Wallace’s BC&RLC - *Updated: 6/25/21!*

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
KatLovesPotatoes
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Wallace’s BC&RLC - *Updated: 6/25/21!*

Post by KatLovesPotatoes »

Hi! This is a Bachelor/Bachelorette Challenge & Random Legacy! You could say, Wallace’s BC & RLC!

Wallace’s Random Legacy

Generation 1 - Jake Wallace
Spoiler:
Prologue - Meet Jake Wallace: https://wallacesrandomlegacy.wordpress. ... e-wallace/
1.1 - Day 1 - Welcome, Girls!: https://wallacesrandomlegacy.wordpress. ... ome-girls/
1.2 - Days 2/3 - Elimination 1: https://wallacesrandomlegacy.wordpress. ... ination-1/
1.3 - Days 4/5 - Challenge and Elimination 2: https://wallacesrandomlegacy.wordpress. ... ination-2/
1.4 - Day 6 - Dates: https://wallacesrandomlegacy.wordpress. ... s-6-dates/
1.5 - Day 7 - Challenge and Elimination 3: https://wallacesrandomlegacy.wordpress. ... ination-3/
1.6 - Days 8/9 - Challenge and Elimination 4: https://wallacesrandomlegacy.wordpress. ... ination-4/
1.7 - Days 10/11 - Challenge and Elimination 5: https://wallacesrandomlegacy.wordpress. ... ination-5/
1.8 - Day 12 - Challenge and Elimination 6: https://wallacesrandomlegacy.wordpress. ... ination-6/
1.9 - The Final Elimination: https://wallacesrandomlegacy.wordpress. ... imination/
1.10 - Marriage: https://wallacesrandomlegacy.wordpress. ... -marriage/
1.11 - Children and Toddlers: https://wallacesrandomlegacy.wordpress. ... -toddlers/
1.12 - Growing Up: https://wallacesrandomlegacy.wordpress. ... rowing-up/
Generation 2 - Clay Wallace Generation 3 - Ainsley Wallace Generation 4 - Rice Wallace Generation 5 - Colleen Wallace Generation Six - Nicolas Wallace
Last edited by KatLovesPotatoes on June 25th, 2021, 9:36 am, edited 32 times in total.
KatLovesPotatoes
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Wallace’s Random Legacy *Updated: Dec. 7, 2020!*

Claiming for use later.
Last edited by KatLovesPotatoes on December 7th, 2020, 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KatLovesPotatoes
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Wallace’s Random Legacy *Updated: Dec. 7, 2020!*

Claiming for use later.
KatLovesPotatoes
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Wallace’s BC&RLC - *Updated: Dec. 7, 2020!*

Claiming for use later.
KatLovesPotatoes
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Bleep.
Last edited by KatLovesPotatoes on December 9th, 2020, 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
108sims
Origin ID: 108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
I like how colorful all the girls are!

Wow Kaleigh and Danica are being rude to my girl. :nono:

Danica seems like she's going to fight dirty.

Kaleigh and Violet might get in a fight. They can't both be leaders of the world. Sounds like Jake's in over his head with a few of them!

I love that they almost all painted the same painting. :lol:

Yay Jillian made through round one. :D

Jamie at least didn't seem to take thing too hard. Probably because it's early on in the competition.
[align=center]Image
ImageImageImageImage[/align]
KatLovesPotatoes
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
I like how colorful all the girls are!

Wow Kaleigh and Danica are being rude to my girl. :nono:

Danica seems like she's going to fight dirty.

Kaleigh and Violet might get in a fight. They can't both be leaders of the world. Sounds like Jake's in over his head with a few of them!

I love that they almost all painted the same painting. :lol:

Yay Jillian made through round one. :D

Jamie at least didn't seem to take thing too hard. Probably because it's early on in the competition.
Spoiler:
I like that they’re all unique.

Yep...

Well, she probably will.

XD Possibly! Jake probably is.

XD So many of them painting the same thing. It was amusing.

Yep! She’s been good so far! :slaphappy:

True. It is.
graymondaysleep
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Wallace’s BC&RLC - *Updated: Dec. 8, 2020!*

Post by graymondaysleep »

Spoiler:
This is a lot of fun to read! Your storytelling aspects of the challenge are really compelling.

Jake is really interesting to look at. He kind of looks like an actor I know but I can't remember his name hmmm

All of the girls are very beautiful. I had my money on Janice cus I really like the look of her face but then she got eliminated.

It looks like Jillian might be a front runner!

I'm very excited to see what happens next in this BC! :D
Currently Playing:
Completed:
KatLovesPotatoes
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

graymondaysleep wrote:
Spoiler:
This is a lot of fun to read! Your storytelling aspects of the challenge are really compelling.

Jake is really interesting to look at. He kind of looks like an actor I know but I can't remember his name hmmm

All of the girls are very beautiful. I had my money on Janice cus I really like the look of her face but then she got eliminated.

