The Deepwater ISBI | Updated 02.04.2022

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
MeadowThayerr
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: Crimetape
Origin ID: MeadowThayerr
United States of America

Post Counts

The Deepwater ISBI | Updated 02.04.2022

Post by MeadowThayerr »

Last edited by MeadowThayerr on February 4th, 2022, 8:32 pm, edited 18 times in total.
Image Image Image
Hello there, I'm Haleigh!
It's MeadowThayerr with 2 Rs because someone beat me to the normal way.

STORIES | TWITCH

Sims 4
The Deepwater ISBI | The Disney Name Game | The Cien Baby Challenge | Nook's Legacy
gretski6

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Deepwater ISBI | Updated 04.29.2020

Post by gretski6 »

Great start! :fish: :click:
Spoiler:
I love Caspian and cheerful sims are great!
Vanessa is one of my favorite sims from Get Famous and she's really pretty
I think your house is awesome so far. I have avoided building a house in Sulani because of the foundation columns!
Triton is adorable :hearts:
Can't wait for more! No pressure or anything :wink:
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: The Deepwater ISBI | Updated 04.29.2020

Post by ciyrose »

Yay another ISBI! I really do love reading these. I have so many to catch up on someday, but I can "catch up" on yours quick! :D
Spoiler:
Already love the naming theme, it will be fun to see what all you come up with! I also wish there were fewer "stilts" on that kind of foundation. It's a little crazy. I also wish you could put PART of it on a foundation, but I haven't figured that out either.....I'm probably missing it somehow. I really have a love/hate relationship with the fame stuff. Like, it's dumb with I invite family over who happens to have gathered family and the younger cousins/nieces/nephews can't do anything but like attempt to introduce themselves. They are family, it shouldn't be like that! *shurg* minor annoyance over all.

"Caspian: So you agree, you think you're pretty? Venessa: No. I mean yes. I mean,..." Haha, I love it!

Ooh, I like Vanessa post makeover. She is very pretty. That picture is the waterfall is adorable! Great job!

"But I'm already pregnant so there's no going back now. " no truer words! lol

Also, exciting news if you didn't catch it but passing out from vampires isn't a loss of points! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discus ... t_16597041 (Now you can if you want of course, but it isn't REQUIRED!)

That face on little Triton! Poor baby wasn't ready to be out in the world apparently. You have good luck at the flea market. I never have anyone selling snow globes. :(

SQUEEE!!! That little Triton face!!! SO CUTE!!!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
MeadowThayerr
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Post Counts

Re: The Deepwater ISBI | Updated 04.30.2020

Post by MeadowThayerr »

gretski6 - I'm so glad you enjoyed it, that means a lot since I'm really enjoying yours!

ciyrose - omg thank you so much for the vampire note, I gave myself those points back lol. Ugh I know, one of my legacy heiress was a five star celeb and so none of her descendants could ever talk to her ghost.

Chapter Two: The Nursery is Our Favorite Place NEW!
Image Image Image

STORIES | TWITCH

Sims 4
The Deepwater ISBI | The Disney Name Game | The Cien Baby Challenge | Nook's Legacy
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: The Deepwater ISBI | Updated 04.30.2020

Post by ciyrose »

You are welcome about the vampire note! I haven't been bit but was still happy to see that.
Spoiler:
OMG, I don't think I've ever seen those bathroom signs, but Moana was my INSTANT reaction before even reading that's what you thought too! lol

I love toddlers, but Triton has to be one of the cutest I've seen. lol

I feel like your TH might be out to punish you for putting him in an ISBI. lol However, how fun to be saved by a neighbor. I didn't know that could happen either.

I have that stand around outside thing too. Or at least I did in my ISBI. It was SO ANNOYING!

You clearly interrupted the doc while he was enjoying the beach! lol Awww, a toddler happy to have a sibling! That's cute.

OMG, Ariel is adorable! Both of these kids are super cute!! Nice job with the happy toddler!

