Till Death Do You Part: A Black Widow Challenge Completed!

Forum rules
Congratulations on completing your challenge!
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: Till Death Do You Part: A Black Widow Challenge Oct. 21

Post by Ani-Mei »

Allison:
Spoiler:
I just turned off SP, that's all so no new babies were being born to replace the old people. I don't want SP to set up my kids without me, though it already did with Leia SOMEHOW...I don't know how or WHY it did since I turned it off! It also make her a lesbian too, again don't know HOW if it's turned off and I checked, it still is. :shrug:

"Billie Bear" it just came out, don't know where that came from...:shifty:

I had to use life extenders on Debbie, she got to Husband 7 and had 10 days left to elderhood and still needed 3 more husbands and kids...it was not enough time for them, I don't play for points anyway. I might just check and see what I did get just because when it's over. So if Zack who was a teenager back at Husband 2 would be an elder by now.

Joe is old an senile so he probably didn't remember. :lol:

William and Snow left because I knew Debbie would want to keep her witch children and Winter and without a husband and that husband's kid, that's already four in the house. I check the Status and it tells me that a 15% chance of quads in City Hall shows up as a 1500% chance of happening every time, but it never does. Although I know if I speak too soon, it will...I don't want QUADS!!

Yeah...Billie doesn't get to escape death, he needs to die because if he lived he's going to know who Debbie really is and what she does. I can't have that exposed yet...
Trip
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Steam ID: PM for details
Origin ID: InfraGreen
French Southern Territories

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Trip »

Spoiler:
Unlucky is actually a foolproof death-stopper (except for old age) and it actually works for townies in the town to some extent like if a fire broke out on a community lot of an inactive vampire with the trait starved. Really useful except for now! At least you got him out of your hair.
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Trip:
Spoiler:
Yeah I'm seeing that now, hopefully I won't get any more victims with that trait. I got three more to go once I write up Husband 7. Eventually, I'll get it up. I'm just recharging again.
Calamity Jade
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Calamity Jade »

Spoiler:
That magic duel was probably the best outcome Hetal could have asked for. :slaphappy:

So, Winter's a 'real' shinigami huh? Interesting...

I'm sure Debbie will forget about her mid-life crisis, as the soon as the next husband is on the platter.

Finally, another girl! I guess the first one didn't really count since she was a twin.

Wow, I LOVE the image of Grim standing amidst the fire. :O

So Anubis is involved in this, the plot thickens... :heavybreathing:
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Jade:
Spoiler:
Yes, Debbie won. She practices a lot with her magic, killing husbands, setting fires, cleaning the mansion with spells...and I've seen Hetal out front practicing her own magic. As if she wants to beat Debbie next time. :hmm:

Yeah, he has a Death Note power to see the remaining amount of life some one has and Shinigamis in Death Note could do that. It made sense. He's not the Bleach kind of shinigami, he has no sword. Swords are one thing EA never made possible in the Sims games, it would ruin their T for Teen rating and bump it up to MA for Mature if they did. Because swords kill. Although there was a Sims 2 CC piece for swords, it was quite hard for them to use though.

Debbie did forget her mid life crisis eventually but wanted to move to a new house :rofl: That was NOT going to happen she has the best house in Moonlight Falls, that I didn't have to build. Although I might build one, there's a 64x64 lot near the graveyard that I could build her a real mansion on...maybe.

Elphaba is adorable, she looks a lot like Billie's sister Faith but has a lot more of Debbie in her this time. I wonder if she'll have any other girls before Husband 10.

Yeah that was a cool shot, I loved that I caught it. :lol: I should make it my avatar.

Anubis is the Egyptian keeper of the underworld, and WA has Anubis statues so it worked. It was the first one that came to me.
108sims
Origin ID: 108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Till Death Do You Part: A Black Widow Challenge Oct. 27

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
I love that Debbie lobbied for a new graveyard to put all her victims in.

Debbie's kind of lucked out there since she's killed off most of the town, no one can really do anything about her murder spree.

Hopefully Grim will protect Debbie.

