Mojo's Achievement Challenge *NEW* *3.24.24*

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: Mojo's Achievement Challenge *NEW* *3.12.23*

Post by ciyrose »

Oh woohoo, you have an update!!!
Spoiler:
Don't you just "love" the random outfits sims will just suddenly show up in? OMG, I'm already dying and I'm only like 10 pictures in. Gotta love Yama-drama, and sims being in weird places, like on counters. lol Interesting about the high school homework not counting, especially since extra credit DOES count for the child aspiration. The Yama's are really not doing great with these relationships. I am glad I'm not the only one who had some sims calling me in quick succession about babies. What a fun idea to take the family off lot every week. If you ever get the visit every festival random legacy roll you might be ready to go back to keeping families at home, but it's a good idea. LOL Ha, I have been doing the same thing with Prom. We'll go to prom when you are closer to growing up, and like once, MAYBE twice if you are lucky. You are already up to a heir poll? Crazy, but expected. I'm almost there on most of mine too and we are only 3 rounds in, but that's 6 weeks.
A fun update as usual!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: Mojo's Achievement Challenge *NEW* *3.12.23*

Post by Mojo »

ciyrose wrote: March 14th, 2023, 6:23 pm Oh woohoo, you have an update!!!
Spoiler:
Don't you just "love" the random outfits sims will just suddenly show up in? OMG, I'm already dying and I'm only like 10 pictures in. Gotta love Yama-drama, and sims being in weird places, like on counters. lol Interesting about the high school homework not counting, especially since extra credit DOES count for the child aspiration. The Yama's are really not doing great with these relationships. I am glad I'm not the only one who had some sims calling me in quick succession about babies. What a fun idea to take the family off lot every week. If you ever get the visit every festival random legacy roll you might be ready to go back to keeping families at home, but it's a good idea. LOL Ha, I have been doing the same thing with Prom. We'll go to prom when you are closer to growing up, and like once, MAYBE twice if you are lucky. You are already up to a heir poll? Crazy, but expected. I'm almost there on most of mine too and we are only 3 rounds in, but that's 6 weeks.
A fun update as usual!
Spoiler:
Prom happens entire TOO OFTEN for me lol And I can't believe that we're so close to getting to gen 2! I'm so excited!
I also have a new chapter of my Name Game challenge! Chapter 1.6 is out now!

Ongoing:
A Wilde ISBI Alphabetcy | A Swift Drift | The Mons: A Pokémon Baby Challenge
The Huckles | Mojo's Achievement Challenge (10 Total Challenges) | Ms Robinson Makes Babies |

Complete:
View all Completed Challenges Here: Mojo's Finished Challenges
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Awards:

Spoiler:
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: Mojo's Achievement Challenge *NEW* *3.26.23*

Post by Mojo »

Chapter 1.6 of the Board Game challenge is out now!

Ongoing:
The Huckles | Mojo's Achievement Challenge (10 Total Challenges) | Ms Robinson Makes Babies |

Complete:
Awards:

Spoiler:
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: Mojo's Achievement Challenge *NEW* *4.2.23*

Post by Mojo »

Chapter 1.6 of my MySims challenge is out now!

Ongoing:

Complete:
Awards:

Spoiler:
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: Mojo's Achievement Challenge *NEW* *4.9.23*

Post by Mojo »

Chapter 1.6 of my DITFT is out now!

Ongoing:

Complete:
Awards:

Spoiler:
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: Mojo's Achievement Challenge *NEW* *4.16.23*

Post by Mojo »

Chapter 1.6 of my EPIC challenge is out now!

Ongoing:

Complete:
Awards:

Spoiler:
Leviathan255
United States of America

Post by Leviathan255 »

I just finished reading all chapters from all of your challenges! I'm really enjoying them :)
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Mojo »

Thank you! Glad to have you along for the ride!

Ongoing:

Complete:
Awards:

Spoiler:
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Welp, I'm behind again, but nothing new there. :)
Spoiler:
Hawkins: Oh no, the whole kitchen was CC huh? lol Too funny. Love the boys after their makeovers all ready. "Keeping Up With The Yamachans has started it’s latest episode." I am already dying. I still love you are saying yes to everything. I have gotten asked to go somewhere like twice, and one time the parents said yes, so there wasn't even a reason to sneak out. lol You have so many floating dishes, this is too funny. Looking forward to the heir poll!

