The Legedary Legacy - Updated Dec 2023

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

The Legedary Legacy - Updated Dec 2023

Post by ciyrose »

Hello and welcome to the Legendary Legacy. This is going to be a big part of the Achievement Insanity Challenge. The legendary legacy is a 100 generation family. It's going to take us quite a while. We have a couple updates for you already since it took me a bit to get everything set up. I hope you enjoy.
Updates
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GENERATION 1: Regan GENERATION 2: Ginger
Season 5 (Week 2)
Last edited by ciyrose on December 13th, 2023, 5:18 pm, edited 9 times in total.

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: The Legedary Legacy - Updated Sep 2022

Post by ciyrose »

Season 2 is here and ready to read. I apparently never actually updated that season 1 was here, so that's up as well if you want.

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: The Legedary Legacy - Updated Mar 2023

Post by ciyrose »

Season 3 is here and ready for your reading pleasure. It's pretty crazy that I'm already in the thrid round.

! Message from: peachy123uk
It is going really well

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: The Legedary Legacy - Updated Apr 2023

Post by ciyrose »

This season finds us celebrating birthdays, having lots of self-discoveries, attending prom, and ending with an heir poll! Can you believe it's already poll time? Come check out season 4 and vote for your favorite!

You can also vote in the boolprop poll here!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
creativecress36
Origin ID: electricpop3039
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by creativecress36 »

Season 4 already?! Wow! I aspire to such commitment to updating haha.
Hiatus
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

creativecress36 wrote: April 21st, 2023, 6:39 pm Season 4 already?! Wow! I aspire to such commitment to updating haha.
Ha! It's kind of hard for me to believe too. Amazing we are so close to being done with generation one already!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Designergirl81
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
It’s my birthday
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by Designergirl81 »

I have been feeling uninspired with my own game play recently - pretty much ever since I accidentally deleted one of my save files. But I have really enjoyed going back and getting caught up on all of the great achievement challenge legacy stories.
Spoiler:
Fall - Regan is so pretty and Joaquin seems like a good fit for her. Oh no the Wear Bags N.A.P. I hate that one. Glad you were able to get it repealed even if it wasn’t in time for the wedding. That was too bad about the achievements – that seemed like a lot of work to go through to place down the lots and families in a new save. I added a bunch of gallery families to the save and made the same mistake of going into their households at one point and unlocking achievements. Fortunately they were mostly “max skill” ones which I know I am going to do at some point anyway.

Winter – Oh no the N.A.P. strikes again. This time it is the Free Love NAP. Glad you were able to repeal that one quickly. The only time I don’t mind the Free Love NAP is when I am playing at university. I think it is funny when all the roommates start making out with each other – LOL. Wow I have never watched my sims shave before that razor is HUGE! I am glad the police career seems to be working for you. My sims can never seem to give out citations.

Spring – Poor Ginger! I don’t think I have had a failed project before. I am glad it didn’t hurt her grade. I am glad Ginger and Saffron seem to be getting along so far. The child’s corner is so fun. I usually put all the stuff in the kids bedroom but I like how you made it part of the family space. Oh I didn’t about turning on neighborhood stories for a week or two each rotation. I might have to try that next time.

Summer – I love the addition that growing together brings with the family dynamics and additional traits. Oh no, I hate the bear phase! That is fun that there are other played families teens at high school with Ginger and Saffron. I love the idea of the teen lock-in at the rec center – such a fun idea. I am glad Ginger won the heir poll but hope she still gets to be with Kendell.
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Designergirl81 wrote: October 24th, 2023, 9:46 am I have been feeling uninspired with my own game play recently - pretty much ever since I accidentally deleted one of my save files. But I have really enjoyed going back and getting caught up on all of the great achievement challenge legacy stories.
Spoiler:
Fall - Regan is so pretty and Joaquin seems like a good fit for her. Oh no the Wear Bags N.A.P. I hate that one. Glad you were able to get it repealed even if it wasn’t in time for the wedding. That was too bad about the achievements – that seemed like a lot of work to go through to place down the lots and families in a new save. I added a bunch of gallery families to the save and made the same mistake of going into their households at one point and unlocking achievements. Fortunately they were mostly “max skill” ones which I know I am going to do at some point anyway.

