Butterfield Legacy 1.1 ((9/14/14))

All sims 2 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
Whispiee

Butterfield Legacy 1.1 ((9/14/14))

Post by Whispiee »

Generation One: (Intro) 1.1
Miri

Re: Butterfield Legacy 1.1 ((9/14/14))

Post by Miri »

Nice start to your legacy! The text was a little small for my eyes, but that might just be my poor eyesight. You've got a lovely founder and it looks like you had a great wedding party! Oh did they put back in the run to the limo feature? Is really sad she couldn't get the collector's edition now. I've missed that feature a lot really. Good luck!
Iya

Post Counts

Post by Iya »

haha. a wonderful start. What i love most is seeing a legacy foundering wearing the Thai's traditional dress to her wedding. it was beautiful! I'm Cambodian but I grew up loving Thai's traditional clothes, so that's a big plus! I love your legacy. The colors, the beautiful neighborhood, and you're great with aesthetic. I can't wait for more. Great job! :thup: :applause:
ImageImage
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

Chapter 1.1
Spoiler:
Awww, Amy is so cute. And Edward! And the other guy... OK, so is the reason you don't want her to get 20 best friends because she's focusing on having 20 lovers?

I foresee some jealousy and fighting ahead.

Goody!
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
Whispiee

Post by Whispiee »

Miri
Spoiler:
N'aww, sorry to hear about the text being too small. I'm still working on trying to find the perfect livejournal layout that doesn't stretch images and has a nice sized text. (I don't know how to do all that myself. And I have no idea where the limo feature went, I was just ecstatic to see it again! :lol: Thank yo ufor reading! :)
Iya
Spoiler:
Thank you so much, it means a lot to me that you enjoyed it! But yes, I absolutely adore the dress she was wearing at her wedding. I feel like it isn't used as often as it should be. It is absolutely gorgeous though. Thanks for your feedback. :)
MichelleCYoung
Spoiler:
Hahaha, I don't know what it is with the other guy she has been flirting with, but I can assure that I have nothing to do with it. But it makes for a good read I guess. :awesome: Thank you for reading, and thanks for the feedback! :bounce:
Little White Comet
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: littlewhitecomet
Origin ID: LittleWhiteComet
Great Britain

Post Counts

Post by Little White Comet »

Looks good so far Whispiee! Amy is super cute and I'm looking forward to seeing what her babies look like with Edward.

Return to “Sims 2 Stories”