101 Legends [**NEW** 02/03]

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: 101 Legends [UPDATE 07/14/2022]

Post by ciyrose »

I'm going to get through generation 4! Yay
Spoiler:
4.0: Faiz has quite the look. Good luck to him and Sid. Oh boy, those mods that introduce risky can really bite you. Congrats to Kronk, happy birthday to Manny, and poor Johnny, not knowing what to do with himself. Aww, what a cute wedding. Welcome Russell. Awww, too bad about the miscarriage, but Russell is a cutie!

4.1: Man Scrat and Russell need to separate apparently. :) Awww, twins! Welcome Ellie and Kevin! YAY for Dug! I totally get it. I always get a bit sad when my heirs become elders too. I love Dug too. :)

4.2: Oh man, rocky first start. Haha, of course your game would give you another girl. I love all the blonde babies!!

4.3: Awww, anytime I get a popup about the spirits I always just send someone out to strengthen anyone cause I also can't keep track. Sorry if you lost Amira and Paolo....that's too bad. Awww, bye Kronk. :( All the kids are so cute. Good luck with determining heir...of course I'm behind so you already have.

4.4: I love all the faces your sims make. lol I hate that plant glitch. Gotta love jogging to clear minds. Woo, contrats to Russell.
What fun, I'll have to catch up more later.

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: 101 Legends [UPDATE 07/14/2022]

Post by ciyrose »

Generation 5, you are up!
Spoiler:
5.0: I already love Russell with Ulrike! OMG, Dug!!! Already? I know he's not new, but still. Oh I hate charisma skills most of the time. They take FOREVER! Wow, I don't think I've ever had a sim put a painting in their inventory all on their own. How nice! I guess Faiz isn't a runner??? lol Ralph!! Yay, a fun movie to pull names from!

5.1: Eeee, Ralph is ADORABLE! LOL...suddenly Faiz became a runner I guess. Oh boy twins! How cute though that you got a boy and a girl! HAHA, I don't want them. lol I love Ralph. These kids are just too cute! Wow Russell!

5.2: If Faiz DOESN'T die from overexertion I'll be surprised. Way to go Russell getting to the top of his career! Oh man, sickness abounds. Wow, Ralph is quite pretty.

5.3: OH NO!! Not Sid!!! Sid will be very very missed, and I'm actually shocked that she went first. Wow, Faiz died on his own? But also quickly. Poor Russell and the kids. Yay for Vanellope, I do love her. LOL.....yes Russell eventually death, but you have a BIT more time. lol OMG, Hates Children, she really did get you.
What a crazy gen, but they did so good!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
creativecress36
Origin ID: electricpop3039
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: 101 Legends [UPDATE 12/04]

Post by creativecress36 »

After 5 months, have a Legends update!

(Oh god I can't believe it's been 5 months I'm so sorry.)
Hiatus
creativecress36
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: 101 Legends [Hiatus]

Hi everyone, I haven't updated the Legends in a while for a good-ish reason. I have not liked playing this generation very much, and with the new updates for infants and growing together, I'm debating if I should do a mini reboot or something else with the family. So much has been added since I started and I really need to think about where I'd like this family to go. So, temp hiatus for the Legends, but they may be back soon depending on my decision. :)
Hiatus
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: 101 Legends [Hiatus]

Post by ciyrose »

Well, I totally understand being stuck on a generation that isn't fun or you are struggling to find the joy in the playing the family or where you want it to go. Even though you are on hiatus, I'm going to at least catch up to where you finished. :)
Spoiler:
6.0: Awww, Calcifer!! What a cutie! I love dogs to, but I have a cat right now, who looks very much like Calcifer actually, and love her too. All right Erick Swift, he is a good-looking sim. OMG, triplets??? Wow, that was quite the turn. I think I'm understanding why you felt the way you did here.

6.1: The triplets are SUPER cute even if you didn't want 3 of them all at once! I think Calcifer is the favorite child BECAUSE he's not human. lol For a sim who hates kids she is remarkably spending some time with them. The kids are super duper cute!

6.2: Oh dear, this update is off to a rocky start with those grades! Awww, bye Ulrike! At least she lasted through the toddler years! Sheesh, you are right, a lot of not great things, but the kids are all cute as teens.

6.3: I'm glad it was Howl, even if you never get to his generation. :) Geez, good thing none of the kids are still toddlers! The girls really look very nice with their makeovers. I like them a lot. Do you happen to have them on the gallery by chance? I would love to plop one into one of my challenges! Woo, she made it! Congrats to Van!
Well if you ever do come back to this family I'll happily keep reading, but also totally understand if you are ready to move on, it was fun!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
creativecress36
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: 101 Legends [**NEW** 07/30]

WELCOME BACK TO 101 LEGENDS!

The reboot is now live and I'm stupid excited about it. :)
Hiatus
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: Salemsvartulv
Origin ID: Ginnynena
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: 101 Legends [**NEW** 07/30]

Post by Salem »

Spoiler:
yaaaaaay it's so nice to have this family back! I hope Amira has a fun second ride at this challenge lol Travis is a good choice for a spouse, I am guilty of using him on some of my plays too lol

Welcome (again) Prince! Funfact: according to a trivia board game I used to play with my sisters as a child, this prince's name is actually Florian lol not sure if it's 100% official, but I believe the game was.
Can't wait for more! Good luck to Amira on having a million kids and dogs lol!
creativecress36
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: 101 Legends [**NEW** 09/28]

UPDATE TIME!

I'm thankful to be back with the Legends :)
Hiatus
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: Salemsvartulv
Origin ID: Ginnynena
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Salem »

Spoiler:
hahahaha Amira and you always make me laugh, I really had been missing this family!

congrats on the babies, and how funny they were all boys lol I think the game has something with boys lately...thought honestly my games always favor boys for some reason lol not complaining, I think I'm one of the few simmers who actually prefesr to play boys lol!

Let's hope Amira gets her girl next time! can't wait to see how you do with all the new aspirations and stuff!
creativecress36
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Salem wrote: September 28th, 2023, 2:06 pm
Spoiler:
hahahaha Amira and you always make me laugh, I really had been missing this family!

congrats on the babies, and how funny they were all boys lol I think the game has something with boys lately...thought honestly my games always favor boys for some reason lol not complaining, I think I'm one of the few simmers who actually prefesr to play boys lol!

Let's hope Amira gets her girl next time! can't wait to see how you do with all the new aspirations and stuff!
Thanks for reading Salem!

I have no idea what's up with all the boys, I noticed in my achievement challenge too it was majorly boys being born...I hope the trend changes soon!
Hiatus
Designergirl81
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
It’s my birthday
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by Designergirl81 »

Finally getting around to reading the reboot. I am happy this family is back. Great few chapters to start. The kids are so cute.
creativecress36
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Designergirl81 wrote: October 16th, 2023, 11:11 am Finally getting around to reading the reboot. I am happy this family is back. Great few chapters to start. The kids are so cute.
Thanks for reading! :)
Hiatus
creativecress36
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: 101 Legends [**NEW** 10/30]

We're back and ready to attack! Enjoy a Legends update :)
Hiatus
creativecress36
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: 101 Legends [**NEW** 02/03]

I just noticed I haven't updated this challenge since OCTOBER, I am so sorry. Here's a new update. More to come soon!
Hiatus

Return to “Sims 4 Stories”