100 colorful babies

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: Salemsvartulv
Origin ID: Ginnynena
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

100 colorful babies

Post by Salem »

Hey there! Yeah, this is me, not quite getting into a new challenge, but indeed starting to post about other one of the challenges I've been playing lol

So, months ago (we're talking back before I even started blogging and all that) I decided to start a 100 Babies challenge, just because I love to see randomness and genetics play in this game, and also because I knew it would be a good way to get me used to managing large households and get a hand on child aspirations and that stuff. And let me tell you: It really did its work!

My savefile is currently on baby #34, with 27 already all grown up and seven kids in the house! And just because it makes me a little more excited to play when I'm telling somebody about it, I thought it would be a good idea to share my progress with Boolprop!
Probably not as much narration and that stuff as it happens with my blogs, but I'll keep this thread updated with any interesting stuff about my family!

So anyway, as a first step of course, meet my first (and so far only!) matriarch: This is Iris Prism

She's posing here with baby daddy #1, I still remember Willie, he would totally had been her spouse in any other challenge lol.
Anyways, Iris was totally randomly generated, except for her pink hair, that was part of my experiment to see if her kids would inherit the unnatural hair with the mods I had just downloaded lol
Her rolled traits are Glutton, Erratic and Creative, and she started with the Betselling author aspiration, thought so far she has completed so many aspirations I can't even remember lol

She moved to a small starter house in Winderburg at the start, but by the time she had baby #3 the house was already too small, and we chose a bigger lot in Newcrest to creat what has now become my "baby central". I love that house, I'm gonna share a couple pictures with you!
Spoiler:
Air view of both floors

This is the outside of the house, the rocket is mainly there because I needed it to keep working on iris' aspirations lol I've seriously being looking around to find new things for her to try since she has been alive forever
And the backyard. I try to have a lot of activities for the kids to do, I like them getting always different skills acording to what they like
Main room of the house, big and open because the kids spent most of their times here skilling and hanging around! I went with bright colours because this is a house made for children after all, and also because Color is actually the theme of my challenge!
There's no table, because most of the time I have them eat in front of the tv because multitasking is the best lol also, they love to eat at the counters
This hall takes you to the toddler bedroom, fool of toys to try and maximize toddler productivity lol
Toddler bedroom, and specially designed toddler bathroom, because you never have too many potties lol All the other bathrooms in the house contain both a tub and shower, but aren't anything special really
Forgive the mess in the bathroom by the way, Iris had just repaired the tub before I took this picture lol
Iris' bedroom is also on the first floor, quicker to get the donors in to seal the deal! Also, it always has that flirty painting hanging to help with the mood in case of a sad donor, or an unflity one!
Upstairs y basically a little gym area lol the teens use it a lot to work on the "get fit" badge when they join the counts. the scouts board is also here for easy access!
And this is an example of on the children rooms. They're small, but funtional as they usually only go there to sleep. I made a point to decorate them and include a toy chest and desk in every room thought, because every kid deserves a pretty room for themselves!
The house is currently not on the gallery, but I guess if somebody likes it I could put it on!

And finally, the kids so far!

As said before, the theme of my challenge is Color, Iris was named to honor the Arco Iris/Rainbow, and as such, you can find her YA kids on the gallery under #100Rainbows :wink:

As a fun extra challenge for myself, I decided to give me some extra rules for kids to earn their birthdays, they do it this way:
Babies: When I get the notification
Toddlers: Level 3 in all skills, that was challenging enough to me lol
Children: Get an A at school AND complete their childhood aspiration
Teens: Get an A at high school, a Character value in range AND get all the scout badges.

Even with this I actually have a pretty good pace at aging up kids, I just had to put it out there so you know that any kid you download will come with at least three special extra traits xD

Anyway, meet the kids:
Spoiler:
#1 Windsor, named after a shade of Tan. So far, he's still one of my favorites!if it wasn't for that annoying vegetarian trait lol
#2 Viridian, after a shade of green!
#3 Egan, means Fiery, hence the orange/red theme in his outfits!
#4 Magenta, pretty literal right here!
#5 Olive, all this time later and I still have a crush on her lol she's just so pretty to me!
#6 Aurum, named after the latin word for Gold, half alien baby! technically counts for 2 points, but I'm not doing that challenge lol
#7 Neptune, named after the roman good of the ocean, so blue is his color!
#8 Garnet, named after the pretty reddish stone!
#9 Galatea, apparently, a greek goddess related to the white color!
#10 Lavender, you have no idea how much fun did I had with the fact she's a Good sim with the Public enemy aspiration lol
#11 Cerise, french for cherry! I still belive she's too pretty to be unflirty lol buy I may use her as a legacy spouse some time anyways
#12 Marius, named after Mars, the red planet!
Image Image
#13&14, twins Corbin (means raven) and Cyan! I feel it was pretty appropiate to have twins for the "unlucky" birth lol
#15 Malachite, named after the gren gemstone!
#16 Nora, name actually taken from my favorite webseries RWBY, apparently, its a reference to a pink flower called the Nora Barlow Columbine!
#17 Kali, another favorite! Kali is the hindu godess of darkness!
#18 Lyon, usually lions are yellow, right? xD
#19 Larimar, another one named after a gemstone!
#20 Grayson, another pretty literal one!
#21 Phoenix, while the obvious relation is the fiery bird, the name actually honors a purplish-reddish color!
#22 is an unfortunate case lol he's supposed to be named Kafir with two F, in honor to a really beautiful orange flower, but apparently, that word is a slur for black people...so yeah...sorry kid, the flower is really pretty though!
#23 Dannal, meaning white swan if I remember correctly!
#24 Jassmine, funnily enough, her color isn't pink, it´s actually yellow xD I just really liked that top on her
#25 Rain, named after water, color blue!
#26 June, named after a yellow/green color
#27 Brick, last YA so far, named after the brick red color!
Wheew, that was a lot xD currently, we have already seven kids in the house, one teen, three children, and three toddlers, we got tripplets on the last pregnancy! and months later, I'm still not excited to go back into that this is more or less how out family looks like right now:
Spoiler:
#28, teenager Lila, currently two scout badges awy from moving out!
#29 Aero, meaning sky blue, already completed his aspiration and is just waiting to get his A!
#30&31, twins Tawny and Taffy, Tawny (yellow) is working on the rambunctious scamp aspiration, and Taffy (pink) is doing Whiz kid
And finally tripplets #32-34, Auburn (red), Asher (black) and Alvin (white) they barely grew up a day agon and I'm already wanting to just age them up lol I don't deal well with tripplets!
At least we have teens to help with the little terrors lol
I think that's everything I have to share right now! I'm hoping to get back into this save soon, so I'll update once something interesting happens!

