Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: Peachy's 2021 Writing Prompt challenge

Post by peachy123uk »

10th May Dialogue Prompt
Spoiler:
“This isn’t going to be a typical best man speech.” "I am not going to thank the bridesmaid, or caterers or people for coming. I do have a surprise for the groom though. "even though you just married your supposedly soulmate. We have been having affair for over a year and now she is carrying my baby. Not your baby as you don't like sex or have a baby (well that's what she says). I know it's such a shock but there is more. I am also having a affair with the groom to because he is gay and i am bisexual."
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

11.5.21 Random Prompt
Spoiler:
My shadow stretches far and free. It's telling me what I could be. Cause I'm tired of looking up. All the time. We'll stand on top of the world. Looking down We'll set ourselves apart in time. And then we'll leave it all behind. I'll rise cause I'm tired of looking out for the line. Looking down Is anybody here like around. I am looking down at the world and see their pain, and i am ashamed to see what we have done to our world. The hatred and the greed, whatever your creed. One i hope we will be looking up.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

12.5.21 Random prompt
Spoiler:
Today is your day, you don't want to celebrate, It's a gift the word is gone. The wick is sold, to you the migraine
Relatives answer absent. Calls and SMS remain unresolved. The trap is closed, basically You are the victim of a positive conspiracy. You want a joke off, full of people shouting. One, two, three, woo. Birthday Surprise .You wanted to be quiet, It's your surprise birthday party but you go to sleep. Happy Birthday anyways.Tonight you're the star .You're going to know what it's like
to be famous. You're going to play it your way. Your Birthday Surprise.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

13.5.21 Random prompt

Spoiler:
I believe for every drop of rain that falls. A flower grows. I believe that somewhere in the darkest night. A candle glows. I believe for everyone who goes astray, someone will come. To show the way. I believe above a storm the smallest prayer. Can still be heard. I believe that someone in the great somewhere. Hears every word. Every time I hear a new born baby cry. Or touch a leaf or see the sky. Then I know why, I believe. That the world be a better place, one i believe that not matter what race we shall all unite.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

Spoiler:
Do I have to put my handcuffs on you, mama?. Do I have to keep you under lock and key?. Do I have to put my handcuffs on you, mama? .Now we both know that's not how it should be. Handcuffed together. You're a sweet, fine, sexy woman and you're good to a man. 'Cause if I have to put my handcuffs on you, mama. I hope that you will understand. If I have to keep you barefoot and pregnant. To keep you here in my world. Get down and take off your shoes, and we can be handcuffed together.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

15.5.21 Random prompt

Spoiler:
People making lists, buying special gifts. Taking time to be kind to one and all. It's that time of year when good friends are near.
And you wish you could give more than just presents from a store. Why don't you give love on Christmas Day. Even the man who has everything. Would be so happy if you would bring him love on Christmas Day. No greater gift is there than love. People you don't know smile and nod hello. Everywhere there's an air of Christmas joy. It's that once of year when the world's sincere. So Stop making lists and give love instead.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

16.5.21 random prompt
Spoiler:
How long has it been like this. Lost and found and lost yet again. Here in the heat of a stolen kiss. I make my home.
How long has it been this way. On and on as the days slip away. Oh lost in language oh lost in song. I'm gone. I am drawn to the western shore. Where the light moves bright upon the tide. To the lullaby and the ceaseless roar. And the songs that never die
Love waits for no one, there's so little time. It's cruel and elusive and so hard to…get by on a stolen kiss.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

17.5.21 Random prompt
Spoiler:
Just when I thought it was over. Just one look at you. Here I go again. I thought after breaking up. I soon forget the way you make me feel. With all that we've been through. But now as much to my surprise. I realized that no matter what I do. I'm thinking about you. So if you got a lover, please tell him to go. 'Cause I just can't make it without you no more. Just when I thought it was over. It never ended, sugar. Your love was all I ever knew, and it was true love.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

18.5.21 Random prompt

Spoiler:
Love hurts, love scars. Love wounds and marks. Any heart. Not tough or strong enough. To take a lot of pain. Love is like a cloud. Holds a lot of rain. I'm young, I know, but even so. I know a thing or two.I learned from you. I really learned a lot, really learned a lot. Love is like a flame. It burns you when it's hot. Some fools think of happiness, blissfulness, togetherness. Some fools fool themselves, I guess. They're not fooling me. I know it isn't true.I know it isn't… but love does hurt.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

19.5.21 Random prompt

Spoiler:
Tell me why, tell me why it's so hard to say goodbye.. And when I get inside of my mind, I lose my time. Thinking 'bout the times we had, thinking 'bout the time we spent together. Tell me why you left when you told me this was forever. Tell me why, tell me why it's so hard to say goodbye. Lost too many people to this shit, can't even speak upon this, I'm way too damn young, it shouldn't need to be like this. I swear that I'm way too damn numb to even think about this. Tell my Why?
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

