Ms Robinson Makes Babies Chapter 5 *NEW* 1.21.24

All Boolprop Challenge stories go here. All games are can enter!
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Ms Robinson Makes Babies Chapter 5 *NEW* 1.21.24

Post by Mojo »

Hello everyone! I'm back ONCE AGAIN with another challenge! (when first posting this, this challenge brings my total up to 15 ongoing challenges...)
Today we're tackling the new challenge for boolprop's 16th birthday! With some of my own added rules to make things just a tad bit more difficult for me.
The biggest change is that instead of 16 total kiddos, I'm doing 16 boys AND 16 girls. We'll see how that works out for me lol

Well, let's get to it!

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
*New*Chapter 8*New*
Last edited by Mojo on February 4th, 2024, 12:07 pm, edited 9 times in total.

Ongoing:
A Wilde ISBI Alphabetcy | A Swift Drift | The Mons: A Pokémon Baby Challenge
The Huckles | Mojo's Achievement Challenge (10 Total Challenges) | Ms Robinson Makes Babies |

Complete:
View all Completed Challenges Here: Mojo's Finished Challenges
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Awards:

Spoiler:
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: Ms Robinson Makes Babies *NEW* Chapter 1 12.11.21

Post by peachy123uk »

Spoiler:
Lovely start. Shame about all the boys. But hopefully girls next time. Oops, sugar I forgot about the size of the house, have to restart again. But I am will do two separate people, man for the boys and women for the girls.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Mojo »

peachy123uk wrote:
Spoiler:
Lovely start. Shame about all the boys. But hopefully girls next time. Oops, sugar I forgot about the size of the house, have to restart again. But I am will do two separate people, man for the boys and women for the girls.
Spoiler:
Yeah, I was definitely not happy about 4 boys to start things off... Here's hoping we get girls soon! :drinks: Oh no! The house restrictions! Maybe instead of starting over you could just demo your current house and rebuild it instead? Doing a man for the boys and a woman for the girls sounds even harder than what I'm doing! I can't wait to read it!

Ongoing:
The Huckles | Mojo's Achievement Challenge (10 Total Challenges) | Ms Robinson Makes Babies |

Complete:
Awards:

Spoiler:
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

Spoiler:
mmm good idea with the house
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Spoiler:
I still have to start mine, I might tonight if I don't get distracted watching anime again. So the boy curse begins huh? Four down, 28 more to go. :P Anyway, I have to work on what kind of house I'm going to do and the lot size, might pick a 20x20 lot so it's even and my OCD about symmetry doesn't freak out every time I see it. And I am so using the ITF lottery numbers thing if I don't think I can do it with just the starting funds. It's a game mechanic, not a cheat so that's my loophole on that.
Boo
Origin ID: MightyMinestrone
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Post by Boo »

Yay! A new challenge from you. This is exciting to get in on the ground floor.
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: Ms Robinson Makes Babies *NEW* Chapter 2 7.7.22

Post by Mojo »

Update! Just in time for SimNaNo! Woohoo!

Chapter 2

Ongoing:

Complete:
Awards:

Spoiler:
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Oh boy, you do like to make things harder on yourself don't you?! lol
Spoiler:
I mean hey, at least you only have 15 challenges going. Meanwhile, I'm over here feeling very similar with my 17 challenges. :wave: :duh:

Chapter 1: I love the building requirements of this particular challenge....although I am NOT starting this...yet. Markus is a handsome sim. LOL....that face and the moodlet, too funny. I mean the good thing is, you COULD have just eaten salads and things that don't require actual cooking if you needed to. Welcome Beckett! Poor Lilah, really wants to dislike writing, and now is sick and still being forced to take care of kids and work. lol AHAHA!!! Twins!! So I'm going to put my bet in now that you will end up with girls being finished first, because you are going to be asking and asking for girls and suddenly you will get NOTHING but girls. lol YAY for Beckett getting to age up. He was a cutie as a toddler, but you've got lots of them coming. YAY for the extra money call coming at the right time too. lol See, another boy. The game is going to make you beg for girls and then you'll be sorry you did, I'm just sure of it because sims. lol

Chapter 2: Yay for another baby, we'll see if you get the girls started. So I don't think I ever thought about how hard it probably is to get children the 16 skills. YAY for all of the kids getting those 16 points. Beckett is a handsome-looking teen....and don't you just hate it that toddler skills lead into child skills, but unless you go beyond the standard 'child' skills it does nothing for teens? Woohoo, a girl! Now for the girl run. lol
What a fun challenge you have given yourself!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Mojo »

ciyrose wrote: July 8th, 2022, 11:31 am Oh boy, you do like to make things harder on yourself don't you?! lol
Spoiler:
I mean hey, at least you only have 15 challenges going. Meanwhile, I'm over here feeling very similar with my 17 challenges. :wave: :duh:

