The Literal Booker Legacy - Completed *03.12.2020*

Forum rules
Congratulations on completing your challenge!
graymondaysleep
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Literal Booker Legacy - Gen 5.5 Update! *13.02.20*

Post by graymondaysleep »

peachy123uk wrote:
Spoiler:
I like the book references. Yep I like seeing the spares too.
Aw thank you so much! I'm glad you enjoy reading about the spares too!

Thank you for reading Peachy <3!
Currently Playing:
Completed:
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

Your welcome. I love reading peoples blogs about sims
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

LuckyDuck

Post Counts

Post by LuckyDuck »

So my slow butt finished Gen One!
Spoiler:
G1C4: Wynne looks so pretty aaa! You always dress your Sims up so nice and I love the hairstyles you give everyone! Andrea and Yvonne are always so cute. At least they get a holiday though, pays off for them being so busy with the kiddos! Love the photo in front of the bear statue.

G1C5: I love seeing the girls just casually chilling with Bigfoot : P Loving that the girls are elders now as well! Time flies! Austen's reason for turning down the random guy was brilliant, love how you tie in the game mechs with the humour.

G1 College Years 1: I love Wynne's conversation with the Barista, just 'Hey, my sis would love you!' and they're like '...Uhh...do you want a coffee?' : P Wynne's workout clothes are hilarious. They look like something out of an 80's cheesy music video. : P Good to see Amar really starts to fall in love with Wynne. Who knew tickling someone was the way to their heart in the sims? XD I love Amar's 'Come on, Wynne, that was too much!' face! Loving Cherry BTW! Andrea looks so happy with the puppies!

G1 College Years 2: Austen's proposal to Cherry was the cutest thing! I really hope Amar hasn't used Wynne just to get into a legacy, if he has I hope she dumps his ass! I'm glad Austen comforted Wynne when she got home though, especially since they've had their differences.
Loving this legacy so far! ~
graymondaysleep
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

peachy123uk wrote:Your welcome. I love reading peoples blogs about sims
I'm the same! I'm glad you're enjoying my work though! <3
LuckyDuck wrote:So my slow butt finished Gen One!
Spoiler:
G1C4: Wynne looks so pretty aaa! You always dress your Sims up so nice and I love the hairstyles you give everyone! Andrea and Yvonne are always so cute. At least they get a holiday though, pays off for them being so busy with the kiddos! Love the photo in front of the bear statue.

G1C5: I love seeing the girls just casually chilling with Bigfoot : P Loving that the girls are elders now as well! Time flies! Austen's reason for turning down the random guy was brilliant, love how you tie in the game mechs with the humour.

G1 College Years 1: I love Wynne's conversation with the Barista, just 'Hey, my sis would love you!' and they're like '...Uhh...do you want a coffee?' : P Wynne's workout clothes are hilarious. They look like something out of an 80's cheesy music video. : P Good to see Amar really starts to fall in love with Wynne. Who knew tickling someone was the way to their heart in the sims? XD I love Amar's 'Come on, Wynne, that was too much!' face! Loving Cherry BTW! Andrea looks so happy with the puppies!

G1 College Years 2: Austen's proposal to Cherry was the cutest thing! I really hope Amar hasn't used Wynne just to get into a legacy, if he has I hope she dumps his ass! I'm glad Austen comforted Wynne when she got home though, especially since they've had their differences.
Loving this legacy so far! ~
Hahaha! That's fine, be as slow as you need to be.
Spoiler:
Aw, thank you so much! Wynne definitely was very beautiful. I was surprised to be honest.
Same, that bear photo is my favourite photo I've ever taken!

Hehe, thank you. Sometimes the game mechanics just make the humour for you. It's not hard work then pfft.

Tbh, I love those workout clothes but they just weren't Wynne's look at all haha!
Cherry is bae. She's the best wife so far in the legacy.

Unfortunately for Wynne, Amar really was just using her, but don't worry, she gets her happy ending. I wouldn't let her spend the rest of her sim-life in pain.
Austen and Wynne's relationship is very important for the coming story in this legacy. Hopefully you'll notice the running theme with sisters in this legacy.
Thank you so much! I'm glad you're enjoying it! I can't wait to hear your thoughts on Generation 2! <3
Currently Playing:
Completed:
108sims
Origin ID: 108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
Yeah I voted for Wilde, not Baldwin. My brain is mush sometimes apparently. :blush:

I completely forgot about online dating in Sims 3. Yeah, Wilde, you shouldn't knock it until you've tried it.

