Till Death Do You Part: A Black Widow Challenge Completed!

Forum rules
Congratulations on completing your challenge!
Calamity Jade
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Till Death Do You Part: A Sims 3 Black Widow Challenge O

Post by Calamity Jade »

Spoiler:
You'd think David would easily catch on to Debbie's ways, given his Neurotic and Night Owl traits. :sarcastic: :rip:

Nice cosmic retribution from the alien front, dropping off a geezer. :slaphappy:

Damn sims, getting smarter about not dying with each new game. At least the pool worked anyway.
Trip
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Steam ID: PM for details
Origin ID: InfraGreen
French Southern Territories

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Trip »

Spoiler:
Who knew this challenge could come with a legitimate ship! Debbie x Grim and Debbie x getting Param to surrender his morals. One spouse at a time though!
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Jade:
Spoiler:
You would think Mr. Neurotic would catch on but no, he was more concerned with the sinks and the stove than Debbie. :lol: So he didn't see the pool coming. I'm still trying to figure out how the aliens were triggered to come get Debbie though, she never touched a telescope. :hmm:Of course she then rolled the want to Woohoo An Alien after that. Yep, a fenced in pool does it every time. Now getting other deaths before Overwatch "rescues" them will be difficult, I may have to look up how to trigger a meteor death. I've never seen that one before.
Trip:
Spoiler:
I have never had a Grim Reaper kid in Sims 3, in Sims 2 they have Face 2, black hair and blue eyes from him. Not sure about Sims 3. Sure looking forward to finding out though. Param may still be on the list, unless he's not as rich as a Wolff man of course. I need 10 of them so everyone is fair game. Pip may be next, I've already married her to Husband 2 in game but not finished with him yet.
108sims
Origin ID: 108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
Having a graveyard right near her house is super convenient!

I think a criminal and a black widow seem like a fitting pair.

Well David's marriage must not have been too great if he was willing to get with Debbie so easily.

Poor David!

Gah Debbie planning on selling her alien kid! Well, black widows are supposed to be heartless.

All these poor kids. I'm afraid of how Debbie will get rid of them.

Ah the classic pool death. Always a good one.

Ooo Debbie and the Grim Reaper. Grim seems to have a thing for murderous ladies.
[align=center]Image
ImageImageImageImage[/align]
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Noob:
Spoiler:
You would think he would huh? But no, checking the sinks and stove four times a day is far more important than what your "loving wife" is planning for you apparently. :lol: Yes, Moonshadow knew I would find it hard to disappear him if he was cute but I can't really until he's a teen. He gets to stay for now, unless he does something else like try to win his mother's approval by getting witch powers, it is Moonlight Falls after all. Time will tell.
Allison:
Spoiler:
Graveyard adjacent was a big selling point for Debbie at first, but it's also one of the low end houses you have to start with. Her Gold Digger attitude was not happy with it. There is money in Moonlight Falls to satisfy her, it's just a matter of time. Also I turned off SP so they will be free. :)
Criminals do appeal to her, that's why she likes Dante so much, he's in Criminal too but higher up I think. I try not to give the husbands much talking time, I don't want to get attached to them which is already hard because I LIKE Dante and don't want to kill him...but alas if he's on Debbie's list.
I have never opened the Pok house when I make a new file in Moonlight Falls but I think she's a vampire or becomes one, not sure. Don't know. But yes, Debbie does make the Irresistible trait worth its money. She uses it on all the potentials, it works wonders.
Debbie is all about the money, so selling an alien kid is too tempting for her not to take advantage of. Since she can't marry aliens, the kid would only take up space in the house.
If the kid is powerful enough Debbie may keep them. She really wants a witch kid but it's a gamble in that department, a 50% chance every time. If not, well the graveyard will have some new teen ghosts to keep Fricorith company.
Pool death is a good'un, they don't leave water puddles everywhere in Sims 3 so it won't tank the environment score (since there isn't one until they are teens in Sims 3). Sims 3 has like 15 unique deaths and I have to figure out how to trigger 10 of them.
Yes! Grim counts as an NPC so if she manages to bed him I'll finally see if Grim Reaper kids are possible in Sims 3, I look forward to trying!
Trip
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Trip »

Thank you for the gift of updates, twice the fun!
Spoiler:
I'm screaming, that's a Grim who knows what he wants! And the elusive grim kid happened too.

I wish he stayed headless though, I kinda liked that affect.

