The Empty Queen: Chapter 4 Pt. 1, Jun. 17th 2021

All sims 3 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

The Empty Queen: Chapter 4 Pt. 1, Jun. 17th 2021

Post by Ani-Mei »

I finally got around to beginning my new story! This is the follow up from my March of the Flamingoes OWBC, so you should probably read that first (unless you already have, then yay!) I present the continuation:
108sims
Origin ID: 108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Empty Queen: Chapter 1, Sept. 11th

Post by 108sims »

I was super excited when I saw this!
Spoiler:
Training is probably a good idea for the three, so they're prepared for what they're up against.

Love the banter between Parker and Dalen.

Dalen is definitely blunt, which I think is good for getting Parker to take things more seriously. Parker did grow up waaay more sheltered, having a happy home and life before he became one of the three.

It's interesting to read how you handled them leaving their families behind.

It looks like Penelope has it the roughest. Necromancy is not something I'd want to deal with either.

Interesting that Penelope and Dee seem destined to fall for each other. I wonder how that'll play out. It's probably killing Batalia inside to be around her.

Penelope says that she's not interested now, but clearly something will bring them together.

The death spell sounds awful. I feel like it will come into play somewhere down the line.

Seems like Batalia is egging Parker on. Interesting that he seemed to do the best in the practice duels.

It has to be really weird for Penelope knowing that eventually she'll fall for Dee.

Interesting story about Perseus! I still need to read your previous trilogy.

And just like that, Penelope gave in. I'm a little worried for her because who knows how Batalia will react.
[align=center]Image
ImageImageImageImage[/align]
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: The Empty Queen: Chapter 1, Sept. 11th

Post by Ani-Mei »

Allison:
Spoiler:
Got to have a Rocky style training montage, and this time there's just a story, no challenge rules to abide by so I can go freely around Dragon Valley and set things up, make new Sims, all that fun stuff to make this Sims 2 style multiple houses.

Dalen and Parker are like father and surrogate son, Dalen wants him to be great and wants him to do well, to make up for Aiden. Which will probably be touched on as well, what happened between them for those who never read The Quest for Peace. I found a way to weave it in to the present story without walls of text.^^

Dalen expects a lot from Parker and Parker is delivering on it so far. He needs a real challenge in his life.

I may recreate their families, I've asked Julie to make me a Sims 3 Hidden City world, I just have to get her the specs and layout I chose from Sims 2 for her to build the template on. I have no idea how to make a Sims 3 world. :dizzy: But it kind of works for future plot set up because that's how my on the fly writing goes. I get ideas then have to figure out how to implement them in Sims 3. Now that I know how to fix Penelope's hybrid status when I move her to new files, now that was a gods send for me. Penelope has to be a hybrid for the story to work and now I can fix her. Because she did lose her status, both of them when I moved her to Dragon Valley.

Yeah, necromancy is highly taboo but it works for Batalia and Penelope's training. Using that linked to death theme for her, that was the first thing that came up.

Oh I knew that Dee would eventually end up with someone, just wasn't sure who it was going to be. SP threw me for a loop when it decided to make Dee bi in Sims 3, he was not written to be bi but...it may work out. I don't know. :shrug: He is descended from the Greek gods after all and they were not picky about who they got with. But sometimes the Fates have a plan for you and being bound by it is impossible to break if you're not a god.

Penelope never thought about Dee like that, she was drawn to him as a teenager but unlike Oriole and Solan, it wasn't immediately apparent why. She sort of was in limbo waiting on the that heir poll and when I saw Oriole only had one and she had like five I knew that something was going to happen for Penelope. Dee was careful not to show anything about his true feelings, he was always the one who puts duty over personal gratification a real boy scout as Parker put it. :lol:

Batalia will do her duty as the Triad of Salvation when she's training Penelope, but she will not be gentle about it. That's not who Talia is, she's a firecracker because that's how her creator made her to be. She's confident and arrogant when she knows she has a duty to fulfill. She will not back down when she's challenged with something, even if it means she has to fight her innate nature to rage and wreak havoc on the world, Ares gave her that unbridled rage. More of which will probably come out later during her training with Penelope. It also confirms why Solan is there with them, he's their level, he keeps them stable. The Triad of Power would be out of control if not for Solan. Reias did say they needed a Wielder of the Triad to use their power and for the moment that Wielder is Solan.