As always, happy simming!
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: 100 colorful babies

Post by peachy123uk »

Spoiler:
a very interesting challenge love all the names to do with colour
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

SimCave

Post Counts

Post by SimCave »

Your matriarch produces lovely kids. Your triplets are adorable. I would like to see your amazing house in the gallery.
[align=center]Image
Spoiler:
[/align]
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Salem »

peachy123uk wrote:
Spoiler:
a very interesting challenge love all the names to do with colour
Spoiler:
Thanks! It's really been a fun game so far! I spent days looking for cool color themed names lol I love name-searching so it's nice to have an excuse to do it more
SimCave wrote:Your matriarch produces lovely kids. Your triplets are adorable. I would like to see your amazing house in the gallery.
She really does! Some of her kids are in my all time favorites for sure! and then I'll try to remember to upload the house once I get back into the game! You can find it under the user name Ginnynena :wink:
108sims
Origin ID: 108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
Those are some awesome kids! You've made a lot of progress too.
[align=center]Image
ImageImageImageImage[/align]
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Mojo »

I love your naming theme! And I love all the pink hair!

Ongoing:
A Wilde ISBI Alphabetcy | A Swift Drift | The Mons: A Pokémon Baby Challenge
The Huckles | Mojo's Achievement Challenge (10 Total Challenges) | Ms Robinson Makes Babies |

Complete:
View all Completed Challenges Here: Mojo's Finished Challenges
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Awards:

Spoiler:
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Salem »

108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
Those are some awesome kids! You've made a lot of progress too.
Spoiler:
Thanks! I really love all my kids! And yeah! this is progress from like, six months ago though lol I hadn't played this family for a while now!
mojot89 wrote:I love your naming theme! And I love all the pink hair!
Thanks! I don't usually go for naming themes but I was inspired lol! And yeah the pink hair is awesome!

----
I played a little bith last night!
Spoiler:
Lila finally got her high school A and her last badges! she's now up in the gallery with her siblings. She's marked with CC though, I think it may be for the skin default replancement I recently got lol so that's a shame

Luckily for me because we still bave tripplet toddlers lol Aero also came home with his A and is now a teenager! He's a pretty handsome boy!

Oh yeah, and aliens came to abduct Iris... it kinda makes me wish I had female alien pregnancy turned on because seriously aliens never get the sim I want! it's so annoying!
108sims
Origin ID: 108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
You've made more progress than me with my two babies lol!

You should definitely turn on female alien pregnancy. Alien babies are awesome. :D
[align=center]Image
ImageImageImageImage[/align]
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Salem »

108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
You've made more progress than me with my two babies lol!

You should definitely turn on female alien pregnancy. Alien babies are awesome. :D
Spoiler:
Maybe, but honestly, this challenge is in the works since last year at least lol so I don't think it counts asthat much progress!
They are! but I don't know lol I kinda like it being male-only, at least now I have Ophelia in my name game!

I've been playing a little more! just a little, but I made some progress:
Spoiler:
We had quite a lot of birthdays! Aero got his final badges and grew up to YA!

Meanwhile the twins and tripplets all grew up too! Taffy and Tawny are now teens, and Auburn, Asher and Alvin are kids!
Alvin on the left and Asher on the right. You can guess which one of them is the whiz kid! spoiler: is the one who isn't eating spoiler food lol!
Taffy and Auburn on the bed and Tawny sitting at the desk
And here we have a better shot of Tawny! I think she grew up really pretty! And I love her style.

And meanwhile, Iris was already pregnant with our next baby, who turned out to be a girl!
Everyone meet Umbra! She's our current heiress. but she probably won't be for long, Iris still has quite a bit of lifespan in front of her!

And probably will continue to have it, because as soon as she was back from the hospital she was calling her next donor!
This is him, Wendell, Iris had been sending him love emails for the last three days, so he was ready to seal the deal as soon as she called!
Seriously, love emails are suuuper good for this challenge!
And she's now pregnant again!

She's also already lining up more donors! This woman is incredibly efficient when it comes to producing babies lol

She even has time to take care of her hobbies. Honestly, at this point Iris doesn't need to make money anymore, and she already maxed practically every main skill for a matriarch lol she also already has th etraits never weary, needs no one and steel bladder so she doesn't need to take care of almost any needs
This leaves her with tons of time to do whatever she wants lol she's currently trying to max Baking and Piano, she already maxed Violin and probably is gonna go for Guitar next lol And I don't know, maybe Wellness? xD she's totally helping me experiment with a ton of new skills in the game!

Return to “Sims 4 Stories”