Hawthorne: Awww, the doggos are so cute! That face on Dean is amazing! ROFL, this family is starting the drama early! Awww, poor Yamachan #2. I like the room makeover! HAHA, I love the friends with himself, that is too funny. Oh yay, puppies!!! Your family really does seem to be interested in freezing this update. Ranch and Chive, how cute! I love both the boys here, they are so cute! Oh my, that was quite the investigation you had to do. Glad we have it sorted though, poor Yama #2, death, married, and basically divorced all in less than week. The new room looks great, and yay for more doggos!

Simms: Haha, I love the snow in the karaoke building. Woo, want to go with the recipes. I'm still working on this myself. The twins look great! Choosing an heir will be a lot of fun! Go Logon!! Also, I get that early graduation nearly every day for Ginger Hundred. No idea why they are so gungho for that. Oh boy, I haven't won any ribbons either. I feel like I should maybe get started on that. lol All those toys at the fair. YAY, congrats on the ribbon!

Pierce: Nice job completing the fishing aspiration. I didn't even try with my DIFT founder. Yama #3 has had the "same" problem in each of the families....well minus one. It's kind of humorous! Yay for the families getting some crushes on each other! I don't think I did know you could wade in that water. I love all the kids here too.

Epoch: Poor Grace, she really is a cutie. Oooh, Yama #4 now. Yay for the maxed career and fridge! Oh that free love NAP is rough. I always remove it too. Oh Grace, just doing her own thing. The house is looking good, and I bet you are ready to be able to have a bathroom!
All right, all caught up again and love the round!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Mojo »

ciyrose wrote: April 22nd, 2023, 9:39 pm Welp, I'm behind again, but nothing new there. :)
Spoiler:
Hawkins: Oh no, the whole kitchen was CC huh? lol Too funny. Love the boys after their makeovers all ready. "Keeping Up With The Yamachans has started it’s latest episode." I am already dying. I still love you are saying yes to everything. I have gotten asked to go somewhere like twice, and one time the parents said yes, so there wasn't even a reason to sneak out. lol You have so many floating dishes, this is too funny. Looking forward to the heir poll!

Hawthorne: Awww, the doggos are so cute! That face on Dean is amazing! ROFL, this family is starting the drama early! Awww, poor Yamachan #2. I like the room makeover! HAHA, I love the friends with himself, that is too funny. Oh yay, puppies!!! Your family really does seem to be interested in freezing this update. Ranch and Chive, how cute! I love both the boys here, they are so cute! Oh my, that was quite the investigation you had to do. Glad we have it sorted though, poor Yama #2, death, married, and basically divorced all in less than week. The new room looks great, and yay for more doggos!

Simms: Haha, I love the snow in the karaoke building. Woo, want to go with the recipes. I'm still working on this myself. The twins look great! Choosing an heir will be a lot of fun! Go Logon!! Also, I get that early graduation nearly every day for Ginger Hundred. No idea why they are so gungho for that. Oh boy, I haven't won any ribbons either. I feel like I should maybe get started on that. lol All those toys at the fair. YAY, congrats on the ribbon!

Pierce: Nice job completing the fishing aspiration. I didn't even try with my DIFT founder. Yama #3 has had the "same" problem in each of the families....well minus one. It's kind of humorous! Yay for the families getting some crushes on each other! I don't think I did know you could wade in that water. I love all the kids here too.

Epoch: Poor Grace, she really is a cutie. Oooh, Yama #4 now. Yay for the maxed career and fridge! Oh that free love NAP is rough. I always remove it too. Oh Grace, just doing her own thing. The house is looking good, and I bet you are ready to be able to have a bathroom!
All right, all caught up again and love the round!
Spoiler:
Hawkins: Yeah, those counters were my favorite in the whole game and I miss them already lol I've still never been asked to sneak out. In any of my households. Which is kind of annoying. You'd think that if they put that as one of the requirements for an aspiration that they would make it more prevalent. :shrug: Don't worry, I got the floating dishes fixed! :thup:

Hawthorne: I died when Kiyoshi was told he became friends with himself! probably one of the funniest things to ever happen to me in this game lol And the amount of near death experiences in this chapter was scary! I love the room makeovers! I've been getting more into building lately and it's becoming fun for me lol

Simms: I've never learned all the city living recipes so this was a fun accomplishment for me! I'm glad I have help picking heirs because I have no idea how to pick between these 4 kids. I love them all! The ribbons are going to be tricky since we seem to always get the same fair during their rotation. I have have to switch around when I play with them during that generation to try and get the different ribbons.