Talia isn't so much egging Parker on, more like she's acting against Penelope. It's her way of dealing with the fact that she can't have Dee, she will hit on Penelope's brother since Penelope is destined to steal Dee's heart. She'll be petty that way. Parker won't fall for it which will make for an interesting challenge for Batalia, she loves challenges. 0_0

Penelope doesn't want to believe what Talia told her about her tapestry, she doesn't want to cause difficulty for her mentor when she knows there's more important things at stake. She can't resist for long though...

I love Perseus, he is my favourite legacy spare from Generation 5. He bonded with Dee in a very unique way and that's why he sticks out in my memory. There is so much more to his story but I won't talk about it in this story much, trying not to retcon everything from my previous plots, trying very hard to make it new and different with the same characters. But there is just so much history for them that I can't ignore or keep away from their new present, it's so deeply a part of their past.

Looking back it did feel a bit sudden that Penelope and Dee ended up giving in, but I really have to SHOW and not TELL that. In something other than a spoiler reply, a real challenge for sure going forward. But it's good to get feedback, that's the only way anyone improves so thank you for making me work on getting better about showing my plot. :hug:
Calamity Jade
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Empty Queen: Chapter 2, Sept. 13th

Post by Calamity Jade »

Spoiler:
I think if I were Penelope, I'd be a bit afraid to cross Talia. :misspeak:

It was nice to see some of the backstory of your apocalypse(of course, this means I should get to reading it ^^ )

Oh and I loved Talia displaying her rage in the end. :rotfl:
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Jade:
Spoiler:
Penelope doesn't want to fight with her mentor but sometimes she just can't help it. Talia is pretty vindictive when she wants to be. I think I will get to showing her hitting on Parker when I play again. :yes:

Fricorith is connected to them through the legacy and the apocalypse, this is how I explain their history without text walling every slide about it because there is just so much to go over. And it's important for the new Triad to learn about it, it's part of their training too. Because power without knowledge is fleeting.

Batalia needs to express he anger somehow, so the townspeople of Dragon Valley are a good way for her to do that. They have yet to meet the town's mayor, the Mithralen family/clan but that's coming soon as well. Thanks for stopping in. :hug:
108sims
Origin ID: 108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
I just wanted to say I definitely didn't mean my comment about Penelope and Dee in a bad way! It was more of a, so much for trying to resist and say you won't fall for anyone Penelope way.

Interested to see how the "new" characters get along with the triad.

It must be odd for everyone to longer have their godly powers.

Interesting that Eirene gets to keep her powers. I wonder if that will change.

I love getting a glimpse into everyone's past. I agree that sharing what happened before could be a help to everyone in the future, so history doesn't repeat itself.

I absolutely love the dragons. They're so cute!

I love Parker's new "son!" :D

Interesting that Talia plans on using Parker to try and get back at Penelope. I wonder what she'll think of that relationship, if Talia and Parker ever do become an item.

Something tells me that Talia's little outburst will come back to bite her.

It looks like things are getting more dangerous now. I hope the triad are strong enough to go against the Empty Queen and her supporters.
[align=center]Image
ImageImageImageImage[/align]
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: The Empty Queen: Chapter 3, Jan. 7th 2021

Post by Ani-Mei »

Well, after the events of yesterday January 6th we could all use a break so here it is, the first update of 2021. I have been waiting for a while to get the pictures and story to come to me and be just right...it's a nice long one so settle in and enjoy.

Return to “Sims 3 Stories”