See Lily would be me though if I tried online dating. Thankfully Wilde isn't a serial killer. (That we know of :lol:)

Dicken's reaction to the fire was so funny. I just love the way you write his dialouge!

Poor Baldwin. No one likes his goofy Hawaiian shirt.

Wilde sure is an interesting one. Will he write in Stephen more often?

I like Lily!

Wow Shannon that's rude! No cheating allowed!

Angelou, Shannon, Lisa, and Morrison have some kind of weird love triangle/square/shape going on.

Yay it's nice to see one of the colorful pups again!

Your spares really are having better luck getting different hair colors.

I feel you on wanting to try a BACC.

I wonder if they'll be successful on having another baby? Tune in next time!

I think the dog is kind of cute. In one of my challenges I have a poodle and dalmatian mix.

I still can't believe some of the spares are elders now!

I forgot how scary Atwood could be haha

For shame Ricky, going to the bathroom instead of watching your daughter's wedding!

I love that Sophie's a witch now.

I don't think I'm ready for Wynne to pass away. :(

I love the awful formal ware. Looking snazzy in that fur coat.

So much death. :ouch

I really enjoy seeing what the spares get up to!
[align=center]Image
ImageImageImageImage[/align]
graymondaysleep
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
Yeah I voted for Wilde, not Baldwin. My brain is mush sometimes apparently. :blush:

I completely forgot about online dating in Sims 3. Yeah, Wilde, you shouldn't knock it until you've tried it.

See Lily would be me though if I tried online dating. Thankfully Wilde isn't a serial killer. (That we know of :lol:)

Dicken's reaction to the fire was so funny. I just love the way you write his dialouge!

Poor Baldwin. No one likes his goofy Hawaiian shirt.

Wilde sure is an interesting one. Will he write in Stephen more often?

I like Lily!

Wow Shannon that's rude! No cheating allowed!

Angelou, Shannon, Lisa, and Morrison have some kind of weird love triangle/square/shape going on.

Yay it's nice to see one of the colorful pups again!

Your spares really are having better luck getting different hair colors.

I feel you on wanting to try a BACC.

I wonder if they'll be successful on having another baby? Tune in next time!

I think the dog is kind of cute. In one of my challenges I have a poodle and dalmatian mix.

I still can't believe some of the spares are elders now!

I forgot how scary Atwood could be haha

For shame Ricky, going to the bathroom instead of watching your daughter's wedding!

I love that Sophie's a witch now.

I don't think I'm ready for Wynne to pass away. :(

I love the awful formal ware. Looking snazzy in that fur coat.

So much death. :ouch

I really enjoy seeing what the spares get up to!
Spoiler:
Don't worry, I always get them confused myself so I won't fault you for getting them mixed up hehe

Ugh the online dating from Seasons was like so much fun. I loved sending messages to all of the sims on the app and getting the responses. I also liked how you could lie on your profile, but I never did and I wish I had just for the fun of it.

Lilly is such a worrywart, I love her to pieces hehe.

Aah thank you! Dickens is an absolute joy to write for. He's so funny and over the top and it's really testing my knowledge of synonyms too haha

Tbh, the shirt is growing on me. I'll miss it when he goes, for sure.

I don't know, we'll have to wait and see. Perhaps he may end up writing it in it when he gets a bit more spare time. You'll see how busy he currently is when I post up the chapters for Generation 6.

Lilly's a joy! I love her timidness hehe

I had hoped it would have grown out of them when they graduated but seems that if two sims really want to be together, they'll stop at nothing to get together.

Ahahaha! I know, and they live opposite each other too, oooooh too much drama.

There are so many of these puppies I don't know if I'm gonna be able to rehome them before the legacy ends...

They're taunting me for not letting them be heirs by giving me all sorts of colourful sims. It's such a pain, honestly. I've given up at this point, I just want to finish the legacy with a full head of hair.

I might have to attempt it. It's one of the things I love about playing the spares is playing them in rotation. I used to play the game that way before I got into the idea of playing a legacy. When I uninstalled the game about 9 years ago, I had gotten really far in growing Pleasantville. I was also very "try for baby" trigger happy... lots of babies in that neighbourhood lmfao.

Hehehe, yes we will have to see next time! Hopefully it'll be a girl because Uma is rEALLY beautiful and I just want those genes so badly.

