The Fate In Our Starsze-A Sims 4 Legacy Updated 8/2/15

Forum rules
If you wish to have your legacy moved back to the active forums, please report the thread and specify which forum it should be returned.
starszelegacy

The Fate In Our Starsze-A Sims 4 Legacy Updated 8/2/15

Post by starszelegacy »

My TS4 Legacy has just begun with my adorable founder, Logan Starsze. He is modeled and named after my 4 year old son so I am in love with him already :D The last name is what I got when I played around with translating the word legacy into different languages. Starsze came up when I clicked polish. Of all the options it was my favorite by far. I am following Pinstar's rules and playing for points.

Laws of Succession
Spoiler:
Succession laws are found on the about page but I will list them here as well for easy reference. I am using equality as the gender law for this Legacy. This means that both male and female children are eligible for the heirship. Bloodline law is strict traditional meaning only a biological child of the heir can carry on the bloodline. My heir law is exemplar. This means that a child born with a pre selected trait shared by the founder will automatically become the next heir. For this challenge that trait is ambitious. If this trait is not rolled then the heirship will default to the first born. Should more than one child roll this trait I reserve the right to default to the oldest or to hold an heir poll here on Boolprop.
I look forward to getting started on all of the new TS4 Legacy stories tomorrow while I am supposed to be working so expect me to be commenting away! For now I shall shamelessly post my first chapter and crawl into bed.

Founding Generation Generation 2

Ch 12 Passing the Torch

Ch 13 Monster In Law

Ch 14 The Sink Did It

Ch 15 Liquid Bravery

Ch 16 Childhood Trauma

Ch 17 The Broken Baby

Ch 18 Memory Lane

Ch 19 The Plastics

Ch 20 Sorry I Forgot your Birthday

Ch 21 The Perfect Grandma New!
Last edited by starszelegacy on August 2nd, 2015, 11:37 am, edited 20 times in total.

Signature courtesy of the amazing Thai. Thanks again!!
Abby
Palmer's Minions
Palmer's Minions

Post Counts

Re: The Fate In Our Starsze-A Sims 4 Legacy

Post by Abby »

Great Start! I loved it, Logan is very lovable. Cant wait to see how it all goes with meeting a spouse!
starszelegacy

Re: The Fate In Our Starsze-A Sims 4 Legacy

Post by starszelegacy »

Thank you for the comment! I am very attached to Logan already. I modeled him after my own son so I plan to pour my heart into this challenge and build him the best Legacy I possibly can. Chapter 2 is already in the works. I haven't written in a while so I'm trying to get back into the swing of things :-)

starszelegacy

Re: The Fate In Our Starsze-A Sims 4 Legacy Updated 10/17/14

Post by starszelegacy »

Update Today :D

Ch 2 Knock Knock!

starszelegacy

Post by starszelegacy »

Wordpress keeps splitting up words and dumping the second half of the word to the next paragraph. Does anyone know how to fix this? In post view it's fine and Chrome looked ok but on my phone and IE it doesn't look like it's supposed to. All the research I did said to edit the theme CSS file but I'm not using a paid account and have no option to edit it. What the heck WP! Why would anyone want their posts like that?

Edited to add that I think I have solved the issue. I changed my WP theme and went through my posts and everything looks normal now. I was using the 2013 theme prior. If anyone notices this to still be an issue in their browser please let me know so that I can look into another solution but I believe this has worked :D

SummerSnows

Post by SummerSnows »

Glad to see you solved the issue with the textbox! I'd have been no help!!
Spoiler:
Logan is a cutie! It's always difficult when you're on the spouse hunt for a sim, and I think it's much harder in this game because you can't tell how old a sim actually is by their appearance. Whether they're a teen, young adult or adult is anyone's guess! But I'm glad Logan found someone he has such great chemistry with! It's as they say, opposites attract! She might not have given him any time when they first met, but I'm sure she's glad she did eventually! The selfie at the end of chapter 2 is super-cute, I can't wait to see their adorable children :D
starszelegacy

Post by starszelegacy »