Chapter 1: I love the building requirements of this particular challenge....although I am NOT starting this...yet. Markus is a handsome sim. LOL....that face and the moodlet, too funny. I mean the good thing is, you COULD have just eaten salads and things that don't require actual cooking if you needed to. Welcome Beckett! Poor Lilah, really wants to dislike writing, and now is sick and still being forced to take care of kids and work. lol AHAHA!!! Twins!! So I'm going to put my bet in now that you will end up with girls being finished first, because you are going to be asking and asking for girls and suddenly you will get NOTHING but girls. lol YAY for Beckett getting to age up. He was a cutie as a toddler, but you've got lots of them coming. YAY for the extra money call coming at the right time too. lol See, another boy. The game is going to make you beg for girls and then you'll be sorry you did, I'm just sure of it because sims. lol

Chapter 2: Yay for another baby, we'll see if you get the girls started. So I don't think I ever thought about how hard it probably is to get children the 16 skills. YAY for all of the kids getting those 16 points. Beckett is a handsome-looking teen....and don't you just hate it that toddler skills lead into child skills, but unless you go beyond the standard 'child' skills it does nothing for teens? Woohoo, a girl! Now for the girl run. lol
What a fun challenge you have given yourself!
Nothing like making an already hard challenge harder, ya know? :spin:
Spoiler:
That number is at 14 now! I finished my Apocalypse challenge! But this just means that I have an empty spot to start that 900+ baby challenge I was telling you about a while back... I cannot stop the urge at this point lol :bounce: :bounce:

Chapter 1: I love that there's an added build restriction to this! It definitely adds a different level to it. You know, if you start this, you'll be at 18 challenges which is a better even number than 17 :hmm: 8-)
You know, if all we made was salads, it wouldn't be as entertaining lol I know how you all love to see me suffer. I found it absolutely HILARIOUS that the ONE TIME I pick writing as a way to make money, my sim wants to hate writing. I could not believe it lol my game is pro at trolling me at this point. If I finish the girls first I would DIE laughing! Especially if they finish WAY before the boys. And then I will blame you for it lol :pan:

Chapter 2: Yeah, getting to 16 skill points is a bit more challenging than I thought. Especially when they have pesky needs to take care of lol And when you think about it, when you normally play, the aspirations only require you to get level 10 in one skill. And the further into the skill, the slower the skill gain. Which is why I don't focus on one skill at a time. To hopefully gain skills faster. There are skills that transfer over from child to teen, but I'm avoiding those to give myself more of a challenge lol because my middle name is challenge obviously.

I swear. If we have a girl run, I'm calling you psychic.
As always, thanks for reading, Ciyrose! You're comments always make my day :hug:

Ongoing:

Complete:
Awards:

Spoiler:
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: Ms Robinson Makes Babies *NEW* Chapter 3 7.10.22

Post by Mojo »

New chapter!

Chapter 3

Ongoing:

Complete:
Awards:

Spoiler:
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: Ms Robinson Makes Babies Chapter 4 *NEW* 7.13.22

Post by Mojo »

New update!

Chapter 4

Ongoing:

Complete:
Awards:

Spoiler:
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: Ms Robinson Makes Babies Chapter 4 *NEW* 7.13.22

Post by ciyrose »

Woo, 2 more chapters....time to read!
Spoiler:
Chapter 3: Oh man, 3 tries before babies? Wow....well at least she's pregnant. YAY Levi!! Way to get those skills. Awww, I love Levi, so cute and that little pout. Now Oliver, yay, and Owen! I love Owen's look. Wow, I have never had that kind of gain from the hoop, but I guess I've never dreamed big before. Good to know. I am also curious why all of your sims go outside to age up. Bye Beckett! Good luck in the world. I will likely be finding and downloading some fun sims for challenges. Bree is adorable. Woo, so many skills happening! See ya Oliver! Oh boy, a bit of drama! Bye Owen, good luck.....now, the baby.....awww, I'm not physic! lol Oh well, I still think you are going to end up with a sudden influx of girls.