Winter's being a good son/minion to Debbie, taking care of the leftovers in town.

At least Debbie's having fun with Salty before she kills him.

And young again!

I wonder if the orange guest will pose any problems in the future?

Maybe Salty has an extra day because Debbie's slightly attached to him?

Interesting that there are a lot of new faces in town. I don't blame Debbie for being paranoid.

Looks like Winter is just a means to an end for her. She's stuck with him.

Makes sense now that the orange man is a genie. You're going for all the supernaturals!

Don't make Grim jealous Debbie! I like how Salty just kind of accepted what was happening. Gotta love evil sims.
[align=center]Image
ImageImageImageImage[/align]
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Allison:
Spoiler:
It was also my Let's Build It entry for this month, I knew I was going to use it in game as well. Now all the new dead are going to Debbie's graveyard instead of the one already in the hood. Maybe because she has two masoleums on it. Also it's prettier than the town's graveyard.

Yep, no one is breeding except her so the only younger generation is all linked to her. No one is going to oppose her now.

We'll see what happens after Husband 10 is buried, because I only have a general idea now of what will happen. I have the last three all picked out, assuming one of them doesn't die off before it's his turn. Which could happen so I'll need an alternate.

Winter is Debbie's hit man, she prefers that he do the dirty work and clean up after.

Debbie likes Evil sims, they don't seem as bothered by what she does, they applaud it. :clap: Also they challenge her which is what she really wants.

I actually forgot what I called the orange genie so he's Orange Genie until I can remember what traits he has and his name. :doh: It is NOT a political satire which is what I was worried about when my American readers saw him.

Yeah I know the rules say a points hit if life extenders are used but I have my lifespan set to 98 days and if she has to spend like 7-10 on every husband she'll be too old before Husband 10 comes and goes. But I've lost track of my points by now anyway, I may go back and try to figure them out later though, just to see what I got.

Who knows what Orange Genie is going to to...whether he'll be Husband 9 or Husband 10...I don't know yet. :shifty:

Salty was glitched so...fourth wall breakage again. ~_~ Winter will still obsess over it though, that's just who he is.

I added new faces, because of variety and there's also 11 different occults to get in Sims 3, but only 9 of them can breed...Plant Sims and Plumbots can't. Plant Sims only produce a seed which has a 50% chance of being a pod baby, not really worth it to make an actual baby that is birthed...unless you cheat.

Winter is helpful to Debbie, he kills for her and ties up loose ends but her paranoia is getting to her...

Yep, Genies are longer-lived occults but not Immortal so Grim will definitely want a Genie soul for his collection.

Salty knew what Debbie was like, and as an Evil sim, he gets it. Evil sims are cool like that.
Trip
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Steam ID: PM for details
Origin ID: InfraGreen
French Southern Territories

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Trip »

Spoiler:
Like nooboostar I definitely believe that Salty could be a black widower in another world...well mostly drowning his victims. Funny enough if you light a fireplace near a mermaid that extended timer would have been a ton shorter! And I have had a lot of disastrous bonfire parties for that reason in TS3.
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Noob:
Spoiler:
Winter is progressing towards...something for sure. I know what he will do, it's just a matter of figuring it out and how to get him there. :shiftyeyes: I've only added orange genie and Salty so far and if my third last victim doesn't age out before his turn comes, I won't have to add another one. But just in case I know what replacement I'll make for him. Debbie did like Salty a lot, he was her first Evil victim, one who understood her best. That's why he was so accepting and actually kind of proud that she let him dry up in the Pit of Hell. But to be honest, it took me two tries to dehydrate him >.< Debbie free will saved him just as he was about to expire so I had to turn it off, it would have ruined my plot. :shhh:
Trip:
Spoiler:
The Pit of Hell where he expired is just a hole in the foundation, it would not have let me put in a fire place or a bonfire since it's not technically outside. So I had to wait it out for the long run. Fun fact: Salty was one of my spouse choices when my Monster Mash was in Isla Paradiso, but him and my heiress did not get along so I went with the other NPC mermaid, Triton King who is the exact opposite of Salty. But I liked him a lot so I saved him to the bin along with Triton.
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Till Death Do You Part: A Black Widow Challenge Oct. 31

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
So do the Summerdreams not automatically live in Moonlight Falls? I know I've seen Oberon in my genetic roulette challenge, but I didn't really pay much attention to when he go there. Sims 3 being a prequel to Sims 2 is interesting. :shrug:

So Debbie's interested in fairies if they're powerful fairies!

Oh no, high expectations for this kid already.

I like how Debbie just assumes Winter's going to take care of these kids. I know he's her right hand man, but I doubt he enjoys childcare.

Vayne seems to have come around to Winter and Debbie's way of thinking.

Love to marry someone that would just willingly give me a big (or in Debbie's case bigger) mansion.

I'm saying Oberon's probably cursed.

Interesting, so I'm guessing Julian might be the last spouse? Maybe take Debbie down with him in the vision he saw?

Grim kind of makes me laugh. He's like cool I can breed hell hounds now.

Too bad Puck wasn't born a fairy, but at least he'll become one, and he's a witch! I'm interested to see what you do with him.

Oh Oberon, you should've listened to the warning you got.

So Finn can see Grim. Maybe he'll be able to stick around after all?

I'm excited to see Winter's advuentures.
[align=center]Image
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Allison:
Spoiler:
I probably saw Oberon before when I played Moonlight Falls in other games but like you, I didn't pay much attention. Perhaps the King and Queen of the Fairies came when the fairy population died out... like how if you're overrun with vampires in the game it will spawn a Slayer like Buffy. Yeah didn't know that either. 0_0 Yep, Sims 3 was designed as a prequel to Sims 2, if you read the description for Sunset Valley, it says "Long before Pleasantview there was Sunset Valley..." the base game hood.

Of course she wants to be the mother of the fairy prince that will inherit the Fairy Kingdom, she loves power and that is some power. Just have to deal with Titania, she doesn't actually have a house in the hood but is listed as being in the Bean household, a household of fairies that doesn't appear in the neighbourhood list for some reason.

Poor Puck has no idea what his mother has planned for him...in Sims 2 he was adopted so he had to have a mother right? Perhaps Debbie IS his mother...and in some other reality she didn't kill his father. :lol:

Yeah Winter is the go to guy for child raising, he never had a choice in that. Winter will do what his mother asks and doesn't question it for the time being...:shifty:

Vayne was her first born witch child so she does favour him a bit, makes sense he wants to create monsters and when Elphaba came around next, she wants to make zombies. She's also the sole living heir of MacDuff witches now, as if Debbie planned that or something.

Oberon is a king after all, he wants to please his queen/concubine/heir bearer...

Oberon definitely found out he was cursed, now he's a green ghost with yellow hair, cool looking ghost too and his favourite colour.

Yes, I've introduced the last two spouses, Maurice Dupont, the French tourist and Julian Lillard, the Genie. I remembered their names. :D

Grim loves his Hell Hounds, like Hades got Cerberus to guard the Underworld. Also Hell Hounds are from Supernatural. :yes:

Puck will be a fairy but can't do that until he's a child. The ONE time I want a fairy, I get the witch instead. :sigh:

I went and found a list on how to trigger the deaths in Sims 3, I really had no idea how to do it. Now I do. The last one I had thought about is going to be harder to trigger though...ranting about Death kills QUICKLY like barely able to finish a single rant before they drop dead, Grim gives them one warning and 12 hours in which to no do it again. If they do it again within that 12 hours they are gone permanently. And Oberon was a Rebel so yeah...

Finn is Insane, the first one of Debbie's kids so I kind of made sense he would see things others wouldn't right? It depends what his fifth trait is going to be, if he gets Evil he may stick around.

