The Pokemon Rainbowcy *New 12/21/23*

All sims 3 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: The Pokemon Rainbowcy *New 9/22/2021*

Post by Ani-Mei »

Spoiler:
Eight chapters this time. So will we be getting a Pikachu as the last kid? Gotta have the 'Chu man...anyway, I've tried to place a dive spot too, didn't work and that reset glitch thing is irritating. I hope I never get the Deep Sea Diver LTW, that requires 40k of dive loot to be sold and maxed Scuba Diving skill to complete. Good to see I finally caught up on the chapters. :)
Miss Miserie
Steam ID: Candivase
Origin ID: ZombiePlanet
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Pokemon Rainbowcy *New 9/22/2021*

Post by Miss Miserie »

Ani-Mei wrote:
Spoiler:
Eight chapters this time. So will we be getting a Pikachu as the last kid? Gotta have the 'Chu man...anyway, I've tried to place a dive spot too, didn't work and that reset glitch thing is irritating. I hope I never get the Deep Sea Diver LTW, that requires 40k of dive loot to be sold and maxed Scuba Diving skill to complete. Good to see I finally caught up on the chapters. :)
Spoiler:
I actually am considering making a Pikachu kid. He's the OG classic pokemon after all. That and I do like the kids I got now, but I'm not in love with any of them and another attempt is tempting.

As for the diver LTW, I'll avoid it like the plague. NPC townies can have that garbage all day long if they want to, but I'm not wasting my time on bugged out LTWs.
I got enough bugs on my own to deal with.
Miss Miserie
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Pokemon Rainbowcy *New 11/23/2021*

Post by Miss Miserie »

Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: The Pokemon Rainbowcy *New 11/23/2021*

Post by Ani-Mei »

Spoiler:
Ah the Sim Fests, the one thing that glitches my audio out so much that I can't shut it off and my home lot is invaded by the music from the Sim Fests...especially bad when the game spawns the lot right next to my house. >_< Reloading the file usually gets rid of it or I just turn off sound effects and music until it goes away. Poor Butterfree though, being upstaged by a Fairy type and a Poison moth. And a Beedrill that hates the outdoors, gotta love how your game throws you contradictions huh? Though the Japanese name of Beedrill is actually cooler, the Japanese name is Spear. Anyway, nice update. :thup:
Miss Miserie
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Pokemon Rainbowcy *New 6/1/22*

Post by Miss Miserie »

Miss Miserie
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Pokemon Rainbowcy *New 6/8/22*

Post by Miss Miserie »

Kaiko E. Mikkusu
Italy

Post by Kaiko E. Mikkusu »

I just finished reading it all!
Spoiler:
You should marry Electabuzz off to Sabrina. Also, I've seen a custom Kalos hood that could be good to move the family in.

This one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ys320CBnyPw
Alolissimo Pomel of Goldel Lucentel and New Samarkand with Cream!
You find me at: http://www.ncls.it/g/
All hail Nibiru, the Impossible Planet!
On Entropy’s side!
Miss Miserie
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Miss Miserie »

Miss Miserie
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Miss Miserie »

Kaiko E. Mikkusu wrote: June 8th, 2022, 11:21 am I just finished reading it all!
Spoiler:
You should marry Electabuzz off to Sabrina. Also, I've seen a custom Kalos hood that could be good to move the family in.

This one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ys320CBnyPw
Spoiler:
That does look good! I'll have to look into it :O
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: The Pokemon Rainbowcy *New 6/16/22*

Post by Ani-Mei »

Spoiler:
That Kalos hood, I wonder where you could go to get that, it does look cool. Anyway, I see Scyther finally got super effectived into oblivion. I miss playing Sims. Actually looking forward to Cinnibar Island now for some red Sims. Hehe. I'll be back more often now. Seeing Butterfree finally get his win, a pity win, nonetheless but still a win, seems appropriate. So who's going to be the final heir?
Miss Miserie
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Pokemon Rainbowcy *New 6/16/22*

Post by Miss Miserie »

Ani-Mei wrote: July 6th, 2022, 1:55 pm
Spoiler:
That Kalos hood, I wonder where you could go to get that, it does look cool. Anyway, I see Scyther finally got super effectived into oblivion. I miss playing Sims. Actually looking forward to Cinnibar Island now for some red Sims. Hehe. I'll be back more often now. Seeing Butterfree finally get his win, a pity win, nonetheless but still a win, seems appropriate. So who's going to be the final heir?
Spoiler:
After a bit of mental plotting, I think the Kalos world would be cool, but I have, for a while, been wanting to move the family during the Cinnabar generation to an island world, because, you know, Cinnabar Island? As for afterwards, I think Kalos would be pretty good and a fitting end to the final generation after that (omg two more gens to go AAHHH)

