The Paraverse: Rotation 6.2 (31/05/21)

Forum rules
If you wish to have your legacy moved back to the active forums, please report the thread and specify which forum it should be returned.
Heather
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Steam ID: spacedoggity
Origin ID: pixeldollhouse
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

The Paraverse: Rotation 6.2 (31/05/21)

Post by Heather »

Welcome to the Paraverse! A new spin off series in the Paraneighbours Simematic Universe, or PSU, if you will. (I kid.)

Basically, this is an alternate version of my Paraneighbours save, in which I will be replaying some of my favourite founding sims through university. A longer explanation can be found in the first update, so I won't repeat it here. ;) If you're interested in reading my regular Paraneighbours series, but are a little put off by the daunting number of updates to read through, this might be a better place to start!
Awards
Spoiler:
Image Image Image
Heather
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Paraverse: Rotation 1.1 (09/03/20)

Post by Heather »

simsterlyrock
Steam ID: cclimer94
Origin ID: simsterlyrock
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by simsterlyrock »

Spoiler:
I'm glad that Andy and Miko are together in this universe too! Will the other couples end up together as well, or will you see what happens?
Heather
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Heather »

simsterlyrock wrote:
Spoiler:
I'm glad that Andy and Miko are together in this universe too! Will the other couples end up together as well, or will you see what happens?
Spoiler:
Jeff and Alec will be for sure; they are Boolprop's sweetest lovebirds, after all! ;) But one of my other sims will likely end up with a new partner; I want to limit the number of human sims in this save, I feel like I have too many in my main save with Jeff, Alec, Miko, Liv, Cole, Zoe, etc...
108sims
Origin ID: 108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
It'll be nice to see the "original group" still around more.

Poor Andy! Everyone getting mad at her just for being an alien. I'd be super excited to meet an alien personally.

It's nice to see Andy and Miko ended up together in this save too. :)

I'm excited see what you have in store for everyone else!
[align=center]Image
ImageImageImageImage[/align]
Sam

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Sam »

:)
Spoiler:
It's going to be really interesting to see what stays the same and what is different between this save and the original! :) I do love that Andy & Miko are together in this universe :D The update was a lot of fun to read, and I look forward to seeing more from this version of the Paraneighbours :D
Heather
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Heather »

108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
It'll be nice to see the "original group" still around more.

Poor Andy! Everyone getting mad at her just for being an alien. I'd be super excited to meet an alien personally.

It's nice to see Andy and Miko ended up together in this save too. :)

I'm excited see what you have in store for everyone else!
Spoiler:
Yes! I'm looking forward to playing them all together in a 'retirement' home in my main save, but it'll be nice to be able to go back and play them as adults again in this one.

Right?? I'd be super fucking stoked to have an alien as my next door neighbour. Also, it's low key hilarious when other occults get mad about meeting an alien, lol.

I spent the 5 minutes before the welcome wagon arrived debating if I was gonna go for Miko again, and then she showed up and I was like well, I gotta do it now!

I've got a handful of updates already written for this, so more will be coming soon. :)
Sam wrote::)
Spoiler:
It's going to be really interesting to see what stays the same and what is different between this save and the original! :) I do love that Andy & Miko are together in this universe :D The update was a lot of fun to read, and I look forward to seeing more from this version of the Paraneighbours :D
Spoiler:
Yes, even I'm not completely sure what's going to change and what's going to stay the same, yet! I haven't decided if I want to do kids in this save yet, but if I do, I think it'll be fun because I can go an entirely different direction with them, too. I feel like Miko is just such a good match for Andy that I'd have a hard time setting her up & seeing her with somebody else!

I've been having fun playing this save - it's kinda a nice break from all the households I play through n my main save - so I'm glad people have enjoyed seeing the gameplay from it so far. :)
Heather
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Paraverse: Rotation 1.2 (13/03/20)

Post by Heather »

108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
"chilling in a dorm room (five feet apart because they're not gay) together" For some reason that will never stop being funny to me. :lol:

I also completely forgot whose last name was Spencer, so I had to look it up. I'm just used to them being the Winchesters.

