Fyres of the Olympians

All Boolprop Challenge stories go here. All games are can enter!
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: Salemsvartulv
Origin ID: Ginnynena
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Fyres of the Olympians

Post by Salem »

Hey there everyone!

As you may surely know, I'm addicted to starting challenges lol that's basically why I'm a part of this forum on the first place, because I love being with other challenge lovers! :haha:
Anyways, as you know, Boolprop is doing the anual Summer Sims Challenge, and even though my last try at the Summer Sims challenge is still going on and I'm barely like, a quarter of the way in lol I decided I want to try again. So I chose to try the Boolprop's 15th birthday challenge: The Great Boolpropian Olympic Challenge!

I chose this because It's usually pretty quick to do, so of course I inmediatly made it harder on myself by making myself do something that take a lot of time and that I'm not super good at! We're trying to get 50 gold parties and social events lol.
Anyways, this is basically all I have to say about this lol let's just jump into the challenge now, shall we?

Morgan Fyres
Chapter 1:Boolprop's Perpetual Challenge Starters
Chapter 2: Campfirephobia
Chapter 3: The many fails of party planing
Chapter 4: The elusive Gold level Kava party
Chapter 5: The Halfway point
Chapter 6: Experimenting
Chapter 7: Oscar is the star of the show
Chapter 8: Unlucky in love

Happy Simming Everyone!
Last edited by Salem on October 27th, 2023, 10:51 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: Fyres of the Olympics

Post by Salem »

Got the first SimNaNo update posted!

Chapter 2: Campfirephobia
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Woo, here to see how it's going for you!
Spoiler:
Chapter 1: Ah yes, us challenge starters have to stick together! Oh my goodness, the lack of wallpaper really is bad isn't it? I seems almost like having no walls is better. YAY for getting at least enough for wallpaper finally and for a first party! Although boo on it only being silver. Parties can be really hard depending on what goals you get. HAHA, love that Santa question....amazing! YAY, congrats on the dinner party gold! I never knew that was a moodlet either! what fun, always something more to discover in sims. YAY for a gold wedding!

Chapter 2: Oh no, by the name I know this is the campfire chapter you were chatting about. Can't wait to see what alll happens. I giggled at your TM for 'Sports'. :) AHAHA!!! Love the maid outfit on Morgyn...very nice. Wow, I am pretty sure I had a gold incognito party once but don't remember getting that! The new house looks great! Yes, that glitch is still around, and still pretty funny. I have also had tiny pools, it's great. Oh man, that was quite the bad party! lol Well if you need to ever feel better about your first weenie roast try you can always read about attempts for my OWBC: https://ciyrosesims.home.blog/2020/08/1 ... post-3-05/. My second attempt someone died. Don't feel bad about the poster, I thought concert vibe too until I noticed it wasn't a guitar over his head. I have fun with Kava parties! Brinley is so cute! I have never managed a good toddler playdate, so good job! YAY for another little girl too!
Fun updates, as usual!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Salem »

ciyrose wrote: July 8th, 2022, 4:47 pm Woo, here to see how it's going for you!
Spoiler:
Chapter 1: Ah yes, us challenge starters have to stick together! Oh my goodness, the lack of wallpaper really is bad isn't it? I seems almost like having no walls is better. YAY for getting at least enough for wallpaper finally and for a first party! Although boo on it only being silver. Parties can be really hard depending on what goals you get. HAHA, love that Santa question....amazing! YAY, congrats on the dinner party gold! I never knew that was a moodlet either! what fun, always something more to discover in sims. YAY for a gold wedding!

