The Wilde's Generation H Heir Poll!

Forum rules
When your poll is completed, please report it and ask for it to be locked.

Who is heir!?

Poll ended at January 14th, 2024, 12:46 pm

Ian
43%
Ivy
57%
Isaac
No votes
Iris
No votes
Isaiah
No votes

Total votes: 7

Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

The Wilde's Generation H Heir Poll!

Post by Mojo »

It's that time again, Simmers! I am ONCE AGAIN at the end of another Wilde Generation! So we need to find out who is going to take over for my beloved Hoyt. We have FIVE candidates in this poll and TWO of them are part alien!

Without further ado, let's meet our candidates!

Starting things off with my favorite of the kids, IAN!

I can't really say why he's my favorite, but it's probably because he hasn't really done anything to make me mad lol AND his name is easy to type lol

He has some okay traits (and by okay, I mean he doesn't have the stupid noncommittal trait like his parents lol) and I love his aspiration because I didn't get to really explore it the last time I played with it!

If he gets picked as heir, we will be moving the family to Mt. Komorebi for ease of access for his aspiration. And that would be interesting for me since I've only lived in Mt. Komorebi once. In my Random Legacy. Which is happening right now. So I'm kind of excited about that!

Up next is Ivy.

I wouldn't be opposed to Ivy winning either. She's been pretty low-key like Ian and has earned a few points with her grades.

She's got the proper trait, which isn't my favorite, BUT she does have the dog lover trait! Which mean we will have DOGS if she's selected as heir! (I'm actually low-key exited about that... lol) She also has a new aspiration for me! I've dabbled in the eco lifestyle stuff, but I can honestly say that I've never done the civil designer career before. (though I am currently also doing it in my Random challenge)

If she gets selected as heir, we will be moving to Evergreen Harbor! Because where else would we live for eco innovating!?

Next up is Isaac!

...I have to be honest, I forget about him a lot. Mainly because he's not Ian and his existence was overshadowed by the alien twins. Though I have to say, he did manage to annoy the crap outta me as a toddler when he wouldn't stay in the damn bed.

His traits are meh. And, even though I've never done the city native aspiration (I am doing the city native aspiration with my Lifestyle Legacy though...), I really don't want to move into an apartment lol

Because if he's selected as heir, we'll be moving to San Myshuno.

Next up is Iris.

Damn aliens. Caught me off-guard with the alien abduction and the resulting twins which made me a verrrry stressed out Mojo. I am not a fan. And Iris is probably my least favorite of the five kids.

Her traits lean on the boring side and I just did the chief of mischief aspiration in my NSB challenge

If she wins the heir poll... I haven't really decided where to move us yet. Maybe Britechester? I haven't lived there in a long time

And finally, we have Isaiah.

Yeah... Those aliens man... Not a fan. It was like having triplets. And you all know how I feel about triplets. And Isaiah is my second least favorite for 2 big reasons: 1, I don't know if I really want the green skin lol and 2, I really hate typing out his name... hahaha

His traits are pretty boring (there's a lot of that in this gen lol) but his aspiration is interesting! I've never done that one before either!

If Isaiah is picked as heir, I think we'll probably just move to Willow Creek. *shrugs*

Well that's my opinion on the five kids, but the decision isn't up to me. It's up to YOU! The most I can do is try to sway you in a specific direction *cough*IAN*cough* *cough*IVY*cough*

Ongoing:
A Wilde ISBI Alphabetcy | A Swift Drift | The Mons: A Pokémon Baby Challenge
The Huckles | Mojo's Achievement Challenge (10 Total Challenges) | Ms Robinson Makes Babies |

Complete:
View all Completed Challenges Here: Mojo's Finished Challenges
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Awards:

Spoiler:

Return to “Sims 4 Story Polls”