The Tipples' (Chaotic!) Not-So-Berry Challenge

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
TheAmazingRey
United States of America

The Tipples' (Chaotic!) Not-So-Berry Challenge

Post by TheAmazingRey »

Hello! After a... hiatus... of not playing sims (like the last time I opened my game was pre-pandemic and even then I was mostly messing around in CAS) I've gotten back in the saddle with a challenge! This is a... juice :party2: ... themed NSB with some alternate/extra generations so I get to experience some of the new packs that have come out since the original rules were made.

Why is it 'chaotic'? Mostly because I'm still learning how all this new stuff functions in the game and I occasionally constantly make situations that would be completely avoidable if I knew the SimRay would set things on fire, for example. But I've also never seen an NSB where the founder straight up kills someone, so there's that... :rip:

Return to “Sims 4 Stories”