The Gregory Legacy - Update 5/8/22!

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
emmalouise

Post Counts

Re: The Gregory Legacy - Update 10/28/15

Post by emmalouise »

Spoiler:
Laurel is such a cute heiress, good job on the three aspirations as a child! I'm looking forward to see how she grows up. Luke and Liam aged very well, they do have good genes!

I have recently had to downsize my garden too, after my gardener passed away, but I have kept some of it. I spliced blackberries with fast growing plants and it actually makes quite a bit of money! Still takes up a lot of time though... I just feel guilty getting rid of it all after they worked so hard to make it! haha :tongue:

also good luck with Nanowrimo :)
Taube
Origin ID: 22Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Post by Taube »

Thanks, emmalouise! Laurel is a teen in my game now and I just love her so much. She's my favorite heir so far. ;) I have great things planned for her and the Gregory family, at least in my opinion. Thanks for reading! I'm nearly finished with Nano (thanks for the good luck wish, by the way!) so I hope to have another update in early December.
Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Post by Taube »

A little earlier than I planned, I have an update of Chapter 17 for your reading enjoyment. ;)
emmalouise

Post Counts

Post by emmalouise »

Aw this chapter was so full of cute! :heart:
Spoiler:
Laurel grew up so pretty! Kori did too, her traits are hilarious and should make for fun playing. This chapter was also very funny. I liked the rock in the candy wrapper. Oh and not to forget the spares Leo has grown up very handsome. Luke makes a great hotdog. Looking forward to more!
Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Post by Taube »

Thanks for reading, emmalouise! :D
Spoiler:
"Luke makes a great hotdog" may be my favorite comment I've ever received on a story, especially out of context. :haha: I'm excited/scared to see what trait Kori gets as a young adult, although I should be just as scared for Laurel, knowing my luck!
rubysapphire

Post Counts

Post by rubysapphire »

I'm having trouble reading the first chapter because of the fuzziness but would really like to read it. I remember reading it and enjoying it awhile back. :D
The Chronicles of Lilith Anthel (FFXIV)

https://sarastesims.tk/

If you like sim stories that combine challenges with celebrities and Final Fantasy references sprinkled throughout, than this is the story for you-even if you don't. Special thanks to all the simmers who uploaded your creations on Origin! A few sims and buildings are my creations.
Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Post by Taube »

Aw, thanks. Yeah, I really need to get those first few chapters on the blog, because Slideshare absolutely mangles the pictures, and the text didn't fare much better! Thanks for the reminder. ;)
Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Re: The Gregory Legacy - Update 12/14/15

Post by Taube »

Chapter 18 includes romance, birthdays, aliens, and Christmas sweaters. Enjoy!

(Also, I'm still planning on moving the pictures from the first six chapters over to the blog, but it's kind of a big undertaking. Have patience with me. :) )
Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Re: The Gregory Legacy - Update 1/1/16!

Post by Taube »

Chapter 19 is ringing in the new year!
emmalouise

Post Counts

Post by emmalouise »

Ooh two chapters to catch up on!
Spoiler:
Laurel and Kori work so well together. I'm so looking forward to seeing cute babies in the future! Poor Dayna :lol: I find getting promotions and moving up careers harder in this game than sims 2. I feel like I have to dedicate more time to getting the promotions or have my sims be tense a lot. I'm sure I will figure it out eventually though haha.
Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Post by Taube »

Thanks for reading and commenting! :D
Spoiler:
Jobs are definitely the hardest part of this game. I feel like I've definitely gotten the hang of kid aspirations and am doing pretty well on adult aspirations, but the promotions come so slowly and I've only had one sim top a career and that took a potion of youth. :( Anyway, I'm glad you like Kori and Laurel because I just adore them! I've played far ahead and they have a lot coming up for them.
Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Re: The Gregory Legacy - Update 1/12/16!

Post by Taube »

Here's Chapter 20! :)
emmalouise

Post Counts

Re: The Gregory Legacy - Update 1/12/16!

Post by emmalouise »

Aw this chapter was so sweet!
Spoiler:
The wedding venue was lovely. I have made the same mistake of hosting parties a little too late at night too. Also made the same mistake of changing relatives outfits and forgetting about it so they turn up to the next house party dressed as a gladiator or bear :lol: I think the shiny red outfits suit Luke and Liam though haha.

Aw man I am so jealous of Koris reaction to the news of a baby! She really is the perfect 'partner of pregnant sim.' Oh well if I don't get to see the happy reactions in my game at least I get to see it in yours! :tongue:

I am looking forward to see how Faye grows up. If she is anything like her parents she will be adorable. Dayna will have fun with children around again. Good luck with that. The hates children trait seems to have faded out of my legacy thankfully :lol:
Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Re: The Gregory Legacy - Update 1/18/16!

Post by Taube »

Thanks, emmalouise! :D
Spoiler:
Yes, the wedding was quite amusing in several ways. I'm glad you liked the venue! I was so proud of Kori reacting happily. I honestly wasn't sure if that was even coded in the game, since I've never seen it before! :haha: Faye is . . . interesting. You'll have a chance to find out why I say that in the next chapter. Thanks for reading!!
Chapter 21 is up!
emmalouise

Post Counts

Re: The Gregory Legacy - Update 1/18/16!

Post by emmalouise »

:awesome:
Spoiler:
Good job getting through all of those weddings. It's nice to see the spares moving on to happy lives. Oh my, Faye! :lol: I imagine your game will be very interesting playing her! Good job organising what actually looks like a party :haha: Of course there always has to be one who has more important things to be doing :P

Great chapter! Looking forward to more babies :D
Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Re: The Gregory Legacy - Update 2/4/16!

Post by Taube »

Thanks for the comment, emmalouise! Excellent smiley use too - that gave me a giggle. :rotfl:
Spoiler:
Faye is nonstop, so we will be seeing plenty of her in the upcoming chapters. I've played a bit ahead again! The parties are interesting since I haven't tried most of them before, and yes, there is usually one shot out of like twenty that actually looks like a party, so that is the one I choose. ;) I hope you enjoy the kids in the coming chapters - they're an interesting lot for sure!
Chapter 22 is now available!
Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Re: The Gregory Legacy - Update 3/6/16!

Post by Taube »

I've had an annoying amount of "life" stuff happening recently, which really cuts into my simming and writing time. ;) However, I do have an update after a month's break! Here is Chapter 23, in which we find out next generation's heir/ess.
Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Re: The Gregory Legacy - Update 3/28/16!

Post by Taube »

Chapter 24 is up now!
Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Re: The Gregory Legacy - Update 4/9/16!

Post by Taube »

You can read Chapter 25 now! :)
Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Re: The Gregory Legacy - Update 4/22/16!

Post by Taube »

Chapter 26 is available now. :)

Return to “Sims 4 Stories”