Fleet of Foot: A Super Speedy Legacy (Summer Sim Challenge) Updated 11/6/2022

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
Boo
Origin ID: MightyMinestrone
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Fleet of Foot: A Super Speedy Legacy (Summer Sim Challenge) Updated 11/6/2022

Post by Boo »

Hi everyone! I started a Legacy for this year's Summer Sim Challenge and to celebrate Pride Month. I wanted something quick, painless, and easy to play as kind of a break from my ISBI.

I've never done a Legacy before but I don't have the patience or time to complete one by the end of September. So I thought to myself, "Why not play it on the Short Lifespan option?" One thing lead to another, and here we are. I hope you enjoy.

Check out the Family Tree!

Generation One

Generation Two

Generation Three

I am using the following mods to help simulate LGBTQIA+ Sims in my game:

Lumpinou's LGBTQIA Mod
Lumpinou's Woohoo Wellness and Pregnancy Overhaul
Turbodriver's Wonderful Whims
Last edited by Boo on November 6th, 2022, 8:54 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Boo
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Re: Fleet of Foot: A Super Speedy Legacy (Summer Sim Challenge) Updated 6/20/22

Post by Boo »

Updated!
Cororon
Site Admin
Site Admin
Sweden

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: Fleet of Foot: A Super Speedy Legacy (Summer Sim Challenge) Updated 6/21/22

Post by Cororon »

I love the doggy. Her tail looks like a cheese Doodle. ^^
Boo
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Post by Boo »

Cororon wrote: June 21st, 2022, 9:14 pm I love the doggy. Her tail looks like a cheese Doodle. ^^
Thanks! I think she's a Pomeranian. Her name actually is Doodle! :wink:
Boo
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Post by Boo »

So, kind of an update? I played for five hours and my capture software wasn't working... I'll do a text update on the blog. My apologies!
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: Salemsvartulv
Origin ID: Ginnynena
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: Fleet of Foot: A Super Speedy Legacy (Summer Sim Challenge) Updated 6/25/22

Post by Salem »

Oush, so bad about the capture software not working! But glad to have the update nonetheless! Zephyr Is really cute,he diez have a sweet and gentle aura, I know he's gonna be a good heir!
Boo
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Post by Boo »

Salem wrote: June 25th, 2022, 7:56 pm Oush, so bad about the capture software not working! But glad to have the update nonetheless! Zephyr Is really cute,he diez have a sweet and gentle aura, I know he's gonna be a good heir!

Thanks, Salem! I think he will be a great heir. He and Demetrius are so dedicated to each other, and Zephyr really does get along great with everyone. Here's hoping I can keep up with Realm of Magic! I've never played a Spellcaster before. :)
SirianaSims
Denmark

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by SirianaSims »

Short lifespan certainly flies by! When I first saw Demetrius, I thought he was Max Villareal. It's really random how much he looks like him, considering his parents.
Boo
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Post by Boo »

SirianaSims wrote: June 26th, 2022, 3:42 am Short lifespan certainly flies by! When I first saw Demetrius, I thought he was Max Villareal. It's really random how much he looks like him, considering his parents.
It definitely does! I barely have time to get my kiddos' grades up before they're out the door.

I agree that Demetrius looks a lot like Max! Sometimes the game just throws me for a loop like that. I'm also wondering if it has something to do with Morgyn not being able to have children. At least that's what I read on the Wiki... :hmm:
Boo
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Re: Fleet of Foot: A Super Speedy Legacy (Summer Sim Challenge) Updated 7/3/2022

Post by Boo »

Boo
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Re: Fleet of Foot: A Super Speedy Legacy (Summer Sim Challenge) Updated 7/3/2022

Post by Boo »

ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: Fleet of Foot: A Super Speedy Legacy (Summer Sim Challenge) Updated 7/4/2022

Post by ciyrose »

All right, so working on reading through or at least starting some of the challenges from SimNaNo!
Spoiler:
1.1: Already love your founder, Hermes looks amazing! Oh boy, he's already fallen for someone?! Malis does have quite the outfit! Awww, it's fate if she autonomously proposed. I know they can but I have yet to have a sim do it in my game! Aww, puppy! Oh nice that you can have a surrogate. Oh boy twins!! OMG they are adorable!! I love them so much.

1.2: LOL....awww, Doodle! He's cute. Oh wow, I wonder if the town or neighborhoods have Free Love as an NAP. That one always gets me too. Wow, not even friends with his wife, really was just love at first sight. The kids are super cute, I love them both and with them the best!

1.3: Welcome Cupcake, and sorry to hear about Hermes and Malia. Oh well, I guess sometimes it just happens that way, especially with short lifespans! I love Windy! She is really pretty! Zephyr is a nice-looking sim, you are right! Too bad about the capture program, but that's all right. Good luck with Zephyr as the new heir!
Ok, I'll have to be back to catch up more later. It's been fun so far!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Boo
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Re: Fleet of Foot: A Super Speedy Legacy (Summer Sim Challenge) Updated 7/4/2022

Post by Boo »

An update for you! I hit my picture goal with this one. :)
Jandelion
Great Britain

Post by Jandelion »

This is lovely to read and a chicken in a tiny hat and scarf is the best thing I've seen all week
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Yay, back for more! I think I can get caught up!
Spoiler:
2.1: A wedding, yay....I hope. I have found them finicky, maybe it's easier for you, at least you can still elope! Yay for being able to sell unneeded gifts for money! I love the sledding with kids. SO CUTE! Bye Bye Hermes. Oh man, bye Cupcake, but also welcome JD. I agree, pets go way too fast, but I feel like they do in RL too. Barry is super cute! These two are going to have quite the brood. :D Love it! I love the freckles on Elaine! So cute.

2.2: Oh no, I'm scared. Main Usain feel better in their own skin now that they are being themselves! OMG, well I guess that was short-lived. I guess this just goes to show you shouldn't go jogging in a thunderstorm. OH NO!!! Not Zephyr too! Wow. This poor family, really took some blows there.

2.3: This poor family is a bit rough. Poor guys. Awww, a D in school? Yeah, those papers and stuff are SUPER important in Uni in 4. Not JD now too!!! Whew, thank goodness for Barry saving his dad! Anita is cute! I hope they are very happy together. I also love knitting and doing crafting things, although I don't have a ton of my sims do it. Welcome Kano to the family. I love the chicken! They are super fun.
Great updates!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Boo
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Post by Boo »

Boo
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Post by Boo »

Jandelion wrote: July 12th, 2022, 1:02 pm This is lovely to read and a chicken in a tiny hat and scarf is the best thing I've seen all week
Jandelion, thank you for the comment! I was pleasantly surprised too. Thank you for your praise. :)
Boo
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Post by Boo »

ciyrose wrote: July 14th, 2022, 10:35 am Yay, back for more! I think I can get caught up!
Spoiler:
2.1: A wedding, yay....I hope. I have found them finicky, maybe it's easier for you, at least you can still elope! Yay for being able to sell unneeded gifts for money! I love the sledding with kids. SO CUTE! Bye Bye Hermes. Oh man, bye Cupcake, but also welcome JD. I agree, pets go way too fast, but I feel like they do in RL too. Barry is super cute! These two are going to have quite the brood. :D Love it! I love the freckles on Elaine! So cute.

2.2: Oh no, I'm scared. Main Usain feel better in their own skin now that they are being themselves! OMG, well I guess that was short-lived. I guess this just goes to show you shouldn't go jogging in a thunderstorm. OH NO!!! Not Zephyr too! Wow. This poor family, really took some blows there.

2.3: This poor family is a bit rough. Poor guys. Awww, a D in school? Yeah, those papers and stuff are SUPER important in Uni in 4. Not JD now too!!! Whew, thank goodness for Barry saving his dad! Anita is cute! I hope they are very happy together. I also love knitting and doing crafting things, although I don't have a ton of my sims do it. Welcome Kano to the family. I love the chicken! They are super fun.
Great updates!
Spoiler:
Thanks for your comments! The second generation has been really rough but the third is going really well! I love my current couple. I think things have definitely improved!
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Woo, another update to get to! :)
Spoiler:
3.1: Awww, Florence and Jay are super cute! Awww, bye bye Demertrius. Avery is super cute. Sorry you had a glitch with the birth, that stinks. The kids are all super cute, even if some of the glitches. Hope you can get your game issues figured out!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Boo
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Post by Boo »

Return to “Sims 4 Stories”