Legrand Legacy- 12/11/14

Forum rules
If you wish to have your legacy moved back to the active forums, please report the thread and specify which forum it should be returned.
WistfulRose

Post Counts

Legrand Legacy- 12/11/14

Post by WistfulRose »

I'm on hiatus right now. I kind of burnt myself out on sims so I don't know when I'll be updating this next.
I do, however, have every intention of continuing this in the future.

Okay, so this is the first Legacy that I've ever posted, so quality isn't exactly the best... It also isn't scored.

Chapter 1: Taking Over
Chapter 2: Carried Away
Chapter 3: Huzzah
Chapter 4: The Vipers
Chapter 5: Finally

Who's Who: Generation 2
Uni Part1: Figures
Uni Part2: Burn
Chapter 1: The Nose
Chapter 2: Confidential *new*

Keika's Extra Special Wedding Update
Jason and Juliette
Last edited by WistfulRose on May 27th, 2015, 8:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
WistfulRose

Post Counts

Re: Legrand Legacy- 12/11/14

Post by WistfulRose »

:party: I finally updated!
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Re: Legrand Legacy- 12/11/14

Post by MichelleCYoung »

I read all the way up through "The Nose" months ago, and now that I found it again, I got sucked into binge reading it all over again.

Wow! I want to find out what happens, next! Will the family ever find out what really happened? Will that
Spoiler:
jerkbag who's in management, not information, ever develop the least little bit of common decency? Of COURSE it's a big deal when someone dies, especially if all the other victims had survived. And then that person who died turns out to be her brother!!! Gaaaaahhhh!
OK, so I don't often want to slap sims, but, yeah. I mean, a villain is a villain, but this guy... Gee, willikers!

Sooo, I hope you update again, soon. And I hope that college IRL isn't too hard, but is full of fun!
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!

Return to “Sims 2 Story Graveyard”