MySims Legacy Challenge - Finally a new update

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
Designergirl81
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: MySims Legacy Challenge - Updated 7/27/22

Post by Designergirl81 »

ciyrose wrote: August 2nd, 2022, 7:34 am I LOVE a MySims challenge! I started my own recently (part a larger neighborhood of challenges).
Spoiler:
1.1: Love the founder, and I like the extra goals you added, those are good extra goals! I sometimes wish I had started my sims out in uni, but decided to not do that route. I love the class names. Aww, I like Lorzeno with Aria. Very cute. Oh that really stinks about the game glitch! No fun at all.
I'll have to be back to check out more. Really liking it so far!
Glad you are enjoying the story so far. I will have to check out your MySims Challenge!
Designergirl81
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: MySims Legacy Challenge - Updated 8/8/22

Post by Designergirl81 »

One more chapter! I think I only have two or three left for Gen Two.

Generation Two: Chapter 13- NEW
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: MySims Legacy Challenge - Updated 8/8/22

Post by peachy123uk »

Spoiler:
wow lots of stuff got done
UPCOMING EVENTS:

FEBRUARY
GOLDEN PLUMBOB

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: MySims Legacy Challenge - Updated 8/9/22

Post by ciyrose »

Whew, I'm slowly getting there! Maybe I'll manage to get 1/2 way through season 1.
Spoiler:
Chapter 7: Yes, I find the fact you can't do yoga while pregnant VERY strange. Aww, Anise is a cutie, interested in the heir chat later. Aww, man, all the poor food that spoiled. Oh well. Next time I guess. My goodness, too bad you had those issues, but at least you final got it to work. Oh boy, 5 kids. That's a lot of kids, but the wheel choice makes sense.

Chapter 8: Probably good to have the time off work. There is still a lot to do, but I'm sure you'll get there. Oh, that's quite a story, but I'm glad she talked about it and the kids can hopefully all be friends! Awww, what a lovely Winterfest (minus the fire) and yay for the proposal! Awww, Alfredo is super cute!!! Awww, the family is doing so well, and what fun for a dinner party! YAY for a wedding at the romance festival! I am with you, I LOVE that we finally got a slow dancing! This guru is interesting.

Chapter 9: Another boy! I love that "chance card"....very Ratatouille. The time in the ocean looks super cute! Oh congrats for Anise getting her aspiration before her birthday. The room make-overs are lovely. YAY congrats on the promotion AND the spice challenge! Yay for a honeymoon!

Chapter 10: Oh dear, the dart got him. Hopefully he's ok! Oh NO!!! He died????!!!! OH MY GOSH. I did not see that coming! She still needs one more kid too....hmmmm. Wow, that was quite the update. Sheesh.

Chapter 11: Oh dear, Anise is not doing well with the loss of her father. Awww, Asparagus is a cute little kitten! Welcome Ada, it's so sad you will never know your dad.

Chapter 12: At least Anise has one person she'll talk to.....oh, or make out with....or more. Ada is so cute! I love the freckles on the kids! Congrats on learning all those recipes! I never thought about ordering and taking food home for later! I'll have to remember that. Aww, happy birthday for all the kids! A much happier update.
For now that's gotta be it for me, but it's been fun to see how you've done!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

Spoiler:
i don't think the uk does promposals (i could be wrong, my school days were over 35 years ago) but i have heard of them watching american television, but it is nice to see
UPCOMING EVENTS:

FEBRUARY
GOLDEN PLUMBOB

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

Designergirl81
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by Designergirl81 »

peachy123uk wrote: August 9th, 2022, 10:34 pm
Spoiler:
i don't think the uk does promposals (i could be wrong, my school days were over 35 years ago) but i have heard of them watching american television, but it is nice to see
I was born and raised in the US and never heard of such a thing when I was in high school. Not sure if that’s because I was from a small town or if we didn’t have them 23 years ago. First time I heard of a promposal was when I hosted an exchange student a few years ago. A boy showed up at the house with a sign and balloons asking her to prom. She was so excited. I think when I was in high school students just asked or maybe passed a note during class. Lol
Designergirl81
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by Designergirl81 »

ciyrose wrote: August 9th, 2022, 9:02 pm Whew, I'm slowly getting there! Maybe I'll manage to get 1/2 way through season 1.
Spoiler:
Chapter 7: Yes, I find the fact you can't do yoga while pregnant VERY strange. Aww, Anise is a cutie, interested in the heir chat later. Aww, man, all the poor food that spoiled. Oh well. Next time I guess. My goodness, too bad you had those issues, but at least you final got it to work. Oh boy, 5 kids. That's a lot of kids, but the wheel choice makes sense.

