OitnG: Close Encounter Academy (COMPLETE 14/03/20)

Forum rules
Congratulations on completing your challenge!
LuckyDuck

Post Counts

Re: OitnG: Close Encounter Academy (UPDATE 02/03/20)

Post by LuckyDuck »

108sims
Origin ID: 108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
Cats do not listen. They do not care. They will do the opposite of whatever you ask them to do.

I love Dan's new room. :D

Getting a dog! The horror!

Tyler! That's such a horrible way to look at dogs. :lol:

That little dog is super cute though. How could Ty not love them?

Aw Ty and Lani are getting married. :heart:

Icarus why are you so weird?????

Yay for more babies!
[align=center]Image
ImageImageImageImage[/align]
LuckyDuck

Post Counts

Post by LuckyDuck »

108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
Cats do not listen. They do not care. They will do the opposite of whatever you ask them to do.

I love Dan's new room. :D

Getting a dog! The horror!

Tyler! That's such a horrible way to look at dogs. :lol:

That little dog is super cute though. How could Ty not love them?

Aw Ty and Lani are getting married. :heart:

Icarus why are you so weird?????

Yay for more babies!
Thanks again for your feedback ~
Spoiler:
Haha I know, it started following them around the vets and it was so cute! Those little eyes! And yeah more tiny pitter patters of annoying little feet around the house. Also Icarus needs to wear some damn clothes : p
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

Spoiler:
remember not to eat when reading stories. So glad that Tyler met someone, and is with child again. And that dog is so sweet.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

LuckyDuck

Post Counts

Post by LuckyDuck »

peachy123uk wrote:
Spoiler:
remember not to eat when reading stories. So glad that Tyler met someone, and is with child again. And that dog is so sweet.
Haha I know right? I love bull terries IRL and when it appeared and just stared at Ty it was so so cute ;o; I might have to let Ty give in and just give Daniel a dog! Yeah I'm glad too because everyone else I tried to get them to romance in-game just rejected them entirely. XD
LuckyDuck

Post Counts

Post by LuckyDuck »

New chapter time!

3.9 - Sibling Worries
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: OitnG: Close Encounter Academy (UPDATE 04/03/20)

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
I love that the different toilet brands have opinions of each other.

Hopefully Dan will bounce back. He's had a lot of change in his life recently.

I hate when pets get old in the game. :( Love the picture of Rusty in the salad bowl.

Haha Ty's image of what a half mermaid half alien would be like is awesome!

I would never read a book like that. Pregnancy creeps me out so much. It is not for me, I'm too squeamish.

Yes get Dan a puppy! Adopt that little dog that followed Ty home.

Dan is such a sweet kid.

Andi! I get so excited when she or Icarus popup.

I don't know anything about having babies, but I doubt it gets any easier.

Welcome little Aiden!
[align=center]Image
LuckyDuck

Post Counts

Re: OitnG: Close Encounter Academy (UPDATE 05/03/20)

Post by LuckyDuck »

108sims- Thank you so much for reading! I'm really happy you enjoyed it, and I love the talking toilet brands trashing each other. XD
LuckyDuck

Post Counts

Post by LuckyDuck »

108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
I hate when the pets run away. :(

Dan's so precious reassuring Rusty. Protect Dan at all costs!

I could see a million pictures of a million different alien babies, and they will all be the most adorable lil babies I've ever seen.

RIP little cat babies. You will be missed. Yes I did cry looking at those pictures.
[align=center]Image
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

Spoiler:
at least crystal came back, maybe just to die in her home. At least the brothers are now getting along nicely.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

LuckyDuck

Post Counts

Post by LuckyDuck »

Thanks so much 108 and Peachy < 33
Spoiler:
Honestly although all the alien babies are mostly the same they’re still all adorable : p And yeah at least she came back before then Peachy. ;_;
LuckyDuck

Post Counts

Re: OitnG: Close Encounter Academy (UPDATE 07/03/20)

Post by LuckyDuck »

New chapter!

3.11- Love is a Cold, Wet Nose]Chapter 3.11- Love is a Cold, Wet Nose[/url]
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
Wow I didn't realize that Sarah and Alice were that much older than Ty!

I'm glad Ty's family is there to support them during this difficult time.

It's good that Ty cleaned out the basement, but also kind of heartbreaking at the same time since Alice was the one who brought it up. :(

Max is so super cute! I love that they got a rescue dog.

I love that Icarus is the one to get frozen this time. xD

Lani has a visit with the aliens! At least she didn't come back with a little surprise.

I'm really scared of the doll veresion of the doctor set, not gonna lie. I like the bear version better.

Look at Andi all fancy.

:rofl: I love that the robot picked up on the colorful language.

The kids grow up so fast!
[align=center]Image
LuckyDuck

Post Counts

Post by LuckyDuck »

108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
Wow I didn't realize that Sarah and Alice were that much older than Ty!

I'm glad Ty's family is there to support them during this difficult time.

It's good that Ty cleaned out the basement, but also kind of heartbreaking at the same time since Alice was the one who brought it up. :(

Max is so super cute! I love that they got a rescue dog.

I love that Icarus is the one to get frozen this time. xD

Lani has a visit with the aliens! At least she didn't come back with a little surprise.

I'm really scared of the doll veresion of the doctor set, not gonna lie. I like the bear version better.

Look at Andi all fancy.

:rofl: I love that the robot picked up on the colorful language.

