Aliens!

Abby
Palmer's Minions
Palmer's Minions

Post Counts

Aliens!

Post by Abby »

So, with the latest expansion pack, Aliens are now here!
I havnt had chance to play with the Aliens yet in my game... and Havnt really read up on it much.
Thought i'd create a thread so we can share our alien experiences!

Can sims get pregnant through abduction? Can male sims get pregnant? Im curious. :L
DreamWeaver

Post Counts

Re: Aliens!

Post by DreamWeaver »

Bounces into thread! Hi Abby.

Yes, male sims can get pregnant from alien abductions. Also if you have a female alien and a human male, the male gets pregnant. :) :alien:
TeeVee
Great Britain

Post Counts

Post by TeeVee »

If you have a female alien and a male sim, they will both get pregnant. Learned that the hard way in my new legacy. The kids will be sim kids with alien skin (most often) so they won't be stuck in the alien suits that's the only thing aliens can wear, and they get to change their hairstyles and stuff as well.

In my just for fun family, I had my male founder marry an alien (who I didn't realise was an alien until she was married in) and they had the same thing - both getting pregnant. Then he got abducted and had an alien baby from it. The female got abducted but didn't become pregnant. Don't know if that's cause she's an alien or if females just don't get pregnant though.
_|Heather|_
Abby
Palmer's Minions
Palmer's Minions

Post Counts

Post by Abby »

Wow, thats awesome!
I had my male sim be abducted by aliens... But then my game crashed and didnt save. D; So never got to see what happens after it! Sucks... ohwell, always next time. :L
Blaqhawk

Post by Blaqhawk »

If you play with the alien in the sim creator, Do take time to note that each alien eye color for the most part has a unique pattern per eye color. So do take note of those eye color patterns..

Also, afaik, sim females do not get pregnant on abductions in my experience with the one sim whose gotten her share of abductions...
Cirrin

Post by Cirrin »

I didn't know that male sims could get pregnant once again, it was a pleasant surprise. Cant stop laughing at his belly :P
Spoiler:
Abby
Palmer's Minions
Palmer's Minions

Post Counts

Post by Abby »

Any tips on how getting abucted works?

Ive got the satellite and do the 'contact aliens' .. do the sims have to be outside to trigger one? I read somewhere that having them stargaze works but dont know if thats a lie or not.
TeeVee
Great Britain

Post Counts

Post by TeeVee »

In my family, they were just doing random things in the house and then they suddenly dropped everything to go stand at the front door and be abducted. It happened to him, then immediately after that it happened to her. Not sure if it was a glitch or what cause it's not happened since to any sim.
_|Heather|_
Cirrin

Post by Cirrin »

What TeeVee said, they just randomly happen - no telescope needed. The guy I posted earlier has now had two babies with Pollination Technician 3, and one with his actual wife, she was also abducted, probably so PT3 could tell her how to raise her kids XP well, that's what I imagine ^.^
lumasong

Post Counts

Post by lumasong »

I too have had a female sim abducted multiple times without pregnancy, so I'm guessing they have to be male. Mine was always outside working on the rocket when the aliens came for her.

She was a scientist and hooked up the wormhole thing to the rocket, and went to the alien world. I met a male alien and made with the lovings.... then I got bored so I have no idea what happened. Another time!
nicholaplaysthesims
Steam ID: alpha_ddeathclaw
Origin ID: laaputa
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by nicholaplaysthesims »

My male sim (Christian) has been abducted now 5 times. He gave birth to one alien baby which we kept, one which we sent back and then twins. The last two times he hasn't come back with any babies. He'd better not do it again! And my female sim (Rhea) has been abducted once, no baby thank the simgods because wow, too many pregnancies!
Abby
Palmer's Minions
Palmer's Minions

Post Counts

Post by Abby »

Finally had my first male abduction in game.... and he didnt come back pregnant. :( Sigh
Rhea
Palmer's Minions
Palmer's Minions

Post Counts

Post by Rhea »

I just got the game and haven't had a ton of time to play it yet, but I heard it's possible for them to travel to the other planet??
lumasong

Post Counts

Post by lumasong »

Yes, if you're in the scientist career, you'll eventually invent a... I forget what it's called, but it's a portal to attempt to contact aliens, some sort of wormhole. If you then attach it to a rocket, you get the option to travel to the alien world, which has new collectibles + aliens wandering around of course!

Sometimes the portal itself will spawn an alien when you use it (without the rocket), although I've only seen that happen once.
Rhea
Palmer's Minions
Palmer's Minions

Post Counts

Post by Rhea »

Interesting, I may have to try out the science career next!
Abby
Palmer's Minions
Palmer's Minions

Post Counts

Post by Abby »

Finally had a male abduction that resulted in pregnancy... its so awesome!!!
JennMarie

Post by JennMarie »

I finally got an abduction! But it was a female in my get to work save so no luck there.
djdesib

Post by djdesib »

sooo i have a sim in the medical career and it turns out that when you do an x-ray on a patient you can discover hidden aliens! i thought that was pretty cool because i thought you could only have some type of contact with them in the scientist career
rubysapphire

Post Counts

Post by rubysapphire »

I love aliens in this game! I love their powers,customization options, and gravestones And the human disguises! The only thing that annoys me is how other sims constantly react to it... "Oh noes you're an alien!"
"And still your mother..."
-____-
The Chronicles of Lilith Anthel (FFXIV)

https://sarastesims.tk/

If you like sim stories that combine challenges with celebrities and Final Fantasy references sprinkled throughout, than this is the story for you-even if you don't. Special thanks to all the simmers who uploaded your creations on Origin! A few sims and buildings are my creations.

Return to “Sims 4 Chat”