A Bewitched Legacy - on hiatus

All sims 2 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
Post Reply
User avatar
Calamity Jade
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Posts: 585
Joined: February 24th, 2020, 3:25 pm
2
Location: It's All Relative
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

A Bewitched Legacy - on hiatus

Post by Calamity Jade »

EDIT 11/6/21: Just reuploaded the prologue into slideshare format. The format of the current chapters has bothered me for quite some time so I want to convert all of them to power points. Because I have new plans for this story and with any luck/determination, I'll bring it back. :pan:

Generation One
Generation Two Generation Three
Last edited by Calamity Jade on November 5th, 2021, 10:56 pm, edited 9 times in total.
User avatar
graymondaysleep
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Posts: 784
Joined: November 10th, 2017, 6:51 am
4
Location: suwon, south korea
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: A Bewitched Legacy

Post by graymondaysleep »

Spoiler:
This is so incredibly good!! Your storytelling is amazing, I cannot wait to see how the story and legacy unfold!

I didn't recognise some of the names, only Calcifer and Sophie (because I do love HMC) so I'm guessing your using names from famous witches and wizards in media, right?

Also, Cornelia and Camilla are so gorgeous! I can't wait to see what Camilla's babies will look like :DDD
Currently Playing:
Image
Completed:
Image
Image
User avatar
Calamity Jade
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Posts: 585
Joined: February 24th, 2020, 3:25 pm
2
Location: It's All Relative
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: A Bewitched Legacy

Post by Calamity Jade »

graymondaysleep wrote:
Spoiler:
This is so incredibly good!! Your storytelling is amazing, I cannot wait to see how the story and legacy unfold!

I didn't recognise some of the names, only Calcifer and Sophie (because I do love HMC) so I'm guessing your using names from famous witches and wizards in media, right?

Also, Cornelia and Camilla are so gorgeous! I can't wait to see what Camilla's babies will look like :DDD
Hey Gray, I appreciate the comments!
Spoiler:
I had that in mind originally with the names, but then I ran out of witchy names in my head, so I started naming them based on what I felt in the moment :) Calcifer lives up to his namesake BTW, he maxed cooking but still manages to burn food!

Haha, me too! Their genes were a good combination of both their parents.
User avatar
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 18142
Joined: July 17th, 2016, 2:44 pm
6
Location: Barnstaple, UK
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: A Bewitched Legacy

Post by peachy123uk »

Spoiler:
sorry meant to post yesterday, loving the story.
UPCOMING EVENTS: HALLOWEEN FROM 3RD TO 31ST.
HALLOWEEN HAUNTED HOUSE TICKETS OPEN ON 26TH SEPT
BOOLPROPS 17TH BIRTHDAY AND CHRISTMAS
Image
User avatar
Calamity Jade
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Posts: 585
Joined: February 24th, 2020, 3:25 pm
2
Location: It's All Relative
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: A Bewitched Legacy

Post by Calamity Jade »

peachy123uk wrote:
Spoiler:
sorry meant to post yesterday, loving the story.
Thank you, Peachy!
User avatar
Calamity Jade
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Posts: 585
Joined: February 24th, 2020, 3:25 pm
2
Location: It's All Relative
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: A Bewitched Legacy - 3.1 updated July 1st

Post by Calamity Jade »

The first part of Gen 3 is updated!

Chapter 3.1: Plots Abrewing
User avatar
ciyrose
House of Woohoo
House of Woohoo
Posts: 6571
Joined: May 16th, 2019, 10:50 am
3
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose
Location: Colorado
United States of America
Contact:

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: A Bewitched Legacy - 3.1 updated July 1st

Post by ciyrose »

All right, so I am starting from the beginning. We'll see how far I get with reading today. :D You are on my list now though.

Prologue
Spoiler:
I like Cordelia already, she's super cute. Hmm...lots of mystery and I love how you are writing all of this. It's quite fun to read. Yay for Remington being part of the family and that was quite a prologe. I like the story so far!
Chapter 1:
Spoiler:
The boys are adorable so far, too bad you've had 2 boys already. Oh boy and now aliens too. This is quite the update. :D
Yay for a girl, and she is adorable, of course! Wow, Penny grew up SUPER pretty. All the kids did so well as teens. Now to see how she does in college and beyond. :)
I'll be back for more later, it's really fun!
Image Image Image
ACTIVE CHALLENGES
Image
ImageImage
Image Image
Image Image
User avatar
Calamity Jade
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Posts: 585
Joined: February 24th, 2020, 3:25 pm
2
Location: It's All Relative
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: A Bewitched Legacy - 3.1 updated July 1st

Post by Calamity Jade »

ciyrose wrote:All right, so I am starting from the beginning. We'll see how far I get with reading today. :D You are on my list now though.

