OitnG: Close Encounter Academy (COMPLETE 14/03/20)

Forum rules
Congratulations on completing your challenge!
LuckyDuck

Post Counts

Re: OitNG: Close Encounter Academy (UPDATE 21/02/20)

Post by LuckyDuck »

108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
Alice is adorable, and I can totally see her as a mini Caleb.

I'm so happy for Lilith. Even if she isn't a vampire anymore, she can still achieve her dreams.

Haha I never thought about how kissing a vampire could be painful until you mentioned it. Probably ruins the mood a bit.

Alice is a super great big sister, and she does indeed sound like Caleb when she talks.

:lol: I love Ellie telling Alice about Caleb's pregnancy, and how freaked out Caleb was afterwards.

Caleb is so sweet.

Caleb would go on and on and on about visiting space, and of course he had to collect something. He wouldn't be Caleb if he didn't!

It was nice to see one of the ghosts come back. They've finally gotten some sort of peace after what Vlad put them through.

A Winterfest baby! She should make Ollie go with her to the hospital. :rotfl:

Yay for more babies!
108sims- thank you so much for reading < 3 I always enjoy hearing from you!
Spoiler:
Haha yeah Caleb is great, he’s a dork but at least he’s caring. I love how the kids react to explanations of alien pregnancy, like in OFftS when Ripp explained it to Buck. XD Yeah THe ghost plot was meant to come in earlier but this was my first haunting. XD
Hrootbeer
Origin ID: Hrootbeer

Post by Hrootbeer »

So I THOUGHT I had caught up yesterday (my typical day for catching up), but NO! Today I get up early and think, "I'll go check and see if anything has been updated, check on the authors I like." And you have been a very busy bee!
Spoiler:
I completely forgot that you made it so that vampires in your world can't do the woohoo. So funny when Caleb promises Ellie the best night of her life after he takes his cure! And then his worry that she might impregnate him! HAHA, I nearly spit my coffee. That poor man! Ellie loves to tease him on this subject. I like her playful side. Still, it might have been a bit mean to tell Alice how she was conceived.
Spoiler:
And Lilith! I was actually surprised she decided to go for the cure. I mean, I figured she'd just be like a super matriarch of her family. She might lose Caleb, but she'd have all of his children, grand-children, etc. to love. Still, her comment about the cure's smell, again, I nearly spit my coffee. "It's like the Grim Reaper pissed into a rat-infested sewer" is probably one of the more disgusting images that I've ever had to imagine :gasp:
But I'm super glad she kicked Vlad's ass!
As always, I can't wait to read the rest.
LuckyDuck

Post Counts

Post by LuckyDuck »

Hrootbeer wrote:So I THOUGHT I had caught up yesterday (my typical day for catching up), but NO! Today I get up early and think, "I'll go check and see if anything has been updated, check on the authors I like." And you have been a very busy bee!
Spoiler:
I completely forgot that you made it so that vampires in your world can't do the woohoo. So funny when Caleb promises Ellie the best night of her life after he takes his cure! And then his worry that she might impregnate him! HAHA, I nearly spit my coffee. That poor man! Ellie loves to tease him on this subject. I like her playful side. Still, it might have been a bit mean to tell Alice how she was conceived.
Spoiler:
And Lilith! I was actually surprised she decided to go for the cure. I mean, I figured she'd just be like a super matriarch of her family. She might lose Caleb, but she'd have all of his children, grand-children, etc. to love. Still, her comment about the cure's smell, again, I nearly spit my coffee. "It's like the Grim Reaper pissed into a rat-infested sewer" is probably one of the more disgusting images that I've ever had to imagine :gasp:
But I'm super glad she kicked Vlad's ass!
As always, I can't wait to read the rest.
Ahh I always love hearing from you < 3 Thank you for sticking with my Sim Lit all the way through, I really appreciate it < 3
Spoiler:
Yeah I thought to myself for a bit 'what's the first thing he'd do as a human?' and then I thought '...well...probably that.' : P Haha yeah, Ellie, much like her brothers, has a habit of saying too much sometimes! Yeah you can always rely on Lilith to lower the tone as much as possible XD Thanks so much for all your kind feedback, it makes it all worth it ~ I've completed all of the Gen Two mission statements though so I might start playing rotationally between Caleb/Ellie, Lilith, and the other three brothers. I'm glad it's making you laugh as well. The more fun side of OitnG is something I prefer over OFftS now I read back through it all.
LuckyDuck

Post Counts

Post by LuckyDuck »

Non-story update, but the Gen Two Attwood brothers, plus Jack Grunt, are now on the Gallery!
Search EA ID: anatiidae
LuckyDuck

Post Counts

Post by LuckyDuck »

Chapter 2:13- Adventures in Parenthood
New chapter, and Ellen completes her mission.
108sims
Origin ID: 108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
Yes, never trust a quiet toddler!

