay friends, you'll always mean a lot to me.

- Dyl
108sims
Origin ID: 108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Here's a Love Letter from my current CEA couple before they got together.
Spoiler:
Dear Sean,

I think you're really cute. I definitely don't have experience asking people out, so yeah I'm writing this in a letter.

I also have no idea how to get you to notice me, so I decided to freeze you. In hindsight, that probably wasn't the best because I freeze everyone, but hey you know my name now! Plus you look really cute in blue.

Well, if you ever get this letter, do you want to go out to dinner or something. Maybe stargazing?

I should probably mention, I really want to be abducted by aliens, so that's probably something you should be okay with before we start dating. I figure you must be interested in learning about aliens since you're a scientist like me. That was probably too much information.

Anyway, I included my number in this letter in case you actually are into me.

(Please be interested in me, but I promise I'll be okay if you're not. I'm also not as desperate as I sound.)

-Icarus
[align=center]Image
ImageImageImageImage[/align]
simsterlyrock
Steam ID: cclimer94
Origin ID: simsterlyrock
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by simsterlyrock »

This sounded like fun, so I went for a love letter between two of the sims in my uberhood who I was hoping would have chemistry, but it didn't happen. So this is the letter I imagine would have been sent if they HAD been into each other. Super simple and maybe not super romantic, but it works. :lol:
Spoiler:
Pascal,

I don't know much about love or relationships or anything really, but I do know that I like you. If you're as clueless about love as I am, maybe give me a call?

Nervous

Return to “Valentine Archive”