Holt Legacy Gen 5 Heir Poll

Forum rules
When your poll is completed, please report it and ask for it to be locked.

Gen 5 Heir Poll

Poll ended at August 22nd, 2023, 8:30 am

Titan
No votes
Io
No votes
Europa
75%
Callisto
25%
Enceladus
No votes

Total votes: 4

WinterChild98
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Holt Legacy Gen 5 Heir Poll

Post by WinterChild98 »

It’s now time for the Generation 5 Heir Poll! Let’s meet the contenders.
First up we have Titan. He’s Grumpy, Good, Clumsy, Frugal, and Loves to Swim. His Lifetime Wish is Distinguished Director. If he wins I’m not sure who will end up being his spouse, it could be Janelle, or Toya, or someone else entirely. The first chunk of the generation, should he win, will probably focus on dealing with the mess that is his love life.
Next we have Io. He’s Artistic, Excitable, Neat, and Evil. His lifetime wish is Visionary. Should he be heir, he’ll probably end up marrying Ingrid, though he won’t remain faithful. There will probably be some affair babies and he’ll get up to some more evil shenanigans (he’ll most definitely kill some more people and he might keep someone prisoner in a secret dungeon he builds).
The middle child is Europa. She Loves the Heat, is a Loner, Artistic, and Proper. Her lifetime wish is Star News Anchor. Should she be heir, she’ll probably end up marrying Bobby, though they may end up with relationship problems later on cause they have conflicting traits (she’s Proper, he’s Inappropriate). Since she wants to be a journalist, should she be heir, she’ll probably end up involved in the big supernatural mystery that’s going on.
Callisto is next. She’s Easily Impressed and a Couch Potato. She’s still a toddler, so who knows where I’ll take things if she’s heir. I might have some plot surrounding Imaginary Friends or something.
Enceladus is Brave and Disciplined. He’s also still a toddler and in a similar situation to Callisto. If he’s heir there will probably be something surrounding Imaginary Friends as well.

And those are your five options! The heir poll will be open for 1 week, you can vote here, on my blog, or both!

Return to “Sims 3 Story Polls”