Poor Ellie, maybe he listens to Caleb since he's not his "parent." Or he's just being difficult.

Sarah and Alice seem like polar opposites. Of course Caleb's kid wouldn't want to have any silly hair color or additional eyes with her disguise.

Well, Caleb doesn't have worry about getting pregnant from a random alien girl, it'd be one he knows. :D

I like the groovy shirt Caleb's wearing on Sixam.

Can't wait to see what everyone else has been up to!
[align=center]Image
ImageImageImageImage[/align]
LuckyDuck

Post Counts

Post by LuckyDuck »

108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
Yes, never trust a quiet toddler!

Poor Ellie, maybe he listens to Caleb since he's not his "parent." Or he's just being difficult.

Sarah and Alice seem like polar opposites. Of course Caleb's kid wouldn't want to have any silly hair color or additional eyes with her disguise.

Well, Caleb doesn't have worry about getting pregnant from a random alien girl, it'd be one he knows. :D

I like the groovy shirt Caleb's wearing on Sixam.

Can't wait to see what everyone else has been up to!
Thank you as always < 3
Spoiler:
Caleb’s gaudy Hawaiian shirt is part of his summer outfit. I had to have him change because apparently it’s too hot on Sixam. XD Haha yeah at least this time, if he gets knocked up by mistake it’ll be by his own wife. : p
LuckyDuck

Post Counts

Re: OitNG: Close Encounter Academy (UPDATE 25/02/20)

Post by LuckyDuck »

Chapter 2:14 Interlude- The Other Three

New chapter!
Two more families are now on the Gallery: Eli, Ollie and Felix, and also Ellen, human!Caleb, Alice, Sarah and Tyler. Search EA ID: anatiidae.
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
It's sad that Liz had to move on. Hopefully she will take the cure someday.

:haha: Eli I'm not so sure you'll get your final wish.

OMG I'm super excited to see Icarus! :celebration: Hopefully he behaves in your save.

Icarus is super not intimidating. I'm glad he and Felix could become friends. Of course he'd want to show off his precious freeze ray! A lifestyle change is a step in the right direction at least, even if it's still not a job.

Ollie could open up his own grilled cheese restaurant?

It was fun to see what the others have been up to!
[align=center]Image
LuckyDuck

Post Counts

Post by LuckyDuck »

108sims- Thank you so much!
Spoiler:
Thought you'd like the surprise, haha! And yeah, Eli isn't going to get what he wants from those two at all. But at least they're all happy : P
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

Spoiler:
that nice little catch up with the others.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

LuckyDuck

Post Counts

Post by LuckyDuck »

Thanks Peachy, so glad you liked it! ~
PinkBell

Post Counts

Post by PinkBell »

Spoiler:
Just binge-read your First Gen. Can I just SAY how much I loved your story. Jack was an amazing spouse - and I honestly laughed out LOUD when he got pregnant at the same time as Dylan. I kinda love how you had three kids - and then did three kids over again :rotfl:

I also enjoyed the story with Ollie in Strangetown, and you're really talented at storytelling with the Sims.
[align=center]Image[/align]

[align=center]Currently Attempting: The Green Aliens[/align]
LuckyDuck

Post Counts

Post by LuckyDuck »

PinkBell wrote:
Spoiler:
Just binge-read your First Gen. Can I just SAY how much I loved your story. Jack was an amazing spouse - and I honestly laughed out LOUD when he got pregnant at the same time as Dylan. I kinda love how you had three kids - and then did three kids over again :rotfl:

I also enjoyed the story with Ollie in Strangetown, and you're really talented at storytelling with the Sims.
THANK YOU so so much! It's great to have a new reader on board, I really appreciate it and I'm glad you enjoyed it < 33
Spoiler:
OH MY GOD how hard I facepalmed when Jack got pregnant the same time as Dyl...Some people beg for abductions, and yet I get them when I least expect them XC and I legit just laughed when it came up with 'Jack gave birth to a baby boy' straight after Claire's birth. I was just like ... 'aight'. XD And thank you so much, I'm so happy you liked Ollie's sideplot. I get way too into side character plots though : P Ollie's death was so hard to write, I legit felt bad for destroying Dylan's life more than I already had done in his backstory. XD I'm almost done with Gen Two, although Gen Two is less dramatic. : P
Thanks again, I really appreciate your feedback ~
LuckyDuck

Post Counts

Post by LuckyDuck »

New chapters!