Chapter 4: Yay for another nooboo on the way! :begging: Be a girl, be a girl, be a girl! :begging: Good job Bree! She is such a cutie. All right Levi! Good job, and now you have a teen again. Wow, Levi just blazed through those skills as a teen didn't he? Good job, and good-bye. Yay for Bree getting her skills too. I love Bree! YAY a GIRL!!! That's great!
Woo, so much happening there, a ton of fun!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: Ms Robinson Makes Babies Chapter 5 *NEW* 12.4.22

Post by Mojo »

update! Chapter 5

Ongoing:

Complete:
Awards:

Spoiler:
creativecress36
Origin ID: electricpop3039
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by creativecress36 »

I love Bree. If you upload her I may have to steal her! Haha
Hiatus
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Mojo »

We won a Golden Plumbob! Ms Robinson won the Palmer Whisperer award which is the award for the best BoolProp challenge!

Thank you so much for the nomination and the votes everyone!

Ongoing:

Complete:
Awards:

Spoiler:
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Congrats on the golden plumbob, which I don't think I've said before. Now onto the update I haven't read yet. :)
Spoiler:
Chapter 5: Sheesh, two tries this time? I'm so glad I'm not the only one that randomly forgets to pay the bills until they lights go out. Wow, it might have taken Porter a bit of time to get to child, but he blazed right through after that. BAWHAHAH, that face!!! I love it. Man, boys are just going to keep coming and prove me totally wrong. Wow, I haven't seen that fear before. Poor Porter. Poor Bree waddling out. lol Poor Michael, he was really charmed with Lilah. Olvia killing the skills. Ryker is ADORABLE. Porter really did just kill those skills after toddlerhood. Good job, bye. YAY a girl!!! The girls have made a BIT of a comeback, although still only 1/2 as many, but long way to go still!
It's going well, and quickly so far!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: Ms Robinson Makes Babies Chapter 5 *NEW* 6.18.23

Post by Mojo »

I have a new update today! Will we catch up with the girls?

Chapter 6

Ongoing:

Complete:
Awards:

Spoiler:
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

OH boy, let's see if I was right!!
Spoiler:
Chapter 6: I just have to say, you had a LOT of backlogged updates!!! Good for you, I am always like right on the edge, which is why I end up taking so long of breaks because if something throws off my playing I have nothing to share. Hello Leon. Woo, good job kids, now you can, well not quite get out, but get closer to getting out. Awww, that's so cute, and sad, about the "monster" with the tent. Wow, good job Opal. Wow, I haven't seen THAT sad painting, it's AWESOME! Bye Oliva, and also I guess welcome Obie (I guess maybe I was wrong.) LOL, I am laughing at Riker's misery. lol It's too much. Geez, I was REALLY wrong, maybe I jinxed!? :shifty: :duck: SORRY SORRY SORRY!!! All the kids are cute though, and I was laughing at Sam, that gift was red flag number 1. lol
Great job, as always!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Mojo »

ciyrose wrote: June 19th, 2023, 2:49 pm OH boy, let's see if I was right!!
Spoiler:
Chapter 6: I just have to say, you had a LOT of backlogged updates!!! Good for you, I am always like right on the edge, which is why I end up taking so long of breaks because if something throws off my playing I have nothing to share. Hello Leon. Woo, good job kids, now you can, well not quite get out, but get closer to getting out. Awww, that's so cute, and sad, about the "monster" with the tent. Wow, good job Opal. Wow, I haven't seen THAT sad painting, it's AWESOME! Bye Oliva, and also I guess welcome Obie (I guess maybe I was wrong.) LOL, I am laughing at Riker's misery. lol It's too much. Geez, I was REALLY wrong, maybe I jinxed!? :shifty: :duck: SORRY SORRY SORRY!!! All the kids are cute though, and I was laughing at Sam, that gift was red flag number 1. lol
Great job, as always!
Spoiler:
There was a time, where I played ahead enough for one chapter of all of my stories before I started posting stuff. I wanted to get more consistent with my updating. So I've been able to keep up (and even get further ahead) with all my stories! (Some are at a stand still while I wait for heir polls though... That's the one drawback lol) I have about 16 posts total for all my stories ready to go for the next 16 weeks (i've been posting once per week) I'm actually pretty proud of this fact lol

As for this challenge, Yes. I'm ONE HUNDRED PERCENT blaming you for jinxing it. :fight:

Ongoing:

Complete:
Awards:

Spoiler:
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: Ms Robinson Makes Babies Chapter 5 *NEW* 10.8.23

Post by Mojo »

I have a new chapter today!

Chapter 7

Ongoing:

Complete:
Awards:

Spoiler:

Return to “Boolprop Challenge Stories”