Prologue
Spoiler:
I like Cordelia already, she's super cute. Hmm...lots of mystery and I love how you are writing all of this. It's quite fun to read. Yay for Remington being part of the family and that was quite a prologe. I like the story so far!
Chapter 1:
Spoiler:
The boys are adorable so far, too bad you've had 2 boys already. Oh boy and now aliens too. This is quite the update. :D
Yay for a girl, and she is adorable, of course! Wow, Penny grew up SUPER pretty. All the kids did so well as teens. Now to see how she does in college and beyond. :)
I'll be back for more later, it's really fun!
Thanks for reading, Cindy!
Spoiler:
Glad you enjoy it so far. I'm glad the one kid with red hair turned out to be heiress, I wanted to have red hair in the family as long as possible. The alien baby was not ideal at all lmao, neither of the parents are family sims, but at least Sirius turned out cute. All in all, I liked how diverse Gen 2's personalities were.
User avatar
B. Scirocco
Posts: 68
Joined: August 10th, 2019, 1:34 pm
3
Steam ID: Le Tresor Interdit
Location: Southeastern United States
United States of America
Contact:

Achievements / Awards

Re: A Bewitched Legacy - 3.1 updated July 1st

Post by B. Scirocco »

I've read your entries from start to finish, and I like what I see so far, so I thought I'd comment.
Spoiler:
Now I'm worried as to what Alcione has planned. Considering she was involved with the Grim Reaper, there's a lot of potential nastiness from that angle, but we'll have to see what she meant by ripping off the serpent's heads.
For a second there, when I saw that the Greek house placeholder was named Cara, I got nervous; that's what I get for not reading more closely. :duh:
Your sims are all so pretty; I can tell you gave their appearances a lot of attention.

Really looking forward to the next part! :)
User avatar
Calamity Jade
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Posts: 585
Joined: February 24th, 2020, 3:25 pm
2
Location: It's All Relative
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: A Bewitched Legacy - 3.1 updated July 1st

Post by Calamity Jade »

B. Scirocco wrote:I've read your entries from start to finish, and I like what I see so far, so I thought I'd comment.
Spoiler:
Now I'm worried as to what Alcione has planned. Considering she was involved with the Grim Reaper, there's a lot of potential nastiness from that angle, but we'll have to see what she meant by ripping off the serpent's heads.
For a second there, when I saw that the Greek house placeholder was named Cara, I got nervous; that's what I get for not reading more closely. :duh:
Your sims are all so pretty; I can tell you gave their appearances a lot of attention.

Really looking forward to the next part! :)
Thanks for commenting!
Spoiler:
Lol, I really hope no one else is confused by the two Caras, same with Cordelia and Cornelia.

I'm glad you think so, I tried to give each one a unique appearance.

All I can say is I have big plans for Alcione. :twisted:
User avatar
graymondaysleep
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Posts: 784
Joined: November 10th, 2017, 6:51 am
4
Location: suwon, south korea
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: A Bewitched Legacy - 3.1 updated July 1st

Post by graymondaysleep »

Spoiler:
DUN DUN! That cliffhanger tho!

I love seeing all the antics these kids get up to at college.

The squick factor at Renaud's confession. Let's hope Cornelia finds a nice young man somewhere else.
This is a great update! Thank you for sharing!
Currently Playing:
Image
Completed:
Image
Image
User avatar
Calamity Jade
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Posts: 585
Joined: February 24th, 2020, 3:25 pm
2
Location: It's All Relative
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: A Bewitched Legacy - 3.1 updated July 1st

Post by Calamity Jade »

graymondaysleep wrote:
Spoiler:
DUN DUN! That cliffhanger tho!

I love seeing all the antics these kids get up to at college.

