Australia

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: Close Encounter Academy [TS4]

Post by MayaRose1138 »

Hi! I've started doing this challenge and am almost at the end of Gen 1. However, I'm having trouble deciding on an heir. I've narrowed it down to two and I'd like some help in deciding which one to choose. Please help!!
I'm also working on a website to host the story but I won't link here until I've done a few chapters.
Spoiler:
First is Nova, youngest of triplets. She is Self-Assured and a Genius, and hopefully will receive the Family-Orientated trait when she ages to YA (the trait has currently gone missing for teens in my game). She has the Top Academic aspiration and will be an Astronaut if she is the heir.

Second is Galaxy, the youngest of twins, who has just aged up to teen. She is a Self-Assured Geek, with her third trait to be High Maintainence. She has the Computer Whiz aspiration and will initially be a Tech Guru, most likely switching to Astronaut later on if she is the heir.
Last edited by MayaRose1138 on December 22nd, 2022, 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

Why don't you put a heir poll up here: https://www.boolprop.net/viewforum.php?f=70
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

MayaRose1138
Australia

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by MayaRose1138 »

How do I create the poll?
MayaRose1138
Australia

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by MayaRose1138 »

I’m back on the final generation of this challenge. My gen 2 has four kids and they all have alien skin. What happens if they can’t have a a human-looking child? All of the children of the alien sims in the family tree have had alien-skinned children so I’m not holding out much hope!
MayaRose1138
Australia

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by MayaRose1138 »

Well, the sixth child was born and there’s still no non-alien skinned child :shrug: Any thoughts? It doesn’t seem to be genetically possible for an alien to have a human-looking child!

Edit: looking back through all my games, I have never had an alien have a child with non-alien skin. I feel like this is an impossible task! Next generation, sure, but not the first generation. Should there be a clause in this challenge if you have six children who look alien, or are my sims going to have to keep going until they maybe get a human-skinned child? :shrug: Or create a fourth generation?
MayaRose1138
Australia

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by MayaRose1138 »

Had some time today to post a couple of chapters for gen 2! Still trying to work out what to do in gen 3 about the lack of human-looking children...

Chapter 2.3
Chapter 2.4
Rawla
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Origin ID: Rawla
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Rawla »

I've not been able to log in to this account until now. But yay I'm back and sooooo sorry for not getting here sooner to say:

[RULE CHANGE]
  • Have at least human-looking three offspring with your human spouse.
I hope this helps. If you have any other difficulties, please let me know. So much has been changed and adjusted in the game mechanics since I wrote this challenge. Thanks for sticking with it! ♥
MayaRose1138
Australia

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by MayaRose1138 »

Rawla wrote: January 9th, 2024, 1:44 pm I've not been able to log in to this account until now. But yay I'm back and sooooo sorry for not getting here sooner to say:

[RULE CHANGE]
I hope this helps. If you have any other difficulties, please let me know. So much has been changed and adjusted in the game mechanics since I wrote this challenge. Thanks for sticking with it! ♥
Thank you :). I finished the challenge a few days after posting that question, getting one of the kids to have twins before I wrapped things up, and one of the twins was human looking so I figured that counted ^^ . I’ll be finishing posting everything after I get the updates for the 12th Baby Boom done, complete with score.

Interestingly, I have continued the family on in the Trailer Park challenge and of the 17 grandchildren born to the gen 3 heir, only three have alien coloured skin. In the extended family, less than a third of the grandchildren of aliens have the coloured skin. I imagine that the green/purple/blue skins will die out within the next two generations.
Rawla
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Rawla »

MayaRose1138 wrote: January 9th, 2024, 3:13 pm
Rawla wrote: January 9th, 2024, 1:44 pm I've not been able to log in to this account until now. But yay I'm back and sooooo sorry for not getting here sooner to say:

[RULE CHANGE]
Thank you :). I finished the challenge a few days after posting that question, getting one of the kids to have twins before I wrapped things up, and one of the twins was human looking so I figured that counted ^^ . I’ll be finishing posting everything after I get the updates for the 12th Baby Boom done, complete with score.

Interestingly, I have continued the family on in the Trailer Park challenge and of the 17 grandchildren born to the gen 3 heir, only three have alien coloured skin. In the extended family, less than a third of the grandchildren of aliens have the coloured skin. I imagine that the green/purple/blue skins will die out within the next two generations.
Yay for finishing!!! I'm thrilled! :bounce: :#1: So sorry it was so hard. Silly challenge likes to throw difficulties our way. [edit to add... 17 grandchildren, wow! That's awesome.]
MayaRose1138
Australia

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by MayaRose1138 »

Rawla wrote: January 9th, 2024, 3:20 pm
MayaRose1138 wrote: January 9th, 2024, 3:13 pm Thank you :). I finished the challenge a few days after posting that question, getting one of the kids to have twins before I wrapped things up, and one of the twins was human looking so I figured that counted ^^ . I’ll be finishing posting everything after I get the updates for the 12th Baby Boom done, complete with score.

Yay for finishing!!! I'm thrilled! :bounce: :#1: So sorry it was so hard. Silly challenge likes to throw difficulties our way. [edit to add... 17 grandchildren, wow! That's awesome.]
Thank you! Just finished an update, so getting closer to the end of gen 2!

Chapter 2.5 - Not much happens :)

Is there a flair for this challenge or just a generic one?
Rawla
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Rawla »

I believe there used to be a little alien-looking one with a plumbob over its head.
MayaRose1138
Australia

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by MayaRose1138 »

DewDropDizzy
Origin ID: kyriekaimei
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by DewDropDizzy »

commenting here so i can find this challenge again and give it a try. i don't need anymore (i already have three but whats one more?)
Rawla
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Rawla »

DewDropDizzy wrote: March 6th, 2024, 2:15 pm commenting here so i can find this challenge again and give it a try. i don't need anymore (i already have three but whats one more?)
LOL Famous last words. I bet you have close to 10 challenges now? If not, you will. :haha: :celebration:

Return to “Sims 4 Rulesets”