As for the saffron heir, I don't know. Probably will have a vote because I'm fond of both Beedrill and Electabuzz respectively. Drowzee isn't doing much for me but maybe someone out there likes her? Who knows.
New chapter here is now Frog Nation*
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: The Pokemon Rainbowcy *New 7/7/22*

Post by Ani-Mei »

Spoiler:
Have you already been to Isla Paradiso? Unless you have some other custom island worlds to use, I have one called Aspen Island that I don't use much (no good spawners on there). I like my gem and metal hunting too much to give it up. Sometimes I get rare butterfly spawns or firefly spawns, I look for them too. But not on the Aspen Island world though. Anyway, going to read the next chapter now.

EDIT: Yes it's the hybrid problem, I had a merwitch in one of my games and he would glitch out a lot, so I had to remove his witch powers with the NRAAS controller and he stopped error trapping when he went to the ocean. Too bad, I could have made him into a cool sea witch character but the game denied me the pleasure. :(
Kaiko E. Mikkusu
Italy

Post by Kaiko E. Mikkusu »

Spoiler:
Yeah, finally teens! The spoon thing reminded me of seventh doctor. Someone should make a DoctorWhocy. It would be quazzy!
Alolissimo Pomel of Goldel Lucentel and New Samarkand with Cream!
You find me at: http://www.ncls.it/g/
All hail Nibiru, the Impossible Planet!
On Entropy’s side!
Miss Miserie
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Miss Miserie »

Kaiko E. Mikkusu wrote: July 8th, 2022, 2:17 am
Spoiler:
Yeah, finally teens! The spoon thing reminded me of seventh doctor. Someone should make a DoctorWhocy. It would be quazzy!
Spoiler:
I know very very little about Doctor Who, but isn't there like 10+ doctors now or something? A doctor per generation would be an interesting concept and theme!
Miss Miserie
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Pokemon Rainbowcy *New 7/27/22*

Post by Miss Miserie »

Miss Miserie
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Miss Miserie »

Ani-Mei wrote: July 7th, 2022, 5:01 pm
Spoiler:
Have you already been to Isla Paradiso? Unless you have some other custom island worlds to use, I have one called Aspen Island that I don't use much (no good spawners on there). I like my gem and metal hunting too much to give it up. Sometimes I get rare butterfly spawns or firefly spawns, I look for them too. But not on the Aspen Island world though. Anyway, going to read the next chapter now.

EDIT: Yes it's the hybrid problem, I had a merwitch in one of my games and he would glitch out a lot, so I had to remove his witch powers with the NRAAS controller and he stopped error trapping when he went to the ocean. Too bad, I could have made him into a cool sea witch character but the game denied me the pleasure. :(
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
I have done some tests in Isla Paradiso and think it'll be good for maybe one generation or two. I hear it's very buggy but can be fixed for most of it's bugs by resetting the whole town at the start of the world. As far as I can tell the underwater/mermaid/scubadiving bugs will be there forever :x

And I hate that for the merwitch combo. That's so stupid. I don't get why they had to have so many issues with mermaids when they came out and just... left them with those problems.
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Spoiler:
If you delete ALL the houseboats and houseboat lots, the lag disappears in Isla Paradiso. They are the main cause of the lag in that world. I just haven't been able to test that theory myself though. Maybe you can test it for me? Mermaids do work if they aren't part of a hybrid, however they don't sing or drag Sims down to Davy Jones' Locker like they do in Sims 4, but still decent for Sims 3.
Miss Miserie
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Miss Miserie »

Ani-Mei wrote: July 27th, 2022, 11:38 am
Spoiler:
If you delete ALL the houseboats and houseboat lots, the lag disappears in Isla Paradiso. They are the main cause of the lag in that world. I just haven't been able to test that theory myself though. Maybe you can test it for me? Mermaids do work if they aren't part of a hybrid, however they don't sing or drag Sims down to Davy Jones' Locker like they do in Sims 4, but still decent for Sims 3.
Spoiler:
If that's the case I may delete some empty houses/ unintresting households and see what that does. And mermaids long lost their appeal to me. What can they do in 3 other than "be summoned" (no one summons them) and dry up on a tuesday afternoon? Not a real good life form imo.
Miss Miserie
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Pokemon Rainbowcy *New 8/2/22*

Post by Miss Miserie »

Miss Miserie
United States of America