Oh my god, poodle/dalamation mix actually sounds cute. Dooley just looks like a chowchow with spots. When he grew up I was just like uh, wow... what did I just DO!?

I know! I'm too sad about it. I really don't want Atwood to go, she's too sassy to die! Plus, she'll end up beating Hardy up in the afterlife...

Sophie being a witch was totally not on the agenda but it could play useful if I can get my plot going... I am a bit uncertain about how plot heavy to go but hopefully there'll be some.

Lots of death this chapter, it's a sad time for the spares... Losing Wynne was actually a big blow because her story was just so MUCH fun to play and write out. Her trials with dating and then meeting this widower with baggage and ugh, so good. So good.

Thank you! I'm glad people like reading about the spares! I love my spares a lot so I like to play them and update people about them.
Thanks for reading <333
Currently Playing:
Completed:
graymondaysleep
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Literal Booker Legacy - Gen 6.1 Update! *18.02.20*

Generation 6 has arrived!

Very close to the end!

Enjoy this short little introduction to the beginning of the new generation! The next chapter will be out on the 20th!
Currently Playing:
Completed:
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

Spoiler:
aren't the new lovebirds sweets. They shy Lilly can be mad at people. :)
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

graymondaysleep
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

peachy123uk wrote:
Spoiler:
aren't the new lovebirds sweets. They shy Lilly can be mad at people. :)
Spoiler:
Yes! I gotta admit, I love Lilly and Wilde a lot more than I thought I would. I didn't get much playtime with them in the college chapters but they really shine through in the actual legacy chapters.

Well, everyone has a limit until they snap. I'm just glad Lilly and Wilde didn't get to heated into the argument lmfao.
Thank you for reading, Peachy! <3
Currently Playing:
Completed:
LuckyDuck

Post Counts

Post by LuckyDuck »

I spent three hours binge-reading the main chapters of Gen 2 (I'll read the Spares/College chapters soon!) Text wall time!
Spoiler:
Literal Booker
GEN 2 CHAPTER 1: Loving the new sooped-up Booker home! Austen and Cherry are cuties ~ Yvonne walking in on them was hilarious, TBH! Jake the puppy...my heart ;o; Love the stuffing of the piece of cake as well, much less subtle than TS4's wedding-cake-share with a little piece on a fork. XD Poor Andrea, nothing ruins a wedding quite like clipping through a kitchen counter. That door through the abdomen looks worse though. : P I love the pic of Andrea and Yvonne spooning, I really miss the cute sleeping animations. Excited to see the new baby! Loving Jake eating the spaghetti meatballs, bless this pupper.

GEN 2 CHAPTER 2: Austen thinking giving birth would be easy...bless her XD Bronte is adorable! I really love the story touches to this legacy as well as your funny commentary. I'm so happy Wynne's found somebody after her getting used beforehand. I feel bad for Ricky too, but I'm glad Wynne wants to step in and help him out as well as the kid. Bronte's grumpy face is such a mood, I love it. Woo, a little boy! Isn't he the first boy yet in the legacy? Hardy is cute! And welcome Lawrence! Double trouble. On a side note, I recall reading a few of D.H's short stories, actually, in high school. I remember the Horse Dealer's Daughter and Ode to Chrysanthemums. Never read Lady Chatterly though. The Booker family are so wholesome < 3

GEN 2 CHAPTER 3: Child Bronte is great, love her heir! Woo on Austen getting her LTW! I want to hug Wynne, I'm so happy she's finally found happiness like her sisters. So excited for her baby! I love Lawrence just doodling on his homework. Defo me back in school. :P I laughed so hard at Bronte wanting to touch the sky, mainly because I pictured Austen just going 'Alright then, big mouth' and YEETing her into space. XD Nothing like a last minute surprise nooboo,eh?

GEN 2 CHAPTER 4: I feel like the chapter name is...I feel like I know what's going to happen. And if it is? I'm not ready. ;_; Pump those guns, Austen! : P I picture Hardy being the quiet and polite kid of the bunch. I LEGIT thought Austen was dying! Cutie Jake playing dead, I love him! I KNEW IT, I wasn't ready ;O; I'm going to miss Yvonne! Also welcome to Atwood! Bronte is so good with Atwood, bless her. I have no idea how the pond managed to set fire. I love the Matchmaker, haha, let's hope Justin's a good match for Bronte! I am going to miss Andrea too! I love the little reflections you do on every Sim, it's nice to see you show so much love for your characters.