Pierce: Well, at this point, there wasn't a whole lot for Octavia to do so the fishing gave her something to do. But now we're back to have having anything to do lol Also it helped for our collection progress! The families getting crushes on each other is so cute! And again, no idea how y'all are going to pick an heir lol

Epoch: I actually really love Grace and will be marrying her off to another one of my families so that I actually get to play with her a little bit! Soo don't worry, we'll be seeing more of her! And I ABSOLUTLELY cannot wait to have a bathroom! lol
Thanks, as always, for reading and commenting Ciyrose! :drinks:

Ongoing:

Complete:
Awards:

Spoiler:
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Mojo »

Oh, also, I have a new update for my NSB! Chapter 1.6 is out now!

Ongoing:

Complete:
Awards:

Spoiler:
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: Mojo's Achievement Challenge *NEW* *4.23.23*

Post by ciyrose »

Woo, an update that I noticed and have time to read before I get behind!
Spoiler:
Behrie: Ah yes, the standard 4 AM everyone doing something. The one "problem" with the 4 AM switch time. Ugh, the fear of the dark coming out of nowhere is so dumb! I didn't know you could upgrade so many of the science machines. lol So funny how neither sim seems concerned at all about being abducted. The girls are both very cute. I LOVE those family portraits. I'm so glad they are a thing! Looking forward to the heir poll here too!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: Mojo's Achievement Challenge *NEW* *4.30.23*

Post by Mojo »

I have an update for my Whimms legacy! Chapter 1.6 is out now!

Ongoing:

Complete:
Awards:

Spoiler:
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: Mojo's Achievement Challenge *NEW* *4.30.23*

Post by ciyrose »

Haha, I am staying caught up at the moment!
Spoiler:
Whimms: The kids are super cute, as usual! Ha, for so long you weren't sure you would ever get the whims to manage getting married and having a family, and now you have a full house! I like the wishes, think they do a better job of being a bit more interesting. AH HAHA, WOW, that is a lot of failures on volunteering! The kids are really not meant to volunteer I don't think! May not have been the MOST exciting round, but still fun as always!
Going to be really hard to decide heirs with your families...they all have awesome kids!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: Mojo's Achievement Challenge *NEW* *5.14.23*

Post by Mojo »

Chapter 1.6 for the Lockwood Lifestyle legacy is out now! AHH!

Ongoing:

Complete:
Awards:

Spoiler:
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: Mojo's Achievement Challenge *NEW* *5.21.23*

Post by Mojo »

Chapter 1.6 for the Random Legacy is out now!

Ongoing:

Complete:
Awards:

Spoiler:
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: Mojo's Achievement Challenge *NEW* *5.21.23*

Post by ciyrose »

All right a couple more updates. I have been bad and haven't played much recently, need to get some new posts played/written up, but for now, catching up here. :)
Spoiler:
Lockwood: I love their patio table...what a cool table. Oh, the room makeover is nice. The "stripes" of the wall color is a good idea. Love it! Awww, love Jordon, so that's a good match. Looking forward to the heir polls, although they will be tough!

Rhandum: You had played a LOT before the babies got here (so did I.) I am interested to see how it goes when you do finally get to those posts. :D HAHA, I don't think I've ever seen someone busting with a homemade guitar! Mayra doesn't care WHO gives her a baby anymore, she just wants another one! I did not know you could dance with mannequins. I love that festival t-shirt. LOL, I'm dying about trying to get the autograph, too funny. A very good round for the "stuff" this time around.
So much fun!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: Mojo's Achievement Challenge *NEW* *7.2.23*

Post by Mojo »

Chapter 1.7 of A Legendary Legacy is out now! And we have an heir poll! So don't forget to vote!

Ongoing:

Complete:
Awards:

Spoiler:
NextWish
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by NextWish »

I love reading your stories! You say you are crazy, but I think you are amazing. You have a great way of writing that keeps the reader coming back for more.
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Mojo »

Awe, thank you! I appreciate the compliment! :hug:

Ongoing:

Complete:
Awards:

Spoiler:

Return to “Sims 4 Stories”