The Literal Booker Legacy - Completed *03.12.2020*

Forum rules
Congratulations on completing your challenge!
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: The Literal Booker Legacy - Gen 8.3 Update! *16.05.2020*

Post by peachy123uk »

Spoiler:
didn't realise they were too more chapters to read. Blimey 8th generation children all nearly grown up
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

graymondaysleep
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Literal Booker Legacy - Gen 8.3 Update! *16.05.2020*

Post by graymondaysleep »

108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
Dog! It's sad you lost your fun, colorful Corgis though.

Bad Christie! At least Blair wasn't home at the time.

I kind of like Dante's face weirdly.

That was a big fire! I'm surprised the whole house didn't burn down.

No! I'm so sad Bruce and Eliot are both gone. :(

Idk I like Waters. Maybe just because she's a pretty girl?

Poor Bruce having to deal with all the awkward ghost makeovers. :lol:

I like both kids honestly, so I think it's going to be hard to choose between the two.
Spoiler:
They'll be coming back soon. I have also lost the unlocked fur colours which upsets me ;;

Ugh, tell me about it! At least it's not reciprocated. Only Ramir fell in love.

SAME! Dante's super cute to me!

It's a sad time. Bruce and Eliot were the best couple, only because their arguing was so comical.

I mean, I don't blame you. She is rather beautiful...

I have a feeling Yvonne's reading him to filth for his ghost actually looking like his elder self.

Pfft, well, you're gonna have to cus I can't choose either! ;;
Thank you for reading <3
peachy123uk wrote:
Spoiler:
didn't realise they were too more chapters to read. Blimey 8th generation children all nearly grown up
Spoiler:
Ahahaha, you had some reading to catch up on ;)

I know! I'm so amazed how quickly the generations go by the further into the legacy I get.
Thank you for reading! <3

Chapter four is up and you can now vote for either Waters or Dante!!
Currently Playing:
Completed:
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: The Literal Booker Legacy - Gen 8.4 Update! *17.05.2020*

Post by peachy123uk »

Spoiler:
and the 8th Generation go to college. Hope they don't find any relatives at college. Bringing home a very distant relative isn't good. My vote has been cast.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

graymondaysleep
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

peachy123uk wrote:
Spoiler:
and the 8th Generation go to college. Hope they don't find any relatives at college. Bringing home a very distant relative isn't good. My vote has been cast.
Spoiler:
I know, I'm amazed at how quickly this generation went by... I'm like a week away from starting generation 9 and that's CRAZY to me.

LMFAO, don't worry, I think we only have to be concerned about Waters. I have Dante's future husband picked out ;)

Thank you for voting! :D
Currently Playing:
Completed:
108sims
Origin ID: 108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
Dante is an ally!

I love that Waters is already kind of full of herself. Eliot didn't give her a complex at all.

Sorry Kimberly you're not relevant anymore.

Or maybe not. Don't let her hurt the kiddos!

Awkward when sims you already married in show up.

Get him Lulu!

That'd be mega awkward if Waters flirted with Bruce.

Love the rainbow nails.

I can't believe Blair and Christie are old already!

It would be kind of cool to have a lesbian heir since you had a lesbian founder. Plus, as a lesbian, I won't say no to more of them in your legacy.
[align=center]Image
ImageImageImageImage[/align]
graymondaysleep
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
Dante is an ally!

I love that Waters is already kind of full of herself. Eliot didn't give her a complex at all.

Sorry Kimberly you're not relevant anymore.

Or maybe not. Don't let her hurt the kiddos!

Awkward when sims you already married in show up.

Get him Lulu!

That'd be mega awkward if Waters flirted with Bruce.

Love the rainbow nails.

I can't believe Blair and Christie are old already!

It would be kind of cool to have a lesbian heir since you had a lesbian founder. Plus, as a lesbian, I won't say no to more of them in your legacy.
Spoiler:
We'll go with that instead of implying that I'm a lazy simmer who forgets when they put nails on a sim LMFAO!

