Epic Riders

All Boolprop Challenge stories go here. All games are can enter!
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
Mionax
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob

Post Counts

Epic Riders

Post by Mionax »

I will write for this challenge for SimNo.
Epic Rules for TS4

[align=center]Image
Mionax's GBOC

Spoiler:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image[/align]
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: Epic Riders

Post by ciyrose »

Have fun with the EPIC. It's an interesting and fun challenge.

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Bouncer
Team Moderator
Team Moderator
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by Bouncer »

Very much good luck! Definitely another large challenge to tackle that I personally loved the different dynamics to it.
Image ImageImage
Me Garden of Gnomes
Mionax
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob

Post Counts

Post by Mionax »

ciyrose wrote:Have fun with the EPIC. It's an interesting and fun challenge.
Bouncer wrote:Very much good luck! Definitely another large challenge to tackle that I personally loved the different dynamics to it.
Thanks guys.
[align=center]Image
Mionax's GBOC

Spoiler:
Mionax
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob

Post Counts

Post by Mionax »

He calls himself Dragon Rider. Some find that name odd. He chose it to celebrate what he had been so he would not forget. He came up through the caves to the island surface to begin life as a human as so many dragons before him had. He was flesh and blood. There were no special powers that he held as dragon or man. It was only a biological ability to morph between the two forms. It was his decision to live among man now. His only gift that he still retained was the ability to return to the land he was born from when he turned old as a man. If he could make it back to the caves on time that is. If he died in the world of men his dragon half would also die. But for him the risk was worth it. What did he want in the world of men? He wanted a family.

Contacting a village elder, Dragon Rider revealed his identity and made a humble request. A short time only went by. The village elder came to him with a willing and beautiful young woman to be his bride. It was an arranged marriage. Both Dragon and the woman were happy to make it so.

Dragon thanked the elder and the woman and requested a short time for him to prepare a proper house for her to come live with him in. She agreed and Dragon was busy building a humble hut and garden.

He almost forgot what it was like to live as a man. He was reminded by his body and soon had a modest set of items that mankind deemed necessary.

Swimming over to see that the volcano nearby would not pose a threat to his new home, he set about cleaning up a bit for the arrival of his bride. The day for her to come was fast approaching.

[align=center]Image
Mionax's GBOC

Spoiler:
wyldhawke
Origin ID: IllusoryThrall
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by wyldhawke »

What an awesome start, Mio! I love dragons, and Dragon Rider seems like a fun one to get to learn about! :)
Origin ID: Wyldhawke / Sims 4 forum ID: illusorythrall
Challenges by me: Apartment Switch|Master Simmer|Timeline Adventure|Misery2Mansions
Alternate Rules by me: Hard Mode Decades|Extended Not So Berry|Mermaid Legacy
Check me out on Twitch: https://twitch.tv/illusorythrall

ImageImageImage
Trip
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Steam ID: PM for details
Origin ID: InfraGreen
French Southern Territories

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Trip »

Great start and I always forget how beautiful Sulani is (and how it's basically a tailor-made EPIC location)
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

A nice start love the idea about the man being half dragon :)
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

Mionax
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob

Post Counts

Post by Mionax »

Thanks guys :blush: Your praise made me happy this morning. I was terrified nervous excited to share my words with you all.
[align=center]Image
Mionax's GBOC

Spoiler:
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Wooo!!! I already love Dragon Rider, and love the setup. He chose good for a spouse too, I love her! Excited to see more!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Mionax
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob

Post Counts

Post by Mionax »

ciyrose wrote:Wooo!!! I already love Dragon Rider, and love the setup. He chose good for a spouse too, I love her! Excited to see more!
ty :blush:
[align=center]Image
Mionax's GBOC

Spoiler:
Bouncer
Team Moderator
Team Moderator
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by Bouncer »

Wow, what an amazing story idea can't wait to see what comes up with Dragon Rider on making the family he wishes to have!
Glad to see the awesome story you can add to the community!
Image ImageImage
Me Garden of Gnomes
Mionax
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob

Post Counts

Post by Mionax »

Dragon worked hard in the garden. He planted many different kinds of foods unsure what his bride might favor.
Dragon Rider's brow furrowed in concentration as he overlooked his homestead. It was a small island nestled at the head of a peaceful bay. His dwelling place was a simple wood and stone construction on stilts in case the sea became too boisterous. There was a modestly sized garden. Its plants were already reaching towards the sun from their soil beds. Dragon tried in that moment to determine what more he should do. What could he do to make this place ready for his bride? After a long contemplative moment he was surprised by the truth. It was ready now. There was nothing more to be done. The very next day Nalani came with her gentle ways and a kind smile.
Together under the witnesses of the Moon and Sea they said their vows of eternal loyalty and devotion. Love would come with time.
In time love did come. Along with it an unborn child, Dragon's first. His dreams to have a family were coming to fruition.
Even while he cleaned his wife's morning sickness peace and joy dwelt in his heart.
[align=center]Image
Mionax's GBOC

Spoiler:
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Awww, yay for a baby on its way. :) I think these two will have ADORABLE children.

