Rainbow Legacy!!

Forum rules
If you wish to have your legacy moved back to the active forums, please report the thread and specify which forum it should be returned.
bunyip92

Rainbow Legacy!!

Post by bunyip92 »

Hi!! :wave: I'm brand new to Boolprop and to legacy challenges! I've tweaked the rules a little bit to fit a pre-made family, but this challenge seems to encourage that sort of thing, so. :thup:
The rules I'm sort of following are over here I've kind of prioritised storytelling over all other outcomes, because that's the thing that I like the very best about the Sims. :lol:

Completed generations are tucked away under the cut for neatness reasons! :candyheart: GENERATION 08 PINK
updated Wednesday 9 November 2016 :celebration:

Aaaaaaaand HERE is my Simblr. :bounce:
That's also where I've got all my custom content tagged and sorted because I consider myself a reasonable merman (x). :rotfl:

Trigger warnings:
Spoiler:
swearing, mentions of death: ghosts, the Reaper, etc., game-compliant sexual references
Okay! I think that covers everything! If I've done anything wrong please just let me know and I'll do my best to fix it straight away! :angel:

Thanks for reading!
- bunyip :whistle:
Last edited by bunyip92 on December 3rd, 2016, 11:13 pm, edited 33 times in total.
the Sims 2 is where it's at!! here i am in Pleasantview!

- bunyip :ducky:
bunyip's ridic simblr
Teresa
Site Admin
Site Admin
Steam ID: tjsmetana
Origin ID: tsmetana
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: A Sunset Valley Rainbow Legacy

Post by Teresa »