Well, Waters is really pretty so I'm not surprised. I don't think she's as pretty as Shelley though, she was special.

Don't worry, I've dropped the storyline because of the reset. Maybe Kimberley will just appear to play the OTT villain.

The problems with restarting - all of the townies you've married in appear out of no where. It's gonna be weird to see Andrea and Bruce and Serdar around in their OG clothes and hair.

Please don't give me that image! I'm genuinely worried about Waters at college... She might just flirt with sims randomly!

Same! I have an idea of how I want Dante to look at college and those nails really have just secured everything lol

I know! My baby's all grown up now ;;

We'll have to see what the legacy will throw at me. Generation 9 will be made up of 3 kids, so there's a 1 in 3 chance of having a lesbian heir to bring in the final generation.
Even if it doesn't work out, I intend to have more lesbians in future legacies and challenges. I'm honestly thinking about making my BaCC an LGBT-only island. Just gays and lesbians and bisexuals and if I can find some good CC, trans sims too.
Thank you for reading, Allison!! :D
Currently Playing:
Completed:
apocalypticautumn
Steam ID: attackonautumn
Origin ID: attackonautumn

Post Counts

Post by apocalypticautumn »

After catching up over the course a crazy few weeks, Autumn's fabled incoherent ramblings begins :melting:
Spoiler:
The alien twin cuteness of the first spare update. Living for it. :alien:

The Angelou/Shannon/Morrison/Lisa drama :misspeak: unexpected and thrilling!!! Major proud of all kids involved for staying as resilient through that wowzas. THE SPONTANEOUS COMBUSTION :jawdrop: my worst childhood fear, I woulda been screaming.

I'm sorry to see the spares go! But everytime I read your spare updates my inner monologue is "BACC BACC BACC" to the chug chant anyway. :party2: I'm super excited for what you have on the horizon!!

~~~

Elliot is a forever goddess, her villainy is priceless.

REDHEAD BBY :party:

That looooong line of gilded gravestones is *chef's kiss* perfection.

WOAH WAIT DOUBLE REDHEAD BBY :party: :party:

Grim appearing in the corner shadows was insanely ominous, noooo the passing of a legend. :cry: Kind of hilariously tragic how death kept ruining every age up this generation, unfortunate kiddos.

Speaking of, both Waters and Dante are honestly precious! I can see why you left the choice up to vote! I'm a LITTLE partial to Dante, very hyped for his reign.

Also bless baby faced Blair, even as an elder he looks 15.
Autumn, Lv26 Magikarp✰
[spoiler]Currently Playing
TS2 - A B Chester: A Giekey Alphabetacy [May 31]
TS3 - The Spectrum's Rainbow Roulette

Elsewhere

Apocalyptic Sims :plumbob: Magikarp Wow
Tweeter&Backloggery[/spoiler]
Calamity Jade
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Calamity Jade »

So I just binge-read your entire legacy and I have to say:
Spoiler:
Your writing style is so charming! The kind of humor is reminiscent of the old school legacies on the exchange, which I've missed. I was sorry to hear that your neighborhood got borked(I feel like that's almost inevitable in any long-running legacy), but at least you saved enough to keep telling the story.

Hard for me to pick one favorite heir/heiress, you did a great job at making them memorable. I especially enjoyed Eliot the Queen of Mean and Baldwin(it's a shame he died before he got his LTW of raising 20 Puppies/kittens, but I'm glad you tried since not many players care to do so!)

And I'm glad you took the time to update on the spare lives, I'm always intrigued by what the different family branches are up to. Wynne's story line was especially nice so I'm glad she lived a fulfilling life.

Sad that this story will soon be ending but I'm sure you've got something else up your sleeve. Do you still plan on doing a BaCC(or prosperity challenge?)
graymondaysleep
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

apocalypticautumn wrote:After catching up over the course a crazy few weeks, Autumn's fabled incoherent ramblings begins :melting:
Spoiler:
The alien twin cuteness of the first spare update. Living for it. :alien:

The Angelou/Shannon/Morrison/Lisa drama :misspeak: unexpected and thrilling!!! Major proud of all kids involved for staying as resilient through that wowzas. THE SPONTANEOUS COMBUSTION :jawdrop: my worst childhood fear, I woulda been screaming.

I'm sorry to see the spares go! But everytime I read your spare updates my inner monologue is "BACC BACC BACC" to the chug chant anyway. :party2: I'm super excited for what you have on the horizon!!