Chapter 8: Probably good to have the time off work. There is still a lot to do, but I'm sure you'll get there. Oh, that's quite a story, but I'm glad she talked about it and the kids can hopefully all be friends! Awww, what a lovely Winterfest (minus the fire) and yay for the proposal! Awww, Alfredo is super cute!!! Awww, the family is doing so well, and what fun for a dinner party! YAY for a wedding at the romance festival! I am with you, I LOVE that we finally got a slow dancing! This guru is interesting.

Chapter 9: Another boy! I love that "chance card"....very Ratatouille. The time in the ocean looks super cute! Oh congrats for Anise getting her aspiration before her birthday. The room make-overs are lovely. YAY congrats on the promotion AND the spice challenge! Yay for a honeymoon!

Chapter 10: Oh dear, the dart got him. Hopefully he's ok! Oh NO!!! He died????!!!! OH MY GOSH. I did not see that coming! She still needs one more kid too....hmmmm. Wow, that was quite the update. Sheesh.

Chapter 11: Oh dear, Anise is not doing well with the loss of her father. Awww, Asparagus is a cute little kitten! Welcome Ada, it's so sad you will never know your dad.

Chapter 12: At least Anise has one person she'll talk to.....oh, or make out with....or more. Ada is so cute! I love the freckles on the kids! Congrats on learning all those recipes! I never thought about ordering and taking food home for later! I'll have to remember that. Aww, happy birthday for all the kids! A much happier update.
For now that's gotta be it for me, but it's been fun to see how you've done!

Glad you are enjoying the story so far. I have to go out of town for a few days so won’t be adding anymore for awhile so hopefully that will give you time to get caught up. ;)

I really appreciate all your comments and would love suggestions for future wheel spins as I am running out of ideas.
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Well I didn't get caught up before, but that's ok. :)
Spoiler:
Chapter 13: Oh dear, an unexpected pregnancy, and a not good reaction. :( At least she has her mom! Awww Alfredo and Elissa seem really cute. The kids are all so cute and seem to be doing well. I was very curious about what the wheel was going to say this time. I figured it was about the pregnancy.

Chapter 14: I don't know that I've ever had a child feel the baby....so cute! It's hard to be pregnant and take a full class load. Good job to Anise! Oh man, I didn't expect that way of that to go. Well, not the best dinner but maybe just as well for you to get the recipes. lol Oh man, bad luck on the grade.

Chapter 15: Lorenzo is so cute! Adorable. Awww, so happy that Anise found a new love. Things are really looking up for her. That's great. Yay for Ale and Charlie! Happy they had mutual feelings! Wow, so much happening with the family! Oh welcome back Lorenzo! This might be quite a shock for many of the family members!
Anyway, great updates as usual! Will be back again soon.

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

All right, back to do more reading. :)
Spoiler:
Chapter 16: I bet all of this is probably very overwhelming for Lorenzo! The restaurant is really cute. Ooh a new baby, and yay for a out guru outlook!

Chapter 17: Ada looks SO CUTE as a teen. I love her makeover. Ooh, sounds like a fancy wedding upcoming. Yay a new baby girl!!

Chapter 18: Awww, you named her Ambrosia, how fitting. :) Awww, a new family baby on the way and too bad about the wedding. Oh well. Oh boy, twin. Those two will have their hands full. Awww, yay for Ale and Charlie. Love the freckles on Ambrosia. So cute. Awww, bye bye Asparagus. Poor kitty. The wedding looks like it went pretty well over all.

Chapter 19: Awww, it's nice that they adopted Adolfo. The family keeps growing. Oh the new house is nice. So just curious, do you play the kids families part of the time too? Oh boy, a new trip back to Selvadorada. Nice! Good job completing the experimental food photos!