I've played with a lot of ghosts and it's usually awesome that they're immune to pretty much everything (great for sculpting and inventing, no butt fires here). Between that and Sam taking a while to fade away as a ghost (or at least that's what he does to me), Moonlight Falls was not being kind.
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Trip:
Spoiler:
Well it definitely set Dante's gender preference to male. Also Debbie doesn't want a jobless hobo anyway so he'll be crossed off her list. I was surprised with the headless Grim in costume, but he changed into the PJs and had a head again. A nice looking one with pretty green eyes too. I had to force Sam's age to the end because I knew it would take more than 14 days in game for him to finally die and Debbie wasn't going to wait that long. And neither was I...so I cheated. He wasn't going to die off fast enough otherwise but it's all good now, Husband 3 is on borrowed time now. Hehe. But Winter, he's so unexpected and he looks like the son of Death too. Pale and icy blue eyes, black hair...yeah he'll be a real looker when he's older. I have three boys out of four kids so far with Debbie. Leia is the only girl so far and she was a twin.
Calamity Jade
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Calamity Jade »

Yes, bring on ALL the plot bunnies. :smirk:
Spoiler:
Samuel wanting to become an Art Appraiser after spending so much time protesting against it...just goes to show that there is a VERY thin line between love and hate sometimes. :slaphappy:

I did wonder how you'd go about killing a ghost, it's weird though because they're not exactly dead-dead.

As for Winter, that's an aptly ominous looking half vamp/half soul collector kid. :brrr:

I wonder how much longer the Reaper can take with his Beloved sleeping with so many other men.
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Noob:
Spoiler:
I decided not to kill Moonshadow when he teened, which is good because in game now he's close to YA so he can move out (and take the teen twins with him). If I can let them go of course. Winter is super cute, Moonshadow was too when he was a toddler, I don't know if Sims 3 Reaper kids are all like that because Winter is my first one. At least in Sims 2 they turned out very attractive in the end. Plot bunnies man, I wasn't sure I would give Moonshadow much time as he was just kind of there and required in a Black Widow challenge but I just couldn't kill him...I'm weak. :sigh:
Jade:
Spoiler:
Samuel was the definition of irony, protesting painting and art only to become an Art Appraiser. :shrug: And the game didn't recognize him as an elder so it didn't give him crap jobs for it.
Yes, I had to cheat. I couldn't do it any other way, I could have used the Force Kill option in NRAAS but then I wouldn't have my Grim shots of him being taken, thus no plot and no Interlude. So removing the occult status was the best way (and adding the 17 days to his Elder life bar in NRAAS, I couldn't wait that long for him to die off naturally, Debbie has more killing to do). He is also my Old Age death so now I have to find eight more unique ones for the other victims. Without cheat triggering them...
Winter is exactly what Debbie wanted, a powerful child. Whether or not that child bends to her will when he's older, remains to be seen... :shiftyeyes:
Grim doesn't care about Debbie's men, she kills them off anyway and he gets souls so it's win-win for them both. Though I wonder if my vampire Grim will have the Sims 3 speed run ability now. :hmm:
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Yay double update!
Spoiler:
Poor Moonshadow! Having a kid is a good way to rope in future spouses, though.

I love that Samuel just started protesting. Drawing a crowd isn't a good thing, but at least he won't notice Debbie plotting his demise.

It's easy, for now, to brush off the suspicions of a teenager. Hopefully he doesn't do more digging when he grows up.

I still feel super ad for Moonshadow. He knows he's a disappointment. :(

Logan seems like a child Debbie would like. He's evil and at least has ghost powers.

It was heartbreaking to read all that from Moonshadow's point of view. Hopefully being a fairy will keep him safe!

I love headless Grim. :lol:

He's really into Debbie. I can see why he probably wouldn't like supernaturals, or most of them anyway, with their longer lfiespans.

Looks like Debbie better watch out for Argus.

Poor Pip, so oblivious that Debbie is probably going to use him sooner or later.

Vampire Grim should be interesting!

I love reaper kids, so I can't wait to see what you have in store for Winter!
[align=center]Image
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Allison:
Spoiler:
I couldn't kill him, I'm weak. But at least he got a chance to have a father and he can help his twin siblings too. He certainly helped hook Samuel that's for sure.

Samuel just went off to protest as soon as I opened the lot, it's like it was pre-programmed for him if you played that house. Though that was his first and LAST protest, it never came up again.

Little Zack Durwood, doesn't know who he's messing with...who knows, maybe Debbie has to do some killing outside her husbands. Gotta have those graves for the Haunted Place if I'm going to make one for the Let's Build It before this month ends.

Moonshadow just wants his mother to be proud of him and not to remind her of anyone. It just felt right for him to have a voice and a place in the plot. Fairies are immune to witch's spells, but witches aren't immune to fairy magic, nice bit of irony for him to choose that occult. Genies are immune too but that elixir wasn't in the shop. And that is kind of a hard elixir to make.