~~~

Elliot is a forever goddess, her villainy is priceless.

REDHEAD BBY :party:

That looooong line of gilded gravestones is *chef's kiss* perfection.

WOAH WAIT DOUBLE REDHEAD BBY :party: :party:

Grim appearing in the corner shadows was insanely ominous, noooo the passing of a legend. :cry: Kind of hilariously tragic how death kept ruining every age up this generation, unfortunate kiddos.

Speaking of, both Waters and Dante are honestly precious! I can see why you left the choice up to vote! I'm a LITTLE partial to Dante, very hyped for his reign.

Also bless baby faced Blair, even as an elder he looks 15.
Spoiler:
Ugh yeah! I'm kinda bummed about losing my gameplay because I had so much planned for Shannon/Angleou/Morrison. And honestly, losing Lisa to combustion was probably one of the better ways to go? I planned the cheating storyline but she just exploded into flames and I was like "Awright."

Man! I so want to do a BACC! It's not even funny... I need to finish this legacy pronto so I can get on it.

--

Eliot is honestly the best kind of villain just because she has no reason to be mean to people, she just gets joy out of people arguing with her.

I know! It's my pride and joy! I can't wait to get to generation 10 and just see the long, long line and think. I did it y'all.

First time in this legacy where there have been NO dominant hair colours!!!!! :DDDD

Death just knows how to ruin the party. Eliot and Bruce would have been around till the teen birthdays and everything but NOOOOO my game decided to crap the bed instead... I'm not bitter about it, honest.

Same. I think the reason why I like Dante so much is because he has Blair's pointy chin and that kinda off-sets the wideness of his mouth. He's pretty cute but I don't want that mouth getting passed on gdi.

Blair is forever young!
Thank you for reading Autumn!! <3
Calamity Jade wrote:So I just binge-read your entire legacy and I have to say:
Spoiler:
Your writing style is so charming! The kind of humor is reminiscent of the old school legacies on the exchange, which I've missed. I was sorry to hear that your neighborhood got borked(I feel like that's almost inevitable in any long-running legacy), but at least you saved enough to keep telling the story.

Hard for me to pick one favorite heir/heiress, you did a great job at making them memorable. I especially enjoyed Eliot the Queen of Mean and Baldwin(it's a shame he died before he got his LTW of raising 20 Puppies/kittens, but I'm glad you tried since not many players care to do so!)

And I'm glad you took the time to update on the spare lives, I'm always intrigued by what the different family branches are up to. Wynne's story line was especially nice so I'm glad she lived a fulfilling life.

Sad that this story will soon be ending but I'm sure you've got something else up your sleeve. Do you still plan on doing a BaCC(or prosperity challenge?)
Spoiler:
Oh my goodness! I'm always happy to hear that people binge reading my legacy :D

I think the reason I stick so close to the old school style of legacy writing is because of Keika's The White Legacy and Mariah's Chim-Chim-Cheree Rainbowcy. I ADORED the legacies on the exchange when I was a kid, I even remember reading one that I loved so much I had to get apartment life just to have wizards and witches in my own game! Thank you so much for the compliment :D

Yeah, I think if I had played it more often and finished the legacy sooner, it wouldn't have happened but it happened and there's not much I can do to change it but it's okay :)

Thank you! I always get worried that when you have so many sims going in and out their personalities might end up being too similar so I'm happy they've all been memorable to you. Eliot is by far one of my favourites too, next to Bronte because she was a single mother and Shelley because she was gorgeous and so relunctant to take the role lmfao
Baldwin being the first male heir is by far the more memorable of them all though. It was an achievement almost haha! Thank you! I do try to get the achievable ones. The ones that are like 20 pet best friends are just......... too much, but raising puppies and kittens are doable to some degree hehehe

Again, thank you so much! Wynne's storyline was probably the only time I've really incorporated a storyline with the legacy. I didn't want to it to be too boring but Wynne was one of my favourites, which is saying a lot because she was first gen, and I wanted her to have a happy ever after.