Chapter 20: YAY, final update of Gen 1!!! Oh boy. Alien's and an alien baby. Woo, this generation accomplished so much! Congrats on finishing everything up and excited to see how Ada does!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Designergirl81
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by Designergirl81 »

I don’t play the kids families for long. I usually let MCCC or now the neighborhood stories determine when they have kids. But I will occasionally hop into their households to give CAS makeovers and just do a status update. I get invested in their lives and want to make them part of the story at least a little bit.
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Designergirl81 wrote: September 19th, 2022, 1:09 am I don’t play the kids families for long. I usually let MCCC or now the neighborhood stories determine when they have kids. But I will occasionally hop into their households to give CAS makeovers and just do a status update. I get invested in their lives and want to make them part of the story at least a little bit.
I can totally understand that. I figured that's what you were doing, but was just curious since it has been a cute little set of "interludes" to discuss their pieces of the family too. :)

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Back to start reading Gen 2. I have been out of my game for a while, so I need to get myself some inspiration. :)
Spoiler:
Chapter 1: Awww, I love that someone brought the ballet bar back. The family is just so cute! Sapphire is a beautiful sim! Looking forward to seeing how Ada does in uni!

Chapter 2: Serenity is also a lovely sim, so pretty. Too bad about the crush on Tristan, at least for now. OMG, I am so glad you mentioned that mod!!! I really liked the Sim Sessions and was really hoping they would make something like that a bit more permanent! What a lovely update with Winterfest and everything. It was so sweet!

Chapter 3: Awww, poor Sapphire!! What a fun idea to go skiing. The attraction to Luke is fun, and darn Sapphire to breaking in at just the wrong moment. lol OMG, I did not see Mario dying coming! How crazy that the neighborhood stories did that. Wow. Oh dear, so much relationship drama on the way. Those wheel spins really added a lot this time.
All right, I'm going to move on for now, but super fun start to the generation!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Designergirl81
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: MySims Legacy Challenge - Updated 1/17/23

Post by Designergirl81 »

Sorry this is such a big update. We had several big blizzards in December that meant I didn't have work and then my family wasn't able to come for the holidays because of weather, so that meant I spent a lot of time playing sims. But then after the holidays work got busy and my family came to visit leaving no time to write up the chapters.
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: MySims Legacy Challenge - Updated 4/11/23

Post by peachy123uk »

Spoiler:
getting through those generations fast
UPCOMING EVENTS:

FEBRUARY
GOLDEN PLUMBOB

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: MySims Legacy Challenge - Updated 4/11/23

Post by ciyrose »

I am so far behind again, but here to work on getting through at least SOME of your updates!
Spoiler:
2.4: I have never managed a successful toddler playdate. That looked like fun, I might have to give it another shot. Oh boy, living with Sapphire and Luke...could get interesting, my fingers are crossed for Ada. The kids are all just so cute!

2.5: YAY for making it onto the dance team. I didn't even think about making a club to have a dance team. I really need to play more with clubs. I've started doing more, but still. Awww, this story got so sweet, and what a wonderful way to turn the story. Oh yay for Luke!! I'm happy for all the current couples, and yay for the baby having a wonderful home, where we can probably see how he does. :)

2.6: Awww, it makes sense to me that she would knit DJ a onesie. lol Naughty sims using the bridal suite! lol Oh boy, wedding DRAMA! So just a quick note, when telling Harmony's story you said Tristain with the proposal instead of Archer. Not a big deal, just wanted to let you know since I noticed it. :D Oh man, what is happening? Was she actually pregnant all this time? Must find out!

2.7: It WAS a hidden pregnancy. I wondered...man Tristian is a fertile guy. Good man Luke, I knew I liked him! Oh boy, Tristian produces a lot of twins it seems! lol Poor Ada, so surprised, but she's got Luke and will be fine! Why does it not surprise me she immediately began knitting the new babies onesies? It is so perfect! Did we have a second spin??? Doesn't REALLY matter, but great job!
I have also tried to think of any spins you could do and had a big fat blank in my head, BUT if any inspiration suddenly strikes me I will let you know. :)

I have to be done reading for now but really enjoying where you have gone with all this. :)

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image

Return to “Sims 4 Stories”