Chapter 2: Oh no, by the name I know this is the campfire chapter you were chatting about. Can't wait to see what alll happens. I giggled at your TM for 'Sports'. :) AHAHA!!! Love the maid outfit on Morgyn...very nice. Wow, I am pretty sure I had a gold incognito party once but don't remember getting that! The new house looks great! Yes, that glitch is still around, and still pretty funny. I have also had tiny pools, it's great. Oh man, that was quite the bad party! lol Well if you need to ever feel better about your first weenie roast try you can always read about attempts for my OWBC: https://ciyrosesims.home.blog/2020/08/1 ... post-3-05/. My second attempt someone died. Don't feel bad about the poster, I thought concert vibe too until I noticed it wasn't a guitar over his head. I have fun with Kava parties! Brinley is so cute! I have never managed a good toddler playdate, so good job! YAY for another little girl too!
Fun updates, as usual!
Thanks for reading and comenting :D it always makes my day! I'm happy that you're having fun with us!
Spoiler:
Chapter 1:
We really have :haha: specially because we're gonna keep starting challenges, we know it lol.
I think it's worse for some sims, but it was really bad for Morgan at least lol thankfully we could aford wallpaper very quickly. I think that randomness adds a little something to make the challenge at least a little less repetitive lol I gotta admit I'm getting tired of throwing paries at this point lol but having so many differents to do does help.
Story progression does great with those random asks lol I always have fun with them. Yup, I really love discovering those little things around the game!

Chapter 2:
lol yep, I'm still a little traumatized about that campfire lol I had totally forgotten about that death during your OWBC lol! I does kinda make me feel better honestly, but those things are really dangerous!
lol I love adding random TMs to things honestly, it's always funny. Morgyn is very spic as a sim! I recently noticed that his outfits are actually set to female, so that explains things! Maybe you didn't notice the reward because you were farther down the line with your family? And thanks! I'm still very proud of how the house came out!
I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought it was a concert add lol also kava parties are pretty cool! but they just hated me lol I usually do pretty good with toddler playdates! the only hard thing is having the toddlers actually show up to the event lol!
I'm very happy about Brinley and Oakleigh! I'm already really attatched to this little family :hugs:
I just got done another update for the challenge! Chapter 3
Jandelion
Great Britain

Post by Jandelion »

These are really enjoyable to read oh my gosh. Morgan and Darling both feel like they're simulaneously competent adults and complete human disasters, it's so good xD
Spoiler:
Chapter 2:
Darling lurking behind that wall watching the Sports... I completely cracked up, they look so folorn 🥺
Brinley is ADORABLE! Toddlers are one of my favourite parts of the sims, I'm constantly dying over how cute they are and crying over how annoying it is get them fed.
Darling should have the llamacorn costume as their party outfit, or a secondary party outfit.

Chapter 3:
Oh no get well soon! I had covid at the end of last year it really sucked, fingers crossed your symptoms don't get horrible. Take care, sending good vibes, etc.
It definitely should say "the cake offered to them" you're correct. I've noticed several mistakes with custom pronouns in the game too, ugghhh.
Supriya: "Yes of course you can have a party at my place! No of course you can't make party food!" Geez, Supriya, make up your mind.
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Yay for another chapter!
Spoiler:
Chapter 3: Oh dear about the COVID, but hopefully it stays mild for you. Huh, I never noticed it was VENessa either....interesting. Yeah, you are right, it should have said 'them' but oh well. It's not a perfect update. :) Don't you hate that you get the award notice and ti's never at a time you will remember, and there are no reminders for the event! Oh no, no guests? That stinks. I love that hair now that they fixed it! It's SO cute! I like to have siblings too. I have two brothers, but they are much much older than me, so I was basically raised as an only child, just with brothers who had families. That sheep is ADORABLE! HAHA, I love that the party was gold even with the meltdown. Some are easier to get then others I feel like. The premades for a few of the last big packs have been awesome. I love the werewolves guys, and the cottage living guys so much. I love basically everything about Snowy Escape too!
And with that I'm all caught up again. :)

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Salem »

Jandelion wrote: July 10th, 2022, 8:40 pm These are really enjoyable to read oh my gosh. Morgan and Darling both feel like they're simulaneously competent adults and complete human disasters, it's so good xD
Spoiler:
Chapter 2:
Darling lurking behind that wall watching the Sports... I completely cracked up, they look so folorn 🥺
Brinley is ADORABLE! Toddlers are one of my favourite parts of the sims, I'm constantly dying over how cute they are and crying over how annoying it is get them fed.
Darling should have the llamacorn costume as their party outfit, or a secondary party outfit.