Yep, I have to play Sims again. Tonight I'm on candy duty so that takes at least two hours so I'll probably play after that.
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Noob:
Spoiler:
Yep, Oberon Summerdream is in Sims 3, he kind of appeared after all the other fairies started dying off. I made a plot point out of it. I have revealed Husbands 9 and 10 in this chapter and yes, the French tourist is Husband 9. Winter will be heading out on vacation, after I do a bit of NaNo writing because it's NaNo time now and today is the first. I usually do that at night so I have the day to play. I need to get started on NaNo, don't want to fall behind on the first day.
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: Till Death Do You Part: A Black Widow Challenge Dec. 2

Post by Ani-Mei »

I am back! NaNo is all done for the year and it's time to see how Debbie's story turns out. This is the first of two updates today and since it will be after midnight by the time I get Husband 9's chapter done, it will count tomorrow too. In the meantime, have an Interlude. <3
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
Winter does have a point, it's probably best to scope out a hiding place for when Debbie's finished with the challenge.

I'm loving Winter's narration of his trip.

Of course Debbie would insist on him having a big fancy house. Only the best for her favorite child.

Poor Winter, it would be annoying being a loner celebrity.

That's how criminals work. They always want you to do more and more favors for them.

Winter with an axe is kind of a scary thought.

Yikes, Winter has to kill Debbie? I wonder how well that will go down.

I would love to have so much money that I just was bored of a mansion.

I hope Puck finds a way out. At least one of these kids deserves to be not miserable.

I think it would be worse knowing that Debbie's going to come after you and kill you. At least all the other spouses were blissfully ignorant of what was going on.

These poor kids are so messed up.

I feel bad for thinking the meteor death was awesome, but it just looks so cool!

Congrats on being so close to the end!
[align=center]Image
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Noob:
Spoiler:
Winter likes the quests because he can be alone, he likes the solitude. Also I have motive for sending him there, skull gems to make. And those solid gold Egyptian statues too, those are worth a lot. Every spouse has "died" once their kid reaches toddlerhood, it's long enough for me and for Debbie who has to get through 10 husbands, they rarely get promotions at their work, I think David was the only one who got four levels done at work before he drowned and Maurice may have had only two. I lost track after David and Samuel. :shrug: My points will be interesting, once I sit down and figure them out. I decided I'd give them a try. Jean-Paul is adorbs, his glowing green vampire eyes really set off his pale features. I'll have to wait until teenhood to really tell who he will resemble more. Yeah, it's almost over and the plot will soon be finished, I have two chapters left.
Allison:
Spoiler:
Winter has three houses on three separate continents to hide in now, I may go back there just to see if I can trigger those last few tomb quests, I have never gotten all the sigils for the tombs, the most I get for Egypt is 11 of 13, never found the last two. :sigh:

I was wondering if the mixed narration would be immersion breaking for the chapter, but that's how it comes out when I write, I'm glad it worked.

Oh, Debbie doesn't know about Winter's vacation houses. She's not the most hands on when it comes to her bank account, she doesn't pay much attention to 40k going missing...but the meteors made it back just in case she does look.

Always take and rarely give with criminals...Winter learned that the hard way in Egypt.

The sight of a Reaper child with a sharp bladed weapon is indeed nightmare fuel. Hehe.

Anubis wants Debbie's soul in exchange for lifting the Mummy's Curse off his son's head. And you don't reneg on a deal with a god. Winter will do what needs to be done...two chapters left.

Debbie is materialistic and selfish, she wants new stuff and a new house that is much bigger. So I made her one, seven bedrooms, three bathrooms and a crypt for Winter in the basement. It's not the greatest architectural feat there ever was but it still looks interesting. I'll take pictures if I remember to next time I'm in game.

Prince Puck will probably get his own story, I have, or will have, twelve kids to work with once this challenge is over, assuming there are no more surprise twins like Logan and Leia. I've saved all of them to Sim Bin. I'll have to remermaid up Finn though, they don't save to the bin.

They say ignorance is bliss, and if that bliss is magically induced, all the more better. The only one who knows he's going to die is Julian...but he has a reason for that. Once I get back to playing his chapter we'll all find out what that reason is.

