The Terra Nova Project: Repairing an Eco-Apocalypse Apr. 23

All sims 2 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

The Terra Nova Project: Repairing an Eco-Apocalypse Apr. 23

Post by Ani-Mei »

As is my way, I have begun a new Apocalypse challenge in 2020. The last one I did took me 28 months to complete and I had started it on October 1st, 2013. Now, seven years later I am at it again for another go-round for the infamous (or famously infuriating) Apocalypse challenge. I am using the Apoca-Borg rule set this time as well since it worked so well for me the first time. I have a plot idea that I think is a departure from the usual nuclear apocalypse premise that will be laid out with the prequel post that I wrote up a few days ago. :wizard:
MommyIzz
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Re: The Terra Nova Project: Repairing an Eco-Apocalypse

Post by MommyIzz »

I absolutely love your prelude! What a wonderful idea for the start of your apocalypse! I can't wait to see your founder. I'll have to look up your ruleset and see what the differences are.
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: The Terra Nova Project: Repairing an Eco-Apocalypse

Post by Ani-Mei »

MommyIzz:
Spoiler:
Hehe, I just spent the last two hours writing it up so now the official prologue has been posted. I am working on other parts of the story while my second generation is still being born. Although I may have to explain some things, it takes place in the same universe I established with my Quest for Peace legacy so there will be some characters who probably don't have anyone reading this knowing who they are, unless you're already familiar with my legacy and first Apocalypse. I may have to add in a few Interlude chapters for that. I love the characters in that universe so much, I needed to revisit them with all my Sims 2 stories and challenges now.
MommyIzz
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Re: The Terra Nova Project: Repairing an Eco-Apocalypse Apr.

Post by MommyIzz »

Yay! That is a great start!
Spoiler:
I loved how you had college be the training for starting a new colony. :) I am digging the back story! Nicely done lifting all your careers so quickly! Indigo is adorable! Can't wait to see her as she grows up! The report to King/Queen at the end was a real special touch, too! <3
Rozemarjin
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Origin ID: Rozemarjin
United States of America

Post by Rozemarjin »

Spoiler:
Ah, this is a lovely story! I'll probably have to go and read your other stories now! Hah! Medical and Culinary are always the most important lifts to me, I can't imagine going without those two being lifted fast.

The slideshow format felt so nostalgic for me too! I love your writing and the whole backstory you have.
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Ash:

It's on the list, eventually. I need to turn on my desktop and play a bit with my Sims 2 stories on there. But I haven't been in the mood to play lately. Thanks for reading.
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

Spoiler:
It is going well, i love the contrast of the toddler hair to her skin.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Emma:

Last time I played I was waiting on my heirs and spares to reach Adulthood. I like the hair and skin contrast too, Sims 2 CC is harder to breed out. Can't really do much until then. Thanks for reading!

Return to “Sims 2 Stories”