Not So Brilliant McKnights

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
Rawla
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Origin ID: Rawla
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Not So Brilliant McKnights

Post by Rawla »

Not So Brilliant McKnights is the title of a journey. The journey of my own insanity. WHY am I playing an ISBI? Because this watcher is the worst idiot of them all. That's why. And I couldn't resist the crazy fun it will bring. Pulling hair, face palming, staring speechless at the Sims with my mouth hanging open, the shocking brilliance something of the Sims... Here we go. Bring it on! :celebration:

To start I'll just say this, I've already cheated. Yup. I made a couple, not a single Sim to start. I have only been playing one of them. The other is totally autonomous. Except for the free actions she's allowed. She's already been told to do one little thing, but alas, I'm getting ahead of myself. Let me introduce you to the McKnights first.

Colten McKnight is our torch holding founder.

Audra McKnight is his wife. I set their relationship to married in CAS. Because I'm a lazy butt and I felt that I deserve it because...well, MAYBE I'm thinking of an alphabetcy for them? Don't hold me to that. I might not even survive the first generation. :misspeak: I totally didn't mention anything at all about 26 GENERATIONS! Nope. You didn't hear it from me.

Okay, carrying on...
I was trying to determine which of them to choose for the torch holder when Teresa suggested that I should play him since She will be pregnant and probably pee herself and all the fun points loss and Ciyrose was all too happy to agree. (I blame you both for what is to come. Yup... :neener: ) Sooo we are playing with Colten.

This is their boring little house in Newcrest. Because I'm boring. blah blah, floorplan, 2 rooms. 1 bath etc etc. Okay moving on... lol

And we open the festivities of insanity by announcing... well... Why not? It had to happen sometime right?

"Guess what honey? I'm... *whispers*."
Hey Audra, you do know that we ALL know what exactly you are. Right? No need to whisper.
Maybe she thought the news would be taken better if spoken quietly. *shrugs*

Yup, me too buddy. Me too.

"I'M GONNA BE A DAD!!"
Um wow. I think you just flipped a brain switch there buddy. You are suppose to be the sane one. Remember?

I was afraid Audra would pee herself if allowed to sleep herself out that first night. So I had Colten wake her early. Did she go pee? Nope. She ate cereal instead. Then did she go pee? Nope. She went to where he was painting on the easel to chat. More. Let me tell you, for a Sim not outgoing, she sure hasn't stopped talking to him non-stop since they've started. lol I had him leave the conversation to begin preparing fruit salad for breakfast. And finally! She heads to the toilet...maybe? Its the right room. I am hopeful.

Nooo. The toilet girl. Its right behind you! Use. It! You are not losing me points already.

Yay! She made it!! I'm ending this update here while we still have 0 points. Quit while you're ahead, right? :shiftyeyes:
Last edited by Rawla on December 17th, 2020, 5:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Rawla
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Not So Brilliant McKnights

Post by Rawla »

Score:

Self Wetting (-5) : 0 (0)
Pass Out (-5) : 0 (0)
Failing School (-5) : 0 (0)
Accidental Deaths (-10) : 0 (0)
Fires (-10) : -0 (0)
Social Worker Visit (-15) : 0 (0)
Negative Traits Earned (-5): 0 (0)

[hr]

Single Birth : +5
Twins : +10
Triplets : +15

Any sim in the household completing Any Aspiration Milestones (Child and Adult): +5

Any sim in the household completing Aspirations (Child and Adult) : +10

Toddler Skills maxed by NTH toddlers : +5

Skills (Child and Adult) maxed by NTH family members : +10

NTH children (Child and Teen) earning an A in school : +5

Positive Traits Earned by NTHs : +5**

Happy Toddler Trait Earned : +5

Top-Notch Toddler Trait Earned : +10

NTH sims reaching the top of a career (Teen and YA/A/E) : +10

Randomizing every trait and aspiration for an entire generation : +10

Not using spares' Satisfaction Reward points for an entire generation : +10

Every 100,000 simoleons earned* : +20

Immortalizing the Torch-Holder : +5
[This can be done in a number of ways. Write a biography (writing skill level 10), paint a painting from reference of the sim at 8+ painting skill, or take a picture with a 5+ photography skill in the Torch-Holder's honor. Done to remember your THs on through the generations. ]
Last edited by Rawla on December 17th, 2020, 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Teresa
Site Admin
Site Admin
Steam ID: tjsmetana
Origin ID: tsmetana
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Teresa »

and here we go!!!
Completing challenges & legacies since 2007 | Completed Stories
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

I am willing to take total credit....and hey if you make it :shhh: 26 gens, why not 100? :hmm: :shhh: What who said that? :hug:

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Trip
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Steam ID: PM for details
Origin ID: InfraGreen
French Southern Territories

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Trip »

Congrats on Audra not failing you yet, but yet is the operative word here. ;)
CeresIn
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Argentina

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by CeresIn »

Love ISBIs! The only challenge where I think having negative score is great. I'll be reading despite your advice not to. :pan:
Rawla
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Rawla »

Teresa wrote:and here we go!!!
I couldn't have said it any better. lol :highfive:

ciyrose wrote:I am willing to take total credit....and hey if you make it :shhh: 26 gens, why not 100? :hmm: :shhh: What who said that? :hug:
You are trying to kill me. I KNEW it! rofl! :hug: hmm 100 gens though... :hmm: :no: :yes:

Trip wrote:Congrats on Audra not failing you yet, but yet is the operative word here. ;)
You got that right. Its only a matter of time. LOL :cover:

CeresIn wrote:Love ISBIs! The only challenge where I think having negative score is great. I'll be reading despite your advice not to. :pan:
ROFL! They are addictive, aren't they? :shiftyeyes: :smiley:

Return to “Sims 4 Stories”