Yeah, I'm sad too. I think I'm putting off playing the game a little bit because I'm too sad at the idea of finishing it, even though I'm sUPER excited to start new challenges and legacies!

Yes, I am still planning a BaCC but I'm unsure if I'll do it along with all of the other legacies I have planned... I'll have to wait and see how I'll feel when I reboot the game when the Bookers are done :)
Thank you so much for reading! <3
Currently Playing:
Completed:
graymondaysleep
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Literal Booker Legacy - Gen 8.5 Update! *22.06.2020*

college update! :party:
Currently Playing:
Completed:
Calamity Jade
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Calamity Jade »

Yay, a new update! I'll be sad to see this one finish.
Spoiler:
I'm glad Dante is the heir. Waters is also very pretty, but her brother has more interesting features in both looks and personality IMO.

Magnus is also cute(I think it's got to do with the hate, love it). I don't know what it is about bartender NPCs, but yes, so fine. But then there's also Kevin...yeah Waters definitely has a lot of nice options. :smirk:

And I enjoyed the build-up to Dante and Phil's kiss. :) Suck Face is by far the cutest interaction.
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

Spoiler:
Tes and the professor and someone and someone else. Aww Dante really shy, so sweet the kiss at the end
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Yay more Bookers!
Spoiler:
I love the bartender with the dinosaur hat. He's amazing.

Haha Waters realizing college isn't all it's cracked up to be.

That's one way for her to raise her grade. ;)

I think Magnus and Tess are cute.

Dante looks fabulous. :D

Does Phil perhaps have a crush on Dante? Doesn't look like it's mutual.

Poor Kevin. Poor all the guys Tes is getting with really.

Never mind, looks like Dante is interested, or he's just kinda clueless.

I ship it!
[align=center]Image
Anne
Netherlands

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Anne »

I'm all caught up and I had such a fun time reading about generation 8! <3
Spoiler:
I'm so sorry you had to say goodbye to so many Sims and all your progress! And I'm so glad you were able to rebuild - you're so close to finishing now!
I love how close Waters and Dante are! I also really hope that mouth will be kind to you (and us all) :lol:
Phil is the CUTEST. I have such a soft spot for that Sim since he was a spouse in my very first legacy challenge. I can't wait to see his and Dante's relationship progress! They're adorable together <3
Can't wait to read more!!
graymondaysleep
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Calamity Jade wrote:Yay, a new update! I'll be sad to see this one finish.
Spoiler:
I'm glad Dante is the heir. Waters is also very pretty, but her brother has more interesting features in both looks and personality IMO.

Magnus is also cute(I think it's got to do with the hate, love it). I don't know what it is about bartender NPCs, but yes, so fine. But then there's also Kevin...yeah Waters definitely has a lot of nice options. :smirk:

And I enjoyed the build-up to Dante and Phil's kiss. :) Suck Face is by far the cutest interaction.
Same. They've been around forever at this point.
Spoiler:
Me too! Dante's face may have had the lips but he had a lot of Blair's genetics that Waters didn't have so it's gun to keep things diverse. I'm pretty sure Andrea's mouth was around the legacy until about Christie? Or maybe Eliot.

Ahahaha the hat yes! He kinda looks like an overgrown child but it's pretty sweet. His face is cute so I'll let him off.
I have intentions with both Kevin and Magnus, do not worry, hehehehe!