I am fine with either way of doing points. I end up doing some of both I think. lol

Your family is doing well. You picked a good spouse apparently and the kids are doing well over all.

So super good news, Ariel didn't pass out. She was napping. I had a toddler that do that a lot. When they have their little tush in the air, that's a passout, this, if you hover over their "action" is actually napping, so no point loss!

Oh boy, twins! They are adorable, as always!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
MeadowThayerr
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Post Counts

Re: The Deepwater ISBI | Updated 05.02.2020

Post by MeadowThayerr »

Thank you for the comment about the toddlers, you've been super helpful through all this! :D

Chapter Three: Monsters Under Our Beds NEW!
Image Image Image

STORIES | TWITCH

Sims 4
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Haha, you are welcome. Mojo was a HUGE help to me on a couple of those things too. Believe me the toddler napping vs pass out saved me in gen 2, I was ready to straggle the whole family.
Spoiler:
Oh wow, Ariel grew up really pretty as a child. I like her a lot. These two make very nice looking kids for sure!

Is you nanny Ukupanipo???? It looks a lot like him. He was the founding spouse in my Name Game if so and :heart: him!

Oof, you had quite a few pass outs this time around. :(

OMG, I can't even with Nerissa!!! I love the freckles on her nose! So is so stinking cute!!!

Interesting that you have teens that hack a lot. I don't think I've ever had a teen autonomously hack. Mine usually just troll teh forums.

I love that shirt. I haven't tried it myself, but that makes me want to. Too fun.

My sims love the bar, at least in my Name Game. The Otts go back and forth. It's interesting.

Oh I hadn't seen the bird and egg painting, but it's pretty. I love that I keep seeing new painting across blogs. It's fun.

Yeah Ariel, I think you might have some competition. Nerissa is really pretty. Man I've gotta think about who to vote for now.
Fun chapter, now off to vote!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
MeadowThayerr
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by MeadowThayerr »

Is you nanny Ukupanipo???? It looks a lot like him. He was the founding spouse in my Name Game if so and :heart: him!
Nope! But I thought the same thing at first, I had to do a double take. I haven't used him before - I'm afraid of his genetics, lol.

I'm glad you enjoyed the chapter! It's definitely a tough vote.
Image Image Image

STORIES | TWITCH

Sims 4
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

I haven't used him before - I'm afraid of his genetics, lol.
Well he does mix in some interesting ways, but I really like the way his kids look. Of course his wife was a bit interesting as well. :D He's from the Latte Game for me. It does look a LOT like him though. :D

I managed to figure out a vote, but it was a tough call. :) Good luck with the rest of the vote. I'll be excited to see who wins.

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
MeadowThayerr
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Post Counts

Re: The Deepwater ISBI | Updated 05.04.2020

Post by MeadowThayerr »

I'll have to check out that out, it's next on my list of things to read from you!

Chapter Four: Bathtubs are for Playing NEW!
Image Image Image

STORIES | TWITCH

Sims 4
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: Salemsvartulv
Origin ID: Ginnynena
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Salem »

Finally read it all! I'm ready for generation 2 now!
Spoiler:
Caspian is a pretty handsome sim! And I love he married Vanessa, I think she has some really good genetics and the kids confirm it!
Sulani is seriously one of the prettiest worlds, I never get tired of seeing those views in sim challenges. I love the ocean themed names btw!
Looks like your family did pretty good for the first generation! Some fails are to be expected but they kept the points up! And I'm also surprised that Ariel didn't get more votes! She's so pretty and si think she has some good traits! But congrats on Nerissa winning the poll! I love her name, and btw, I love that she reminds me of Anne Boleyn from Six lol I blame the hair
I'm really excited to see how her generation plays out!
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Almost missed this update! :D
Spoiler:
Oh yay, Nerissa....although I will admit, I actually voted for Neptune. I liked his traits/aspiration combo, but Nerissa was a close second choice for me. :D
I find it funny your kids spend so much time hacking their grades. I don't think I've had a single did ever do it, at least that's I've caught.
Great job completing an aspiration and getting through some milestones on the next one.
You are brave with the coffee..... I couldn't leave it in the Otts, as you saw. Alan was WAY too addicted to the stuff. lol
YAY, all ready for Gen 2. I'm excited to see how Nerissa does as TH. Not bad for your points though! I'm extatic to be back above 100. :D
Great job!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
MeadowThayerr
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Post Counts

