The McPherson Mess - A Simerican Settlers Story

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
wyldhawke
Origin ID: IllusoryThrall
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

The McPherson Mess - A Simerican Settlers Story

Post by wyldhawke »

This is a new story that I'm just getting started this month, although it was about a month ago that I played this first day. For more information about the challenge, check this page on my blog. There's an Initial Family Meet & Greet, some info about the Town and Neighbors I have added for their save, and some information about the changes I've made to the actual challenge and the aging scheme I'm using. If you're unfamiliar with the challenge itself, it's the Sims 4 Simerican Settlers Challenge from ModtheSims.

Meanwhile... Here's the first chapter... I hope you enjoy!!
Chapter One (1850 Part 1)
Origin ID: Wyldhawke / Sims 4 forum ID: illusorythrall
Challenges by me: Apartment Switch|Master Simmer|Timeline Adventure|Misery2Mansions
Alternate Rules by me: Hard Mode Decades|Extended Not So Berry|Mermaid Legacy
Check me out on Twitch: https://twitch.tv/illusorythrall

ImageImageImage
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: The McPherson Mess - A Simerican Settlers Story

Post by ciyrose »

What a fun. The family is freaking adorable. I can understand why you wanted to play them again! The house is also really cool, I like it a lot. As just a quick note for you, while it says 'Chapter 1' on the town and neighbors' info it currently isn't a link. That might be on purpose but wanted to let you know. :)
Spoiler:
What a nice first chapter, and another baby on the way. Sounds like Charlotte has got her hands quite full already and having to end her journey with hosting a party was probably not how she wanted to end her journey, but I'm sure it was nice to meet so much of the town.

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
wyldhawke
Origin ID: IllusoryThrall
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The McPherson Mess - A Simerican Settlers Story

Post by wyldhawke »

ciyrose wrote: July 8th, 2022, 10:04 am What a fun. The family is freaking adorable. I can understand why you wanted to play them again! The house is also really cool, I like it a lot. As just a quick note for you, while it says 'Chapter 1' on the town and neighbors' info it currently isn't a link. That might be on purpose but wanted to let you know. :)
Spoiler:
What a nice first chapter, and another baby on the way. Sounds like Charlotte has got her hands quite full already and having to end her journey with hosting a party was probably not how she wanted to end her journey, but I'm sure it was nice to meet so much of the town.
That didn't even occur to me that I might have put a link there that needed.. linking. Thank you! Will fix asap!

Also, thanks for the read! You're right, this family was just too cute to not play anymore. I put them on the gallery for everyone else, but I still couldn't shake the "must play them!" feeling, so that's where this story came from. :)
Origin ID: Wyldhawke / Sims 4 forum ID: illusorythrall
Challenges by me: Apartment Switch|Master Simmer|Timeline Adventure|Misery2Mansions
Alternate Rules by me: Hard Mode Decades|Extended Not So Berry|Mermaid Legacy
Check me out on Twitch: https://twitch.tv/illusorythrall

ImageImageImage

Return to “Sims 4 Stories”