My MySims Legacy Gen 1 Heir Poll!

Forum rules
When your poll is completed, please report it and ask for it to be locked.

Pick my heir!

Poll ended at August 6th, 2023, 4:31 pm

Mika
33%
Riley
50%
Liam
17%
Elise
No votes

Total votes: 6

Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

My MySims Legacy Gen 1 Heir Poll!

Post by Mojo »

It's that time! I have our first heir poll! Since the kids all have the same traits, that's not really going to be a deciding factor in this vote lol

But let's look at who we have up for heirship!

First up is Mika! She's the oldest! Mika graduated High school early! She's also currently enrolled in Uni in the distinguished Fine Arts degree.

As far as getting a head start on the next generation goals, Mika has maxed her instrument skill and the dancing skill. She just has to finish DJ mixing, which she's already half way through. She hasn't done any work on her aspiration.

Mika would be my 2nd choice for heir just because if she wins, next chapter would get us started on Generation 2 right away

Next up is Riley! She's the second born. Like Mika, Riley has already graduated high school. And she's also currently enrolled in Uni and has already finished and refined one of her term papers and the term hasn't even started yet!

As far as getting a head start on the next generation goals, Riley has maxed her instrument skill. She's one skill point away from maxing the dancing skill and hasn't started the DJ mixing skill. She hasn't done any work on her aspiration.

Riley would be my first choice for heir. And I don't even have a good reason lol I just really like her

Next up would be Liam. Liam is still currently in high school and will probably not be graduating early because is performance is terrible lol so that also means that he's not enrolled in Uni.

As far as getting a head start on the next generation goals, Liam has maxed his instrument skill. He's still working on the dancing skill and hasn't started the DJ mixing skill. He also hasn't done any work on his aspiration.

Liam would probably be my last pick for heir, simply because I like the girls better this generation lol

And finally, we have Elise! Elise is currently still in high school and unlikely to graduate early.

As far as getting a head start on the next generation goals, Elise has maxed her instrument skill. She's still working on the dancing skill and hasn't started the DJ mixing skill. She also hasn't done any work on her aspiration.

Elise would be my third choice for heir. Because I do really love the purple look.

Ongoing:
A Wilde ISBI Alphabetcy | A Swift Drift | The Mons: A Pokémon Baby Challenge
The Huckles | Mojo's Achievement Challenge (10 Total Challenges) | Ms Robinson Makes Babies |

Complete:
View all Completed Challenges Here: Mojo's Finished Challenges
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Awards:

Spoiler:

Return to “Sims 4 Story Polls”