Skeilah's Stories [Updated May 18, 2024]

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
Skeilah
Origin ID: SkeilahTS4
Belgium

Skeilah's Stories [Updated May 18, 2024]

Post by Skeilah »

Sul Sul!

I've been playing two Sims 4 families for a long time by now, and they really stole my heart - The Ridley family, which I started playing around May 2020, and the Hampton family who joined us in December 2020. I've been having lots of fun with them, and of course I love sharing my fun with fellow Simmers. Since the announcement of the Sims Forums shutting down, I decided to move my Legacy Challenges to this place. I hope you'll like them as much as I do!

Under here you can see a bit of information about my two beloved families and their legacy challenge. I will announce chapter updates in the replies, so I hope I can entertain y'all with that ^^

===

The Hampton's
(Follow The Whim Legacy)

[Family Tree]

The catch of this legacy is that the Watcher (=the player, in this case, me) can’t control the story. The heir tells their own story. You are only allowed to do the following things:
  • Follow the whims (=wants and fears) of the heir
  • Fill needs when needed
  • Follow aspiration goals
  • Complete work tasks or tasks on social events
  • Move the heir to another lot ONCE in their lifetime

In this legacy, all offsprings, both adopted children or children from birth, from another species than human, all are eligible to become the next heir. Once all offsprings turned into teens, a poll will be opened, and everyone can vote for the next heir.

Generation 1 (Eliza Hampton) - Overview Chapters (Completed)
Generation 2 (Demetri Hampton) - Overview Chapters (Completed)
Generation 3 (Maverick Hampton) - Overview Chapters (Completed)
Generation 4 (Hannah Hampton) Overview Chapters (In Progress)

===

The Ridley's
(MySims Legacy Challenge)

[Family Tree]

This legacy challenge is based on the MySims Legacy Challenge from alexia142, where every generation is based on a MySims Trophy that can be found through collecting. The challenge is LONG (20 generations), but so worth it, because every generation gives you new experiences. You must complete all of the Generation Goals in order to continue to the next generation. These goals are found on my blog, in the sidebar of every chapter.

In this legacy, only children of the opposite gender to the current heir are eligible to become the next heir. The oldest, by order of joining the family, eligible living child will automatically take over for the next generation. No heir poll for this story, sorry Standard smile.

Generation 1 (Liz Ridley / Chef Gino) - Overview Chapters (Completed)
Generation 2 (Oliver Ridley / DJ Candy) - Overview Chapters (Completed)
Generation 3 (Jess Ridley / Elmira Clamp) - Overview Chapters (Completed)
Generation 4 (Christopher Ridley / Ol'Gabby) - Overview Chapters (Completed)
Generation 5 (Aria Ridley / Hopper) - Overview Chapters (Completed)
Generation 6 (Theo Ridley / Violet) - Overview Chapters (In Progress)
Generation 7 (Poppy Ridley / Poppy)
Generation 8 (... Ridley / Yuki)
Generation 9 (... Ridley / Dr. F)
Generation 10 (... Ridley / TOBOR)
Generation 11 (... Ridley / Chaz McFreely)
Generation 12 (... Ridley / Lyndsay)
Generation 13 (... Ridley / Buddy)
Generation 14 (... Ridley / Morcubus)
Generation 15 (... Ridley / Goth Boy)
Generation 16 (... Ridley / Jenny)
Generation 17 (... Ridley / Leaf)
Generation 18 (... Ridley / Zombie Carl)
Generation 19 (... Ridley / Trevor Verily)
Generation 20 (... Ridley / Gonk)
Last edited by Skeilah on May 18th, 2024, 3:04 am, edited 6 times in total.
Designergirl81
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: Skeilah's Stories [Updated 04.05.2024]

Post by Designergirl81 »

I am excited to get caught up on the Ridley family as I got really behind. They were what inspired me to start my own MySims Legacy challenge.
Skeilah
Belgium

Post by Skeilah »

Designergirl81 wrote: May 8th, 2024, 5:23 pm I am excited to get caught up on the Ridley family as I got really behind. They were what inspired me to start my own MySims Legacy challenge.
I should check out your legacy challenge too then, if you publish it! Thanks for following along ^^
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Started reading through your Ridley family, I love MySims challenges! Designergirl and Mojo were certainly inspirations in starting mine so I look forward to seeing how you did, I'm still only in gen 1.
Image Image Image

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Skeilah
Belgium

Post by Skeilah »

ciyrose wrote: May 9th, 2024, 1:17 pm Started reading through your Ridley family, I love MySims challenges! Designergirl and Mojo were certainly inspirations in starting mine so I look forward to seeing how you did, I'm still only in gen 1.
I just started reading the one from Designergirl, but I'll check out yours too! I saw that you were commenting on my first generation with Liz - thanks a lot, it means so much <3 When I started playing with Liz, I was totally undereducated about the premade sims in the game. It's actually a bit embarrassing. I promise it gets better as the generations go up xD

Return to “Sims 4 Stories”