Debbie may favour Logan if he shows his Evil side enough but she will not like Leia and her Good side. We shall see. They did not have much to do with her as children. At least that I saw. After all, neither of the ghost twins were hybrids and that's what she wants. A Witch child...

Headless Grim was a shock to me, I kind of wish he'd stayed like that but as soon he changed out of the costume, head was back. Oh well. :shrug: And because of her Love Charm spell on Dante, Grim is bi now, which is fun and could be good for plots. :lol: He just doesn't like that vampires, fairies, werewolves and ghosts elude him. My mod does that. But he always gets his soul in the end.

Argus is suspicious, he knew both David and Samuel and suddenly they "vanish" without a trace. He's also one of the souls that escapes Grim being a werewolf. He will be very glad to get a hold of his soul.

Ah, Pip, such a good man, too good of a man for this world...

I wonder if the next time I see Grim he will be a vampire...looks like I have to kill someone *coughArguscough* to see if he's different.

Winter is Debbie's favourite child now, she won't let him out of her sights which means a challenge for Moonshadow who wants to protect his siblings from their mother...
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: Till Death Do You Part: A Black Widow Challenge Oct. 13

Post by Ani-Mei »

Well since it wants to be on the right, I'll put all the chapters there from now on. New chapter and a new victim!
Trip
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Trip »

Spoiler:
Glad fairies aren't immune to death! You needed a break after the last spouse. :P
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
Oh Pip, you should have listened to everyone's warnings.

Debbie's a witch though. I mean technically human, but not as human as she claims.

It's kind of funny to me how easily everyone just dumps their spouses.

Poor twins! Logan was so close to becoming one of Debbie's minions before his new trait.

Those poor kids, still being naive about what Debbie's up to. That won't last for long after she goes through another husband.

Not the witch or hybrid Debbie was hoping for with Snow.

I think everyone will probably be a little freaked out once they find out where Winter came from.

Poor kids, and of course Debbie's mad because Moonshadow is letting them in on the truth.

I'm glad Moonshadow is going to take the twins with him. Debbie really did miss out. If only she was a more caring mother, even if it was an act, she could've kept the twins around.

Oh no! Now she is able to curse fairies. Moonshadow will want to go far, far away from there.

Poor Pip. :(
[align=center]Image
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Trip:
Spoiler:
Yes, I found out how to get them except if they're not playable then it's harder to get them. Like Dahlia...but eventually it does come around. I'm wondering if I'll have the same luck when Debbie finds a werewolf spouse. :lol:
Allison:
Spoiler:
Pip wanted to see the good in humanity so much he was blinded to their dark side. Normally that's a good thing but in this case...it wasn't.

Witches are mortal so therefore in his mind that makes them human. He wasn't versed enough to know about different classes of human.

That's Debbie's Irresistible trait at work, it's one I wanted her to have. Also the Master Romancer LTH reward helps a lot too, no rejection when combined those two are. I went Yoda there, sorry.

Logan would have been a perfect minion for his mother, but Moonshadow got to them first. Shows how little she pays attention to the kids if he was able to snipe them from under her.

Kids want to believe in their parents so they often don't see their darkness, they are innocent that way. Until reality crushes their little hopes of course as teenhood and adulthood encroach.

Getting a witch/fairy hybrid is very, very hard to do. It took Julie over 100 babies to get a tribrid, she had a fairy/plantsim/werewolf tribrid. Also you need heavy mods, I don't have them all.

Winter is as cold as his namesake implies, I look forward to exploring it. The seeing of the remaining life above their heads was loving borrowed from the Death Note shinigamis it seemed appropriate.

Moonshadow is her first born and now that he's a fairy he will live to see her last born after she kills her tenth husband. He will be the only one who knows who Debbie really is...and that makes him highly dangerous to her. We shall see how she deals with him.

Poor Moonshadow, unaware that Winter's power is what makes his mother strong enough to curse and kill fairies. He did know his mother favoured Winter but doesn't exactly know how MUCH she favours him or why.

I did feel bad for Pip, I'm not usually a Sim killer and it feels weird to do.:sigh:
Calamity Jade
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Calamity Jade »

Spoiler:
For someone who believes so much in 'good,' Pip sure is quick to throw away his family. :sigh:

Logan's ghost colors definitely suit his evil trait! ^^ But of course, Debbie can't have her kids turn out eviler than her.

Is it just me...or does Winter slightly give off Reias vibes? :hmm: Well, there is the obvious connection of being born from Death I guess...

Return to “Sims 3 Completed Stories”