Winter – Oh no the N.A.P. strikes again. This time it is the Free Love NAP. Glad you were able to repeal that one quickly. The only time I don’t mind the Free Love NAP is when I am playing at university. I think it is funny when all the roommates start making out with each other – LOL. Wow I have never watched my sims shave before that razor is HUGE! I am glad the police career seems to be working for you. My sims can never seem to give out citations.

Spring – Poor Ginger! I don’t think I have had a failed project before. I am glad it didn’t hurt her grade. I am glad Ginger and Saffron seem to be getting along so far. The child’s corner is so fun. I usually put all the stuff in the kids bedroom but I like how you made it part of the family space. Oh I didn’t about turning on neighborhood stories for a week or two each rotation. I might have to try that next time.

Summer – I love the addition that growing together brings with the family dynamics and additional traits. Oh no, I hate the bear phase! That is fun that there are other played families teens at high school with Ginger and Saffron. I love the idea of the teen lock-in at the rec center – such a fun idea. I am glad Ginger won the heir poll but hope she still gets to be with Kendell.
OMG, I get it totally, I've been decently uninspired myself and often finding reading blogs to help me! I was sorry to hear about your save game mishap, that is always very discouraging.
Spoiler:
The NAPS were brutal in this save early on. They seem pretty good now. The razor is HUGE. lol The citations was the worst part, but she did manage it eventually. I love having the stories go for the 1st family and then turn them off. It lets the world change but without it changing so fast no one later in the challenge has the same people as everyone else. I also was happy Ginger won the heir poll. The Keet's poll is coming up soon!
Thanks for all the lovely comments, I really need to get back to this hood and just my writing in general. I have a few ready to write up, just need the inspiration.

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: The Legedary Legacy - Updated Dec 2023

Post by ciyrose »

We are changing things up a bit with the Hundred family's update, week 1 of the next season is up and you can find it here.

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Designergirl81
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
It’s my birthday
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by Designergirl81 »

Another great update! I am really enjoying this family.
Spoiler:
I am so excited that Ginger won the heir poll but still gets to be with Kendell. They are such a cute couple. I loved that you did the promise ring thing. I always forget this is an option in the game. There date at the boba tea shop was so cute. Congrats to both Regan and Joaquin for maxing the parenting skill. I really enjoyed all family outings you sent your family on. I love sending sims to the pier in Copperdale but always forget about the movie theater in San Sequoia. I need to get my sims out of the house more. Way to go Ginger on getting valedictorian in school. I really like your idea to switch your rotation from Monday to Monday rather than Sunday to Sunday. As you mentioned I can see that helping with University but now I am thinking that it would also be helpful for the Starlight Accolade Awards. In my career legacy if Holly gets nominated part way through the rotation then I either miss sending her to the awards or I have to remember to switch back over to her household to send her to the awards. I might consider changing mine as well. I know what you mean about dividing up the chapters. I was doing one week at a time originally but felt like the week went to fast so I switched it to two weeks. But now I am REALLy struggling with getting the chapters written up and posted because it is SO many pictures to go through, crop, edit, etc. I am glad Saffron had an good time at prom even if he didn't have a date. Jaoquin is doing a great job working through his midlife crisis. I am glad he didn't get the new relationship one as I can't see him cheating on Regan.
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Designergirl81 wrote: December 6th, 2023, 10:46 pm Another great update! I am really enjoying this family.
Spoiler:
I am so excited that Ginger won the heir poll but still gets to be with Kendell. They are such a cute couple. I loved that you did the promise ring thing. I always forget this is an option in the game. There date at the boba tea shop was so cute. Congrats to both Regan and Joaquin for maxing the parenting skill. I really enjoyed all family outings you sent your family on. I love sending sims to the pier in Copperdale but always forget about the movie theater in San Sequoia. I need to get my sims out of the house more. Way to go Ginger on getting valedictorian in school. I really like your idea to switch your rotation from Monday to Monday rather than Sunday to Sunday. As you mentioned I can see that helping with University but now I am thinking that it would also be helpful for the Starlight Accolade Awards. In my career legacy if Holly gets nominated part way through the rotation then I either miss sending her to the awards or I have to remember to switch back over to her household to send her to the awards. I might consider changing mine as well. I know what you mean about dividing up the chapters. I was doing one week at a time originally but felt like the week went to fast so I switched it to two weeks. But now I am REALLy struggling with getting the chapters written up and posted because it is SO many pictures to go through, crop, edit, etc. I am glad Saffron had an good time at prom even if he didn't have a date. Jaoquin is doing a great job working through his midlife crisis. I am glad he didn't get the new relationship one as I can't see him cheating on Regan.
Thanks for the lovely comment!
Spoiler:
I didn't even think about the awards but that is another great reason to start switching on Mondy! I was also super happy that Ginger and Kendall can be together to, and actually I hadn't even remembered the promise ring thing, just saw it and went, oh yeah! I get your struggle, I also didn't want just 1 week, but I could not keep up with writing and everything for 2, this is already feeling better to me. So far I have not had anyone have the relationship one, which is ok with me. I'm glad you enjoyed it!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