Chapter 3:
Oh no get well soon! I had covid at the end of last year it really sucked, fingers crossed your symptoms don't get horrible. Take care, sending good vibes, etc.
It definitely should say "the cake offered to them" you're correct. I've noticed several mistakes with custom pronouns in the game too, ugghhh.
Supriya: "Yes of course you can have a party at my place! No of course you can't make party food!" Geez, Supriya, make up your mind.
Hi Jan! Thanks for reading, I'm happy that you're having fun!
And I mean, that's basically what being adults is, right? lol half competent, half disaster!
Spoiler:
I still mantain that they're the expert on how to watch sports lol!
Oh, I get you, I always fall in love with my toddlers, it's my favorite and most dreaded stage lol I don't usually have problems feeding them tho, I just leave the food out and let them take it themselves lol
ooooh that's actually a great iidea :rotfl: I'm gonna try to remember to give it to them when I enter my game!

Thanfully since I got my shots I didn't get too bad! It was mostly a little cough and a sore troat, and booooy did I felt sluggish lol but thankfully just that, thanks for the good wishes! :hug:
Oh, it's nice to know I wasn't mistaken then! I hope they fix those mistakes soon, they took such a long time with the update to leave it like this!
Exactly! lol it was so weird! I think I'm gonna have to give Morgan the Always Welcome trait or something to help :haha:
ciyrose wrote: July 14th, 2022, 1:19 pm Yay for another chapter!
Spoiler:
Chapter 3: Oh dear about the COVID, but hopefully it stays mild for you. Huh, I never noticed it was VENessa either....interesting. Yeah, you are right, it should have said 'them' but oh well. It's not a perfect update. :) Don't you hate that you get the award notice and ti's never at a time you will remember, and there are no reminders for the event! Oh no, no guests? That stinks. I love that hair now that they fixed it! It's SO cute! I like to have siblings too. I have two brothers, but they are much much older than me, so I was basically raised as an only child, just with brothers who had families. That sheep is ADORABLE! HAHA, I love that the party was gold even with the meltdown. Some are easier to get then others I feel like. The premades for a few of the last big packs have been awesome. I love the werewolves guys, and the cottage living guys so much. I love basically everything about Snowy Escape too!
And with that I'm all caught up again. :)
It's always a pleasure to see your comments :)
Spoiler:
it was very mild thankfully! Now I don't even have the leftover cough anymore :thup:
It's a very sutil diference with her name, it's so weird lol I still love her though.
I feel good that I wasn't mistaken with the pronouns lol since english is not my mother language and I basically learnt it from the internet, sometimes I'm not sure about stuff lol!
A reminder/notification for the awards would help so much! I probably would still miss it half of the time, but it would help with the other half :haha:
I was so frustrated with that party with no guests lol but oh well, sometimes the game just wants to troll! And yeah, that hair used to look really weird before lol but now it's adorable!
Oh, that's interesting about your family! In my case I have two older sisters, 8 and 12 years older than me, so we still grew up together, kind of, but it's still a pretty big difference lol it made it so I liked stuff a couple years older or more mature than most of my classmates while at school
Oh yeah, I keep having some trouble with weenie roasts and kava parties, buy the other types tend to be pretty easy so it balances it out lol
we're definitely being spoiled with the newer premades! I remember visiting Hendfor on Bagley with my Sweet lips sim a couple days ago and ggoing "damn! I wanna marry everyone here!" lol!
I finally had some time to complete another update! this should be my second to last update for SimNaNo! Chapter 4
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Salem »

Got the final update for SimNaNo done! Chapter 5

We also hit 25 parties with this update! I hope I can manage to complete this in time for the Summer challenge, I'm very proud of my progress so far!
Boo
Origin ID: MightyMinestrone
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Post by Boo »

Congrats on the halfway point, Salem!
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Well shocker, I got a bit behind again. :)
Spoiler:
Chapter 4: Glad you recovered from Covid ok. Sorry about the stressful job, I understand, I worked retail for quite a while too. The toddler play date is just so cute. I think entertainers need either a piano or a microphone, but I could be totally wrong. I love that sims seem to prefer to sit on toddler beds than almost anywhere else. I'm not sure I've ever used the congratulate on a birthday. Woo, congrats on getting gold on the kava party finally! Congrats on getting this far so far!

Chapter 5: I don't have a lot of luck with love day and my kids either. I'm like you, I don't do the snow escape stuff often enough. It's always fun. Oh man, these weenie roasts are just NOT working great for you. OMG, great job that you got gold!!! You never have to do that one again if you don't want to! Oh, that is good to know for Morgyn. Yeah, parties at restaurants are just hard. Oh that is a nice chess table. Wow Brinley is so pretty!
Great updates again!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Salem »

Hey there! sorry for leaving the family and coments hanging! thanks always for reading and comenting <3
ciyrose wrote: September 18th, 2022, 9:55 pm Well shocker, I got a bit behind again. :)
Spoiler:
Chapter 4: Glad you recovered from Covid ok. Sorry about the stressful job, I understand, I worked retail for quite a while too. The toddler play date is just so cute. I think entertainers need either a piano or a microphone, but I could be totally wrong. I love that sims seem to prefer to sit on toddler beds than almost anywhere else. I'm not sure I've ever used the congratulate on a birthday. Woo, congrats on getting gold on the kava party finally! Congrats on getting this far so far!

Chapter 5: I don't have a lot of luck with love day and my kids either. I'm like you, I don't do the snow escape stuff often enough. It's always fun. Oh man, these weenie roasts are just NOT working great for you. OMG, great job that you got gold!!! You never have to do that one again if you don't want to! Oh, that is good to know for Morgyn. Yeah, parties at restaurants are just hard. Oh that is a nice chess table. Wow Brinley is so pretty!
Great updates again!
Spoiler:
Chapter 4: yeah, thankfully it was super mild so everything is fine now! My job is also doing better now that I went back to my part-time position lol I know it's less money, but I value my time more! I honestly love toddler playdates! it's just a shame you can't do them with big groups of toddlers lol and I think it asks for one instrument + comedy at the start and then it changes to two instruments if musician, and charisma + comedy if comedian...I think lol it's not aa career that I play a lot. toddler beds are aparently the comfiest place in the universe for sims lol! I don't throw a lot of birthday parties, so haven't used the option a lot either lol buy thanks! It was a really productive chapter for us!

Chapter 5: Love day is inexplicably hard for the kids lol it's a shame, I think the love day pop ups sound adorable but it gets a little tiring that they always seem to fail. Weenie roasts and me have a love-hate relationship loooool I strangelly enjoy them, but man they are annoying lol! Yup, it's an interesting fact about Morgyn, I love him even more now lol... yeah, a shame about the restaurant parties! It would be such a cool place to throw them in! My family and I always go out to a restaurant for birthdays! And yes, I love the chess table almost as much as I love Brinley! Morgan and Darling produce really cute kids honestly!
Thanks for reading! I finally got another update ready, and while it's not a completed challenge for SummerSims, I think I reached the point where I can be happy with it lol! Chapter 6

The Fyres will be back soon~ I hope lol
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Well, to no ones surprise I haven't read the latest update! lol
Spoiler:
Chapter 6: I totally get you about the timed challenges. I considered trying for the summer challenge this year, but decided I am not going to put that stress on myself this time around. I enjoy them and have managed to complete them before but it feels like I put so much weight on myself when I do them. As a perpetual challenge starter myself the idea of finishing a challenge is always high on my list. lol Brinley really is lovely, I'm excited to see how the 100 skill points goes for her. That's a lot, but I'm sure she can do it! Oh boy another baby on the way! Poor Darling with the morning sickness. I'm glad they game put in some of the options, but it doesn't seem to really strongly point a sim in one direction or another, and I miss that a bit. While the game is being actively updated though I am trying to not rely on too many mods. Looks like that one is good though, and at least you have an answer about Monique now. Congrats, for SOME REASON B&W parties are difficult for me. I don't really get why. Wow, I really thought for a minute that WAS Venessa, they really do look alike. Teens really are too "big" in comparison to adults. I would love for them to find a way to put height into the same. Well yay for finding Salvador, he's a cutie. Welcome baby Oscar! I agree about teens getting the parenting skill. If you are a teen in a large family, or even a medium size family, you've learned some stuff about parenting. I agree about the small telescope, so glad it's back! OMG, that outfit, and the explanation. Perfect! Love it. Oscar is a cutie!
Congrats on all those parties doing so well, and all the kids are super cute!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Salem »

ciyrose wrote: June 13th, 2023, 1:46 pm Well, to no ones surprise I haven't read the latest update! lol
Spoiler:
Chapter 6: I totally get you about the timed challenges. I considered trying for the summer challenge this year, but decided I am not going to put that stress on myself this time around. I enjoy them and have managed to complete them before but it feels like I put so much weight on myself when I do them. As a perpetual challenge starter myself the idea of finishing a challenge is always high on my list. lol Brinley really is lovely, I'm excited to see how the 100 skill points goes for her. That's a lot, but I'm sure she can do it! Oh boy another baby on the way! Poor Darling with the morning sickness. I'm glad they game put in some of the options, but it doesn't seem to really strongly point a sim in one direction or another, and I miss that a bit. While the game is being actively updated though I am trying to not rely on too many mods. Looks like that one is good though, and at least you have an answer about Monique now. Congrats, for SOME REASON B&W parties are difficult for me. I don't really get why. Wow, I really thought for a minute that WAS Venessa, they really do look alike. Teens really are too "big" in comparison to adults. I would love for them to find a way to put height into the same. Well yay for finding Salvador, he's a cutie. Welcome baby Oscar! I agree about teens getting the parenting skill. If you are a teen in a large family, or even a medium size family, you've learned some stuff about parenting. I agree about the small telescope, so glad it's back! OMG, that outfit, and the explanation. Perfect! Love it. Oscar is a cutie!
Congrats on all those parties doing so well, and all the kids are super cute!
Hahahaha you're definitely not as late as I always am :oops: it's always great to have you here! Thanks for reading!
Spoiler:
Yeah hahaha they can get a little too stressing, and I don't deal with stress lol I think I finally learnt my lesson this time though, gotta take my time with this!
Brinley is so pretty and I'm still very happy to have her as my heiress <3 I adore her. And she's doing great earning skills so far! So I hink she will be ok with this goal.
Yeah, Darling didn't really like being pregnant lol that's why I decided to stop at 3 kids for them
Yeah, I also try not to use that many mods, only a couple of the more usefull ones, But that one caught my eye lol it was pretty cute. Basegame is doing a lot better with the sims attraction system tho. I don't have High school years yet, but it looks like that adds up too.
B&W bashes are one of the most annoying parties honestly lol I love the idea of them but I don't get why are they so hard lol at least we got it on the gold tho, so I'm happy lol
Yeah, I still miss sims 2 teens that looked so cute and youg lol the smaller teens mod does help a little at least. And I still laugh a little everytime I see Alma lol she's just Venessa but a little paler lol!
My thoughts exactly with the parenting skill! if you have little siblings or nieces/nephews, you learn stuff! I wish they patched it lol
Morgan and her office friends really know how to party, that's for sure lol! And yeah, Oscar is the cutest <3 I really love him
I finally updated the last bit of playthrough that I had left! So now I'm ready to jump back into the save to keep playing! I hope you have fun with it!
Chapter 7
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: Fyres of the Olympians

Post by ciyrose »