GEN 2 CHAPTER 5: It's sad to see how hurt everyone is about Yvonne and Andrea! Probably as devastated as I am ;o; Bless Hardy, I love how adorably socially awkward he is. He and Veronica are all kinds of adorable together! Cherry's diary made me laugh. XD

GEN 2 CHAPTER 6: The portrait wall is so sweet. < 3 Good job Atwood on your first kiss! Gotta love a flaming bag of poop on the porch...The matchmaker dates are hilarious, I love them. XD NOOO poor doggy I will miss you too! This legacy breaks my heart ;o; Claire leaving Attwood a piano...maybe she's a keeper? Love the pics at the end, gotta love Accident...Attwood Booker!
Loving this Legacy so far, can't wait to see who gets made heir for Gen 3!
graymondaysleep
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

LuckyDuck wrote:I spent three hours binge-reading the main chapters of Gen 2 (I'll read the Spares/College chapters soon!) Text wall time!
Spoiler:
Literal Booker
GEN 2 CHAPTER 1: Loving the new sooped-up Booker home! Austen and Cherry are cuties ~ Yvonne walking in on them was hilarious, TBH! Jake the puppy...my heart ;o; Love the stuffing of the piece of cake as well, much less subtle than TS4's wedding-cake-share with a little piece on a fork. XD Poor Andrea, nothing ruins a wedding quite like clipping through a kitchen counter. That door through the abdomen looks worse though. : P I love the pic of Andrea and Yvonne spooning, I really miss the cute sleeping animations. Excited to see the new baby! Loving Jake eating the spaghetti meatballs, bless this pupper.

GEN 2 CHAPTER 2: Austen thinking giving birth would be easy...bless her XD Bronte is adorable! I really love the story touches to this legacy as well as your funny commentary. I'm so happy Wynne's found somebody after her getting used beforehand. I feel bad for Ricky too, but I'm glad Wynne wants to step in and help him out as well as the kid. Bronte's grumpy face is such a mood, I love it. Woo, a little boy! Isn't he the first boy yet in the legacy? Hardy is cute! And welcome Lawrence! Double trouble. On a side note, I recall reading a few of D.H's short stories, actually, in high school. I remember the Horse Dealer's Daughter and Ode to Chrysanthemums. Never read Lady Chatterly though. The Booker family are so wholesome < 3

GEN 2 CHAPTER 3: Child Bronte is great, love her heir! Woo on Austen getting her LTW! I want to hug Wynne, I'm so happy she's finally found happiness like her sisters. So excited for her baby! I love Lawrence just doodling on his homework. Defo me back in school. :P I laughed so hard at Bronte wanting to touch the sky, mainly because I pictured Austen just going 'Alright then, big mouth' and YEETing her into space. XD Nothing like a last minute surprise nooboo,eh?

GEN 2 CHAPTER 4: I feel like the chapter name is...I feel like I know what's going to happen. And if it is? I'm not ready. ;_; Pump those guns, Austen! : P I picture Hardy being the quiet and polite kid of the bunch. I LEGIT thought Austen was dying! Cutie Jake playing dead, I love him! I KNEW IT, I wasn't ready ;O; I'm going to miss Yvonne! Also welcome to Atwood! Bronte is so good with Atwood, bless her. I have no idea how the pond managed to set fire. I love the Matchmaker, haha, let's hope Justin's a good match for Bronte! I am going to miss Andrea too! I love the little reflections you do on every Sim, it's nice to see you show so much love for your characters.

GEN 2 CHAPTER 5: It's sad to see how hurt everyone is about Yvonne and Andrea! Probably as devastated as I am ;o; Bless Hardy, I love how adorably socially awkward he is. He and Veronica are all kinds of adorable together! Cherry's diary made me laugh. XD

GEN 2 CHAPTER 6: The portrait wall is so sweet. < 3 Good job Atwood on your first kiss! Gotta love a flaming bag of poop on the porch...The matchmaker dates are hilarious, I love them. XD NOOO poor doggy I will miss you too! This legacy breaks my heart ;o; Claire leaving Attwood a piano...maybe she's a keeper? Love the pics at the end, gotta love Accident...Attwood Booker!
Loving this Legacy so far, can't wait to see who gets made heir for Gen 3!
Lemme reply to all of this *cracks knuckles* hehe
Spoiler:
2.1: Ah thank you! I'm not confident with my building skills in the game and I didn't want the house to look really bad because it was obviously the main backdrop. I think I'm getting better every time I build but I'm nowhere on the level of some other builders. Yeah, the wedding cake animations are really cool cus it's kinda hard to tell if someone will stuff or fork the cake... (um, cough cough) and i dunno if it's related to personality. It's just been a russian roulette for me. I really love all the little details this game has, it's such a labour of love.