A new update for the Hundred family. It's our first post with our new heiress! Check it out here, or at the links above

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Designergirl81
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
It’s my birthday
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by Designergirl81 »

Another great update!
Spoiler:
Joaquin and Regan are so cute together. I love that you go a close family dynamic. I seem to only get Jokester. It looks like Ginger is having a great university experience living in the dorms, befriending her roommates, and going to various events. It looks like she had a fantastic first semester - straight As - great job. That was also awesome that she maxed the video gaming skill and you unlocked another achievement. I like your idea of using the new pack to create some housing options for Ginger and Kendall. I bought the new pack but haven't played with it yet. I have a bunch of chapters to write up for the various families and I know if I start playing with the new pack I will get even further behind. I do have an idea though for how I want to incorporate it into at least one of the families.
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Designergirl81 wrote: December 14th, 2023, 9:11 am Another great update!
Spoiler:
Joaquin and Regan are so cute together. I love that you go a close family dynamic. I seem to only get Jokester. It looks like Ginger is having a great university experience living in the dorms, befriending her roommates, and going to various events. It looks like she had a fantastic first semester - straight As - great job. That was also awesome that she maxed the video gaming skill and you unlocked another achievement. I like your idea of using the new pack to create some housing options for Ginger and Kendall. I bought the new pack but haven't played with it yet. I have a bunch of chapters to write up for the various families and I know if I start playing with the new pack I will get even further behind. I do have an idea though for how I want to incorporate it into at least one of the families.
I'm glad you enjoyed it!
Spoiler:
I also love Regan and Joaquin, so glad we found him early. I get a TON of jokester's too, so it was nice to get something different. I haven't really done anything with the new pack yet either, but I'm excited to try and things building-wise for the next generation. I understand the chapters to write up. I need to get some more playing in, just had a lot of other things going on to get ready for the holidays but I'll get there.
Thanks for reading and commenting, always nice to see others thoughts.

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
creativecress36
Origin ID: electricpop3039
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by creativecress36 »

I just caught up with this family. I'm very glad Ginger won heir, I did vote for her haha.

It's so cool to see other players get to generation two on their achievement challenges, it really inspires me to try and get to that point as well!
Hiatus
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

creativecress36 wrote: December 16th, 2023, 2:54 pm I just caught up with this family. I'm very glad Ginger won heir, I did vote for her haha.

It's so cool to see other players get to generation two on their achievement challenges, it really inspires me to try and get to that point as well!
Awww, I'm glad you are happy with Ginger as heiress, I am too. :) It has been awesome to get to generation 2. So crazy to think I'm already there though. I'm sure you can make it, as long as you don't lose your save again!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts