The Komori Legacy: Chapter 1.4! (Updated: 9/06/2020)

All sims 2 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
graymondaysleep
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Komori Legacy: Chapter 1.2 Part 2! (Updated: 3/05/20

Post by graymondaysleep »

This is such a fun and cute little legacy!!
Spoiler:
I'm loving the name theme for the first generation and I'm so excited to see where you take it for the rest of the legacy. You're gonna have so much fun coming up with new naming themes (unless you've already come up with them ;D)

Rae and Alejandro (don't call my name, don't call my name) make adorable children. Alejandro has one of my favourite face templates. I need to find myself a sim with that face template for my own legacy goddamnit.

I also really like the fact you've gone first born with choosing your heirs. Honestly, heir polls are either a blessing or a curse. They're a blessing because it means you get to take a break from simming for a lil while to get back into the mood, as well as give you silent feedback on how well you're characterising these sims, but a curse because sometimes you can make the time limit too long for your patience and when you're really in the zone of playing, being forced to hold back can really drive you mad hahahaha!

Also, Rae's PJs in the college chapter are sickening. Where did you get those because I want those yesterday and in real life too!
Can't wait to see more!! <3
Currently Playing:
Completed:
LunaBeauty

Re: The Komori Legacy: Chapter 1.2 Part 2! (Updated: 3/05/20

Post by LunaBeauty »

graymondaysleep wrote:This is such a fun and cute little legacy!!
Spoiler:
I'm loving the name theme for the first generation and I'm so excited to see where you take it for the rest of the legacy. You're gonna have so much fun coming up with new naming themes (unless you've already come up with them ;D)

Rae and Alejandro (don't call my name, don't call my name) make adorable children. Alejandro has one of my favourite face templates. I need to find myself a sim with that face template for my own legacy goddamnit.

I also really like the fact you've gone first born with choosing your heirs. Honestly, heir polls are either a blessing or a curse. They're a blessing because it means you get to take a break from simming for a lil while to get back into the mood, as well as give you silent feedback on how well you're characterising these sims, but a curse because sometimes you can make the time limit too long for your patience and when you're really in the zone of playing, being forced to hold back can really drive you mad hahahaha!

Also, Rae's PJs in the college chapter are sickening. Where did you get those because I want those yesterday and in real life too!
Can't wait to see more!! <3
Spoiler:
Thank you for the lovely comment.

I'm possibly going to name the next generation after figures from Greek Mythology. Beyond that, I can't be sure. I have a few ideas, but I don't know what order I'm going to do them in.

Rae met Alejandro in one of the dorms she stayed in at college. It was that one dorm with 14 rooms at Sim State U. When they had three natural bolts, I couldn't not let them stay together. I love that face on sims too, both male and female and I'm happy all of his kids inherited some of his features.

I can be a little impatient. While going with an heir poll does help to involve the readers, I also don't like to wait on a vote. I'm fine with the eldest inheriting, unless that sim has an LTW or aspiration that would make them a better spare. Then, the heirship would go to a sibling more suited. Although it would be interesting to have a Romance sim with an LTW of 20 woohoos or 20 lovers being an heir. :lol:

You can find the PJs here :)

I have more pictures for two more chapters ready to be cropped. I just need to write the chapter, but they should come out in the next few days.
LunaBeauty

Re: The Komori Legacy: Chapter 1.3! (Updated: 15/05/2020)

Post by LunaBeauty »

Generation One Chapter 3: Growing Up Is now available for reading!
graymondaysleep
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Spoiler:
Oh shoot, sucks about your corruption ;; At least it happened at the start of the legacy rather than 8 generations in ;;

Aquila is SUCH a cutie! Alejandro makes really goodlooking sims, wow.

We stan a bisexual heir! Yes Cetus!
This was a cute update! Can't wait to see more :D
Currently Playing:
Completed:
108sims
Origin ID: 108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
Rae and Alejandro are trying to give you another baby scare there!

That sucks you got hood corruption so soon. At least you were able to save everything!

I don't know if I'd rather be pregnant than have the flu. At least you get over the flu in a few days.

Wow a police officer in the game that isn't useless!

I love teen Cetus!

What an awkward date.

All the kids are so pretty. :D

I love the look on Aquila's face when she got abducted. :lol:

Aquila is having much better luck in the dating department right now.
[align=center]Image
ImageImageImageImage[/align]
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

Spoiler:
are the couple likes to be with each other all the time, the teenagers are gorgeous, and abducting scholarships at least one of the teenagers got one. They will all be leaving home soon. I Have the homework mod (and it does not work on term papers)
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

LunaBeauty

Post by LunaBeauty »

graymondaysleep wrote:
Spoiler:
Oh shoot, sucks about your corruption ;; At least it happened at the start of the legacy rather than 8 generations in ;;

Aquila is SUCH a cutie! Alejandro makes really goodlooking sims, wow.

We stan a bisexual heir! Yes Cetus!
This was a cute update! Can't wait to see more :D
Spoiler:
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for it not to happen again. But knowing my luck, it probably will. :lol:

Aquila is definitely a beauty. I definitely wouldn't mind offering my simself up as a sacrificial lamb for dream dates when she gets to uni. ;)

I think Cetus might like boys just a little more, mostly because of his turn-ons. So, I'm kind of leaning towards that for him. But if he does end up with bolts for a girl, then I won't deny him.
I'll try to have the next update up in a couple days. I want to play a little more first and at least get the kids to college.
108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
Rae and Alejandro are trying to give you another baby scare there!

