Hippy Town - Commune Challenge

All sims 2 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
Hollywood3015
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Hippy Town - Commune Challenge

Post by Hollywood3015 »

I started a Commune/Cult Challenge. The rules are for sims 4 and I didn't really care for them so I remixed it. I feel as though a commune and a cult are such different things so this is just a commune challenge. I have a intro post where I go into everything and introduce the leader and his starting members.

I wanted to come on here and say this challenge is not long term per say. This challenge ends when Marcels grandchildren age up into adults. So technically I am almost finished with this challenge. I made it much longer then it had to be because I was/am having a blast.

Previous Rounds
Picaso
Puente
Gunther-Ryder
March Cont
Jung
Loner
Dawson
June Continued
Ryder
Erickson
Malone
Monty
Gunther
Smart
Dec Continued

Last edited by Hollywood3015 on December 17th, 2020, 3:31 am, edited 47 times in total.
Hollywood3015
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Hippy Town - Commune Challenge

Post by Hollywood3015 »

108sims
Origin ID: 108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

I love it! Also, it's good to see you around again. :)
[align=center]Image
ImageImageImageImage[/align]
Hollywood3015
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Hollywood3015 »

108sims wrote:I love it! Also, it's good to see you around again. :)
Thank u! It's fun to play and I can't wait for it to grow.
Also thanks! It's nice to be back with some motivation to play the sims again lol.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

I get you with having no motivation sometimes!
Spoiler:
Breaking up with one sister, and now on to the next one! I guess there aren't many options as of right now.
[align=center]Image
Hollywood3015
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Hollywood3015 »

108sims wrote:I get you with having no motivation sometimes!
Spoiler:
Breaking up with one sister, and now on to the next one! I guess there aren't many options as of right now.
Lol he has townies and he still acts like that lol. I am always in shock with him

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
Hollywood3015
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Hollywood3015 »

bump
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

I forgot about the townies. I guess he just wants to cause more drama. :lol:

I wonder how it would feel to have an aunt that's also your step-mom.

Maybe Summer will get some slack on the taxes since she's dating the leader of the commune.

Winter is cute, and I like Rain and Becka together.
[align=center]Image
Hollywood3015
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Hollywood3015 »

108sims wrote:I forgot about the townies. I guess he just wants to cause more drama. :lol:

I wonder how it would feel to have an aunt that's also your step-mom.

Maybe Summer will get some slack on the taxes since she's dating the leader of the commune.

Winter is cute, and I like Rain and Becka together.
Funny enough I was thinking about that but until they live together and are married I probably will keep it the same. Seems like something Marcel will do lol. To be fair he doesn't make them pay for his kids haha!
Devon and Summer are actually great friends now but the sisters are still not talking. To be fair they were never really close.
Winter is such a cutie. All of the kids so far are really cute but Devon is my favorite lol.
Rain and Becka are very cute and I want them to have all the babies, especially because my supernatural sims can pass down their occult. Thank you for reading!
Hollywood3015
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Hollywood3015 »

bump
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Welcome to the commune Melissa! I've always liked her face template.

I like that you're giving them additional goals based on their hobbies and aspirations.

Your way of running businesses in Sims 2 sounds a lot like my way. :lol:

Yay alien baby!

At first I didn't realize Marisa had moved in and had to go back and reread, so I was thinking how she was making herself a bet too at home there Melissa's bed.

Amin must be super fertile.

Marcel's just creeping because he wants to make sure his commune is thriving.

Melissa wants Marcel to get alien pregnant too. :wink:

I guess this means Marcel has decided which of the sisters he likes better? Maybe?
[align=center]Image
Hollywood3015
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Hollywood3015 »

108sims wrote:Welcome to the commune Melissa! I've always liked her face template.

I like that you're giving them additional goals based on their hobbies and aspirations.

Your way of running businesses in Sims 2 sounds a lot like my way. :lol:

Yay alien baby!

At first I didn't realize Marisa had moved in and had to go back and reread, so I was thinking how she was making herself a bet too at home there Melissa's bed.

Amin must be super fertile.

Marcel's just creeping because he wants to make sure his commune is thriving.

Melissa wants Marcel to get alien pregnant too. :wink:

I guess this means Marcel has decided which of the sisters he likes better? Maybe?