Chapter 3 posted today! Ch 3 Bow Chica Wow Wow
SummerSnows wrote:
Spoiler:
Logan is a cutie! It's always difficult when you're on the spouse hunt for a sim, and I think it's much harder in this game because you can't tell how old a sim actually is by their appearance. Whether they're a teen, young adult or adult is anyone's guess! But I'm glad Logan found someone he has such great chemistry with! It's as they say, opposites attract! She might not have given him any time when they first met, but I'm sure she's glad she did eventually! The selfie at the end of chapter 2 is super-cute, I can't wait to see their adorable children :D
Thank you for taking the time to read my Legacy and commenting! It really means a lot to me, you're Legacy is one of my top favorites :grin:
Spoiler:
Mya has really grown on me. She really is the polar opposite of Logan but it works so well for them. I am really hoping that something more is done with the appearances in the next expansion. I really enjoy seeing how my Sims change as they age and having everyone stay relatively the same from teen on is a let down. We know from TS3 they do know how to make the teen appearance distinctly different. I also love seeing how Sims age in the stories I read. At least we still have makeovers I guess! There is a lot of chatter about this topic on the TS4 site so hopefully they see what their fans really want. I was soooo scared of finding the perfect spouse only to find they were almost an elder.

Ellenyarai

Post Counts

Re: The Fate In Our Starsze-A Sims 4 Legacy Updated 10/20/14

Post by Ellenyarai »

Spoiler:
Dawww they are absolutely precious! I am so excited to see how the children deal with a prim mother and a mischevious father, should be entertaining!
starszelegacy

Re: The Fate In Our Starsze-A Sims 4 Legacy Updated 10/20/14

Post by starszelegacy »

Ellenyarai wrote:
Spoiler:
Dawww they are absolutely precious! I am so excited to see how the children deal with a prim mother and a mischevious father, should be entertaining!
Thank you for reading!
Spoiler:
Me trying to manage children period with the way the goals for school plus aspirations work in itself is entertaining LOL I am having so much fun with them though! I love the way sims interact with one another in TS4, the Legacy pretty much writes itself :D

starszelegacy

Re: The Fate In Our Starsze-A Sims 4 Legacy Updated 10/27/14

Post by starszelegacy »

Chapter 4 posted today :D

Ch 4 Hello Little Monkey

SummerSnows

Post by SummerSnows »

Aah a baby!
Spoiler:
Those pictures of Logan with Gabriel are super-cute! Can't wait to see him grow up! And that morning sickness looked...unpleasant! I didn't know that it was back though so it's good to see that it's still there! I hope Logan and Mya give Gabriel a little brother or sister!
CathyTea

Post by CathyTea »

I love the knock-knock jokes! Fun to have those as a running thread throughout this couple's relationship!
starszelegacy

Post by starszelegacy »

SummerSnows wrote:Aah a baby!
Spoiler:
Those pictures of Logan with Gabriel are super-cute! Can't wait to see him grow up! And that morning sickness looked...unpleasant! I didn't know that it was back though so it's good to see that it's still there! I hope Logan and Mya give Gabriel a little brother or sister!
Spoiler:
They really went a step farther with the morning sickness in TS4 LOL Addison is very lucky she did not experience it with the little Prince :D I took a guess on his name, I can't wait to see what it really is!
CathyTea wrote:I love the knock-knock jokes! Fun to have those as a running thread throughout this couple's relationship!
Thank you Cathy! What an honor it is for me to log on and see comments from not one but 2 of my favorite Legacy writers :celebration:

starszelegacy

Re: The Fate In Our Starsze-A Sims 4 Legacy Updated 10/29/14

Post by starszelegacy »

I'm trying to catch up to where I'm at in game so that means another chapter!

Ch 5 The Bedroom Escapades of Mister Irresistible Also New!

starszelegacy

Re: The Fate In Our Starsze-A Sims 4 Legacy Updated 11/1/14

Post by starszelegacy »

starszelegacy

Re: The Fate In Our Starsze-A Sims 4 Legacy Updated 11/3/14

Post by starszelegacy »

Apparently I am competing with Abby for getting chapters updated the quickest :P

Chapter 7 posted today, and this means I can play again :applause:

Ch 7 You Are My Sunshine

starszelegacy

Re: The Fate In Our Starsze-A Sims 4 Legacy Updated 11/5/14

Post by starszelegacy »

Chapter 8 is posted :grin:

Ch 8 That Smell

DreamWeaver

Post Counts

Post by DreamWeaver »

starszelegacy:
Spoiler:
Great chapters. Aw. Don't feel bad Abby. I want to give her a big old hug. Gabe is so cute.
Abby
Palmer's Minions
Palmer's Minions

Post Counts

Post by Abby »

Finally caught up on all the recent chapters!
Spoiler:
Gabe and Abby are so adorable, think i prefer Abby though.... wonder why? ;) Hahaha she has an awesome name! I love your writing style!!
MissNouveau

Post by MissNouveau »

This family is suuuper cute. Love the personalities.

Return to “Sims 4 Story Graveyard”