It looks like Jillian might be a front runner!

I'm very excited to see what happens next in this BC! :D
Spoiler:
Thanks!

He is. Hmmm... I don’t know.

Yeah, they’re all pretty.

She certainly is! She’s one of the top 3 with points. :D

I am too! Oh, gosh, things are going to get interesting... Jake has a little surprise for everyone. :wink: It’s certainly going to make things QUITE interesting...
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
I always think it's funny when sims would rather sleep in the hot tub instead of a bed.

I'm glad no one burned in the fire!

Go Jillian! Scoring a date and a kiss. :D

Hopefully Violet doesn't follow through on that threat.

Seems like Jake and Jillian are getting along nicely.

That's a lot of pressure to put on a kid Kaleigh!

Some of these girls want lots of babies, and I don't think Janice is doing herself any favors by hating kids. Not that she should have to change her mind, she just might not be the best match for Jake.

Aliens!

Go Jillian. :#1:

I figured Janice might be next to go. Can't wait to see what happens with Jake after the abduction.
[align=center]Image
KatLovesPotatoes
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
I always think it's funny when sims would rather sleep in the hot tub instead of a bed.

I'm glad no one burned in the fire!

Go Jillian! Scoring a date and a kiss. :D

Hopefully Violet doesn't follow through on that threat.

Seems like Jake and Jillian are getting along nicely.

That's a lot of pressure to put on a kid Kaleigh!

Some of these girls want lots of babies, and I don't think Janice is doing herself any favors by hating kids. Not that she should have to change her mind, she just might not be the best match for Jake.

Aliens!

Go Jillian. :#1:

I figured Janice might be next to go. Can't wait to see what happens with Jake after the abduction.
Spoiler:
Yeah. It’s interesting.

I am too!

Yep! :D

I hope not.

They really are getting along!

Oh, it certainly is... poor future children of Kaleigh’s. If she ends up having any. :/

Yep... and Janice certainly isn’t! Yeah, she probably isn’t...

Yep. ALIENS.

Yep! Jillian’s doing great!

Yeah. Oh, lord...
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Wallace’s BC&RLC - *Updated: Dec. 9, 2020!*

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
Cooking in the magical cauldrons. I love it!

And now Danica is gone. All the kind of more intense contestants seem to be going first. I guess Kayleigh's still there.
[align=center]Image
KatLovesPotatoes
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
Cooking in the magical cauldrons. I love it!

And now Danica is gone. All the kind of more intense contestants seem to be going first. I guess Kayleigh's still there.
Spoiler:
Yep!
Yep... they just weren’t good fits for Jake!
graymondaysleep
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by graymondaysleep »

Spoiler:
Welp, we all saw Jillian's win coming I think. Bailey's very cute, I hope she'll make a cameo in the legacy!

Those alien quads were a surprise. Guess you got started earlier on ur legacy than you though lmfao!!

Looking forward to seeing the mix of genes between Jillian and Jake!
Currently Playing:
Completed:
KatLovesPotatoes
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

graymondaysleep wrote:
Spoiler:
Welp, we all saw Jillian's win coming I think. Bailey's very cute, I hope she'll make a cameo in the legacy!

Those alien quads were a surprise. Guess you got started earlier on ur legacy than you though lmfao!!

Looking forward to seeing the mix of genes between Jillian and Jake!
Spoiler:
Yeah. She won pretty much every challenge! :D

I was so surprised! I didn’t know what to do, because there was nothing in the bachelor challenge about alien abductions! :haha: The four of them are adorable, though.

I am too! Probably will be once the quads are children, though.
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
Wow that was quick. I think Kaleigh should've at least left to visit a toilet instead of play with water balloons. :lol:

Quads! I love aliens, but that's a lot to handle.

That sounds scary to be locked in a room with four babies until midnight.

Yay my baby won! She really did a good job helping with the babies.

It is funny that she'll be a stepmom to quads. Maybe she had secret quad helping abilities from being one herself.

Can't wait to see what happens next with Jake's life!
[align=center]Image
KatLovesPotatoes
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
Wow that was quick. I think Kaleigh should've at least left to visit a toilet instead of play with water balloons. :lol:

Quads! I love aliens, but that's a lot to handle.

That sounds scary to be locked in a room with four babies until midnight.

Yay my baby won! She really did a good job helping with the babies.

It is funny that she'll be a stepmom to quads. Maybe she had secret quad helping abilities from being one herself.

Can't wait to see what happens next with Jake's life!
Spoiler:
Nope. Water balloons before the bathroom, apparently.

Of, yes...

XD Yeah.

Yep! She really did!

Yep. I thought that was funny.

I’m excited for it!
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Finally getting some time to read up. Making not guarantees I'll stay caught up often. lol
Spoiler:
Love Jake's little intro. It's cute he's so paranoid, I hope you find him someone REALLY good. :)

Oh boy, all those girls. I think right away Bailey is currently my favorite for him, but we'll see how the competition goes. I may be totally wrong, first impressions and all that.