20.5.21 Random prompt

Spoiler:
I must have got up about twenty to seven. Had a shower and had breakfast. And had a couple of pieces of toast. You know, forced it down. Then had a cup of coffee. It was pouring with rain. And I thought oh God. You know, good old England. I get this writer's block. It comes as quite a shock. And now I'm stuck between. A hard place and the biggest rock. In my own head consumed. I sit back in my room. It's like the tapestries of life. Get tangled in the loom. Caught in a hurricane with my writer's block.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

21.5.21 Random prompt
Spoiler:
What do you need from me tonight?.I feel you look right through me now. I can't pretend it's all right. Maybe we'll find a way somehow. Why do we need to turn it on?. Why does it always feel so wrong? The truth is so complicated now. You feel so free to say
you're wrong. Fear makes you fragile darling. Hate is so heavy when you're weak. Now we're both lost in anger. When we're alone we'll find some peace. Why do we need to turn it on? Why does it always seem so wrong? What do you need darling?
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

22.5.21 Random Prompt
Spoiler:
The thought of leaving your abusive relationship is absolutely terrifying. Every bone in your body believes things will get better, that it is your fault, that your family will be ok. It won’t. The damage is already done. You look at the pieces, and suddenly you realize your life and your children’s lives are worth cutting away from the bear trap..When I see you I sew my tears to the ground. I can't take it when you bring bring me down. Trouble shared is trouble halved now. I'm in trouble and the trouble is is now. Help me if you can.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

Spoiler:
Something old, something new, something borrowed. Something blue, I've still got memories to tell me. Sunlight shone in your hair
eyes bright, showing you care and somehow, when the years have gone by. And I'm old and grey. Say, I'll dream of how you looked that day. Just a word, just a sigh. You've just gotta love me 'til I die, I've still got memories to tell me reach for the phone.
When you find your over it all. And even when the days grow long.And pictures fade away.Say, I'll dream of how you looked that day.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

24.5.21 Random Prompt
Spoiler:
We've been broken down. To the lowest turn. Being on the bottom line. Sure ain't no fun. But if we should be evicted from our homes. We'll just move somewhere else. And still carry on. The only way is up, baby. For you and me now. Now we may not know,
Where our next meal is coming from. But with you by my side. I'll face what is to come. I want to thank you.Yeah, for loving me this way. Things may be a little hard now. But we'll find a brighter day. The only way is up is with you.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

25.5.21 Random Prompt
Spoiler:
It was a bad idea. Calling you up. . 'Cause now I'm even more lost. It was a bad idea. To think you were the one
'Cause now everything's wrong. You put your hands under my shirt. Undid my bra and said these words
"Darling, you're so pretty, it hurts" You pushed me up against my wall. Threw my clothes down on the floor. "Darling, are you ready for more?". I'm totally fucked. To think I could stop. I can't get enough. Needing you so late. To bring you back home. I need to be alone. It was such a bad idea.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

26.5.21 Random prompt

Spoiler:
Fast life, always moving. I get exhausted. No sleep, time to eat. I'm emaciated. I try but I just don't want to go to work today. I lack concentration. I'm in a disarray. Walk in the country. I find the scenery helps me. Relax, put your feet up. I'll make a cup of tea. I could make many things. If you'll stay right here with me. My room's not too tidy. Can't stop to clean the mess. I just throw my things down. On the floor when I undress. My mind is in a turmoil and I lack concentration.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

27.5.21 Random Prompt

Spoiler:
Did it again. And this time I'm going to make you scream loud. Yeah man see you over there so hypnotic. Thinking 'bout what I'd do to that body. I'd get you to like make loud screams. Got no drink in my hand, but I'm wasted.Getting drunk on the thought of you naked. I get you to like make loud screams. And I tried to fight it, to fight it. But you're so magnetic,. Got one life, just live it, just live it
Now relax and get on your back and make loud screams. Like you like it baby.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

28.5.21 Random prompt
Spoiler:
I've been locked out, I've been locked in. But I always seem to come back again. When you're in that room, oh what do you do?
I know that I will have you in the end. And the clouds they are crying on you. And the birds are offering up their tunes. In a shack as remote as a mansion. You escape into a place where nothing moves. And I've been locked out, and I know we're through. But I can't begin to face up to the truth. One day i will have you back. But you have locked me out.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

29.5.21 Random prompt
Spoiler:
Look the lady's got a photograph. Silver framed and velvet backed. Well, she took it quite a while ago. Funny that she never let me know. What it really matters to me. If it doesn't show. I just don't know. It's only just a memory. Just a little history. And now she's wearing satin shoes. Gilded hair to pay the dues. I guess that I should tip my hat. I wonder if she'd think of looking back. In the parking lot late at night. Paper straws never worked out right. But didn't know why. So I just said "Hi".
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

Return to “2021 Writing Prompt Challenges”