YES! The idea of using the sims 4 aspiration in line with all the other things sims 2 gives you came to me because of Cindy on youtube. & the hobby thing is from her as well. It just makes the gameplay more fun to me.

I like the businesses in sims 2 but running them are a bit annoying because time stays the same on the home lot. I have never liked that so I prefer a manager.

Yes to alien babies and marcel hopfully having one.. Lol. I think hes done having kiddos though because he has 6 of them lol but then again he is ONLY 36 so he might have a few more. I am surprised he hasn't got Melissa pregnant.

Amin is sooo fertile. I roll a d100 and if they hit below 20 they are pregnant and both of them, hours apart, got pregnant and I just cannot believe that. That house is crazy lol. Plus all these boys in this commune.

His favorite would probably be Melissa because he has 3 bolts with her and never rolls any marriage fears with her so if anybody was to get married it would be those two but Idk. Melissa is very independent. Rain has completely moved on and thats probably the only reason he hasn't tried her again so all he has left is Summer (outta the sisters) The family is very weird lol. Could you imagine having 4 children by your sisters ex fiancee that is now your fiancee. LOL. Woo the drama.
Hollywood3015
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Hollywood3015 »

bump
Hollywood3015
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Hollywood3015 »

bump
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Looks like Britney did a pretty bad watching the kids, since they're both just laying on the floor. :lol: Marcel is just going to have so many kids at this point. Good thing Summer didn't get pregnant again.

Becka and Rain are still super cute. I'm glad they're engaged. Rain's right, it's doubtful Summer and Marcel will get married. Love your explanation for Becka's aspiration. Plus I always love seeing more alien babies. :)

I don't see how Marisa can be shocked at Melissa and Amin woohooing. He's over there all the time bouncing back and forth between the two of them. Yeah, restaurants are my least favorite.
[align=center]Image
Hollywood3015
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Hollywood3015 »

108sims wrote:Looks like Britney did a pretty bad watching the kids, since they're both just laying on the floor. :lol: Marcel is just going to have so many kids at this point. Good thing Summer didn't get pregnant again.

Becka and Rain are still super cute. I'm glad they're engaged. Rain's right, it's doubtful Summer and Marcel will get married. Love your explanation for Becka's aspiration. Plus I always love seeing more alien babies. :)

I don't see how Marisa can be shocked at Melissa and Amin woohooing. He's over there all the time bouncing back and forth between the two of them. Yeah, restaurants are my least favorite.
LOL she actually did a great job.. the social worker didn't stop by haha. I think Marcel really is done having kids now. 4 with Summer, 2 with Rain. He hasn't gotten anyone else pregnant.. Not even his 3 bolter Melissa. Thank goodness. That house is hectic enough.

Becka and Rain are my favorite couple right now. They are just soooo cute together. Thank you! Maybe one day I will do a post about my aspiration system but today is not that day lol. For now I will just do a small explanation about each of them under a post when I feel its necessary

I honestly was so shocked that Marisa got some angry! I could not understand how or why because I swore she has been there before when Melissa and Amin woohoo'd PLUS she has a child by him. Either way it caused her to move out and I got a new household because of it so I guess thats cool. :shrug:

Thank you so much for reading and here is the newest update Gunther
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Marcel buying a playground so everyone can take their (his) children to it. :lol:

A cat's a great upgrade in my opinion.

I wonder if Devon will be a mini Marcel? Doesn't seem like it at this point anyway.
[align=center]Image
Hollywood3015
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Hollywood3015 »

BUMP
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

That's always the best way to play and write. I can't believe Summer and Marcel had two more kids! He needs to calm down.

I love their wedding outfits!

Marcel has sooo many kids. I feel like most of the commune is made up of either his kids or Amin's.
[align=center]Image
Hollywood3015
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Hollywood3015 »

108sims wrote:That's always the best way to play and write. I can't believe Summer and Marcel had two more kids! He needs to calm down.

I love their wedding outfits!

Marcel has sooo many kids. I feel like most of the commune is made up of either his kids or Amin's.
Me either! I just realized she is a family sim which means she actually has a 40% chance of getting pregnant. I am going to lose my mind lol.

Thank you! I am so happy they finally got married!

Honestly yes.. If I did a graph it would be Marcel, Amin and then after that the aliens lmfao.

Bump

Return to “Sims 2 Stories”