Latte Game Heir Poll (Gen 2)

Forum rules
When your poll is completed, please report it and ask for it to be locked.

Who should be our next Name Game heir

Poll ended at March 21st, 2020, 12:20 pm

Zax Latte
No votes
Oxkar Latte
29%
Pixey Latte
14%
Halix Latte
57%
Ixael Latte
No votes

Total votes: 7

ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Latte Game Heir Poll (Gen 2)

Post by ciyrose »

It is time for a new heir poll guys! Almost hard to imagine we are already back here and ready to vote on the next heir. Seems like just yesterday you all picked Zophi.

So the heir poll will be here and over on the wordpress site as well. If you feel super strongly about a contestant then I guess you could vote both places, but pick your favorite. All right, let's get on with the options.

First up is Zax. He was the oldest, and has been YA for about 5 sims days now. Zax just missed out on getting a full scout aptitude trait, but he did get A's through school and also has Responsible and Good Manners. I have never done his aspiration, but with his aunt and uncle marrying two of the vampires I'm not sure I want to bother with it yet.

Next up is Oxkar. On top of the things listed above, he also got the Scouting Aptitude trait and Responsible. I have not done this aspiration or job before, although my ISBI spouse Audra is technically in this career but since I can't control her I can't say I've "DONE" it. He adds a couple of letters and wouldn't be bad to have as heir.

Pixey is a great sim, and she carries the looks of her dad the most. She is not my favorite for heir as she adds only the letter "x" to our name game. She has an easy enough aspiration, however, and a fun mix of traits. She is on track to get Scouting Aptitude, Responsibility, and Good Manners.

The other girl in the family is next. Halix is one of my top picks. She adds some good letters (A, L, and X) although her blend of traits and aspiration could be interesting. Like her sister above, she carries her grandfather's eye color but is otherwise mostly her mom in coloring. She is also on track to get the Scouting Aptitude, and likely a character trait or two.

Last, but certainly not least in my book, we have Ixael. He also brings an A, L and X into the mix and would be my other pick for heir. He has some interesting traits and an aspiration that I have not done before. He carries his mom's looks much more than his dad's but he has been fun so far. He got Top-Notch Toddler and I see no reason he won't get Scouting Aptitude.

This would be a tough pick for me as I really, once again, like all of these kids. My lowest pick would be Pixey just because of letters, I did not do a good job with her name, but everyone else is completely up for grabs in my opinion. I love them all. This poll will remain open until the 21st and then I will gather the votes.

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
108sims
Origin ID: 108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Latte Game Heir Poll (Gen 2)

Post by 108sims »

Voted!
[align=center]Image
ImageImageImageImage[/align]
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

done mine too ;)
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Just a friendly reminder, we are right about 1/2 way through this poll, so if you were meaning to vote but haven't yet there is still time. The poll closes on Saturday. Thanks to all of those who have voted already. :)

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Basically 1 day left to vote if you haven't. I'm so excited to play this family again!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Thank you to everyone who voted. I'll be tallying all the votes and have an update of te Latte's for you later. :D

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image

Return to “Sims 4 Story Polls”