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
mysterymusic7

Post Counts

Post by mysterymusic7 »

I have to agree I think your lovely founding couple are going to have some adorable kids.
I love their little house and who wouldn't want to live on such a nice little island?
Mionax
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob

Post Counts

Post by Mionax »

ciyrose wrote:Awww, yay for a baby on its way. :) I think these two will have ADORABLE children.
mysterymusic7 wrote:I have to agree I think your lovely founding couple are going to have some adorable kids.
I love their little house and who wouldn't want to live on such a nice little island?
Thanks guys :)
[align=center]Image
Mionax's GBOC

Spoiler:
Mionax
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob

Post Counts

Post by Mionax »

The sun shone bright. The heat upon his shoulders was warm and not unpleasant. Coming off of the sea bay was a light and steady breeze. His garden was flourishing with life and growth. It was a perfect day. Made more perfect by another life that was coming. Dragon wandered among the garden plants he and his wife had tended. Carrots, spinach, grapes and so many other types were happy and healthy. Dragon hoped the life that was coming would also be happy, healthy and flourish. His wife was in labor. The midwife was in the house and he had been shooed outdoors. He would only panic and get in the way. He looked calm enough but sharing gazes with his wife and seeing a knowing smile on her lips, he knew they were right.

He looked calm even now as he walked the garden and waited. He waited more and then again even more. How long did it take to give birth? He wasn't entirely sure. He'd been given different answers by different persons. One older woman in town even chuckled at him and patted his shoulder with a smile. That wasn't much of an answer but it felt like a comforting gesture so it was accepted with an answering smile and he walked home. This had been a week ago. Now that time had arrived and he was finding out just how long. It had been hours.
As he waited he thought about his life as a dragon in the world below this world. It had been a wonderful life but it had been lonely. Sure there were other dragons and half-breeds there. He had made a few good friends and had a grand-mentor that wished him well top-side too. He wondered now what they would think of his life up here. Those meandering thoughts flew away like the gulls on the seashore when a tiny sound pierced the air. His head snapped up. His heart seemed to skip a beat. His lungs began to quicken his breath. That sound! He instinctively knew what it meant. A baby was crying. His baby! What a pair of good lungs it had too. Following his gaze, his feet hurried of their own accord to the house.
Would it be healthy? Would it have any dragon in him? Him? Was it a him? Maybe it was a girl. How would he feel about having a daughter? He smiled at the wonder of it all. Boy or girl did not matter to him. He was eager to welcome them to this life and to his loving care. He would cherish them no matter what they turned out to be. Boy. Girl. Dragon... Mermaid? Yes, he knew of his wife's secret self. He knew the moment he laid eyes upon her. He could scent her true self on that day when they were first introduced by the Island Elder. He did not mind at all. He knew he would love her no matter what. As he would love this new life she brought into the world. As he approached the door he wondered so many things. The coolness of the air inside was refreshing. He needed more lanterns he decided as a distracted idea when he passed through the dark room. Dismissing that thought just as quickly as unimportant, he knocked softly and entered the room.
With the infant sleeping, having just fed. And his wife out of the room getting gently cleaned up. Dragon looked upon the baby and a powerful love seemed to slowly erupt in his chest and flow into every cell of his entire being. A love so deep and strong it was almost a physical pain. In awe with tears glittering in his dark eyes, he leaned down and took the baby in his arms. Nalani had given birth to a beautiful baby. He quietly wept with the level of emotion within him.
He could not stop smiling. He could not stop looking upon his son. Yes. The baby was a boy. A strong and healthy boy. He could scent its true form that would emerge later in life. He rejoiced in this child and with his wife's blessing, Dragon named him Kody. He constantly held his baby and spoke to him long after the infant had fallen back asleep in his arms. Night after night. Day after day, Dragon would tell Kody a great many things. The sound of his voice a warm and soothing lullaby in the days, weeks and months to come.
[align=center]Image
Mionax's GBOC

Spoiler:

Return to “Boolprop Challenge Stories”