Re: The Deepwater ISBI | Updated 05.05.2020

Post by MeadowThayerr »

Salem: thank you so much for your sweet comments. I'm glad you enjoyed it and that you were able to get all caught up! I googled who Anne Boleyn is and I do see the similarities!

ciyrose: I'm glad you didn't miss it! ;) I did like Neptune a lot, and I did have plans for him. But I was glad he didn't win just because he had the exact same traits as his father. I'm not sure how long the coffee will be staying :lol: :lol: I'm glad to be over 100 right now too, I'm hoping it stays that way, lol.

I have a new chapter for you: Chapter Five: Is He Fabulous? NEW!
Image Image Image

STORIES | TWITCH

Sims 4
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Yay a new update. :)
Spoiler:
I will admit, I don't know the townies that well, but I like Izzy already. Feel like they will be a fun pair. :)
Awww, bye-bye Caspian. You were a good torch holder who will be missed greatly.
Interesting that you have so much trouble with mourning. They occasionally go out, but it seems fairly rare.
I love the butterflies in the babies room, also oh boy, TWINS. :D
Oh my, the faces on those two....they are going to be troublemakers, I can tell already. :D
Oh my another set of twins on the way. Good luck!! :D
Another fun update!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
MeadowThayerr
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by MeadowThayerr »

Oh my, the faces on those two....they are going to be troublemakers, I can tell already.
Let's just say, I've lost 30 points so far between them and Nerissa. :lol:
Image Image Image

STORIES | TWITCH

Sims 4
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

MeadowThayerr wrote: Let's just say, I've lost 30 points so far between them and Nerissa. :lol:
Oh boy, can't wait to see what happenes. At least it's not one of them losing 45 all by themself (Bryce) :P

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
MeadowThayerr
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Post Counts

Re: The Deepwater ISBI | Updated 05.07.2020

Post by MeadowThayerr »

Image Image Image

STORIES | TWITCH

Sims 4
Taube
Origin ID: 22Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Post by Taube »

I'm up through chapter five and trying to get caught up. I'm loving that you're doing an ISBI now too and I've had a ton of fun talking about them with you! Caspian is a gorgeous sim and things are really going quite well (although the next chapter title makes me wonder...). The house is super cute. I know you're a little unhappy with the size, but I think the styling and the soft colors are wonderful. Hopefully I'll have time to catch up the rest of the way tomorrow. Thanks for adding another great challenge to fill the Kennedy-shaped void in my heart! :heart:
MeadowThayerr
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by MeadowThayerr »

Things have been going fairly well, except in that one chapter that you haven't read yet, but that's the price I pay for four toddlers at once, lol.

I'm enjoying the house a lot still, I think it's fine honestly, I just am so used to how massive the Kennedy house is. Plus I miss my focusing/inspiration room. I should have another chapter out later today, too ;)
Image Image Image

STORIES | TWITCH

Sims 4
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: Salemsvartulv
Origin ID: Ginnynena
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Salem »

I love that Nerissa married Izzy Fabulous! I really like his genetics too and the kids are a good example of how good they are! I'm glad that you at least got one kid with his hair! And also glad that you survived the two sets of twins on a row lol at least there weren't any tripplets! Uncontrollable tripplets are scary.

The family is doing great even with the fails! I hate it when Sims take a bath instead of using the toilet and then they end up wetting themselves lol
Congrats on Vanessa mastering a skill! It's so rare when that happens lol

Return to “Sims 4 Stories”