I like my insane mermaid Finn, it's not often I get to play them. But yeah, each of the kids have their own issues and maybe I'll do an epilogue with them in a new hood. I'll have twelve of them by the time this is over.

Yeah the meteor death is spectacular to behold because of its rarity. I needed the mod to trigger it in a hood with no aliens though which sort of takes away its rarity but still. I knew that's how I wanted Maurice to go.

Almost over, two chapters left...then my little spider will join me on the side. Also since you earned that spider medal this year, once you hit 81 medals it won't be going away with the rest of them. Any you earned in 2020 will be staying.
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: Till Death Do You Part: A Black Widow Challenge Dec. 5

Post by Ani-Mei »

:faint: :sleepy: It's 5 am...I got a really long chapter done that took me 6 hours to write...and I still have The Reaper and the Rose Part 5 and an Epilogue to do before I flag this for completed. Off to beddy-by now.
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

I'm excited to see what happens with this one.
Spoiler:
Love the new house!

I'm glad Debbie at least was nice enough to send Elphaba over to take care of his cats.

Well Debbie, it's not too fun for him either since he's known you're going to kill him.

I'm really interested to see how winter is going to off Debbie.

I hope Titania finds Puck!

Poor Puck getting abducted by aliens!

Of course you'd get a witch child when you don't really need one anymore.

Yeah I'm not so sure Grim will keep her by his side, though he could and punish Winter instead...

I love the twist there with Winter. Debbie always thinking she could count on him and get a spot ruling the underworld, but she was so wrong.

I'm really excited to see what you have planned next! :bounce:
[align=center]Image
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Noob:
Spoiler:
Seems like it took a lot longer than it did, really only a month and a bit. Taking November off seemed to drag it out. But yeah, two more chapters to do after this and I have all the pictures ready to go. I just need to write them up. Yeah, pairing up the teens with themselves is next level narcisism but also hilarious.:lol: Jeannie is cute she's a child in game right now and I de-aged Vayne and Elphaba back to YA. Out of all 12 kids only four of them are mortal. Vayne, Elphaba, Finn and Jeannie. Funny how that worked out huh? Debbie will have anything but peace in her afterlife, she has 15 victims waiting for her that will see that she doesn't. :diablo:
Allison:
Spoiler:
Really? I didn't think the house was that interesting TBH anyway thank you. ^^

Elphaba had to leave so the cats could stay and I wasn't really getting around to her LTW to be Zombie Master anytime soon, even though she had plenty of dead to use. The cats are the only ones who are breeding in the hood which is strange since there aren't many to begin with there.

Debbie's last victim knowing his fate would be a let down for one such as her who enjoys the kill. At least he had somewhat of a life before then. Popping up at weddings, knowing he would be one of them eventually...guess as a semi-immortal like a Genie welcoming death seems like a relief.

Winter did use the same power of smiting that you had from the Bat Box in Sims 2, I missed that smiting button so much and I was glad to see it as an option on the Disasters and Blessings mod in this version. Just got lucky it was already raining when I used it. :lol:

Titania might find Puck or she'll only see him as the product of the woman who stole her husband. And I think I missed that five points when I was totalling Oberon's list. So I guess I got a score of 1105? I don't usually do the points because I forget a lot of them.

The aliens like Puck apparently, now if I get a fairalien baby from that...that would be awesome. Unlikely at just one baby since they always are born more than 50% alien.

Yeah, Jeannie being a witch was disappointing, I really wanted a Genie baby. I could make her into one with elixirs though...:hmm:

Debbie has a personal hell waiting for her down there, fifteen souls will see to that. Although it was Winter who killed Emilie and Tristan to get technical. So I suppose Anubis not being done with Winter is his punishment for that.

The worst betrayal comes from the ones you would never expect it to. That's a hard life lesson Debbie learned during this.

The Reaper and the Rose 5 is mostly going to be about Vayne and the Epilogue about Winter, that's how I had planned the pictures for. I guess since Vayne was the first witch baby he's kind of special to me so he got to stay while Elphaba moved out into the wilds of SP.

Return to “Sims 3 Completed Stories”