The Gregory Legacy - Update 5/8/22!

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
Taube
Origin ID: 22Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

The Gregory Legacy - Update 5/8/22!

Post by Taube »

Here is my first Sims 4 legacy. Enjoy! :hearts:

Note: As of chapter 7, The Gregory Legacy is now on its own blog instead of Slideshares. :)

The Gregory Legacy
Generation 8: Simon
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56 NEW!
Last edited by Taube on May 8th, 2022, 1:50 pm, edited 62 times in total.
rubysapphire

Post Counts

Re: The Gregory Legacy

Post by rubysapphire »

Very well done and written! My sim legacy matriarch also had the misfortune of falling for a serial romancer but at least they're guaranteed spouse fodder! Cant wait to see what happens next!
The Chronicles of Lilith Anthel (FFXIV)

https://sarastesims.tk/

If you like sim stories that combine challenges with celebrities and Final Fantasy references sprinkled throughout, than this is the story for you-even if you don't. Special thanks to all the simmers who uploaded your creations on Origin! A few sims and buildings are my creations.
Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Post by Taube »

I know this is a long time coming, but thanks for your comment, rubysapphire! :)

Here is chapter 2. I've had a lot happening in my life but I'm trying to get back to updating my legacies. Enjoy!
Chapter 2
Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Post by Taube »

Here is a new update to my legacy after a few busy months. Hope you enjoy it! :D

Chapter 3
Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Post by Taube »

Here's another update to this legacy for your reading pleasure. ;)

Chapter 4
Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Re: The Gregory Legacy - Update 2/24/15

Post by Taube »

I've been playing a lot recently and don't want to get too far ahead of my chapters, so here's another one sooner than I'm usually able to get them out. :)

Chapter 5
Sam

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Sam »

All caught up :)
Spoiler:
Marjorie definitely keeps you on your toes! I found that Dax didn't hate his own kids, either - just their friends and every other kid in the neighbourhood! Must be a thing, right?

I'm looking forward to seeing more of the kids. Is it just me, or does the eldest seem to take after only one parent while the others are a mix?
Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Post by Taube »

Thanks for reading and commenting, Sam! :)
Spoiler:
Yeah, Marjorie is a handful, but not nearly as bad as I thought she'd be since she doesn't hate her own kids. Corinne, the oldest of gen 2, mostly looks like her mom but definitely had her dad's eye shape, but Tessa is a little Nathan mini-me. Playing ahead, the gen 3 kids have a lot of features from Nathan, but I won't spoil any more. ;)
I have enough pictures for one and a half more chapters, so maybe I'll get inspired and get another chapter out soon.
Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Re: The Gregory Legacy - Update 3/22/15

Post by Taube »

I have a new update! :)

Chapter 6
emmalouise

Post Counts

Post by emmalouise »

I am finally all caught up with your legacy and I am really enjoying it so far :D
Spoiler:
I have noticed some similarities between our legacies which is really funny to see :lol: It's nice to know I am not that only one being driven crazy by ghosts breaking all the plumbing or using my spares as servants :P However you have been far unluckier than I have with aspirations and traits! If my founders spouse had the serial romantic aspiration he may have found himself in an accidental fire. Saying that I think you are coping with them very well and on the plus side the bad traits make for funny reading!

Your new house is so pretty, I love the idea of inspiration and focus rooms! I may have to steal it :P

Anyway before I keep rambling (I find it hard to catch up and then comment on all the chapters at once) it's a really good legacy and I am looking forward to more!
Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Post by Taube »

Aww, thanks so much, emmalouise. I really appreciate your comment!
Spoiler:
Yes, we do have some striking similarities between our legacies, don't we? Very amusing, and it definitely makes it easier for me to sympathize with what you're going through in yours! At least Ronan won't have to be pregnant, I guess? :P Thank you for the nice comment about the house. I love it, and I recommend emotional rooms to anyone, so build away! I'm planning on adding an energized room someday when I have a bodybuilder and some energized items. Ah, the serial romantic aspiration. So annoying in a spouse, but ironically, it's the only adult one I've finished so far, though both Marjorie and Nathan are close on theirs. The bad traits and aspirations are annoying and sometimes difficult, but they make for easier writing and characterization, so I'm glad that comes across for the reader.
Thanks again for the sweet comment! :D
Sam

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Sam »

Spoiler:
Ghosts and their breakage habits are not fun to have to deal with everyday. I need to follow your lead and have the toilets upgraded to unbreakable!

The smirk! It's good to see someone else has creepy smiling children, too.

As for the hot-headed trait, I feel you. Karli has it, and while I can forget about it most of the time, it does occasionally make things awkward or annoying. There are literally no pluses at all to having it.
Anyway, great chapter, looking forward to more!
Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Post by Taube »

Thanks for the comment, Sam! :)
Spoiler:
The most expensive toilets actually come unbreakable straight out of the catalogue, which is really nice if you have the money for it. We do thanks to Marjorie. :roll: Nathan's been upgrading the other stuff, though, for that exact reason. Yes, when I read your chapters with creepy Kassidy, I was thinking, I know that look! It is not a natural smile.
Thanks for reading!
Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Re: The Gregory Legacy - Update 4/11/15

Post by Taube »

Chapter 7 is up, and with this one I have moved over to the Gregory family's very own blog. ;)
emmalouise

Post Counts

Post by emmalouise »

Spoiler:
Ooh I like your new blog post format! When I started looking into writing my legacy I did consider using slideshare but I am bit lazy and the blog posts seem easier :tongue: I don't know if they actually are though this is just my guess. Anyway another great chapter! Funny as usual, especially the spare intervention :lol: The kids are all adorable. Looking forward to more!
Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Post by Taube »

Thanks, emmalouise. :D
Spoiler:
I did Slideshares for quite a while with all my Sims 2 legacies especially, and I think the blog is actually quite a bit easier and quicker to lay out and write, but it is eating up my Photobucket space alarmingly fast, so I'll probably have to get a sub to that eventually.
Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Re: The Gregory Legacy - Update 6/21/15

Post by Taube »

Hi readers! I've had quite a lot going on in non-sims life, but I have an update to my legacy, and I have most of the pictures for another chapter so I'm hopeful it won't be another 2 months before I get the next one out. :sarcastic: Anyway, hope you enjoy this little chapter!

Chapter 8
Genevieve Peyton

Post by Genevieve Peyton »

I love your Legacy! Can't wait to keep reading :)
Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Post by Taube »

Thanks, Genevieve! I'm so glad you enjoyed it! :D
jessika

Post by jessika »

Spoiler:
I think it's funny that the kids sometimes have embarrassed moodlets/awkward conversations with Marjorie. Who hasn't had a few of those with their parents? lol

It's annoying sometimes how sims don't appreciate what we give them! lol I know if I personally had a nice big pool in my backyard, I'd be in it as much as possible! Your pool party was a good idea. Maybe that'll give them a kick in the butt to want to go out there more often, since they know it's there now?

I think every simmer has a love/hate relationship with their ghosts, but in TS4 we REALLY do! Atleast the ghosts don't scare you to death like in TS2, though I do miss that.

Loved the chapter! I can't wait to see what Aaron looks like as a teen. I'm always the most excited for teen birthdays.

Return to “Sims 4 Stories”