That sucks you got hood corruption so soon. At least you were able to save everything!

I don't know if I'd rather be pregnant than have the flu. At least you get over the flu in a few days.

Wow a police officer in the game that isn't useless!

I love teen Cetus!

What an awkward date.

All the kids are so pretty. :D

I love the look on Aquila's face when she got abducted. :lol:

Aquila is having much better luck in the dating department right now.
Spoiler:
I'll eventually end up letting one of the heirs or maybe spares have a bunch of kids. I wouldn't mind fulfilling a 10 kid want at some point, even if I'm not scoring this.

I'm glad I got it so early on. So, it was easy to fix. I can't imagine what would happen if I was 7 or 8 generations in.

Same, the flu sucks, but I'd rather have that than be pregnant.

Yes! I was so happy to get a competent police officer. I just hope the one in Belladonna Cove is just as.

Teen Cetus is a cutie and I would be really sad if something happened to him.

Cetus doesn't have much luck with Matchmaker dates. I think I may have to wait until he gets to college.

Meanwhile, I'm just over here thinking about that scholarship money. :lol:

Too bad my game crashed. I think I had gotten the date up to a "Great" Scoring.
peachy123uk wrote:
Spoiler:
are the couple likes to be with each other all the time, the teenagers are gorgeous, and abducting scholarships at least one of the teenagers got one. They will all be leaving home soon. I Have the homework mod (and it does not work on term papers)
Spoiler:
Thank you. :) I'm really happy about the teens this generation. Cetus also ends up getting abducted eventually. Cetus is due to leave for college in a few days. I'm kind of waiting until they're 2 days until Adulthood before sending them. And I figured the homework mod didn't.
Calamity Jade
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Calamity Jade »

Spoiler:
Good update! I hope that you didn't lose too much in the process of switching hoods. By the way, I like the Gypsy's default hair replacement(I assume that's what that is?)
Bouncer
Team Moderator
Team Moderator
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by Bouncer »

Enjoyed the read very much!!
Spoiler:
Really enjoyed the creativity within the grind of college years! Oh my 3 bolts of love I hope for the next generation :)
Love all the kids and can't wait for what they get up to!

Sorry to hear of the corrupt hood...
Image ImageImage
Me Garden of Gnomes
LunaBeauty

Post by LunaBeauty »

Calamity Jade wrote:
Spoiler:
Good update! I hope that you didn't lose too much in the process of switching hoods. By the way, I like the Gypsy's default hair replacement(I assume that's what that is?)
Spoiler:
Thank you! I didn't, fortunately. I was lucky enough to only be in the second generation and not in the 8th or 9th. And yes, that's a default hair replacement. I have most of the Maxis Hairs replaced, and what hasn't been completely replaced has been retextured.
Bouncer wrote:
Spoiler:
Really enjoyed the creativity within the grind of college years! Oh my 3 bolts of love I hope for the next generation :)
Love all the kids and can't wait for what they get up to!

Sorry to hear of the corrupt hood...
Spoiler:
Sims 2 college can be boring and seem very long. I ended up downloading a mod to shorten the semesters. So, it's not as drawn out as it usually is. Three bolts definitely make relationships easier since the sims usually do all the romantic stuff without your direction. ;)

It's all right. It sucks because it was Pleasantview. But Belladonna Cove is just as good.
108sims
Origin ID: 108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Komori Legacy: Chapter 1.4! (Updated: 9/06/2020)

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
That's always been the way I go about it. Never show exterior shots of the house or a house tour. I can't build at all.

Yeah really, they have quite a nice house already for just starting off!

I kind of love Aquila.

Draco's got a point. You can easily make friends online.

It's always hard when your founder gets old. :( I love that Rae and Alejandro are still so in love.

Tina's cute!

Go Draco for scoring his first kiss!

I love Tina and Aquila bonding.

Draco and Tina are super cute together!

Poor Cetus. The guy was cute, but hopefully he'll find someone he has actual chemistry with in college.
[align=center]Image
ImageImageImageImage[/align]
Calamity Jade
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Calamity Jade »

Spoiler:
Wow, a nice and lengthy chapter, what more could I ask for?

Draco and Tina really are cute. Is she a townie or a playable?

Yeah, Caress is a very finicky interaction, idk why. The two sims could be best friends and it would still get rejected, I heard it's got something to do with playfulness.

Looking forward to the university chapters. Hopefully they weren't too much a long roller coaster for you.
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

Spoiler:
I find it funny Draco got the girlfriend before any of his older siblings. I am sure Cetus will find someone at college (even though we do know that he did and his now married)
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

graymondaysleep
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Spoiler:
"Imagine if I had to do it during Generation 7 or 8. I probably just jinxed myself."

THE SHAAAAADE! Oof, now I hope it does happen to you so you'll know how I feel muahahahahaha! I'm kidding of course, I really hope your legacy goes swimmingly now you've moved them into BC :D

Draco's a cute teen, I'm not surprised he's the first one to get a gf. He probably wasn't that desperate for one like his brother pfft

Yeah, the rejecting the caress is such a weird thing cus they need to have a high relationship for it to work but on ACR it just works? It's so weird.

omg the security bot. What a legend.

Whoop! Soon we'll be getting Cetus and the next generation under way!!
Can't wait to read more :DD
Currently Playing:
Completed:

Return to “Sims 2 Stories”