Presley legacy, updated 16th February 2020

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
Jolie
Finland

Presley legacy, updated 16th February 2020

Post by Jolie »

Here is my newest attempt at a legacy challenge with a story. The idea is to tell a story about a founder who wanted to have a family and continue her legacy - as usual. No particular plot, just everyday life with twists that the sims will (hopefully) throw at me. I'm going to document their life rather than write any specific plot that I have in my mind. So no posing or set up scenes, what I add to the story is all in the text.

I enjoy writing and in hopes of getting this done, the story is more text than picture based - I write faster than trying to find just the right picture with just the right expression for each occasion.

My gaming style is relaxed, I don't push for skills, career or money. I will use the aspiration in story but they aren't the goal itself, they are used for giving personality for the sims.

Usual legacy rules; no cheating, start on big lot with very little money. At first I only had the base game but later bought Get to work, Cats and dogs, Seasons and Discover University.

Any comments and constructive critisism is always welcome!

Ch. 1.1 Welcome to Presley family
Ch. 1.2 Days of childhood
Ch 1.3 Greta grows up
Ch. 1.4 Winterfest and birthday
Ch. 1.5 New Years Eve
Ch. 1.6 Kids growing up

There is now heir poll for the 2nd generation, go and vote!
Last edited by Jolie on February 16th, 2020, 2:56 pm, edited 4 times in total.
LuckyDuck

Post Counts

Re: Presley legacy

Post by LuckyDuck »

I've just read 1.1!
Spoiler:
I love your intro for Annika, she looks awesome! I really like the idea of her wanting to start completely afresh. I love the way you describe her feelings for Hugh as well, it's so beautiful how well you write. I don't blame Hugh for being concerned about Annika's home lot, and feeling like they need more security though! Greta is a cutie, I love poor Hugh's panicky father moment, bless him! Love the start they've made on building a proper little house as well. Greta blaming the broken dollhouse on her unborn was sibling was great. Sure, kid, of course it wasn't your fault, haha! Her reaction to Nickolas is hilarious! Come on Greta, you'll come to love him soon enough! At least complaining about their parents will bring them together! I hope Annika will get on well in the Scientist career!
Amazing start : )
Jolie
Finland

Post by Jolie »

Wow, thank you very much for your comment. :)
Jolie
Finland

Post by Jolie »

New update :)
Jolie
Finland

Re: Presley legacy, updated 16th February 2020

Post by Jolie »

New update and heir poll. :)
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: Presley legacy, updated 16th February 2020

Post by peachy123uk »

Spoiler:
it is nice to see people just concentrating just on the family side then a career but I think Greta might change that.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

Return to “Sims 4 Stories”