Legende Zombie Apocalypse [Updated 6/20/21]

All sims 2 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
MommyIzz
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Re: Legende Zombie Apocalypse

Post by MommyIzz »

Rozemarjin wrote:
Spoiler:
yay for lifting Politics! Perfect timing too.

I laughed at your attempts to get autonomous violin playing going on. I can't make my sims stay away from the stupid thing! Everyone always has max creativity because if I take my eyes off them for a second, they're fighting for the violin!
Spoiler:
Lol. I know! What was his problem, anyways?! I can't believe I had to lock him in a room! I was disappointed he couldn't skill anymore once being "unselectable." He was soooo cloooooose!
I have a few updates ready! Very, very excited for what comes next!

Chapter 19 - Ups and Downs of Adulthood
Chapter 20 - I Will Name Him George
Chapter 21 - Vivi, Just Being Vivi!
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

Spoiler:
I must read your rules that you are using, Wasabi died no, lots of elders dying too. How many tiers are there?
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

MommyIzz
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post by MommyIzz »

peachy123uk wrote:
Spoiler:
I must read your rules that you are using, Wasabi died no, lots of elders dying too. How many tiers are there?
I put the Restrictions in a tab at the top of the page that show which Restrictions have been lifted & which are still in play. The list is loooooooooong. Lol. There are 3 tiers. The 2nd one has more of the professional careers and the 3rd tier has the fun/entertainment careers.
Spoiler:
We had elders dropping like flies! Poor unfulfilled elders!
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Spoiler:
Not looking forward to having graves on the lot, angsty kids and teens smashing urns and I don't have the nounlinkupondeath mod and I will not lose my founders again, I just WON'T...so I'll have to make sure they die outside and far from the tower. Anyway, that won't be for a long while yet so I have time also have to seriously look at what four lifts I want generation 2 to do because the fifth one is for the second cat I find. After generation 3 I won't need the pet lifts anymore so I'll have an extra lift to plan out. Nice updates so far!
MommyIzz
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post by MommyIzz »

Ani-Mei wrote:
Spoiler:
Not looking forward to having graves on the lot, angsty kids and teens smashing urns and I don't have the nounlinkupondeath mod and I will not lose my founders again, I just WON'T...so I'll have to make sure they die outside and far from the tower. Anyway, that won't be for a long while yet so I have time also have to seriously look at what four lifts I want generation 2 to do because the fifth one is for the second cat I find. After generation 3 I won't need the pet lifts anymore so I'll have an extra lift to plan out. Nice updates so far!
Spoiler:
Oh man, I have never had so many angsty kids and teens! This is the first challenge I've ever seen an urn smashed! Lol. Making sure they're outside when it's time to die will be hard, but doable! I'm looking forward to reading yours!
Three more updates with shorter stories since the household split into 4 different homes. All households are required to invite family members over weekly for a family get together. It makes me sad when they move out and stop being friends!
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

Spoiler:
Have read some of the rules, but there is three tier rules set. It still seems weird to me that they are now in separate households but makes it a lot easier and quicker I suppose.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

MommyIzz
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post by MommyIzz »

peachy123uk wrote:
Spoiler:
Have read some of the rules, but there is three tier rules set. It still seems weird to me that they are now in separate households but makes it a lot easier and quicker I suppose.
Yeah, this style of the challenge plays more like a prosperity once you lift Law career. In some ways it's easier having the tiers and in other ways it's harder. It kinda stinks waiting until the next tier to gets some jobs, but I like how Phae categorized the jobs.

Despite it be sometimes maddening, I've had such a blast with it! Thanks for reading! :)
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

Your welcome. I think I might give this one a go when I have finished quite a lot of my other challenges first.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

MommyIzz
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post by MommyIzz »

peachy123uk wrote:Your welcome. I think I might give this one a go when I have finished quite a lot of my other challenges first.
Lol. I know how that goes! A few years back I had a Random Legacy, an ISBI, a Wishacy and an Asylum all going at the same time for Sims 3. :D
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Spoiler:
Well that...was unexpected. Marsha croaking has to be the first non-elder death so far. Watch your fridge those Starvation ghosts like to open it and stare sadly at it. Urbain will have to quit his job now to look after his kid. I did post my prologue chapter last night and I did more playing tonight so I'll probably be writing it up soon. Nice updates. :thup:
MommyIzz
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post by MommyIzz »

Ani-Mei wrote:
Spoiler:
Well that...was unexpected. Marsha croaking has to be the first non-elder death so far. Watch your fridge those Starvation ghosts like to open it and stare sadly at it. Urbain will have to quit his job now to look after his kid. I did post my prologue chapter last night and I did more playing tonight so I'll probably be writing it up soon. Nice updates. :thup:
Spoiler:
Definitely the first non-elder death! I was so surprised that I couldn't click on the Grim Reaper and beg for her life. Lol. Starvation ghosts are almost as bad as Mad No-Bed Ghosts! Poor Urbain would've done amazing in the Criminal career! He'll use the stay-at-home time to work out and get buff!
Rozemarjin
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Origin ID: Rozemarjin
United States of America

Post by Rozemarjin »

I'm letting them read skill books, I interpreted the rule as they aren't allowed to literally 'read book'. Like the sci fi/mystery, etc. I figure it's fine, because until kids/teens can skill with not-fun things, they aren't able to use them until they are adults anyways.
MommyIzz
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post by MommyIzz »

I was wondering how you were getting the cleaning points! I figured it was all types of reading since no one has written the how-to manuals yet. Lol. Poor Vito was cleaning like a madman trying to get enough cleaning skill for his promotion. :D Step away from the sink! Vito has to clean it! I finally let Urias read from the Education reward bookshelf at home.
Rozemarjin
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Post by Rozemarjin »

Haha, yup! I never even had it occur to me that you couldn't use skill books, because they aren't a a 'read book' action it's a 'study' option. LOL
Mad props to you though, I don't think i would have gotten as far as i did without them! Though, if you have a sim without many cooking skill points, you can have them use the candy machine to make a mess, that seemed to work really well.
Or work on law enforcement and get that career reward! Haha.
Spoiler:
And I just finished catching up. Oh no! Poor Marsha! That was so unexpected!
It must be nice to finally have everyone in different households now. So much more room!
Also, I laughed when Kennedy showed up. It looks like has a difficult personality in your game too! He's a very hot/cold sim in mine, haha!

