Knapp Diary

All Boolprop Challenge stories go here. All games are can enter!
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
Mionax
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob

Post Counts

Knapp Diary

Post by Mionax »

Dear Diary,

I am doomed to start more challenges than I can finish. Its not my fault. Honest. I blame the fun-loving, great people on Boolprop's discord channel. :smirk: This is my founder, Tevin and his new wife Athena. I should have had him check her traits before they married. She is squeamish, hot-headed and evil. I haven't seen much of those traits yet. But there will be. She is pregnant now with my founder's kid. I rolled the dice on Tevin's traits when he was made. The first click of the dice gave him Romantic, Non-Committal, and Geek. He has written two books. He is in the Freelance Writer career because I want that laptop for career reward. He will need that laptop in the woods because his aspiration is Outdoors Enthusiast.
Last edited by Mionax on July 7th, 2020, 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[align=center]Image
Mionax's GBOC

Spoiler:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image[/align]
Mionax
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob

Post Counts

Re: Knapp Diary

Post by Mionax »

Books Written: 5/200
[align=center]Image