2.14- No Regrets
As one generation comes to an end, another story begins some years later...
3.1- Third Time Lucky
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: OitnG: Close Encounter Academy (UPDATE 26/02/20)

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
I love that Lilith is still achieving her dreams.

I also love seeing all the pictures of Eli with his younger siblings. Eli was a good big brother.

I still think it's funny that Alice is basically a mini Caleb.

It must be kind of strange for Caleb that he actually will die of old age. Still it's probably easier on him to end up in the afterlife with those he loves than to continue living without them.

Caleb is super generous giving the waitress that big tip. I suppose there's no use being super materialistic and hanging on to your money in old age.

And now all of generation 2 has passed on. :(

Yes keep the family graves all together! He can also use that ray gun to freeze people. It's what Icarus would do. :lol:

Cats! Cats! Cats! I love them.

I love Tyler already.

Cult Encounter Academy. :rofl:

It'll be interesting to see if Tyler does have some kids.
[align=center]Image
LuckyDuck

Post Counts

Post by LuckyDuck »

108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
I love that Lilith is still achieving her dreams.

I also love seeing all the pictures of Eli with his younger siblings. Eli was a good big brother.

I still think it's funny that Alice is basically a mini Caleb.

It must be kind of strange for Caleb that he actually will die of old age. Still it's probably easier on him to end up in the afterlife with those he loves than to continue living without them.

Caleb is super generous giving the waitress that big tip. I suppose there's no use being super materialistic and hanging on to your money in old age.

And now all of generation 2 has passed on. :(

Yes keep the family graves all together! He can also use that ray gun to freeze people. It's what Icarus would do. :lol:

Cats! Cats! Cats! I love them.

I love Tyler already.

Cult Encounter Academy. :rofl:

It'll be interesting to see if Tyler does have some kids.
THANK YOU so much for your comments as always < 3
Spoiler:
IKR? It was so sad to see all of them go, so close together as well : ( I'm so happy you like Tyler though, for me they've got a Dylan vibe personality-wise.
LuckyDuck

Post Counts

Post by LuckyDuck »

New chapter with a new cameo!
3.2- All the Good Ones...
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
I already love Tyler referring to the cats as "the children." I feel Tyler. Tyler is me with my cats.

Of course Icarus had to freeze them. I'm glad Tyler took it in stride.

Could Tyler end up with a party boy DJ?

I'm glad Tyler got to meet Andi as well! The cats are very in character getting in the way of the food and everything. Juliet is the worst behaved one of the two. I also like how you incorporated her house requirements from the EPIC into the story. Yes, unfortunately for Tyler, my sims are all paired up.

I wouldn't normally say this, especially not if I saw it in real life, but I think the mouse running into its hole in the wall is kind of cute.

I think animals can totally tell too when you're sad. At least I like to tell myself that.

Why the giraffe Tyler? Why? :rotfl:

Well the CEA doesn't care if you're ready or not. They abduct you when they want and not a moment sooner or later.
[align=center]Image
LuckyDuck

Post Counts

Post by LuckyDuck »

108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
I already love Tyler referring to the cats as "the children." I feel Tyler. Tyler is me with my cats.

Of course Icarus had to freeze them. I'm glad Tyler took it in stride.

Could Tyler end up with a party boy DJ?

I'm glad Tyler got to meet Andi as well! The cats are very in character getting in the way of the food and everything. Juliet is the worst behaved one of the two. I also like how you incorporated her house requirements from the EPIC into the story. Yes, unfortunately for Tyler, my sims are all paired up.

I wouldn't normally say this, especially not if I saw it in real life, but I think the mouse running into its hole in the wall is kind of cute.

I think animals can totally tell too when you're sad. At least I like to tell myself that.

Why the giraffe Tyler? Why? :rotfl:

Well the CEA doesn't care if you're ready or not. They abduct you when they want and not a moment sooner or later.
Thank you again for commenting ~ I always enjoy hearing from you!
Spoiler:
Yeah I thought the mouse hole was just a decoy to confuse the cats, I didn't realise it was an actual mouse hole which is even better! Yeah I like the idea of Andi being happy living off the land with her cats after becoming fed up of the lap of luxury or something. To be fair I am half tempted to just stick Tyler with Joaquin purely because of the lack of YAs in the game. Yeah the secon you turn 21 they're on your doorstep like 'so, do you like NOOBOOS?!'

Return to “Sims 4 Completed Stories”