The Immortal Sisters Challenge - Whirligig's Rule Set (TS4)

Whirligig

The Immortal Sisters Challenge - Whirligig's Rule Set (TS4)

Post by Whirligig »

Hey everyone!

A couple months back, I was looking for some direction for my Sims 4 playing and I stumbled upon this challenge for TS4.

It seemed interesting so I tried it out, but (no disrespect to the original creator) there were a few issues with its formulation. Some of the restrictions were borderline impossible to keep to, and while it gave you a nice scenario to try to set up, the whole thing lacked direction long term (not to mention a feasible end goal). Consequently, one thing I've been working on for the past little while has been developing my own adaptation of the rules. Keeping the basic premise, I added a bunch of requirements and defined the end goal (no doubt heavily inspired by my experience with the Immortal Dynasty Challenge) so that it has a bit more of a clear aim.

I've only just started playtesting it myself, so I don't know for sure if/that everything will work out. All I'm really asking is that, if you have the time, you would read through the rules I have written up and let me know if anything is missing, unclear, or quite obviously won't work (and, I mean, if you're bored of your Dynasty/Legacy/Tournament/What-Have-You and are really and truly desperate for yet another challenge to play then, by all means, feel free to try it out yourself. ;) ).

The Four Immortal Sisters Challenge - Whirligig's Ruleset can be found here.

Thanks so much for your time. :)
Rhea
Palmer's Minions
Palmer's Minions

Post Counts

Re: The Immortal Sisters Challenge - Whirligig's Rule Set (T

Post by Rhea »

I skimmed through it quickly and it sounds interesting. I was looking for a TS4 challenge to bring interest to the game, so I think I'll try it out with your rules when I have some free time again.
Ellenyarai

Post Counts

Post by Ellenyarai »

This looks like so much fun! Maybe when I finish my alphabet legacy (so in like five years) I'll give it a go!
cynicalbadger

Post Counts

Post by cynicalbadger »

I stumbled across this original challenge earlier today and was interested in it but I agree, it lacked in a lot of areas so it's nice to see your version of the rules where you can actually mark progress made. IF I attempt it (and I really would like to) I'll probably go for a version somewhere in the middle of both sets of rules :) thanks for posting it to the forum!need this for the future
platformperil
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode

Post by platformperil »

Just a question! With the new updates to The Sims 4 that allows males to bear children, does the Fire 'sister' still need to be the only female one?
Uta No Prince Sama!

Return to “Sims 4 Rulesets”