Woo Alec! Live your dreams.

I love that picture of Alec just standing on the treadmill.

I'm surprised it's actually sunny in Brindleton Bay. It's always so gloomy when I send my sims there.

I didn't know that they could rage quit either. That's hilarious!

Can't wait to see what you do with Liv and Cole.
[align=center]Image
simsterlyrock
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by simsterlyrock »

Spoiler:
Jeff and Alec are such cool bros, bro. And totally not gay, bro.

Also, :lol: at Alec finding out mid-chess game that Andy is an alien and getting all upset and rage quitting the game.
Sam

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Sam »

Spoiler:
Hyped that we get to watch them fall in love all over again :lol: I'm so used to them being an established couple! Them sharing a dorm room is going to be brilliant :)

I also love that they're wearing matching plaid. And that it took Alec an embarrassingly long time to notice Andy was an alien :lol:
Heather
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Heather »

108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
"chilling in a dorm room (five feet apart because they're not gay) together" For some reason that will never stop being funny to me. :lol:

I also completely forgot whose last name was Spencer, so I had to look it up. I'm just used to them being the Winchesters.

Woo Alec! Live your dreams.

I love that picture of Alec just standing on the treadmill.

I'm surprised it's actually sunny in Brindleton Bay. It's always so gloomy when I send my sims there.

I didn't know that they could rage quit either. That's hilarious!

Can't wait to see what you do with Liv and Cole.
Spoiler:
Now they're also chilling in a dorm room five feet apart to practice responsible social distancing, I guess. :lol:

Haha, I figured it'd help differentiate between the two saves a little more if I went with Jeff's last name for the household instead of Alec's this time around.

Alec is me on the treadmill.

Well I maaaaay have manipulated the weather a little... It's funny because Brindleton Bay was my favourite save to play sims in before I got City Living/Seasons, so I'm used to it being nice and sunny... and now whenever I send my sims there it's raining or overcast. :lol:

I love finding little details like that years into the game!
simsterlyrock wrote:
Spoiler:
Jeff and Alec are such cool bros, bro. And totally not gay, bro.

Also, :lol: at Alec finding out mid-chess game that Andy is an alien and getting all upset and rage quitting the game.
Spoiler:
There's noting manlier than taking your best bro on a gym date, bro.

That was the highlight of their rotation for me. :lol:
Sam wrote:
Spoiler:
Hyped that we get to watch them fall in love all over again :lol: I'm so used to them being an established couple! Them sharing a dorm room is going to be brilliant :)

I also love that they're wearing matching plaid. And that it took Alec an embarrassingly long time to notice Andy was an alien :lol:
Spoiler:
I'm hyped that I have the chance to let them take their time, and go on actual dates together before having them get engaged on a whim. :lol: I kinda forget sometimes, too. Like I'm playing them through uni and their fun is low and I'm like right, maybe they can woohoo to get their fun up? And then I remember they haven't even started flirting yet.

Best bros always match their shirts, bro! I love that Alec was once again the idiot who took way too long to figure out Andy's not human. :lol:
Heather
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Paraverse: Rotation 1.3 (17/03/20)

Post by Heather »

108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
I love your comment about Carlotta. :lol: She certainly would be a good one to have the villainy degree.

Liv still is technically one of the undead as a vampire.

So I must never pay attention when I have my sims become spellcasters in game because I never noticed the glowing eyes.

I like your makeover of the sage too.

'Other than Felix" :rotfl:

The Murphy Bed ghosts seem kind of awesome.

Yes, I'm sure Felix will be just as "unflirty" here as he is in your other save.

I love how Olive just like doesn't care Cole is there before drinking from that sim.

Zoe will become an occult by being a ghost since she kept dying so often in your last save. SHE WILL DO IT HERSELF!

Party Felix!