Thank you! I wanted to do something different this time around. I feel like I've done everything I can in terms of romantic storylines but an awkward first kiss hadn't been done yet so it had to be done. No idea what to do with the last heir though pfft...
I'm so glad I have the expansion for that interaction. It wasn't until recently I had the full amount of eps and sps so I didn't know what I was missing out on until now!
Thank you for reading!!! <3
peachy123uk wrote:
Spoiler:
Tes and the professor and someone and someone else. Aww Dante really shy, so sweet the kiss at the end
Spoiler:
LMFAO! Tes and someone else and someone else, I mean, isn't that the typical life of a Romance sim :P
Eheheh I'm glad you enjoyed!!
Thank you for reading Emma <3
108sims wrote:Yay more Bookers!
Spoiler:
I love the bartender with the dinosaur hat. He's amazing.

Haha Waters realizing college isn't all it's cracked up to be.

That's one way for her to raise her grade. ;)

I think Magnus and Tess are cute.

Dante looks fabulous. :D

Does Phil perhaps have a crush on Dante? Doesn't look like it's mutual.

Poor Kevin. Poor all the guys Tes is getting with really.

Never mind, looks like Dante is interested, or he's just kinda clueless.

I ship it!
It's gonna be a sad day when there aren't anymore Bookers ;;
Spoiler:
He's a fan favourite! It must be the hat!

Waters is me. I am Waters. LMFAO, she just wants to kiss boys

I love that having relationships with professors makes the grades go up, it's just so scandalous.

They are kinda cute! Don't worry, I have plans for Magnus and Tes ;)

He does! I really wanted to just make a flamboyant sim because I made Du Maurier the kind of instagram lesbian, and my kind of style, but I'm thinking maybe Dante might be nonbinary now...

She's a man eater
Make you buy cars make you cut cards
Make you fall real hard in love

Yes! I'm glad you ship it! I wanted a super cute gay relationship because I miss Yvonne and Andrea and Austen and Cherry ;; Baldwin and Serdar were super cute too ;;
Thank you for reading Allison! <3
Anne wrote:I'm all caught up and I had such a fun time reading about generation 8! <3
Spoiler:
I'm so sorry you had to say goodbye to so many Sims and all your progress! And I'm so glad you were able to rebuild - you're so close to finishing now!
I love how close Waters and Dante are! I also really hope that mouth will be kind to you (and us all) :lol:
Phil is the CUTEST. I have such a soft spot for that Sim since he was a spouse in my very first legacy challenge. I can't wait to see his and Dante's relationship progress! They're adorable together <3
Can't wait to read more!!
Generation 8 is a fun one, but also a chaotic one lmfao
Spoiler:
Ugh, yeah. It's okay tho, in the end, it's just a game and I didn't lose any of my important sims so I didn't have to graveyard the legacy so that's a positive.
I knowww! I'm so close that I don't even want to touch the game because I don't want this to end. They've been with me for so long, saying goodbye is gonna be difficult.
Waters is the true gay ally. Same! Tho, even if it ends up going onto generation 10, I won't be too mad... hopefully the genetics won't make it look as bad as it did on Joyce. It works on Dante somehow.
!! That's super cool! Honestly, I wanted him when I saw him in LunaBeauty's Komori Legacy and I saw all the cute babies and I was like, well, I need this to happen right now for me! Hopefully his cute mouth will offset Bruce's monstrosity.
Thank you so much! I'll have more out soon, I just gotta work out clunky dialogue.

Thank you all for your responses, I love reading them and seeing how you react to my sims. As Hall and Oates would say: You make my dreams come true!
Currently Playing:
Completed:
graymondaysleep
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Literal Booker Legacy - Gen 8.6 Update! *26.06.2020*

The final chapter of generation 8 is up! Just the short spares update left to do and then we begin generation 9! :D :D :D :D
Currently Playing:
Completed:
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

Spoiler:
no smustling that not a booker graduation. Naughty Dante, and I thought he was shy. Hopefully Phil will never find out. Great chapter as usual.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

Calamity Jade
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Calamity Jade »

Spoiler:
Yes, you're finally in the home stretch! Hopefully there's no more corruption.