2.2: Ah thank you, I try not to disturb the story too much, the later chapters tend to deflect from story-telling elements but it was fun switching between the two. I had issues with tenses though, that might pop up a few times :oops: Yes! Lawrence and Hardy are the first boys in the legacy as well as the first twins! I was so unprepared when the "Please wait, welcoming TWO babies" and I was just like... "THERE'S NOT ENOUGH ROOM IN THE NURSERY HELP!". I like DH Lawrence's work a lot. Lady Chatterley is a very good story honestly, a few parts were just... interesting but overall it was a really good romance with very important underlying messages about social class.

2.3: Bronte's hair is definitely a trademark, I can't picture her without it. I used to doodle all the time during maths class - I got into a lot of trouble drawing the Powerpuff Girls on the back of my maths worksheets hehehehe. Never did it on my English or science sheets hmm :P Ugh that last minute nooboo I was just frustrated. It's my fault for even trying, I shouldn't have pressed the button but hey, it brought one of the best sims I've ever played into the game so I can't regret what I did... I'm just sad on the effect it had on Austen and Cherry's lifespan...

2.4: Hardy was such a sweetie when he was a child, not too sure why he grew up in the clothes he did as a teenager but eh... I wasn't ready for Yvonne's departure either. There's something weird about your founder dying, but it gets worse when it's your first gen heir... It's sad to say, you get used to it after a few generations unless you're really invested in the heir. Aww thank you, I wanted to do memorials from the start when the sims passed on, I also want every memorial photo to show the sim being remembered holding the generation they brought into the legacy. It just gives me a chance to thank the sims, even though they're computer generated, for everything. I probably sound weird there but it's like having a keepsake of a pet, you get attached to them easily when you play them so actively.

2.5: Hardy and Veronica - best couple in generation 2, sorry not sorry to the other two wedded couples. Cherry's so inappropriate, you'll see it's passed on to a few of her grandkids and great-grandkids.

2.6: I actually didn't know that sims left flaming bags of dog poop in the game and so when (i think it was Gavin?) left it on the porch and Cherry reacted to it, I was laughing so much. I had to pause the game to get it out my system so I could properly document it. What a great moment tbh. I should do that again in the game to re-trigger it, it made me laugh that much. Hehehe AccidentAtwood Booker. It's not her fault her name begins with A and I made her by accident pfft.
Thank you so much! I hope you enjoy generation 3 as much as the previous two <3
Currently Playing:
Completed:
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
I love everyone's reaction to Wilde just coming in and yelling. :lol:

Yes Wilde, keep looking into that telescope. You'll have quite an adventure there. :alien:

Love how he came out there to get away from Baldwin and Sedar, and they're right there.

Lilly is basically me, maybe that's why I love her already.

No one wants to see their parents flirting, not even a sim. It's yuck!

Wilde is making me mad right now! He needs to be a better partner. :cry:

Awe I'm glad Wilde made it up to her. He better keep being a good husband. I have my eye on him!
[align=center]Image
graymondaysleep
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
I love everyone's reaction to Wilde just coming in and yelling. :lol:

Yes Wilde, keep looking into that telescope. You'll have quite an adventure there. :alien:

Love how he came out there to get away from Baldwin and Sedar, and they're right there.

Lilly is basically me, maybe that's why I love her already.

No one wants to see their parents flirting, not even a sim. It's yuck!

Wilde is making me mad right now! He needs to be a better partner. :cry:

Awe I'm glad Wilde made it up to her. He better keep being a good husband. I have my eye on him!
Spoiler:
Hehehe indeed quite the adventure hehehe

It was actually really funny because Baldwin and Serdar were being all lovey-dovey in the living room so I sent Wilde out to the telescope and it was like Baldwin and Serdar followed him :P

Lilly's adorable, I love her timid nature, I'm sure I've said this a lot but she's precious to me.

Ahahaha, I like the teen's reaction to parents flirting, it's just such a neat little detail... I kinda wish adult sims could react to their parents flirting but eh, I guess adults are less bothered about it pfft

Don't worry, Wilde is being kept in shape by both me and Lilly, if he slips again he's toast :P
Thank you for reading! <3
Currently Playing:
Completed:
graymondaysleep
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Literal Booker Legacy - Gen 6.2 Update! *20.02.20*

Chapter 2 is up! This time there are babies!