So long Jamie. Good job Bailey in getting so high so far! I'm currently rooting for her until she proves she shouldn't be the one. :) Bye Jamie....she is very pretty, would have been fun to have but oh well.

Oh man, glad Bailie is still doing good. Athletics isn't everything. :) Bye bye Violet. I don't think I'm too sad to see her go. lol

I'm starting to like Jillian quite a bit! lol I hope she continues to do well. That date with Kaleigh, lol....she's quite opinionated isn't she? lol Bailey continues to be my pick though! At least most of the girls who are ok with more kids would probably be ok with fewer. :)

At least the girls will be fairly skilled up by the time you finish this. :) Good job Jillian, and Bailey squeaks in!

Wow, sore loser from Danica....not that I expected much else. I laughed at your description of the failed group date. Sounds like it was pretty eventful in all the wrong ways.

Bye Kaleigh. I'm not really sad to see her go, but she at least went out nicely. I did like her look though!

OMG, quads!!!??? Oh boy, I guess he got more than 2. :D Go Bailey with the most points!!! Although all 3 that are left are good choices I think. :) But my favorite 2 are moving onto the end! That's great!

Awww, congrats Jillian! She grew on me, so I'm happy for her. I'm glad Bailey wants to stay friends! WOW, Jillian really earned her place with those babies!!! Great job!
That was a lot of fun, they should be fun to follow through the random legacy. :)

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Oh whoops, totally missed the last update. lol
Spoiler:
All 5 of the kids are super cute! You have quite a mixture of traits, and looks even too. They are adorable, and even though none of them will be heir, they are fun to see

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
KatLovesPotatoes
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

ciyrose wrote:Finally getting some time to read up. Making not guarantees I'll stay caught up often. lol
Spoiler:
Love Jake's little intro. It's cute he's so paranoid, I hope you find him someone REALLY good. :)

Oh boy, all those girls. I think right away Bailey is currently my favorite for him, but we'll see how the competition goes. I may be totally wrong, first impressions and all that.

So long Jamie. Good job Bailey in getting so high so far! I'm currently rooting for her until she proves she shouldn't be the one. :) Bye Jamie....she is very pretty, would have been fun to have but oh well.

Oh man, glad Bailie is still doing good. Athletics isn't everything. :) Bye bye Violet. I don't think I'm too sad to see her go. lol

I'm starting to like Jillian quite a bit! lol I hope she continues to do well. That date with Kaleigh, lol....she's quite opinionated isn't she? lol Bailey continues to be my pick though! At least most of the girls who are ok with more kids would probably be ok with fewer. :)

At least the girls will be fairly skilled up by the time you finish this. :) Good job Jillian, and Bailey squeaks in!

Wow, sore loser from Danica....not that I expected much else. I laughed at your description of the failed group date. Sounds like it was pretty eventful in all the wrong ways.

Bye Kaleigh. I'm not really sad to see her go, but she at least went out nicely. I did like her look though!

OMG, quads!!!??? Oh boy, I guess he got more than 2. :D Go Bailey with the most points!!! Although all 3 that are left are good choices I think. :) But my favorite 2 are moving onto the end! That's great!

Awww, congrats Jillian! She grew on me, so I'm happy for her. I'm glad Bailey wants to stay friends! WOW, Jillian really earned her place with those babies!!! Great job!
That was a lot of fun, they should be fun to follow through the random legacy. :)
Ha! It’s alright. I don’t mind.
Spoiler:
I love him. He’s so precious. :D

I loved Bailey.

Yep.

Ha! I was glad Violet went. She pretty much hated everyone... and now she keeps having kids with Wolfgang Munch. So far, five. 0-o

Kaleigh is quite opinionated. Yep! They probably would be.

Oh, yes. They will be quite skilled.

Yeah... Jake did pee himself and some of the girls sunbathed and were dirty, and... that was it. The only one who constantly talked with Jake was my simself. XD

Yep! One look at Master Controller and I was shocked, and debating if I should let him keep them or not. Obviously, I just went with it.

Yeah! She certainly earn her place with those babies, and Bailey, Jillian, and Leticia were very close friends, which I guess makes sense, as they were the last three remaining, and none of them had any sort of bad traits.

Ha. I’m literally playing right now, so... got lots of pics. They are cute! Lots of different traits and looks. They are interesting to look at, but Clay is heir.
It was fun! Although annoying.
Spoiler:
Aliens have abducted Jake AND Jillian a LOT, and given them both quads, Jillian twice, I think... but I aborted them. NO MORE.
Oops.

Edit: Kids will all be on the exchange in a few minutes.
Edit 2: #Wallacebcrlc is the hashtag I’m using for the entire challenge. If you want to submit a possible bachelor or bachelorette for Gen. 3 (Gen. 2 rolled single for Marital Status), then that’s where it should be.

Return to “Sims 4 Stories”