Olive looks really pretty in her dress at the Romance Festival.
[align=center]Image
calientequeen
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: cafffy
Origin ID: rachellaaaa
Great Britain

Post Counts

Post by calientequeen »

ooh this looks great! I haven't actually got around to reading paraneighbours so I think I'm going to go start that now....
did you makeover a lot of the other sims/lots in the save before you started playing? everything looks so nice :heart:
simsterlyrock
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by simsterlyrock »

Spoiler:
I love Liv/Olive as a vampire and Cole as a spellcaster! It fits so well. You're making me want to reinstall and play TS4. :lol:
Heather
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Heather »

108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
I love your comment about Carlotta. :lol: She certainly would be a good one to have the villainy degree.

Liv still is technically one of the undead as a vampire.

So I must never pay attention when I have my sims become spellcasters in game because I never noticed the glowing eyes.

I like your makeover of the sage too.

'Other than Felix" :rotfl:

The Murphy Bed ghosts seem kind of awesome.

Yes, I'm sure Felix will be just as "unflirty" here as he is in your other save.

I love how Olive just like doesn't care Cole is there before drinking from that sim.

Zoe will become an occult by being a ghost since she kept dying so often in your last save. SHE WILL DO IT HERSELF!

Party Felix!

Olive looks really pretty in her dress at the Romance Festival.
Spoiler:
Carlotta is the perfect sim to play through the villainy degree with, I just have no idea what I would have done with her after. Even with the new knitting/eco-living packs don't really offer anything for her, haha.

That was exactly my line of thinking when I decided to swap zombie for vampire, haha.

Honestly I think I only noticed them this time around?

The murphy bed ghosts are definitely the best so far, considering they can actually posses other sims and gain a need boost from it.

I'm looking forward to his """unflirty""" shenanigans in the future. ;)

That's just how siblings be sometimes.

I love Olive's wardrobe this time around! I think she's got some decent outfits in the original save, but now I can go full pastel and floral for her.
calientequeen wrote:ooh this looks great! I haven't actually got around to reading paraneighbours so I think I'm going to go start that now....
did you makeover a lot of the other sims/lots in the save before you started playing? everything looks so nice :heart:
I did! I have a "master save" where I work on making over townies & lots, as well as adding new lots from the gallery, so whenever I want to start a new save I make a copy of it so that I don't have to do all that work all over again. :lol:
simsterlyrock wrote:
Spoiler:
I love Liv/Olive as a vampire and Cole as a spellcaster! It fits so well. You're making me want to reinstall and play TS4. :lol:
Spoiler:
Honestly it fits them so well I'm not sure why I didn't just make them proper occults from the get go in my first save? My ultimate goal whenever I post gameplay pictures is to make people want to start their own save, haha. ;)
Heather
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Paraverse: Rotation 2.1 (08/05/20)

Post by Heather »

108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
Candy looks so mad that they caught her dropping food.

I love how bizarre sims is with the fact that you can fit keyboards in a box, and ridiculously large things in your sim's "pockets."

Alec just doesn't know how to feel about aliens. Does he like him? Does he hate them? Who knows!

It's cool to see a bot competition. I haven't been able to catch one yet. I love that you had Andy steal all the bots. :lol:
[align=center]Image
Heather
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Heather »

108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
Candy looks so mad that they caught her dropping food.

I love how bizarre sims is with the fact that you can fit keyboards in a box, and ridiculously large things in your sim's "pockets."

Alec just doesn't know how to feel about aliens. Does he like him? Does he hate them? Who knows!

It's cool to see a bot competition. I haven't been able to catch one yet. I love that you had Andy steal all the bots. :lol:
Spoiler:
I've always liked how sims can whip the most ridiculous things out of their pockets! Like when you could store a whole hot tub in there in ts2. :lol:

That makes sense. I guess it depends on his mood that particular day. ;)

I am decent at catching the scheduled club meetings, but the more random ones like the art society or the secret society have been a little harder to catch! Haha, Andy kinda pulled a bit of a Persephone at the end there with stealing the bots for herself.

Return to “Sims 4 Story Graveyard”