The squick factor at Renaud's confession. Let's hope Cornelia finds a nice young man somewhere else.
This is a great update! Thank you for sharing!
Spoiler:
I wasn't intending for some of these dormies that appeared in the prologue to become plot-relevant later on. But I'm so glad they did hehe.
Thanks so much for your comment! :heartbeat:
User avatar
Calamity Jade
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Posts: 585
Joined: February 24th, 2020, 3:25 pm
2
Location: It's All Relative
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: A Bewitched Legacy - 3.2 updated July 13th

Post by Calamity Jade »

The latest update is here - Chapter 3.2: Unpopular Decisions
User avatar
captainmills
Posts: 49
Joined: August 25th, 2014, 10:21 am
8

Re: A Bewitched Legacy - 3.2 updated July 13th

Post by captainmills »

I just read all of this over the past two days. Huh...there seems to be a pattern with me binging your legacies.
Spoiler:
I was so glad to see Stella get her butt kicked. I was looking forward to Frida taking her down since they were children.

Cornelia and Camilla kind of look like a porcelain doll I had as a child. Hopefully they won't break as easily.
User avatar
Calamity Jade
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Posts: 585
Joined: February 24th, 2020, 3:25 pm
2
Location: It's All Relative
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: A Bewitched Legacy - 3.2 updated July 13th

Post by Calamity Jade »

captainmills wrote:I just read all of this over the past two days. Huh...there seems to be a pattern with me binging your legacies.
Spoiler:
I was so glad to see Stella get her butt kicked. I was looking forward to Frida taking her down since they were children.

Cornelia and Camilla kind of look like a porcelain doll I had as a child. Hopefully they won't break as easily.
Glad you've been enjoying my stories! This one takes much longer to write, but I have the next update almost ready.
Spoiler:
Me too! Stella and Frida's conflict pretty much wrote itself. I didn't really show it in the story but they were already getting in fights as children. I didn't even know kids COULD fight like that before then.

The twins have a ways to go before resolving their own issues, I can tell you that much.
User avatar
Calamity Jade
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Posts: 585
Joined: February 24th, 2020, 3:25 pm
2
Location: It's All Relative
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: A Bewitched Legacy - 3.3 updated July 28th

Post by Calamity Jade »

Chapter 3.3 is live, which means I've successfully completed my SimNano goal!

Chapter 3.3: Trust to Hope
User avatar
Calamity Jade
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Posts: 585
Joined: February 24th, 2020, 3:25 pm
2
Location: It's All Relative
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: A Bewitched Legacy - Chapter 3.3[TEMP HIATUS]

Post by Calamity Jade »

Just popping in to say this story isn't dead, but I've been preoccupied with other writing pursuits, namely fanfiction and NaNo. I do intend on getting back to this once I'm back in the simming mood. ^^
User avatar
ciyrose
House of Woohoo
House of Woohoo
Posts: 6571
Joined: May 16th, 2019, 10:50 am
3
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose
Location: Colorado
United States of America
Contact:

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: A Bewitched Legacy - on hiatus

Post by ciyrose »

Well I know you've put it on hiatus, but what better time to 'catch up?' :D
Spoiler:
Chapter 2.1: These boys are too much fun to read about, but also really cool to see Penelope in college now with them! Poor Penny encountering the evil witch that way. We'll see what happens.

Chapter 2.2: That vacation seemed lovely. The weddings were very pretty as well. June is very cute, and the family will be expanding quickly with those cheesecakes. ^^ Awww, twin girls, how fun. Also, scary stuff with the witches, I hope they will be ok.
A fun read as before, and I'll try and catch up more later
Image Image Image
ACTIVE CHALLENGES
Image
ImageImage
Image Image
Image Image
User avatar
Calamity Jade
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Posts: 585
Joined: February 24th, 2020, 3:25 pm
2
Location: It's All Relative
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: A Bewitched Legacy - on hiatus

Post by Calamity Jade »

ciyrose wrote:Well I know you've put it on hiatus, but what better time to 'catch up?' :D
Spoiler:
Chapter 2.1: These boys are too much fun to read about, but also really cool to see Penelope in college now with them! Poor Penny encountering the evil witch that way. We'll see what happens.

Chapter 2.2: That vacation seemed lovely. The weddings were very pretty as well. June is very cute, and the family will be expanding quickly with those cheesecakes. ^^ Awww, twin girls, how fun. Also, scary stuff with the witches, I hope they will be ok.
A fun read as before, and I'll try and catch up more later
Oh wow, I won't say I've forgotten about this story but it HAS been a while. I have thought of trying to 'revamp' it to make it easier to go back to. Anyway, you've still got a few chapters ahead of you so thank you for reading Cindy! It means a lot.
Post Reply

Return to “Sims 2 Stories”