A Whimms Whimacy Generation 1 Heir Poll

Forum rules
When your poll is completed, please report it and ask for it to be locked.

Who wins?

Poll ended at April 7th, 2024, 9:47 am

Ace
No votes
King
No votes
Jack
No votes
Joker
88%
Queen
13%

Total votes: 8

Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

A Whimms Whimacy Generation 1 Heir Poll

Post by Mojo »

Well, it’s finally here! We’re finally at the end of generation 1 and we need to decide who’s going to live by their whims in the next gen! We don’t really have any criteria here for picking an heir, so just vote for your favorite!

ACE
First up is Ace! His traits are snob and cat lover. The cat lover trait will give us some cat whims. Which we just did with Demi… soooooo.

KING
Next is King! His traits are dance machine and goofball. The goofball trait has him constantly being mischievous and wanting to do funny interactions. Which could put him on the track to die due to hysteria. Which would not be good for our legacy lol

JACK
Next is Jack. Jack’s traits are outgoing and good. He wants to be everyone’s friend. Literally. He’s always rolling whims to meet new people and make friends. So we would probably have no problems finding a spouse to date.

Maybe

JOKER
Next is Joker. His traits are bro and loves the outdoors. The loves the outdoors has given us vacation whims before, which could be fun! And also I just love him because he’s been so chaotic for me his entire existence.

Joker is my vote for heir. But don’t let that influence you

QUEEN
And finally we have Queen! She’s the only girl in this generation! Her traits are genius and loves the outdoors. Like Joker, we could get vacation whims with her.

Ongoing:
A Wilde ISBI Alphabetcy | A Swift Drift | The Mons: A Pokémon Baby Challenge
The Huckles | Mojo's Achievement Challenge (10 Total Challenges) | Ms Robinson Makes Babies |

Complete:
View all Completed Challenges Here: Mojo's Finished Challenges
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Awards:

Spoiler:

Return to “Sims 4 Story Polls”