Next chapter will be up on the 22nd!

I just wanna thank you all for the amazing responses I've been receiving about this legacy. This family is my pride and joy and I'm so happy that they're bringing entertainment to other people to! I have a few plans for an ISBI and a Rainbowcy and a BaCC after this so I'm hoping to get the legacy finish by the end of April/May depending on if I want to put up heir polls for generation 7, 8, and 9...
We'll see.

But anyway, thanks for sticking around! <3
Currently Playing:
Completed:
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

The Bookers are fun to read about, and your other challenge ideas sound tons of fun too!
Spoiler:
Wide is losing it! Or maybe he has an imaginary friend we can't see.

That must be a lot of puke if she managed to clog the toilet. :popeye:

I feel like Lily is probably too shy to show much PDA.

You've gotten closer than I have to completing that 20 puppies/kittens LTW.

Congratulations of finally breaking the curse of the black hair!

That's too bad that they don't have different facial genetics, but at least the twins brought in new hair colors!

Another question, will there ever be aliens? :alien:
[align=center]Image
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

Spoiler:
Twins never really surprise when their a family sim, but a blonde hair baby/toddler. I laughed when you said end of the legacy. More children hopefully.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

graymondaysleep
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

108sims wrote:The Bookers are fun to read about, and your other challenge ideas sound tons of fun too!
Spoiler:
Wide is losing it! Or maybe he has an imaginary friend we can't see.

That must be a lot of puke if she managed to clog the toilet. :popeye:

I feel like Lily is probably too shy to show much PDA.

You've gotten closer than I have to completing that 20 puppies/kittens LTW.

Congratulations of finally breaking the curse of the black hair!

That's too bad that they don't have different facial genetics, but at least the twins brought in new hair colors!

Another question, will there ever be aliens? :alien:
Spoiler:
Wilde and his imaginary chess partner, the cunning adventures, coming soon! ahahahah!

I know right! I don't think Lilly's slobby either so I don't even know how it happened...

I don't blame her. The more I play Lilly the more I see myself in her... Maybe it's cause she has my zodiac... maybe the pisces zodic in the game is true to life LMFAO

One day I'll complete it, but I installed the LTW reducer mod so the next sim that rolls it will likely have the "Raise 10 Puppies/Kittens" instead, which is very doable and a lot of fun.

THANK YOU *pours champagne* I nearly cried with joy when Gaiman was born.

That's true! The twins are perhaps the most interesting just because they're like Angela and Lilith, which you'll see in later chapters. That's a hint for a future storyline ehehehe

Well, answering that question will be spoiling the fun hehehe ;)
peachy123uk wrote:
Spoiler:
Twins never really surprise when their a family sim, but a blonde hair baby/toddler. I laughed when you said end of the legacy. More children hopefully.
Spoiler:
I suppose not, I'm more surprised at how many twins my spares have compared to my main legacy household. Gaiman and Eliot are the second set of twins compared to the four pairs of twins born between the spares. But twins are actually quite fun when you have plenty of sims to look after them!

Man, I've been waiting for blond hair for so long i very nearly did call it the end lmfao

Don't worry, there's plenty to come with this generation - perhaps the most fun one yet!
Thank you both for reading and supporting. I always love to hear what you think <3
Currently Playing:
Completed:
graymondaysleep
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Literal Booker Legacy - Gen 6.3 Update! *22.02.20*

Another update! Next one will be out tomorrow, the 23rd, so you don't have long to wait!
Currently Playing:
Completed:
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

Spoiler:
why do people's blog make nearly cry. So Sad for Serdar and Baldwin to go. Can the alien (just read forgot the name already) be in chance with being a heir.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

graymondaysleep
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

peachy123uk wrote:
Spoiler:
why do people's blog make nearly cry. So Sad for Serdar and Baldwin to go. Can the alien (just read forgot the name already) be in chance with being a heir.
Spoiler:
Ah, sorry ;;. i obviously get too attached to my sims and I must but that kind of emotion across very easily.

I know, Serdar was one of my favourites to write. I'll genuinely miss him and his big nose.

Ryman? Yup! Ryman will have a chance to be heir if people want to vote for him!
Thanks for reading Peachy <3
Currently Playing:
Completed:

Return to “Sims 2 Completed Stories”