Edited to add: I don't know if you've noticed yet or not, but cat's will hunt down roaches. It's the biggest reason I wanted a cat first (though Scout was still awesome), because until you lift Science, they're really the only way to deal with roaches, haha! So that might be what happened to your disappearing roaches.

Also, I think elder's can still skill, even if you don't see it. 'Cause that happened to one of mine, but I had him playing chess. He got some aspiration points after a while, so i think that was him getting the skill point. And he got promoted, which pretty much confirms it.

Though I do realize that isn't an issue for you anymore!
MommyIzz
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post by MommyIzz »

Rozemarjin wrote:Haha, yup! I never even had it occur to me that you couldn't use skill books, because they aren't a a 'read book' action it's a 'study' option. LOL
Mad props to you though, I don't think i would have gotten as far as i did without them! Though, if you have a sim without many cooking skill points, you can have them use the candy machine to make a mess, that seemed to work really well.
Or work on law enforcement and get that career reward! Haha.

If you need me, I'll be banging my head on the table for the next hour or so! Lol. I've been avoiding careers with Cleaning requirement. Mwah ha ha. :headache:
Spoiler:
And I just finished catching up. Oh no! Poor Marsha! That was so unexpected!
It must be nice to finally have everyone in different households now. So much more room!
Also, I laughed when Kennedy showed up. It looks like has a difficult personality in your game too! He's a very hot/cold sim in mine, haha!

Edited to add: I don't know if you've noticed yet or not, but cat's will hunt down roaches. It's the biggest reason I wanted a cat first (though Scout was still awesome), because until you lift Science, they're really the only way to deal with roaches, haha! So that might be what happened to your disappearing roaches.

Also, I think elder's can still skill, even if you don't see it. 'Cause that happened to one of mine, but I had him playing chess. He got some aspiration points after a while, so i think that was him getting the skill point. And he got promoted, which pretty much confirms it.

Though I do realize that isn't an issue for you anymore!
Spoiler:
My heart broke when Marsha got fired because of the chance and then died! Rotten luck! It is SO nice to have extra space and allow the other family members to get some love and babies of their own! Lol. I did not know about cats hunting down roaches! That is awesome! Good to know about the elder's still skilling! The way Xerxes was playing the fiddle, it was never going to happen for him. lol. I gave up! But good to know because I will definitely do the challenge again someday!
MommyIzz
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post by MommyIzz »

I have a few updates with all the new households!

Chapter 22 (Vito) - House Feels So Empty
Chapter 23 (Vivi) - I can't Stand a Cheat
Chapter 23 (Urias) - Tie That Binds
Chapter 23 (Urbain)- Ghost of Martha
Chapter 23 (Vito) - Would You Like to Read a Book?
Spoiler:
I'm pretty excited that I think I'll be starting University next round with Tetris! Hopefully he rolls the wish to go to college! That's right Education & Journalism got lifted! *dance party*
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

Spoiler:
all caught up again. It seems to be a getting a lot easier now there are different households.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

MommyIzz
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post by MommyIzz »

Spoiler:
It feels so much easier with all those Sims split into different households! The Restriction Lifting has made it easier to keep people happier, too!
Rozemarjin
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Post by Rozemarjin »

Spoiler:
So much fun reading that! I think the Urbain household was my favorite, Marsha's ghost was too good. Although Vivi's "I can't Stand a Cheat" was a fun twist at the end too! Haha!

I still can't believe you made it so far without using books to skill, haha! You're much better at the game than I am, haha. I'm currently playing in college, and I gotta say, lifting journalism before going probably would have been a WAY better idea. Books would be amazing right now, keeping fun up is driving me crazy, haha!
MommyIzz
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post by MommyIzz »

Spoiler:
I really like the Urbain household, too. Marsha's ghost cracked me up when she scared Allyn! I'm going to have to watch the fridge and make sure there's always food in the house! lol. Ugh, I'm so annoyed I misread the skilling with the books. lol. That's why I had my founder max mechanical/cleaning in college. Thankfully the surgical dummy gives good mechanical skills, so I had easy ways of giving mechanical/logic/creativity/charisma to teens.
Two more updates:
Chapter 24 (Vivi) - A 3 Bolt Love
Chapter 24 (Urias) - Children Grow Up When You're Not Looking

*edited to add:
Chapter 24 (Urbain) - Swab the Deck
Chapter 24 (Vito) - All Good Things Come to An End
Chapter 24 (University) - Attack of the Evil Coach

*5/3 edited to add:
Chapter 25 (Tesira) - Sneaking Around
Chapter 25 (Urias) - Pillow Pummel
Chapter 25 (Urbain) - Marsha, Marsha, Marsha
Chapter 25 (Tetris) - Mother's Smother Love
Last edited by MommyIzz on June 22nd, 2021, 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Sims 2 Stories”