Well, Dante woohoo'ing Forest was honestly unexpected for me. Will Dante and Phil's love persevere, or will Dante be swayed by the woodly-named placeholder? Only time will tell!

Christie and Blair looked so tired arriving in that one frame. It's almost like the legacy's age is getting to them.

Thank you for another great chapter!
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

I'm sad it's getting close to the end, but yay for more Bookers again!
Spoiler:
Tes's face talking to Dante. Like 'Dude are you that clueless? He likes you!'

What's more romantic than football? :lol:

I can only imagine what kind of tips Tes gave Dante.

I am Waters. I would love to be an aunt to a whole bunch of aliens.

Corbin finally got to get with another Booker.

'Heterosexuality and desperation.' :rotfl:

At least the llama mask will hide his tears?

'Two many" I had to admit I did laugh there, even if it was supposed to be a corny pun.

Wow rude of them not to smutsle.

Cute proposal is cute. :heart:

AT LEAST THEY FINALLY SMUSTLED!

Phil doesn't deserve that Dante. You better be faithful!
[align=center]Image
graymondaysleep
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Literal Booker Legacy - Gen 9.1 Update! *07.07.2020*

peachy123uk wrote:
Spoiler:
no smustling that not a booker graduation. Naughty Dante, and I thought he was shy. Hopefully Phil will never find out. Great chapter as usual.
Spoiler:
I know! It's almost sacrilege!

Same! I dunno what happened. ACR just went bezerk.

Thank you!
Thanks for reading Peachy <3
Calamity Jade wrote:
Spoiler:
Yes, you're finally in the home stretch! Hopefully there's no more corruption.

Well, Dante woohoo'ing Forest was honestly unexpected for me. Will Dante and Phil's love persevere, or will Dante be swayed by the woodly-named placeholder? Only time will tell!

Christie and Blair looked so tired arriving in that one frame. It's almost like the legacy's age is getting to them.

Thank you for another great chapter!
Spoiler:
It's so exciting!! Yeah, same, but now you've said it'll probably happen ;; Just kidding.

Yeah, same for me! Nahhhh, I have intentions for getting Phil into the legacy for this specific generation and it has everything to do with face template. I mean, if it becomes a twisted tale of sordid romance, then so be it! Dante will obey me lmfao

It's getting me too, so I don't blame them hehehe

Thank you for reading!! :D
Thanks for the comment! <3
108sims wrote:I'm sad it's getting close to the end, but yay for more Bookers again!
Spoiler:
Tes's face talking to Dante. Like 'Dude are you that clueless? He likes you!'

What's more romantic than football? :lol:

I can only imagine what kind of tips Tes gave Dante.

I am Waters. I would love to be an aunt to a whole bunch of aliens.

Corbin finally got to get with another Booker.

'Heterosexuality and desperation.' :rotfl:

At least the llama mask will hide his tears?

'Two many" I had to admit I did laugh there, even if it was supposed to be a corny pun.

Wow rude of them not to smutsle.

Cute proposal is cute. :heart:

AT LEAST THEY FINALLY SMUSTLED!

Phil doesn't deserve that Dante. You better be faithful!
It is sad that the Bookers are approaching the end of the line, but with the conclusion of this legacy brings the introduction of more challenges!!
Spoiler:
Tes is the romance whisperer. Always have a romance sim to help guide you on your romantic conquests lmfao

It's best we never know tbh. Tes spends a lot of time on the internet.

What could be better? The cute little green babies!!

Poor Corbin, even in another life he will never be a part of the Booker lineage.

Pfft! Thank you for laughing, I feel guilty almost lmfao

It's just not right! It cant be a Booker graduation with smustling!

Don't worry, Dante will be kept under a watchful eye during his stint in the Booker household.
Thank you for reading Allison! <3

Time for an update! We've ventured in generation 9 folks!
Currently Playing:
Completed:

Return to “Sims 2 Completed Stories”