Woohoo a new chapter!
Spoiler:
Chapter 7: Awww, a scraped knee. :( I have yet to have anyone win the gaming competition, but I probably haven't ever tried with anyone very high in video gaming. It's not a skill I "skill up" often, it just sort of happens on it's own. LOL, that's one way to contain a toddler, just remove the door. lol Aww, I like abba, it is nice. Garages (even fake ones) are great for storage or things like a gym. I don't add them super often, but they are very useful! Congrats on all these good parties. I also find myself getting better at parties since I had to for my Master Simmer family. Brinley is really doing great! LOL, I got a kick out of Oakleigh learning her parents were married, too funny. I have never won tournaments either! I keep trying though. A party room is a super smart idea for this house! This gives you a room to do a sleepover in! LOL, the "redacted" family moving in was pretty funny. You'll have to do a family reunion when/if you have that. I can't remember if that was part of the pack or the update. I'm thinking the pack, and not sure if you got it, but I LOVE family reunions now. Cute kids all the way around!
Love it as usual. I need to get to writing my updates too.

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Salem »

ciyrose wrote: July 10th, 2023, 2:41 pm Woohoo a new chapter!
Spoiler:
Chapter 7: Awww, a scraped knee. :( I have yet to have anyone win the gaming competition, but I probably haven't ever tried with anyone very high in video gaming. It's not a skill I "skill up" often, it just sort of happens on it's own. LOL, that's one way to contain a toddler, just remove the door. lol Aww, I like abba, it is nice. Garages (even fake ones) are great for storage or things like a gym. I don't add them super often, but they are very useful! Congrats on all these good parties. I also find myself getting better at parties since I had to for my Master Simmer family. Brinley is really doing great! LOL, I got a kick out of Oakleigh learning her parents were married, too funny. I have never won tournaments either! I keep trying though. A party room is a super smart idea for this house! This gives you a room to do a sleepover in! LOL, the "redacted" family moving in was pretty funny. You'll have to do a family reunion when/if you have that. I can't remember if that was part of the pack or the update. I'm thinking the pack, and not sure if you got it, but I LOVE family reunions now. Cute kids all the way around!
Love it as usual. I need to get to writing my updates too.
Happy as usual to see your coments!
Spoiler:
The moodlet was very cute <3 poor baby Oscar
I'm the exact same with the videogames skill lol I don't think I've ever had a sim max it at all.
Exactly lol! Oscar is very safe inside a room without a door.
Yep, I really like garages! I think I'm gonna start using them more often in my builds! And the party room was just perfect for this family! Also, your comment just made me realize that I forgot about sleepovers lol! I think I'll have to squeeze that in for next chapter :haha:
Parties aren't that hard once you et the hang of them! I guess this is gonna be a good practice for when I get that goal in Master Simmer or in the RLC lol.
I still laugh when I remember Oakleigh and the parents thing lol! it's hilarious, just like the mysterious family lol!
I'm just waiting for the kids to get older to make a family reunion! I got the pack as soon as it came out because family packs are my favorite thing <3 I love that we have that option now!
I just got done with a new chapter today! Chapter 8
I hope you like it ^^
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

I love the options too. :)
Spoiler:
Chapter 8: I'm sort of confused by your first paragraph, the screenshot is of Brinley having the option to graduate early, was that supposed to be a screenshot about infants in some way? I LOVE the cook-together option. You are right it might not be the MOST efficient feature in the game, but I think it's sweet and brings the family together. I had a glitch with a tree too. Wow you DID get some stellar gifts from Father Winter. The jacket thing is from the clubs. It didn't USED to do that, but for some reason, the kids that you aren't controlled will, at least sometimes, show up in club jackets, regardless if they are a part of that club. That is a cute teacher. LOL, that is a very intense reaction to a chain letter, I would probably do the same, keep sending them. lol Aww, Legolas! I love it! I'm with you, love the rain, unless it's super hard and kind of hurts, then I don't want to be out in it, but any other time. Bring on the rain! OMG, I don't think, even with all the time I've spent playing IN Sulani, that I've had that moodlet. Usually, they get pinched and are not happy about the crab. lol, that is too cute! :D LOL, oh yes, that rebellious teen doing her homework. Brin is so pretty, and happy birthday to her! I'll be curious to see if you get a graduation this week or not. It happens the Sunday after they grow into YA (which seems weird, but whatever.)
A great update, you are so close!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image

Return to “Boolprop Challenge Stories”