The kids grow up so fast!
Thank you for your feedback as always! < 33
Spoiler:
Haha yeah thankfully it wasn't Ty this time! Also Boo Boo Billy literally scares the ass off of me, at least the bear one is cute! Icarus had to get frozen at some point : P Yeah I figured in-game after she died that I actually forgot to clear the basement out!
LuckyDuck

Post Counts

Post by LuckyDuck »

New chapter! A short one. Chapter 3.12 Interlude.

https://luckyducksims.blogspot.com/2020 ... e.html?m=1
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
I enjoyed seeing Ada's cameo here! It's really nice she's there to offer support to those expecting sixamian babies.
[align=center]Image
LuckyDuck

Post Counts

Post by LuckyDuck »

108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
I enjoyed seeing Ada's cameo here! It's really nice she's there to offer support to those expecting sixamian babies.
Thank you so much for your comment < 3 I love The Strangervile Mysteries so damn much hhhh
Hrootbeer
Origin ID: Hrootbeer

Post by Hrootbeer »

Spoiler:
So Tyler really is an odd one. I find that I love him for that. So here are my comments on my epic catch up:
1. The scenes with all the toddler farting! LOL. Only toddlers is just too true. I remember this one time when my daughter...well, you can guess.
2. He's going to be an old cat man, seriously. So many cats!
3. I actually think it's quite horrible and funny and a bit sad that he's such a klepto. I mean, Alice finding his secret stash is actually, hopefully, something that might help him with his problem. It's a disorder at this point. Poor guy!
4. OMG those shorts! Where were the fashion police when Professor Underpants went out to teach class, eh?
5. Lani is beautiful, but why didn't he get her name right off? But I'm just glad that he found someone who appreciates his kind soul. He really is a special one that any sim should have found attractive and wonderful to be with.
6. "Dad, can we please get a doggy?" :awesome: And dogs are not dopey little gargoyles! Tyler needs an open mind. And that precious terrier he sees at the vet was giving him some serious puppy love eyes. How could he have resisted her?
7. Babies! And I think it's pretty funny that Tyler is pregnant (cheating is ok for story continuity! IMO) The lore you gave to Sixam physiology just demands that he be the baby maker. Makes sense, so poof! But is little Aiden a merm-alien or just an alien? (and Dan is going to be a great big brother!)
8. Whoa, both Sarah and Alice are gone? What happened? I hope there is an interlude. I liked Alice even if she was snobby.
9. MAX!!!!! And the shot of Max and Aiden. I had no idea toddlers could play with puppies. I might have to let my sims have pets. I rarely do. Too much hassle.
10. Thanks for including Ada in your story. One thing that's hard about finishing any story is letting the characters go. Even harder when it's a short story and not a legacy where you get to see what the next gen gets up to.
LuckyDuck

Post Counts

Post by LuckyDuck »

Hrootbeer wrote:
Spoiler:
So Tyler really is an odd one. I find that I love him for that. So here are my comments on my epic catch up:
1. The scenes with all the toddler farting! LOL. Only toddlers is just too true. I remember this one time when my daughter...well, you can guess.
2. He's going to be an old cat man, seriously. So many cats!
3. I actually think it's quite horrible and funny and a bit sad that he's such a klepto. I mean, Alice finding his secret stash is actually, hopefully, something that might help him with his problem. It's a disorder at this point. Poor guy!
4. OMG those shorts! Where were the fashion police when Professor Underpants went out to teach class, eh?
5. Lani is beautiful, but why didn't he get her name right off? But I'm just glad that he found someone who appreciates his kind soul. He really is a special one that any sim should have found attractive and wonderful to be with.
6. "Dad, can we please get a doggy?" :awesome: And dogs are not dopey little gargoyles! Tyler needs an open mind. And that precious terrier he sees at the vet was giving him some serious puppy love eyes. How could he have resisted her?
7. Babies! And I think it's pretty funny that Tyler is pregnant (cheating is ok for story continuity! IMO) The lore you gave to Sixam physiology just demands that he be the baby maker. Makes sense, so poof! But is little Aiden a merm-alien or just an alien? (and Dan is going to be a great big brother!)
8. Whoa, both Sarah and Alice are gone? What happened? I hope there is an interlude. I liked Alice even if she was snobby.
9. MAX!!!!! And the shot of Max and Aiden. I had no idea toddlers could play with puppies. I might have to let my sims have pets. I rarely do. Too much hassle.
10. Thanks for including Ada in your story. One thing that's hard about finishing any story is letting the characters go. Even harder when it's a short story and not a legacy where you get to see what the next gen gets up to.
Thanks so much for your feedback as always. I always enjoy hearing from you < 3
Spoiler:
Haha yeah, Tyler's goofiness is similar to Dylan's. :P THE TODDLER FARTS! They would not stop. And oh gosh XC I can imagine it's twice as fun when you have a kid of your own IRL. :P I got lucky enough to roll the Klepto trait, but I didn't want to make it a massive sad plot point since Gen One was depressing enough. |D Icarus also turned up naked for Tyler and Lani's wedding. XC Lani not giving her name right away is an error in my writing more than any legitimate reason. XD At least she appreciates Tyler, unlike most other people! I felt bad writing Tyler's dog rant because I love dogs so much. I love bull terriers too!

Thankfully I didn't need to make Ty cheat! With the half-aliens, I actually flip a coin to see whether or not they get pregnant, or get others pregnant, when it comes to my weird half-alien lore. Tyler got the hard-work end of the stick. : P Alice and Sarah died in-game, before I could give them a planned interlude as well. :( Max is adorable and I didn't know they could cuddle puppies either until then! : O And no problem! I've been planning a cameo of sorts for her for a while. I haven't for Zeb since I imagine he'd still be up on Sixam.

Return to “Sims 4 Completed Stories”